Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
800,001 - 800,020 of 1,100,073 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#869194 Mar 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Suspect that more companies may eliminate that abuse.
Soon Homer may be required to actually show up at work.
Homer comes to the office just about every day although I could work from home a couple days a week if I preferred. Homer will get his annual bonus and raise once again for exceeded his output and making the company a ton of money. I think that will be 14 years in a row and counting.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#869195 Mar 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps it's too stupid a question to warrant a response?
BTW Boehner's district, Ohio 8th is laughably gerrymandered but it's nice to know that 99% plus percentage of votes can also be cast for a Republican candidate.
Note to self: Avoid that district at all costs.

I can only imagine the morons living there.
carol

Orlando, FL

#869196 Mar 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps it's too stupid a question to warrant a response?
BTW Boehner's district, Ohio 8th is laughably gerrymandered but it's nice to know that 99% plus percentage of votes can also be cast for a Republican candidate.
That's not an answer.

Are you willing to place "social rights" above civil liberties even if it means total government control?

Because that's what happened in Venezuela and how Chavez became a dictator.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#869197 Mar 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Meltdown in progress
It happens to you every day before Happy Hour... keep the faith, baby.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#869198 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Sounds great. Ever notice that once a person gets elected into Congress or the Senate, they become millionaires?
like Obama.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#869199 Mar 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What I've given thought to is that contracting out would be a hell of lot cheaper. Of course that never crossed your mind.
InstaPrint maybe?

As near as I can tell, Martha Stewart first put the White House calligraphers in the public eye and then one thing lead to another until your buttbud Galt found a story at reason or some other puke site.

At my pot luck gatherings we joist point but that doesn't work at state gatherings I guess. We could ask Nancy Reagan, she's an expert on state gatherings.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#869200 Mar 6, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Tobacco was the first crop exported in this country.
Here's a little history...just FYI.
Tobacco colonies lined the coastal region extending from a small part of Delaware south through Maryland and Virginia into the Albemarle Sound region of North Carolina. During the 17th century, the European demand for tobacco increased more than tenfold. The increased demand called for a greater supply of tobacco, and as a result, tobacco became the staple crop of the Chesapeake Bay Region.
Don't be so quick to knock tobacco. Sodas and beer are next on the politically correct police's list to ban. You like sodas and beer don't you? These companies make pretty good money too.
How did you get from Boehner handing out tobacco checks to her knocking tobacco?

Righting thought process is very er strange.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#869201 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Remember Boehner handing out tobacco company checks on the floor?
No. Enlighted us old one.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#869202 Mar 6, 2013
Liberal mentality

" Dem Strategist: Women Don’t Need Guns, Just Tell Men “Not To Rape Women”"
Just a minute

Mineola, NY

#869203 Mar 6, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
And what entitles you to someone else's hard work, ingenuity and giving back more than you ever will?
Remember the wealthiest make up a very small percentage of the entire population yet pay taxes for half of the entire population...your half.
Are you willing to take up the slack if Obama's redistributes their wealth?
I take up alot of slack. I live in a county that pays one of the highest tax rates in this country. What makes you think I think I'm entitled to anything I don't work for? Your blame mentality again?Get a grip lady. Your tv mentality is showing.

http://www.forbes.com/2009/01/23/taxes-homes-...

Nassau County homeowners pay a median $8,153--or 8% of their yearly income--to live there. It's the fourth-highest rate in the country.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#869205 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I'll bet you don't even know what calligraphy is.
That should make you mad, not stupud lily.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#869206 Mar 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you support Obergruppenfuehrer Holder's decision to use drones to liquidate domestic enemies of the President.
Yet another lie.

Holder said he would allow the possibility that in a case of another event such as Pearl Harbor or 9-11 then it might be possible to use an armed drone against a US citizen.

Besides next year the NRA will push for private armed drone ownership & rednecks will be setting up private compounds where the fat asses can hunt hand fed deer with drones while watching NASCAR & drinking beer & eating BBQ.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#869207 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Sounds great. Ever notice that once a person gets elected into Congress or the Senate, they become millionaires?
"Congress or the senate"? Maybe you should stick to stupid calligraphy insults.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#869208 Mar 6, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Homer comes to the office just about every day although I could work from home a couple days a week if I preferred. Homer will get his annual bonus and raise once again for exceeded his output and making the company a ton of money. I think that will be 14 years in a row and counting.
I didn't realize bullshit sold for so much!!!
Just a minute

Mineola, NY

#869209 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>

Congress should not be allowed to decide their own pay, they should not get special health care for life (another public union that is unsustainable) and they should not be above the law. Government should not be a career but a service that has limits.
Moran of the Day

Newington, CT

#869210 Mar 6, 2013
You win!
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another lie.
Holder said he would allow the possibility that in a case of another event such as Pearl Harbor or 9-11 then it might be possible to use an armed drone against a US citizen.
Besides next year the NRA will push for private armed drone ownership & rednecks will be setting up private compounds where the fat asses can hunt hand fed deer with drones while watching NASCAR & drinking beer & eating BBQ.
Tingling Leg

Pompano Beach, FL

#869211 Mar 6, 2013
Just a minute wrote:
<quoted text>
I take up alot of slack. I live in a county that pays one of the highest tax rates in this country. What makes you think I think I'm entitled to anything I don't work for? Your blame mentality again?Get a grip lady. Your tv mentality is showing.
http://www.forbes.com/2009/01/23/taxes-homes-...
Nassau County homeowners pay a median $8,153--or 8% of their yearly income--to live there. It's the fourth-highest rate in the country.
Except in your trailer park.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#869212 Mar 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>InstaPrint maybe?
As near as I can tell, Martha Stewart first put the White House calligraphers in the public eye and then one thing lead to another until your buttbud Galt found a story at reason or some other puke site.
At my pot luck gatherings we joist point but that doesn't work at state gatherings I guess. We could ask Nancy Reagan, she's an expert on state gatherings.
Ramblings if a mad man.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#869214 Mar 6, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>How did you get from Boehner handing out tobacco checks to her knocking tobacco?
Righting thought process is very er strange.
LOL! There is no logic. Hope you can watch this, it's hilarious:

Mitch McConnell campaign aides do ‘The Harlem Shake’

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/06/mitch-m...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#869215 Mar 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ramblings if a mad man.
What if? Ramblings of a moran, that's you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
check out this chicago video 3 min KingThad 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min Frijoles 68,966
Amy 8-29 34 min Kuuipo 13
VIDEO: Nuclear Putin Says Don’t Mess With Russia 50 min Infowars 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min edogxxx 97,929
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min SpaceBlues 46,307
The LIE behind the LYNCH MOB 1 hr Balance or article 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,366
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••