Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
799,961 - 799,980 of 1,096,122 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner is on double secret probation.
If Boehner agrees to ANY further Obama tax increases, he will be fired.
As long as Boehner stands firm against the Communist dictator, we love him.
All you got to do is look at Boehner's Welfare 8th Congressional District that he represent and the Welfare Rats keep re-electing because of that but that is conservatism to them Compassinate Conservatism I should say.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't blame the rest of us-we voted for that other guy--the stable, mentally mature, adult one!
We will outlast the bastard.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The $700 billion is not a cut, but just a transfer to Obamacare that robs senior citizens of medical care to fund care for illegal aliens.
Yet another lie.

There is no reduction in medicare benefits & illegal aliens do not get care from the ACA.
THE POPE

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a devout Pagan, dear. The Pope don't tell me shit. But if I got a vote for the new one, I'd vote for Father Guido Sarducci!!!
YOU DON' GOT TO 'SPLAIN YOUSELF TO ME, HONEY, I'LL GO THROUGH YOU THINGS AFTER YOU GONE.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nothing we don't already know about Boehner anyway, anyone can see he is an alcoholic, not to mention the most ineffective speaker ever.
Why do you keep him?
lily calling Boehner an alcoholic... Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually no. No "instead" That is a lie.
Obama insisted on spending cuts with some revenue generation through closing loopholes. Something Republicans said they wanted to do. Or are you saying Republicans want to keep each & every loophole?
"Loophole" is a meaningless word. ALL tax credits, deductions, and subsidies should be eliminated.

Start with the Earned Income Credit.

Taxed Enough Already.

Starve the government beast.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they then cheer for losing jobs in the private sector as there are 750,000 fewer paychecks being cashed & spent communities. Fewer Government contracts to fulfill.
Eliminating government contracts and government jobs is the goal.

Starve the government beast.

No new taxes.
Just a minute

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Just a minute wrote:
<quoted text>
I picked upon that up last night. She must have watched it and came directly to this forum when the show ended. I take it she's a big fan. Lol, she's an O'Reilly worshipper.
Third time a charm troll? This is your third attempt at a personality switch to get attention. You are starting to look silly. Try your luck out on somebody else. You're silly antics have a pathetic air about them. As I said, you're wasting your time.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
How much did it cost us for 435 House members to fly home & back instead of working to resolve the sequester?
Much less than Obama's Florida golf weekend.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Americans would applaud terminating federal employees, not just temporary furloughs.
Start with layoffs at the IRS, the Obamacare Gestapo.
Washington Times - "Monday marked the first regular workday under sequestration and federal agencies posted more than 400 job ads by 6 p.m.

"Soon, some federal workers will have their wages cut by 20 percent because of the furloughs."

...That makes sense. 400 government job openings while federal workers are taking a 20% cut in wages. Or doesn't it?
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The inner city ghettos, projects, and urban preserves of modern America are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate filled liberalism. YOUR culture of violence, racism, bigotry, ignorance, poverty, abortion, and killing fields of blacks.
YOU still have not told us why How or Why that happened?
Do your own homework. Every on the adult with a rational mind knows and understands that there were policies set in place back in the 19 forties fifties and sixties that was a discriminatory against black people buying houses outside of the ghetto. Look up white flight and the laws prohibiting black families to buy houses in the new suburban communities even when they were able to afford them. I don't see why you continue to ask the saying stupid questions.
As for the theory you carry on black killing fields. Put white people in a segregated area with limited resources, food, jobs, & housing & you'll have the same results. Whites killing whites to survive. That only makes sense, but what doesn't is white folks of privileged backgrounds killing strangers in masses, or slaughtering their entire family. Shooting up malls schools. Public places of mass gathering. In a sense ones can say ghetto residents killing ghetto residents still equates to killing for a reason however wrong it may be. But the atrocities committed by white folks are done for no reason, at least in the sane reason. So the real question is why has the suburbs become the breeding grounds for mass murdering, incest relationship, welfare recipient, gun crazy white folks? Answer that! Tell me why those of privileged backgrounds have a thing for slaughtering their own
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
How much did it cost us for 435 House members to fly home & back instead of working to resolve the sequester?
A lot cheaper than Obama playing Golf with Tiger!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Chief White House Calligrapher Gets Paid $96,725 Per Year

7:39 AM, Mar 6, 2013 • By DANIEL HALPER

With the White House closing its doors to public tour groups in order to save money for the sequester, it's worth remembering some of the other costs the White House incurs annually.

Like the "Chief Calligrapher," Patricia A. Blair, who has an annual salary of $96,725, and her two deputies, Debra S. Brown, who gets paid $85,953 per year, and Richard T. Muffler, who gets paid $94,372 every year.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Just a minute wrote:
<quoted text>
Third time a charm troll? This is your third attempt at a personality switch to get attention. You are starting to look silly. Try your luck out on somebody else. You're silly antics have a pathetic air about them. As I said, you're wasting your time.
Senile old Jean from Queens can't even respond to the correct post.

Time for the nursing home.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I fear that even if we explain it to her all day, it still won't sink in. At the end of the day, she'll keep saying White House Tours cancelled.
Talk about a blockhead.
Carol? The sugar is eating your brain.
who bailed you out? or did the ambulance chaser discover you weren't at home posting on topix for a change?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Just a minute

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN - March 2013 - Americans saw their income drop so dramatically in January that it marked the deepest one-month decline in 20 years.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/03/01/news/economy/...
CNBC - September 2012 - U.S. health insurance premiums have climbed faster than wages and inflation this year, and look poised to accelerate in 2013
Higher costs took a bigger bite from the income of middle-class employees whose wages advanced only 1.7 percent as employers shifted more health-care costs to their workers.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/48988230/Rising_Health...
Do you priortize "social rights" over civil liberties like Venezuelans did under Chavez and not alarmed by his concentration of power as they were?
It's the Inequality, Stupid

Income distribution: Emmanuel Saez (Excel)

Net worth: Edward Wolff (PDF)

Household income/income share: Congressional Budget Office

Real vs. desired distribution of wealth: Michael I. Norton and Dan Ariely (PDF)

Net worth of Americans vs. Congress: Federal Reserve (average); Center for Responsive Politics (Congress)

Your chances of being a millionaire: Calculation based on data from Wolff (PDF); US Census (household and population data)

Member of Congress' chances: Center for Responsive Politics

Wealthiest members of Congress: Center for Responsive Politics

Tax cut votes: New York Times (Senate; House)

Wall street profits, 2007-2009: New York State Comptroller (PDF)

Unemployment rate, 2007-2009: Bureau of Labor Statistics

Home equity, 2007-2009: Federal Reserve, Flow of Funds data, 1995-2004 and 2005-2009 (PDFs)

CEO vs. worker pay: Economic Policy Institute

Historic tax rates: Calculations based on data from The Tax Foundation

Federal tax revenue: Joint Committee on Taxation (PDF)
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>All you got to do is look at Boehner's Welfare 8th Congressional District that he represent and the Welfare Rats keep re-electing because of that but that is conservatism to them Compassinate Conservatism I should say.
Boehner won his district in 2012 with 99.2% of the votes.

Maybe if you could provide some sources?
Just a minute

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Senile old Jean from Queens can't even respond to the correct post.
Time for the nursing home.
Woof woof, keep barking up that tree Pal. Third time a charm troll? This is your third attempt at a personality switch to get attention. You are starting to look silly. Try your luck out on somebody else. You're silly antics have a pathetic air about them. As I said, you're wasting your time.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Chief White House Calligrapher Gets Paid $96,725 Per Year
7:39 AM, Mar 6, 2013 • By DANIEL HALPER
With the White House closing its doors to public tour groups in order to save money for the sequester, it's worth remembering some of the other costs the White House incurs annually.
Like the "Chief Calligrapher," Patricia A. Blair, who has an annual salary of $96,725, and her two deputies, Debra S. Brown, who gets paid $85,953 per year, and Richard T. Muffler, who gets paid $94,372 every year.
I went to a job search site and found this

" Average Calligraphy Salaries

The average salary for calligraphy jobs is $26,000."

We are getting fleeced by our own government.
THE POPE

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

BUT THIS MUCH I ALREADY KNOW: YOU LIKE TO MAKE AN ENTRANCE. IN MY BID'NESS THAT'S CALLED HUBRIS.

"MR. MODERATOR, MR. MODERATOR," (L'IL WHINEY VOICE OF THE SCHOOL SISSY) "THE BAD MAN SAID A BAD WORD!" HE SAID A BAD WORD! I'M A PAGAN, I'M A PAGAN! THE BAD MAN SAID A BAD WORD!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min Jesus was gay 49,267
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 1 hr CDC 42
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 3 hr joey 25
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Whiny1 4,640
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 176,797
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 557
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 3:48AM CDT

•••
•••