Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#869295 Mar 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal icon Franklin D. Roosevelt was a bigoted racist. FDR Proof:
A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart. The DNA of the democratic party is inbred with hate, ignorance and racism. Mass killings by democrats in schools and such, or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "Culture of Violence" are not by angry old white men conservatives clinging to their guns and religion.
The inner city ghettos and projects of modern America and Detroit's urban preserves are the breeding ground big & more government 'Blue Magnets' of hate-filled liberalism, racism, ignorance, poverty, abortion, and America's killing fields of blacks.
Today I'm no longer sad when I see the dereliction among you; instead I marvel your urban preserves, projects, ghettos the face of failure, your own disuse and neglect, and try to understand, but respectably decline to act or be like one of you..
Your fear of the very thing that fascinates you disqualifies your ability to understand. You couldn't answer the question you've been asking for the past month. I don't know to school you or put you over my knee. You'll always lose in the battle of wits. You refuse to do your homework. You'd rather someone else do it for you. Hence you continually posting the same question & nonsense over & over again! Do you here anybody asking for your sympathy?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#869296 Mar 6, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's that darned rock and a hard place again. For some reason, the liberal left just can't seem to help themselves from getting stuck between the two.
Waterboarding - torture.
Drones and hoping the right person/s is targeted - justifiable.
Rand Paul is a lunatic__even crazier than his dad and presently guaranteeing that his political future will be limited to kanTuckEe.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#869297 Mar 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're such a dumbass! No wonder you sheeple don't have a clue! I read the brief on Monday. What they decided to do was go before a jury to find him not guilty instead of a single judge deciding the case under 'Stand Your Ground'. They wanted the jury trial of 12 so that dumbasses like you couldn't say the judge was paid off and inciting riots when found not guilty.
You're the dumbass; his attorney knows damn well that it isn't a stand your ground case and that he'd lose. He's taking his chances and going to trial for 2nd degree murder.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#869298 Mar 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever.
What's your interest in that case Flacko? I never had you pegged for a racist a gun nut or a trial junkie.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#869299 Mar 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Sen. Rand Paul has taken to the floor of the U.S. Senate and is vowing to stay there “at length” in order to filibuster John O. Brennan, President Obama’s nominee to be the next CIA director.
The freshman Kentucky Republican has said he will hold up the nomination until he gets more information about the U.S. drone execution program, which has become a major sore point for many lawmakers on Capitol Hill.
“I will speak today until the president responds and says,‘No, we won’t kill Americans in cafes. No, we won’t kill you at home at night,’” Mr. Paul said.
Just hours earlier, Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. testified to a Senate committee that he believed it would be illegal for the government to kill an American who did not pose an imminent threat to security.
But he could not rule out the use of drones on American soil altogether, saying only that he doubted it would happen because it’s easier to capture people here.
The U.S. extrajudicial execution program has come under increasing scrutiny this year after some of the administration’s legal justification for the executions — most often carried out by drone strikes on targets overseas — leaked to the press.
Members of both parties on Capitol Hill have raised concerns about the program, which started under President George W. Bush and which Mr. Obama has greatly expanded.
Mr. Holder told the Senate Judiciary Committee that Mr. Obama will deliver a speech in the near future laying out the issues at stake and asking for a public debate on the underlying principles.
Mr. Holder also said, though, that he is not sure Congress could ban the president from using drones to kill Americans on U.S. soil, saying that would likely run afoul of the Constitution’s grant of powers to the president in Article II.
As yes, Rand Paul; will whine for an hour and then they'll vote him in. Yawn. More waste of time; that's what the Republicans are good for, wasting time and money.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#869300 Mar 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The checks
Yes. lily is upset about some checks, but doesn't care about 800 innocent people being killed by Obama drone strikes.

lily loves selective outrage, and the race card.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#869301 Mar 6, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Those reprenetative in the past of such such twisted and warped perceptional behavioral disorders would actually be better represented by the definition of-
im·be·cile (mb-sl,-sl)
n.
1. A stupid or silly person; a dolt.
2. A person whose mental acumen is well below par.
3. A person of moderate to severe mental retardation having a mental age of from three to seven years and generally being capable of some degree of communication and performance of simple tasks under supervision. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.
adj. also im·be·cil·ic (mb-slk)
(as in too imbecilic to even realize how imbecilic they are...hm aka NUTcases!)
Have you read Riki Tiki Tavi?
carol

Orlando, FL

#869302 Mar 6, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
A leaked email from an Agriculture Department field officer adds fuel to claims President Obama's political strategy is to make the billions in recent federal budget cuts as painful as possible to win the public opinion battle against Republicans.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/06/le...
That's Democrats for you - screw the people, we just want our way. No surprise here.
It's the "confuse, divide and conquer" strategy.

Let's hope enough people don't want to be conquered.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#869303 Mar 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Where were you when Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Condi, etc., were making their lying run-up to getting over 4000 of our best and brightest dead, along with 100,000 innocents and the country's economy? Moistly clapping your fat little hands for Orally, no doubt...
Leo it's just too bad they allow you to profess your bilge to small skulls full of mush. They believe you because they are programed that way??
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#869304 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
The checks
Yes, your welfare checks are on their way; you can call the liquor store now.
Just a minute

Mineola, NY

#869305 Mar 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jean from Queens made more sense when she was still dead.
Now Jean is a zombie.
What's that? Mommy didn't love you? Did "Jean" reject you too? Any excuse to interact. Poor baby.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#869306 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow, you're really into this, aren't you? Is he your brother?
I read stuff all day long. That happened to pop up so I read it because I had the time.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#869307 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Have you read Riki Tiki Tavi?
HOPE

Bronx, NY

#869308 Mar 6, 2013
US Attorney General Holder: President Can Order Assassination of Americans On U.S. Soil
Because America Is a Battlefield In The Eyes of the GovernmentAttorney general Eric Holder.LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD we love you too barak lo,lololo LIBS
carol

Orlando, FL

#869309 Mar 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Sen. Rand Paul has taken to the floor of the U.S. Senate and is vowing to stay there “at length” in order to filibuster John O. Brennan, President Obama’s nominee to be the next CIA director.
The freshman Kentucky Republican has said he will hold up the nomination until he gets more information about the U.S. drone execution program, which has become a major sore point for many lawmakers on Capitol Hill.
“I will speak today until the president responds and says,‘No, we won’t kill Americans in cafes. No, we won’t kill you at home at night,’” Mr. Paul said.
Just hours earlier, Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. testified to a Senate committee that he believed it would be illegal for the government to kill an American who did not pose an imminent threat to security.
But he could not rule out the use of drones on American soil altogether, saying only that he doubted it would happen because it’s easier to capture people here.
The U.S. extrajudicial execution program has come under increasing scrutiny this year after some of the administration’s legal justification for the executions — most often carried out by drone strikes on targets overseas — leaked to the press.
Members of both parties on Capitol Hill have raised concerns about the program, which started under President George W. Bush and which Mr. Obama has greatly expanded.
Mr. Holder told the Senate Judiciary Committee that Mr. Obama will deliver a speech in the near future laying out the issues at stake and asking for a public debate on the underlying principles.
Mr. Holder also said, though, that he is not sure Congress could ban the president from using drones to kill Americans on U.S. soil, saying that would likely run afoul of the Constitution’s grant of powers to the president in Article II.
Most of us are more concerned about who will be targeted by these drones under the current administration than what they want us to believe their "good intentions" are.

For example, Fox News could very well be the first "mistake".

Oops...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#869310 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You're the dumbass; his attorney knows damn well that it isn't a stand your ground case and that he'd lose. He's taking his chances and going to trial for 2nd degree murder.
That's what it said. Take it up with them. The judge agreed.
HOPE

Bronx, NY

#869311 Mar 6, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Your fear of the very thing that fascinates you disqualifies your ability to understand. You couldn't answer the question you've been asking for the past month. I don't know to school you or put you over my knee. You'll always lose in the battle of wits. You refuse to do your homework. You'd rather someone else do it for you. Hence you continually posting the same question & nonsense over & over again! Do you here anybody asking for your sympathy?
lololololhahahahahaha lolololol hahahahahahahabwahhh hahahahaha
carol

Orlando, FL

#869313 Mar 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Rand Paul is a lunatic__even crazier than his dad and presently guaranteeing that his political future will be limited to kanTuckEe.
Well, let's just assume you would be saying something altogether different if a Republican president and his administration wanted to drop drones on Americans.

You'd be building a bomb shelter.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#869314 Mar 6, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us are more concerned about who will be targeted by these drones under the current administration than what they want us to believe their "good intentions" are.
For example, Fox News could very well be the first "mistake".
Oops...
That's the type of things the fascists did in NAZI Germany. Obama is cool wit dat.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#869315 Mar 6, 2013
but, but, my judgeits! My mission.. but, but,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min OzRitz 49,304
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min festivus infidel 68,906
Ask Amy 12-23 1 hr Mister Tonka 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 98,869
Chicago Pizza Blows 1 hr Donald Trump 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,017
20-year-old dies after fall from window in Chicago 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports