Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
799,921 - 799,940 of 1,096,793 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

after Brooks got smacked down by everyone for trying an 'O'Reilly'....

The above column was written in a mood of justified frustration over the fiscal idiocy that is about to envelop the nation. But in at least one respect I let my frustration get the better of me. It is true, as the director of the Congressional Budget Office has testified, that the administration has not proposed a specific anti-sequester proposal that can be scored or passed into law. It is not fair to suggest, as I did, that tax hikes for the rich is the sole content of the presidentís approach. The White House has proposed various constructive changes to spending levels and entitlement programs. These changes are not nearly adequate in my view, but they do exist, and I should have acknowledged the balanced and tough-minded elements in the presidentís approach.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/22/opinion/bro... ;

so the big difference between Brooks and O'Reilly?'everyone' doesn't pay attention to BillO.
Rabbi Mi Lamar

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

orkin33 wrote:
GEEZ WHAT KINDA RABBI IS THAT?
Only the best kind that would rather slap you with my enormous gorilla balls than debate on sequestering.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She's repeating Bill O'Reilly
she is Bill O'Reilly.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Floridas History Prof wrote:
<quoted text>
NASCAR is for low IQ rednecks who don't know their country's history.
Shining Electron: Oooh, car go by... car come back... car go by... car come back...
Wooo!
Sure beats the NBA....
Just a minute

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
She's repeating Bill O'Reilly
I picked upon that up last night. She must have watched it and came directly to this forum when the show ended. I take it she's a big fan. Lol, she's an O'Reilly worshipper.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Projecting much Carol? The middle class didn't get their taxes raised outside of the payroll tax holiday which was never meant to be permanent. The GOP has never cared about the middle class and have constantly thrown road blocks up on any legislation that would increase jobs.
Nancy Pelosi and other Democrats don't fly around in fancy private jets you goddamn liar, they fly commercial like everyone else. The only member of Congress that gets a private jet is the Speaker of the House currently Republican John Boehner.
"Middle class" is a value set, not an income level.

Middle class taxpayers will pay higher taxes on dividends and capital gains, not to mention the numerous tax increases embedded in Obamacare.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately much as what occurred in Venezuela over the last 15 years, the takers in our society have begun to outnumber the makers. The losers in Venezuela took to the streets to mourn their dictator, who plundered their economy for personal wealth, because he handed out free bread to them. Just like the losers of our country elected a president based on the freebies that he promised.
This is one day where it is possible to be jealous of Venezuelans.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
LESSEE... "BRING IT ON." WHAT THAT MEAN EXACTLY? WHAT YOU WANT, BROUGHT ON? OH, DEBIL GET IT, THIS GEORGE BUSH JR., AIN'T IT? YOU LIKE TO TALK TOUGH IN ONE OF THEM SQUEAKY L'IL TEXAS VOICES ABOUT HOW YOU GON' TAKE THE BATTLE TO THE ENEMY, AN' MISSION ACCOMPLISHED AN' STUFF... DEBIL GET IT. K. DEBIL DON' MIND IF HE DOES...
HEHEHEHEHEH, IT ALL SLIPPIN' AWAY, CRACKER, IT ALL SLIPPIN' AWAY... I MEAN, COLONEL... SERGEANT? ANYWAYS, WE SEE YOU ON THE PONDEROSA, HOSS.
34 minutes? Is that some kinda record?

Thanks for playing.

")
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
The idea was to force spending cuts.
Congress was supposed to provide smarter cuts & they failed.
Obama refused to allow Congress to back out of the deal.
Right now he is still trying to get Congress to come up with better ways to cut.
Congress was willing to provide "smarter cuts", but Obama insisted on more tax increases instead.

Taxed Enough Already.

Starve the government beast.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Harry Reid was Speaker of the House? When was that?
Look at the record of accomplishments; bills passed under Nancy Pelosi.
Then look at Boehners. Boehner has never gotten over a 25% approval rating; and this Congress, even lower.
Approval by whom, he certainly doesn't have the approval of leeches?

By the way, What is a bill?? It's something to be paid? That is foreign to someone on the dole?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
That why White House tours have been cancelled? As some sort of dark age punishment to the People of the United States, in rightfully accessing what is THEIRS?
For SHAME-denying the citizens their RIGHTS!
(Has 'Merica a BUDGET YET..since We does has a SPENDING problem..Bueller...Bueller...a nyone?)
Obama is like a petulant child who throws a temper tantrum when he doesn't get his way.

Republicans should continue to press Obama's buttons and let him make a fool of himself.

Closing all National Parks for the summer would be a good start.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh wow, another retard got the fox memo.
Wow..weez dinna knew dat Obammer empwoyeed by FOX--since the elechsun is over speshully!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
A sad day for liberals!
One less dictator in the world!
Things come in threes.

First Chavez, then Castro, then the next major Communist dictator.
THE POPE

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>34 minutes? Is that some kinda record?
Thanks for playing.
")
OH, HONEY! WE JUS' GETTIN' STARTED. CHECK YOU WATCH. G'HEAD... BUT POPE ADMIRES YOU CAVALIER ATTITUDE TOWARDS IT ALL. POPE TELL YOU BEFO', THE ILLUSION OF POWER IS JUST THAT... AN ILLUSION.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is like a petulant child who throws a temper tantrum when he doesn't get his way.
Republicans should continue to press Obama's buttons and let him make a fool of himself.
Just don't blame the rest of us-we voted for that other guy--the stable, mentally mature, adult one!
THE POPE

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

POPE SMELL OL' WHITE PEOPLE, TRYIN' DESPERATELY TO RELIVE THEY GLORY DAYS. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. POPE SHAKE HIS HEAD, RESIGNEDLY. IT FUNNY HOW PREDICKTABLE MEN ARE. POPE GUESS HE FINALLY KNOW WHAT IT FEEL LIKE TO BE A WOMAN.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
for all the world to see....
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2013/02/21/bal...
Scatterbrain, the Sequestor was not the question you flocking moron. O'Reilly asked the Dingbat Colmbes to name one exapmple where Obama has cut costs in the last four years.

Obama just tried to kill the Sequestor.

God are a you a moron!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Just a minute wrote:
<quoted text>
I picked upon that up last night. She must have watched it and came directly to this forum when the show ended. I take it she's a big fan. Lol, she's an O'Reilly worshipper.
SQUAWRK-all ails the telebision.

lol
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Did you see him ask Carol what the sequester means?
The sequester means that Obama gets to appear continually on TV to complain about his inability to cope with a ONE PERCENT reduction in spending.

Management of any kind is not Obama's strength.

Just campaigning.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Fire 'em all, and start over. Pay Congress minimum wage, and require them to abide by any laws they pass. Take away their expense accounts, transportation allowances, health insurance, meal tickets, and especially their corporate sponsorship.

Make lobbying, by any former politician, a criminal activity, punishable by death.

That would hack about a trillion off the spending side, for starters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 23 at 2:26PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••