Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
799,821 - 799,840 of 1,083,813 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to turn me on? Penitent men are so hard to find!
http://petearmetta.files.wordpress.com/2012/1...
:D
Is self-flagellation different from beating one's self?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Grover wrote:
Shining Electron...
Well, I see you're a graduate of the Michell Bachman School of Advanced Historical Studies.
You know... the one that proclaims "the shot heard round the world" was fired in New Hampshire.
heh heh heh
The only "the shot heard round the world" anywhere near my lifetime was in Dallas in 1963.

Who is Michelle Bachman?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Rabbi Mi Lamar wrote:
You could also sequester my huge hairy gonad scroteeballs furry beans chuff sacks full of nutty juice hose slime.
Nice, Rabbi. Real nice.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>A wiseman once said"to talk about ones self is great exercise, to talk about ones self & not know it is pure ignorance." You know nothing of exercise mentally or physically, so your"supposed to be wise crack"only magnifies your ignorance! The fact still remains President Obama took this country from the shythole, back to bringing respectable & you & your liken refuse to admit it which makes you the living definition of ignorance!
You have a lot in common with many Hollywood script writers: fiction, fluff and fragrance(you stink).

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

SHINNINGELECTRON-WELL THAT PLAYGROUND HUMOR IS USUALLY WHAT I GET FOR A REPLY WHEN I'M SAYING SOMETHING ON POINT-THEY DO GET ANGRY WHEN THEY CAN'T DUMP THEIR MESS ON SOMEONE ELSE THO-
SADDEST PART ABOUT THE LIBS IS THAT THEY HOLD ON TO THEIR IDEOLOGIES AS BELIEFS BUT IN REALITY DON'T WANT TO ACTUALLY LIVE IN THEM

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

GEEZ WHAT KINDA RABBI IS THAT?
Floridas History Prof

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
FDR signed two executive orders to round up the Japanese Americans(along with other nationalities): Executive Order 9066 and Executive Order 9102. The first was used to declare "military zones" that encompassed those Japanese Americans and the second was to create a civilian police force to run the concentration camps containing those Japanese Americans removed from within those so-called military zones. Pretty slick, eh?
The American press worked right along with FDR to do these things and mentioned the Japanese American group by name specifically.
Wiki - Japanese American internment: http://tinyurl.com/amlk5dc
"The Roberts Commission Report, prepared at President Franklin D. Roosevelt's request, has been cited as an example of the fear and prejudice informing the thinking behind the internment program
Back for more punishment I see.

Your original contention was Roosevelt was responsible for the internment of Japanese-Americans.

There is NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING in executive orders 9066 and 9102 calling for such a measure.

Hence your argument falls apart.

The real foundation for relocation to internment camps is General DeWitt's order of May 3, 1942. DeWitt defined the size of the zones, not FDR.

You were obviously aware you had no case, so you did what all conservatives do when cornered. You try to BS the reader with a blizzard of irrelevant facts, desperately hoping they'll be impressed.

The Roberts Report was untruthful, but it was not written by FDR.

I won't even bother with the press. Neither they or the Roberts Report provides any support for your contention that FDR gave orders calling for the incarceration of Japanese-Americans.

Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200. You are busted.
Floridas History Prof

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The only "the shot heard round the world" anywhere near my lifetime was in Dallas in 1963.
Who is Michelle Bachman?
Nooooo.

The shot heard round the world was fired by Americans at the Battle of Lexington in 1775. It marked the beginning of the Revolutionary War. Don't you know the history of your country?

In a speech, Michele Bachmann said it was fired in New Hampshire. Bachmann is a U.S. Representative from Minnesota.

Any more historical issues you'd like to debate?
For Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush Depression cured ...
The Dow closed at an all-time high Tuesday, beating the previous record it set in October 2007, before the financial crisis and Great Recession.
The Dow Jones industrial average closed at 14,253.77, up 125.95 points, or 0.89 percent. The index jumped from the opening bell, climbed as much as 158 points early and peaked at 14,286.
Twenty seven stocks in the 30-member Dow advanced, with industrial companies leading the gains.
sounds like BAD NEWS FOR REPUBLICANS who were hoping for another recession and retake the white house in 2016.

GOOD JOB BARACK!
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If loose lips sink ships, lily could take on the 7th Fleet!
And yours could take in an entire solar system.
Snicker

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Rabbi Mi Lamar wrote:
You could also sequester my huge hairy gonad scroteeballs furry beans chuff sacks full of nutty juice hose slime.
How sad that you are so desperate that you would have to say something like this for attention....Grow up loser! Everyone else take care and have a great evening ;)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Floridas History Prof wrote:
<quoted text>
Back for more punishment I see.
Your original contention was Roosevelt was responsible for the internment of Japanese-Americans.
There is NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING in executive orders 9066 and 9102 calling for such a measure.
Hence your argument falls apart.
The real foundation for relocation to internment camps is General DeWitt's order of May 3, 1942. DeWitt defined the size of the zones, not FDR.
You were obviously aware you had no case, so you did what all conservatives do when cornered. You try to BS the reader with a blizzard of irrelevant facts, desperately hoping they'll be impressed.
The Roberts Report was untruthful, but it was not written by FDR.
I won't even bother with the press. Neither they or the Roberts Report provides any support for your contention that FDR gave orders calling for the incarceration of Japanese-Americans.
Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200. You are busted.
I have dealt with pubescent victims like you before. It takes oodles of patience of which I am well equipped. I am a fully armed and qualified adult.

I already explained FDR's "Boy Messiah" technique and you avoid it like the plague.

Now. Do you REALLY believe that FDR just blindly sat back, issued Executive Orders encompassing Japanese American populations and then let his generals incarcerate innocent Japanese Americans into internment camps and then coyly avoided the actions of his newly created Civilian Police Forces who only rounded up Japanese Americans?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Do you know where babies come from?
Hint: it ain't English Chimneys, Boy!

Reboot Time!

Maybe when you turn 18, the bag will be lifted from yo' head, Doody!

You couldn't flim-flam a dead man, kid.
For Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe that's why hiv/aids is not near the problem as it is among Democratic voters......
you wish your freon makes you invulnerable to disease, nice try moron, you only invite karma for a visit.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Floridas History Prof wrote:
<quoted text>
Nooooo.
The shot heard round the world was fired by Americans at the Battle of Lexington in 1775. It marked the beginning of the Revolutionary War. Don't you know the history of your country?
In a speech, Michele Bachmann said it was fired in New Hampshire. Bachmann is a U.S. Representative from Minnesota.
Any more historical issues you'd like to debate?
Your comprehension skills are nonexistent, pretty boy.

I qualified my statement with "...anywhere near my lifetime..." and you jumped all over it.

Gotcha, idiot!:>

And then, to avoid more stupidity from the pubescent rug rat poster, I wrote "Who is Michelle Bachman?" hoping they'd just give up their smarmy little DayCare game.

I play you like a cat using my laser flashlight on the walls. One of these times, I'm going to run you right up into the Dishwasher and shut the door, Mr. Wizard. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You really are cute, ya know:>

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

For Real wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like BAD NEWS FOR REPUBLICANS who were hoping for another recession and retake the white house in 2016.
GOOD JOB BARACK!
Yep. The Jerk-In-Chief just grabbed the economy by the horns and beat it into a domesticated dog...

...in between golf games, Skeet Shooting at Stop Signs, visiting all 58 States, Gun Running to Mexican Drug Cartels, Brow Beating America about black hoodie criminals, sending his wife and kids off to $8 million dollar vacations, singing Al Green renditions on Late Night Shows and lying to Americans about the characteristics of his Administration and....(whew)....

Did you know that he climbed the Bean Stalk with Jack, too?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....( tears of laughter in my eyes)....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
And yours could take in an entire solar system.
And your lips could accommodate every tire at NASCAR and keep the drivers happy, too.
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of the culture, I have a question for you on the liars side.
Where is Obamageddon? Your moron president was telling us the world was going to fall apart due to the sequestor, before he backed off. Pewlosi was with Maxine Watters and the Democrat Waters said we were going to lose 170,000,000 jobs.
I don't see any children starving in the street and the earth isn't buring like Obamatard made things out.
Was' up chisel head? This sun is out and things are fine. What happened?
Baawwaahhh!!!
Jerk.
Nothing happens immediately you imbecile and nobody said anything about 170 million jobs liar.
About 750,000 jobs will be lost when the government and government contractors are forced to cut back. That means that not only government but also private sector employees will be on the street and all because the GOP doesn't want to close loopholes that allow corporations to pay little if any taxes.
You're an idiot Jimmy.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing happens immediately you imbecile and nobody said anything about 170 million jobs liar.
About 750,000 jobs will be lost when the government and government contractors are forced to cut back. That means that not only government but also private sector employees will be on the street and all because the GOP doesn't want to close loopholes that allow corporations to pay little if any taxes.
You're an idiot Jimmy.
Thanks for proving that your the dimwit that we knew you to be. IDIOT

If Congress allows sequestration cuts to take effect, more than 170 million Americans could lose their jobs, according to Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.).

ďIf sequestration takes place, thatís going to be a great setback. We donít need to be having something like sequestration thatís going to cause these job losses ó over 170 million jobs that could be lost,Ē Waters said.

Thereís just one problem with her estimation ó and itís a big one. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are only 134 million people working in the United States. So by Watersí estimation, the sequester cuts would be so apocalyptic that nearly 40 million people who donít have jobs would become even more unemployed.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/28/ma...
Floridas History Prof

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I have dealt with pubescent victims like you before. It takes oodles of patience of which I am well equipped. I am a fully armed and qualified adult.
I already explained FDR's "Boy Messiah" technique and you avoid it like the plague.
Now. Do you REALLY believe that FDR just blindly sat back, issued Executive Orders encompassing Japanese American populations and then let his generals incarcerate innocent Japanese Americans into internment camps and then coyly avoided the actions of his newly created Civilian Police Forces who only rounded up Japanese Americans?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Do you know where babies come from?
Hint: it ain't English Chimneys, Boy!
Reboot Time!
Maybe when you turn 18, the bag will be lifted from yo' head, Doody!
You couldn't flim-flam a dead man, kid.
Hello, Stupid.

For the 3rd time, the orders which sent the Japanese-Americans to internment came from the General DeWitt on May 3rd, 1942.

There is NOTHING in Roosevelt's two executive orders which parallel DeWitt's. So you're busted.

You've got nothing, but lack of facts has never stopped a GOP fatmouth from going BAH HAH HAH HAH and proclaiming himself the "victor".

Face it, you GOP clowns are woefully ignorant on matters of history.

You're such a moron, you didn't even know "the shot heard round the world" is a reference to the battle of Lexington which is where the American Revolution began.

Fckn dufus.
Floridas History Prof

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I qualified my statement with "...anywhere near my lifetime..."
A qualification which means nothing.

All high school students are taught "the shot heard round the world" is a reference to the Battle of Lexington which began the American Revolution.

Conversely, in high school history, there is NO OTHER incident which is described as "the shot heard round the world".

You fool no one, GOP clown. You don't know your own country's history.

Uneducated pissant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 175,144
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min truthrconsequences 49,014
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 15 min Chicagobunny 1,869
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min scirocco 68,441
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Community Disorganizer 45,894
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr ILfighter 68,060
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,578
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••