Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE POPE

Chicago, IL

#869102 Mar 6, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>34 minutes? Is that some kinda record?
Thanks for playing.
")
OH, HONEY! WE JUS' GETTIN' STARTED. CHECK YOU WATCH. G'HEAD... BUT POPE ADMIRES YOU CAVALIER ATTITUDE TOWARDS IT ALL. POPE TELL YOU BEFO', THE ILLUSION OF POWER IS JUST THAT... AN ILLUSION.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#869104 Mar 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is like a petulant child who throws a temper tantrum when he doesn't get his way.
Republicans should continue to press Obama's buttons and let him make a fool of himself.
Closing all National Parks for the summer would be a good start.
Just don't blame the rest of us-we voted for that other guy--the stable, mentally mature, adult one!
THE POPE

Chicago, IL

#869105 Mar 6, 2013
POPE SMELL OL' WHITE PEOPLE, TRYIN' DESPERATELY TO RELIVE THEY GLORY DAYS. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. POPE SHAKE HIS HEAD, RESIGNEDLY. IT FUNNY HOW PREDICKTABLE MEN ARE. POPE GUESS HE FINALLY KNOW WHAT IT FEEL LIKE TO BE A WOMAN.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#869106 Mar 6, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
for all the world to see....
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2013/02/21/bal...
Scatterbrain, the Sequestor was not the question you flocking moron. O'Reilly asked the Dingbat Colmbes to name one exapmple where Obama has cut costs in the last four years.

Obama just tried to kill the Sequestor.

God are a you a moron!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#869107 Mar 6, 2013
Just a minute wrote:
<quoted text>
I picked upon that up last night. She must have watched it and came directly to this forum when the show ended. I take it she's a big fan. Lol, she's an O'Reilly worshipper.
SQUAWRK-all ails the telebision.

lol
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#869108 Mar 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see him ask Carol what the sequester means?
The sequester means that Obama gets to appear continually on TV to complain about his inability to cope with a ONE PERCENT reduction in spending.

Management of any kind is not Obama's strength.

Just campaigning.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#869109 Mar 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is like a petulant child who throws a temper tantrum when he doesn't get his way.
Republicans should continue to press Obama's buttons and let him make a fool of himself.
Closing all National Parks for the summer would be a good start.
Fire 'em all, and start over. Pay Congress minimum wage, and require them to abide by any laws they pass. Take away their expense accounts, transportation allowances, health insurance, meal tickets, and especially their corporate sponsorship.

Make lobbying, by any former politician, a criminal activity, punishable by death.

That would hack about a trillion off the spending side, for starters.
THE DOPE

New Britain, CT

#869110 Mar 6, 2013
THE POPE wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, HONEY! WE JUS' GETTIN' STARTED. CHECK YOU WATCH. G'HEAD... BUT POPE ADMIRES YOU CAVALIER ATTITUDE TOWARDS IT ALL. POPE TELL YOU BEFO', THE ILLUSION OF POWER IS JUST THAT... AN ILLUSION.
WE IS JUST LUVIN OBAMA!
THE POPE

Chicago, IL

#869111 Mar 6, 2013
POPE SHOULD MENTION HE GET BORED EASILY, WHY ELSE WOULD TOPIX EXIST? PROSTITUTION? SO, WHILE HE WAITIN' PATIENTLY FO' THE CAVALRY YOU DON' MIND IF HE SCRATCH HIS NUTS... MAYBE PISS ON THE FLOOR? MAYBE PISS ON YOU? CHOICES, CHOICES...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#869112 Mar 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure beats the NBA....
see the ball bounce....frow duh bawl tru duh little metal circle...see duh ball bounce....lol.
Just a minion

New Britain, CT

#869113 Mar 6, 2013
Just a minute wrote:
<quoted text>
I picked upon that up last night. She must have watched it and came directly to this forum when the show ended. I take it she's a big fan. Lol, she's an O'Reilly worshipper.
Yeah!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#869114 Mar 6, 2013
I see Obama’s Pinocchio’s are growing by the Day!! Obama being a (Snake Oil Sales Men) understands, Will Rogers quote:“An Idiot is Born every Minute, I mean a Sucker” and they all reside on the Left!!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#869115 Mar 6, 2013
THE POPE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a devout Pagan, dear. The Pope don't tell me shit. But if I got a vote for the new one, I'd vote for Father Guido Sarducci!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#869116 Mar 6, 2013
THE POPE wrote:
POPE SMELL OL' WHITE PEOPLE, TRYIN' DESPERATELY TO RELIVE THEY GLORY DAYS. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. POPE SHAKE HIS HEAD, RESIGNEDLY. IT FUNNY HOW PREDICKTABLE MEN ARE. POPE GUESS HE FINALLY KNOW WHAT IT FEEL LIKE TO BE A WOMAN.
About damn time!

Christie for POTUS 2016!

Hillary for Pope 2013 .

(this DUHHHHHHHHHHHHmmmm chit is just too easy lol)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#869117 Mar 6, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nothing we don't already know about Boehner anyway, anyone can see he is an alcoholic, not to mention the most ineffective speaker ever.
Why do you keep him?
Boehner is on double secret probation.

If Boehner agrees to ANY further Obama tax increases, he will be fired.

As long as Boehner stands firm against the Communist dictator, we love him.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#869118 Mar 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress was willing to provide "smarter cuts", but Obama insisted on more tax increases instead.
Taxed Enough Already.
Starve the government beast.
Actually no. No "instead" That is a lie.

Obama insisted on spending cuts with some revenue generation through closing loopholes. Something Republicans said they wanted to do. Or are you saying Republicans want to keep each & every loophole?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#869119 Mar 6, 2013
THE POPE wrote:
POPE SHOULD MENTION HE GET BORED EASILY, WHY ELSE WOULD TOPIX EXIST? PROSTITUTION? SO, WHILE HE WAITIN' PATIENTLY FO' THE CAVALRY YOU DON' MIND IF HE SCRATCH HIS NUTS... MAYBE PISS ON THE FLOOR? MAYBE PISS ON YOU? CHOICES, CHOICES...
Ice skating!

Heck with cylindral orange bawrls and cars driving in circles!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#869120 Mar 6, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Canceled White House tours, not projected job losses, cause uproar
The Congressional Budget Office tells lawmakers sequestration would cost the U.S. economy 750,000 jobs, and it doesn't stop Republicans from calling the sequester a "victory." Congress is told the policy will hurt military readiness, and most of the GOP shrugs its shoulders. Republicans are told the sequester will hurt low income families who rely on WIC and Head Start, and GOP officials look the other way.
But told that President Obama is halting White House tours, Republican lawmakers respond, "He did what?"
The congressional GOP may want to revisit its list of priorities.
http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2013/03/06/...
Most Americans would applaud terminating federal employees, not just temporary furloughs.

Start with layoffs at the IRS, the Obamacare Gestapo.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#869121 Mar 6, 2013
Floridas History Prof wrote:
<quoted text>
Back for more punishment I see.
Your original contention was Roosevelt was responsible for the internment of Japanese-Americans.
There is NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING in executive orders 9066 and 9102 calling for such a measure.
Hence your argument falls apart.
The real foundation for relocation to internment camps is General DeWitt's order of May 3, 1942. DeWitt defined the size of the zones, not FDR.
You were obviously aware you had no case, so you did what all conservatives do when cornered. You try to BS the reader with a blizzard of irrelevant facts, desperately hoping they'll be impressed.
The Roberts Report was untruthful, but it was not written by FDR.
I won't even bother with the press. Neither they or the Roberts Report provides any support for your contention that FDR gave orders calling for the incarceration of Japanese-Americans.
Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200. You are busted.
FDR was responsible and it wasnt an act of Congress either.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#869122 Mar 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually no. No "instead" That is a lie.
Obama insisted on spending cuts with some revenue generation through closing loopholes. Something Republicans said they wanted to do. Or are you saying Republicans want to keep each & every loophole?
Are they making a latch hook rug? Can we wartch?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Edmond Pulpo 181,698
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min D_e_ath__to__tyrants 70,986
Deat Abby 12-16 28 min Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 2 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 3 hr Taint Shield 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr kal 49,174
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance