Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,986)

Showing posts 799,701 - 799,720 of1,078,817
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the plan, Lily. Or the game. Take your pick.
What plan has the president put forth to cut anything in the budget? I don't mean blowing hot air. I mean something on paper.
You continually make a fool of yourself on here with your complete lack of knowledge and comprehension on the topic
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Floridas History Prof wrote:
<quoted text>
Likely from the WSJ or some equally rightwing source.
Before you start yapping about Chavez, you explain the Batistas, Pinochets and Somozas your side put in power.
Sorry, Chavez's redistribution of the wealth, taking over the media and confiscating businesses at will is well-known.
Floridas History Prof

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>The inner city ghettos, projects, and urban preserves of modern America are the big & more government breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate-filled liberalism. YOUR culture of violence, racism, bigotry, ignorance, poverty, abortion, and killing fields of blacks. How or why that happened?
You are an embarassment to the U.S. educational system.

It's back to kindergarten for you, meathead.

Perpetual sand box.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I know more than you.
How long have labored under the illusion that the Latino vote is pro-Republican?
Your being clearly delusional makes it difficult to carry on any rational sort of discussion.

OK. Let's start here: how and who told you that I believe the Latino vote is pro-Republican?

Your dog Tawana? Your Drug Dealer? Little Alvin Sharpton?

Your therapist?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering volunteers give tours of the White House, do you think the President closing its doors to people who have planned their vacations for months to see it, blaming it on the sequestration, is a childish antic or just plain stupid?
Funny. I thought volunteers were only used during the Christmas season.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
In the atmosphere high above our heads in the dust clouds floating it is estimated that over a million different species of bacteria live.
Cway's got that floating above his corn rows right now.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The smiling, clean cut negro in the White House is another Chavez in the making.
The similarities of Chavez's big government total control and Obama's striving for big government total control are eerily similar.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Public tours of the White House are available. Requests must be sent through one's member of Congress. These SELF-GUIDED TOURS are available from 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. Tuesday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. 12 p.m. Friday and 7:30 to !:00 p.m. Saturday.
Tours have been canceled due to sequestration. Why? They are self-guided. Can't you libtards get anything right?
Who cares? Is this really your worst problem? And Carols? She's not going anywhere. What a load. Of all the things that the sequester will bring, you focus on bullshyt.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. I thought volunteers were only used during the Christmas season.
Nope. But sometimes White House employees will do the tours.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would the president come up with the idea of sequestration, sign it into law and then blame republicans for not compromising on anything when he hasn't given them anything concrete on which to compromise?
Why does he want bad things to happen in anticipation of blaming the republicans?
It's the game.
Please Carol, do yourself a favor and educate yourself.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You continually make a fool of yourself on here with your complete lack of knowledge and comprehension on the topic
Yeah, but you said I was lying about the White House tours and you were wrong about that too.
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are an embarassment to the U.S. educational system.
It's back to kindergarten for you, meathead.
Perpetual sand box.
In the age of information... Your Nazi ghetto ignorance and hate is still a morons best choice.
Floridas History Prof

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your being clearly delusional makes it difficult to carry on any rational sort of discussion.
OK. Let's start here: how and who told you that I believe the Latino vote is pro-Republican?
Your dog Tawana? Your Drug Dealer? Little Alvin Sharpton?
Your therapist?
Farting in the elevator as usual.

Unfortunately, everyone left and you are the only one whiffing up the fumes.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yet another F for the meathead.
Your being stupid is one thing but being smugly stupid puts icing on the Twinkie.

Who ordered the incarceration of Japanese Americans during WWII?

Go ahead and tell us it was George Bush.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Your idea of history is what you had for breakfast. Fool.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Who cares? Is this really your worst problem? And Carols? She's not going anywhere. What a load. Of all the things that the sequester will bring, you focus on bullshyt.
It's the shallow and obviously desperate strategy of just having done it.

It's the tip of the iceburg to God only knows what other shallow and desperate strategies he's willing to take just to win at our expense.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're a fking liar
hate to tell you I am not a fking liar go to Detroit and work around some of the city dwellers and just ask them they have no clue and all they know is Walmart.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Cway's got that floating above his corn rows right now.
lol

C'mon. Let's hear once more how minorities stole all the good things in life you were entitled to.

It's your favorite.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why stop there? Why not just test everyone who works for government; all the cops, the firemen, congress, senate, test everyone, test the banks who got bailouts too. Test all the judges, prosecutors, their secretaries, the mayors, city councils, legislatures, lobbyists, go for it.
Yeah, and arrest every single one of them with any trace of anything in their urine, make them all felons, put them in prison....
you rightwingers are all for that authoritarian bullshyt, ain'tcha?
I'm sure the world would settle for just testing you; of course, that might put the entire liquor industry out of work, but what the Obama.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
This site is full of the most "smart" dummies I've ever seen. A bunch of so called self made republicans/conservatives that complains about everything & repeatedly posts the same nonsense. Living in denial is a symptom of ignorance & no amount of old cheap & tasteless 1 liners can cure that! To claim this country is in worst shape than when the president took office is totally false & a symptom of said ignorance. How can people that claims to be well off complain so much? Must be a republican thing! It amazes me how they rallied around bush's incompetence, only to rally around President Obama's fight to bring back what was lost under bush. But what do you expect from these oxymoron(ignorant know it all's)?
Have you been holding political discussions with the shithouse flies again?
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
01Justsayin was born just yesterday.
Hasn't heard the word "history" yet.
Don't worry about walking a mile in his shoes. LOL...Just try a day thinking in his or lily's head?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 799,701 - 799,720 of1,078,817
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min danetoo 67,890
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,493
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hey now 45,763
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr frankensnorter 48,848
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 1 hr Must be you 7
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 2 hr WeDoneOutBabiedThemDevils 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••