Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
799,581 - 799,600 of 1,081,633 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
HoWoodfl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. "No Surprize" post farting in his rear view mirror, in his own gaseous, tailpipe wind storm. Sometimes "No Surprize" has to do more with his mouth than just polish head..
foodstampwelfareghettobamawors hippingfartfaceforsure say what? LOL
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>Got that right Galt.. You can not get a free loading liberal back on their feet until you first get them up off their ass.
What a load of cliche hooey.
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
John,
Do you grow your own food? Do you make your own clothes? Did you build your own house?
The management of those industries you mention might be conservative.
However, I don't think the Mexicans who toil in the fields picking fruit have much in common with the conservative cause.
The Chinese serf labor which makes the blue jeans sold at WalMart I'm sure has little positive to say about either their management or that here in the U.S. Both are part of the exploitation process.
Nice try, boys.
Don't assume my and Galt's posts are about you moron. But if you're affected then that must mean you're guilty of something.

Honesty and working is a very expensive gift. I don't expect it from cheap liberals cway.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
John,
Do you grow your own food? Do you make your own clothes? Did you build your own house?
The management of those industries you mention might be conservative.
However, I don't think the Mexicans who toil in the fields picking fruit have much in common with the conservative cause.
The Chinese serf labor which makes the blue jeans sold at WalMart I'm sure has little positive to say about either their management or that here in the U.S. Both are part of the exploitation process.
Nice try, boys.
Left on their own without direction, the Mexicans and Chinese couldn't produce jackshit.

Yes, I do grow some of my own food, or buy it at the farmer's market from small farmers who work their own fields.

And while I don't build houses, I do all my own maintenance.

Meanwhile, the ghetto slugs in our major urban centers produce absolutely nothing of value.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>The difference between liberals and conservatives; liberals could not exist without conservatives to defend their freedom, support them economically, and Wall Street.
Don't blab it. Prove it.
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

LINCOLNOWITZ wrote:
<quoted text>
SHUT UP, CRIPPLE, THIS IS THE END OF THE LINE. AND YOU'RE RIGHT UP FRONT, COLOSTOMY BAG IN HAND.
Old age is when your actions creak louder than your deranged words you moron. When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind moron" and "You should probably see a therapist about this."
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Leftwing moochers think food is grown in the supermarket, to be paid for with welfare from the government.
How pathetic liberals are? They can't pay for their own birth control. They can't pay for their own health care. Liberals can't buy their own food. They can't pay their own rent. They can't pay for their own retirement. What the hell can a deranged liberal do?
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blab it. Prove it.
Read aboce ^

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

armored vehicles and America...

"What does DHS need with 2,700 armored vehicles?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/03/w...
|
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Left on their own without direction, the Mexicans and Chinese couldn't produce jackshit.
Without their labor, your kind couldn't produce jacksh*t either.
Yes, I do grow some of my own food, or buy it at the farmer's market from small farmers who work their own fields.
I'm so impressed that you buy most of your food from others who actually grew it.
And while I don't build houses, I do all my own maintenance.
Yes, but you didn't actually build the house.
Meanwhile, the ghetto slugs in our major urban centers produce absolutely nothing of value.
What racist tripe. Most of them do something. It might be driving a bus, a building trade, sales, security, etc. Sorry if that doesn't measure up to your white boy standards.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong there. You don't know many Mexicans, do you?
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blab it. Prove it.
The difference between who you are loser and who you want to be is what you do and say loser... Living in a NO work zone. Waiting for your food stamps to come in. Talking on a free obamaphone, wasting away in obamaville on a big and more government "Blue Magnet" preserve. Definitely selfish & liberal Cway.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>Don't assume my and Galt's posts are about you moron. But if you're affected then that must mean you're guilty of something.
The only thing I'm guilty of is not letting the two of you get away unchallenged with your disgusting stereotypes.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>How pathetic liberals are? They can't pay for their own birth control. They can't pay for their own health care. Liberals can't buy their own food. They can't pay their own rent. They can't pay for their own retirement. What the hell can a deranged liberal do?
I'm liberal.

I pay for my own healthcare.

I don't pay rent. I own property.

And you can badmouth social security all you want, but it's popular with the American people.

Seems the those who criticize it the most are rich, spoiled brats.
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm liberal.
I pay for my own healthcare.
I don't pay rent. I own property.
And you can badmouth social security all you want, but it's popular with the American people.
Seems the those who criticize it the most are rich, spoiled brats.
Courage and working in liberals is often mistaken with insanity cway. Liberals who say it cannot be done and cannot work should not interupt those who are doing it.
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I'm guilty of is not letting the two of you get away unchallenged with your disgusting stereotypes.
stereotypes? LOL... A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart cway, the DNA of the democratic party is inbred with hate, ignorance and racism. Mass killings by democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "Culture of Violence" are not by angry old white men conservatives clinging to their guns and religion.

The inner city ghettos and projects of modern America and Detroit's urban preserves are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate-filled liberalism, racism, ignorance, poverty, abortion, and America's killing fields of blacks.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

It would not surprise me that there are more conservatives than liberals in the armed forces.

The military is supposed to be above politics, but don't believe this for a second. Ever since the Cold War, the ranks have been routinely purged of those deemed "politically incorrect".

Which means the military is a potential powder keg of fascism that could go off at any second.

GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong there. You don't know many Mexicans, do you?
I guess that explains why the Cuntservative Party fares so well with Latin American voters. Romney managed a whopping 27% of the Latino votes.
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
It would not surprise me that there are more conservatives than liberals in the armed forces.
The military is supposed to be above politics, but don't believe this for a second. Ever since the Cold War, the ranks have been routinely purged of those deemed "politically incorrect".
Which means the military is a potential powder keg of fascism that could go off at any second.
Cway is special and you know it. They give meds to keep you from showing it. Talking to yourself is one thing...but losing an argument to yourself cway? WOW.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Heck of a job, Brownie." To be fair, just what kind of living could the Roves, Cheneys, Rumsfelds, and Bushs make if they had to rely on their abilities at honest labor?
"leosamp0leanus"
Probably the same kind of living if; the Clinton's, Pelousie, Reid, Sharpton, the Jackson's, Schumer, president nobama, Biden, etalhad to rely on their abilities.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 174,860
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 68,037
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••