Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,980)

Showing posts 799,581 - 799,600 of1,034,622
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
so says the thread airhead and alcoholic...
So says the thread troll and resident Topix Stalker!! LOL!

"WAXTURD" The turd that just wont flush.

Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:

Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguingwitheidiots, Proud2bewhite, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.

nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?

Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.

Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>

Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).

Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?

Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!

Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.

Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011

Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?

Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?

Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.

Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!

VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!

Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I was talking ABOUT you, not to you, Idiot...BTW, do any of your "prodigy" know the word is spelled "coming" not "comming" and "bearer" not "barer"? So little time, so many trolls with tells...
Well. Perhaps he was "barer" than killer

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Here's the Savings and Loan history you're trying to talk about: "1980: After interest rates rise 13 percentage points in 2 years, President Carter signs law further hollowing out Glass-Steagall. The measure—pushed through by Sen. Jake Garn (R-Utah), a former insurance executive—demolishes usury caps for mortgages and raises bar for prosecuting lenders.
Jan 1981: Sen. Garn becomes chair of Senate Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Committee with fellow deregulation advocate M. Danny Wall as majority staff director. American Banker exults that "lobbyists here view Mr. Wall's promotion as a gift swept to shore by the [GOP] tide last election day."
1982: Sen. Garn coauthors Garn-St. Germain Depository Institutions Act, which deregulates savings and loan industry.
Jeb Bush
1984: S&Ls start crashing in Texas as oil boom peters out. More than 1,000 thrifts nationwide will fail between 1986 and 1995; debacle will cost $500 billion, including $124 billion in taxpayer money.
April 2, 1987: Sen. John McCain meets with federal regulators to discuss investigation of Lincoln Savings and Loan. The thrift's owner, Charles Keating, was the senator's business partner and campaign contributor, and flew McCain around on his private jet.
Sept: Drexel Burnham Lambert, home to "junk-bond king" Michael Milken, creates "collateralized debt obligations" (CDOS)—securities made up of myriad loans and bonds with different risk levels.
Dec 9, 1988: Silverado S&L collapses, leaving $1.3 billion taxpayer liability; board members include Neil Bush, who engineered loans to friends in what federal Office of Thrift Supervision will call "multiple conflicts of interest." Bush later tells Congress a few of his deals may have looked "a little fishy."
Feb 6, 1989: President George H.W. Bush bails out S&L industry; among those helped is his son, Jeb, as government takes over most of a $5 million second mortgage on his Miami office building."
Barney Frank became chairman of the House Financial Committee in 2007...I guess we've all found out where Gormless Old Pukes go to die...
Guess what Barney(My Boie Lollipop)Frank said this long after George Bush was out of office. Barney Boie learned his lessons well, didn't he Leo??
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>A fat assed ghetto welfare drain on society whos only ambition in life is to correct grammer and spelling on topix , get a life you welfare queen .
Hmmm, let's see; did yer "grammer " teach ya that Lil' gem?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
No one bought this line of republican nonsense
when you posted it before the election.
Republicans are the rich for the rich, and you with your small income have been taken in.
Keep post fun to read.
<quoted text>
You seem more intelligent than to post such a simple analysis.

There are as many rich people in the Democrat Party as the Republican Party.

The solution is not to punish the successful and quelch job creation by overburdening small businesses with more government paperwork and fines.

When did you start thinking success is evil and taking away dignity by creating dependency noble?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
Obama promised to cut government spending but wants to blame the Republicans because he can't get his new taxes. He's happy the Bush tax cuts have expired, he can blame that on the Republicans too.
I'd like an administration is a budget they can pass through Congress, reform and reductions without the campaign blame game.
It's become a game. Obama and Democrats must win at all costs. We're the pawns.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>And just ever so apparent as they try to top each other in their race to the bottom...the killa seems to be getting a bit more desperate, don't you think?
Oh yeah; I especially enjoyed the "shooting at beewals". Post!!!

"They is jes a bunch a ignant traila trash"

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So___you're saying that Countrywide Financial and HSBC were "not" savings and loans?
Why then is the Chicago poster talking about S&L's, is he having flashbacks to "olden times?"
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! S/he'll be back claiming Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and AIG are all savings and loans and Barney Frank served as CEO of all three next...have you noticed that in carol's writing style, she usually prefaces each larger lie with "keep in mind"?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
so says the thread airhead and alcoholic...
so says the thread liar and id stealing wingnut...

Nostrilis Waxman wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.

Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.

http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621

QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>

You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...

QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...

QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.

WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.

WAXTURDS wrote:

I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.

proud2bwhite wrote:
Hats off to theese great company's.
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/TOB/S/2013SB-00122 ...
Of course, a Democrat proposed this.
Idiot.

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.

nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so the crisis started with Clinton and continued unabated for the 6 years Congress was ruled by Republicans.
what is it about that 6 years that just has to be ignored by FOXbots? please explain.
and....
Fox News host Megyn Kelly repeatedly pushed the false narrative that President Obama's 2013 budget proposal received zero votes in the Senate, which is controlled by Democrats. In reality, the Senate did not vote on Obama's real budget, but on shell legislation introduced by Republicans in order to "embarrass" Democrats.
Discussing current budget negotiations on America Live, Kelly claimed President Obama's budget proposal received zero votes when the Senate voted on it earlier this year. Kelly said, "The Democrats in the Senate didn't have the courage to pass it. What makes you think the Republicans would?" and concluded, "A proposal's meaningless unless you [have] support for it. He can't even get support from his own party."
Kelly's assertion is a deceptive revision of history. In May, the Senate did vote 99-0 against a nonbinding budget resolution, but this was not Obama's full budget. Instead, Republican Sen. Jeff Sessions introduced his own, much shorter version of Obama's plan, which included the same figures as Obama's plan for spending, revenue, and deficits, but none of his specific policy proposals. As ABC's Jake Tapper reported, "The Sessions legislation was 56 pages long; actual budgets are closer to 2,000 pages long."
Republicans then forced the Senate to vote on Sessions' version of Obama's plan to "embarrass Democrats and the White House," as the Associated Press put it.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/30/memo-...
thanks for not trying.
It's not Republicans who refuse to take any responsibility and refuse to look for new and better solutions from this point.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Guess what Barney(My Boie Lollipop)Frank said this long after George Bush was out of office. Barney Boie learned his lessons well, didn't he Leo??
Homoeroticism at its finest

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have first hand knowledge of what you speak, Right?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>RomneyCare has worked out great for Massachusetts. There is no reason to believe it will not do the same for America.
http://www.kff.org/healthreform/upload/8311.p...
Massachusetts voted to pass Romneycare. Americans were given no voice and Republicans completely shut out of Obamacare.

Massachusetts is a small state and the population a small fraction compared to the entire nation.

Only 9% of the uninsured were not covered in Massachusetts. Over 3 million people will be added to government-run health care in 2014.

There's quite a big difference. But you have to have some modicum of perspective.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

OzZ wrote:
Anyone following and supporting Obama just doesn't get it.
Sonicfilter. Instead of proliferating nonsense, educate yourself and do your homework. your paradigm is exactly what Obama is shoveling. think for yourself for a change.
no, the problem is...nowadays too many people think for themselves, but, absent fact that allows them to have an informed opinion.

albeit in groupthink, but the tell is that every one of those groups is in the minority.

but i'm diggin' my stigmas. i can't think for myself because i'm too well informed. guess that's better than being called a racist because of telling the truth about racism.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, Obama set the target for deficit reduction far too low failing to mention the $4 trillion economists were calling for after the Simpson-Bowles report is now more like $6.7 trillion today. "By that measure, our debt problems will be far from solved".
Keep in mind it was the president who first proposed the sequester and insisted it become law.
The Republican Senate leader expressed his opposition saying, "the American people will not support more tax hikes in place of the meaningful spending reductions both parties already agreed to and the president signed into law."
That says it all.
Republicans do not follow the constitution.

Four years of republican lies by birthers.

Now they whine as they will not pay the bills George Bush ran up.

Republicans are pro abortion, just run against in every four years,

and do nothing

in power,

Carol

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what it is? I thought it was just parroted stupidity at its most repetitive.(I'd say another tale, with tells, told by an idiot, but they'd never get the allusion...)
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not Republicans who refuse to take any responsibility and refuse to look for new and better solutions from this point.
Yes it is.
Republicans in denial.
George Bush administration gave us the 2008 stock market crash as voters remembered in 2012.
Sorry but you are wrong on this

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

And you losers get to whine and gnash your teeth about it for FOUR MORE YEARS!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Still angry because America rejected the Mormon anti-Christ??

Too bad!! Deal with it!!

Meanwhile, Obama's approval rating is light years above the Republiclown Teabagger House!!

I'm lovin' it!!
TSM wrote:
Obama's Added $6 Trillion to the National Debt "It's the largest increase to date under any U.S. president, while Incomes Drop Most In 20 Years, 1/6 Americans in Poverty and Obamacare going to add another 6.2 trillion to the Deficit!! We can all agree this President is ‘Historic’….Disaster!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. You're still alone, sick and old, but happy.
You should try and do a little research before putting your foot in your mouth.

1938 - Roosevelt (D) got Fannie Mae through a Democrat-controlled congress.

1970 - Freddie Mac was created by Democrats in congress 57-43 Senate and 234-192 House.

1977 - The Community Reinvestment Act was passed by the democratic congress (61-39 Senate and 292-143 House) and signed into law by Jimmy Carter. It encouraged banks and mortgage lenders to loan money for housing to people who would not otherwise qualify (with Freddie and Fannie backing same by taking the paper).

1995 - President Clinton signed the executive order mandating lenders expand their lending for mortgages to sub-prime borrowers (that means people who would not qualify under any criteria in a sane world). Failure to do so would result in the lending institution not having access to federal funds or the quasi governmental Fannie and Freddie.

1999 - Republican Senator Phil Gramm pushed through congress deregulation laws (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act) removing Depression era laws separating banking, insurance and brokerage activities. The vote in the Senate was 98-1-1. Biden and Harry Reid, who are now saying it's all Bush's fault, voted for the bill. Obama fails to mention that his running mate voted for it and Clinton signed it into law.

2003 - President Bush tried to get congress to amend Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac rules to disallow loans to people who would not qualify under normal lending institution rules for making loans.

The Democrats in the Senate (48) used the threat of filibuster to kill the bill.

Both parties are culpable. Democrats are more culpable.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I was talking ABOUT you, not to you, Idiot...BTW, do any of your "prodigy" know the word is spelled "coming" not "comming" and "bearer" not "barer"? So little time, so many trolls with tells...
Leosnana if you were talking About me not to me than why did you Reply to my post? I know it’s confusing ‘Ooops’ that’s right, you can’t confuse a Liberal there Born Confuse!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 799,581 - 799,600 of1,034,622
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min wojar 167,684
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min what 47,075
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min ritedownthemiddle 43,023
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 24 min Hbu Hd 1,163
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min Eric 65,183
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr ScarletandOlive 96,151
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search