Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
799,541 - 799,560 of 1,098,984 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>The difference between liberals and conservatives; liberals could not exist without conservatives to defend their freedom, support them economically, and Wall Street.
Not to mention grow their food, build their houses, manufacture their clothing, etc
LINCOLNOWITZ

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>The difference between liberals and conservatives; liberals could not exist without conservatives to defend their freedom, support them economically, and Wall Street.
Where as conservatives on the other hand, can exist and live quite well without a bunch of deranged liberals.
GO FOR IT, HONEY. THAT SOLVES THE WHOLE PROBLEM. AFTER ALL, YOU MADE IT YOURSELVES, IT'S ONLY FAIR THAT YOU LEARN TO PLUNGE AND CLEAN YOUR OWN TOILETS YOURSELVES. BUT, UM, WHO'S GONNA PUSH YOUR WHEELCHAIR?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>8. Private insurers offering Medicare Advantage (MA) plans will no longer be paid extra by Medicare to cover additional services (dental, vision, free health club memberships). Some of the MA plans may lower their costs by reducing the extra services, raising the co-pays, or "reducing payments to doctors".
http://www.mphi.org/files/newsevents/healthca...
That would be private insurance companies, not the federal government. There is no provision for cutting payments to docs.

A insurance company adjusting co-pays is not cutting doc payments.

You right whiners re dumber than sh*t. I have never seen such a bunch of uninformed people in all my life. Turn off Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck & Fox. They are making you stupid.
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
IT NO WONDER FLORIDA ONE BIG SINK HOLE, THAT MUCH CONDENSED JEWISH GUILT BOUND TO SUCK ANYBODY DOWN.
We should make Florida (Palm Beach County Boca Raton) the new Israel. Solves the ME problem, FL is already loaded with Jews (in south Florida), the rest (like lily) would fit right in.
LINCOLNOWITZ

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

FRANKLY, SWEETIE, YOU'RE JUST CONJURING UP OLD GHOSTS SO TO SPEAK. "WORKERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE..." NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU OUT IN THE POTATO PATCH TRYIN' TO PROVE THAT YOU STILL WORTH KEEPIN' ALIVE. MONEY IS NOT A USEFUL PRODUCT, HONEY, TO PEOPLE WHO AIN'T GOT IT. THEY INCLINED TO SAY, "WHY WE WORRYIN' ABOUT THIS OL' FUCK?"

YOU SEE, YOU KEEP WAVIN' MONEY AROUND LIKE IT BUYS YOU SUMTHIN'. BUT THE TRUTH IS, IT ONLY BUYS YOU SUMTHIN' IF EVERYBODY AGREES IT'S VALUABLE. YOU GET IT? GOLD IS JUST METAL. IT'S HARD YELLOW DIRT THAT COMES OUT OF THE GROUND OR OUT OF A RIVER. PRETTY, BUT SO'S PUSSY. IT'S PEOPLE WHO ATTACH VALUE TO IT, SORTA LIKE YOU. MONEY AIN'T EVEN THAT; IT'S PAPER. YOU LIKE PAPER? DEBIL, NOT SO MUCH. DEBIL LIKE FISH. YOU GOT ANY FISH, JEW-BOY? SPECIFICALLY, TROUT?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
Where as conservatives on the other hand, can exist and live quite well without a bunch of deranged liberals.
sounds like Compassinate Conservatism at work which George W. Bush who commonly used the term to describe his personal views.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compassionate_co...
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be private insurance companies, not the federal government. There is no provision for cutting payments to docs.
A insurance company adjusting co-pays is not cutting doc payments.
You right whiners re dumber than sh*t. I have never seen such a bunch of uninformed people in all my life. Turn off Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck & Fox. They are making you stupid.
Don't put in 1/2 the effort to think unless you're okay with half of the result RealDave. Talking to yourself is one thing, saying nothing...but losing an argument with yourself is another?
LINCOLNOWITZ

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

ON THE OTHER HAND, SOME DUTCH JEWS MANAGED TO BUY MANHATTAN FOR A HANDFUL OF COLORED BEADS. IT ALL COMES DOWN TO WHAT YOU CONSIDER VALUABLE, AND, IF WHAT YOU WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO CONSIDER VALUABLE ISN'T VALUABLE TO THEM, THEY JUST MIGHT KILL YOU AND TAKE YOUR SHOES. THAT WHICH YOU WORSHIP ISN'T VALUABLE TO ME. WHAT ELSE YOU GOT? TROUT?
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

LINCOLNOWITZ wrote:
<quoted text>
GO FOR IT, HONEY. THAT SOLVES THE WHOLE PROBLEM. AFTER ALL, YOU MADE IT YOURSELVES, IT'S ONLY FAIR THAT YOU LEARN TO PLUNGE AND CLEAN YOUR OWN TOILETS YOURSELVES. BUT, UM, WHO'S GONNA PUSH YOUR WHEELCHAIR?
Today I'm no longer sad when I see the dead among you; instead I marvel your urban preserves, projects, ghettos the face of failure and try to understand, but respectably decline to be, act or like one of you..

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You want to bet that they try to blame delays from the snow storm on sequester?
Check out this drone

http://ardrone2.parrot.com/usa/
LINCOLNOWITZ

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>We should make Florida (Palm Beach County Boca Raton) the new Israel. Solves the ME problem, FL is already loaded with Jews (in south Florida), the rest (like lily) would fit right in.
NAH. LINCOLNOWITZ CAN SMELL A JEW A MILE AWAY. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR ETHNICITY OR YOUR RELIGION IT'S A DESCRIPTION OF YOUR MINDSET. YOU MIGHT NOT GO TO TEMPLE EVERY SATURDAY, YOU MIGHT STILL HAVE A FORESKIN, BUT YOU'RE A JEW THROUGH AND THROUGH. THE ONLY THING YOU UNDERSTAND IS MONEY AND GREED AND THAT MAKES YOU A JEW. SO, JEW-BOY, WHAT ELSE YOU GOT?
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention grow their food, build their houses, manufacture their clothing, etc
Got that right Galt.. You can not get a free loading liberal back on their feet until you first get them up off their ass.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

“"It is possible, I suppose, to imagine an extraordinary circumstance in which it would be necessary and appropriate under the Constitution and applicable laws of the United States for the President to authorize the military to use lethal force within the territory of the United States,” Holder replied in a letter yesterday to Paul’s question about whether Obama “has the power to authorize lethal force, such as a drone strike, against a U.S. citizen on U.S. soil, and without trial.”"
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

LINCOLNOWITZ wrote:
<quoted text>
NAH. LINCOLNOWITZ CAN SMELL A JEW A MILE AWAY. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR ETHNICITY OR YOUR RELIGION IT'S A DESCRIPTION OF YOUR MINDSET. YOU MIGHT NOT GO TO TEMPLE EVERY SATURDAY, YOU MIGHT STILL HAVE A FORESKIN, BUT YOU'RE A JEW THROUGH AND THROUGH. THE ONLY THING YOU UNDERSTAND IS MONEY AND GREED AND THAT MAKES YOU A JEW. SO, JEW-BOY, WHAT ELSE YOU GOT?
Due to recent Obama sequestration cuts, the light at the end of your deranged tunnel will be turned off.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out this drone
http://ardrone2.parrot.com/usa/
That is cool! did you see the mosquito one I posted the other day?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

cleantechnica/mosquitodrone

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it is moron, that's why solar activity has been going down and the sun has been in a cooling cycle for the last 30 years while temperatures have been rising.
www.skepticalscience.com/solar-activity-sunsp...
Hey Loudmouth! Having fun with numbers again, hey?

The connection between Solar Activity and the Earth's Climatic changes is far more complicated than Moron's like your link's creator or you can fathom. There are 11 year cycles, longer cycles containing these cycles, Milankovitch cycles and their variations, irradiance frequency variation, etc.

People with political/social agendas just love to fudge data.

You may not have an agenda, though, because you are just plain stupid.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Uh! cleantechnica.com/mosquito drone
LINCOLNOWITZ

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M NOT GOING TO BE SAD TO SEE THE DEAD AMONG YOU EITHER. IN FACT, I CAN SORTA SEE MYSELF PROVIDIN' SOME OF THEM. I'M A LOT SMARTER THAN YOU, CRACKER. WHEN I WANT TO HURT SOMEBODY I CHOOSE THE THING THEY LOVE THE MOST. WHAT ABOUT YOU? WHAT DO YOU LOVE THE MOST? MONEY? YOUR STUFF? DON'T TELL ME, YOUR FAMILY? WHEN YOU PICK A FIGHT WITH A BEAR DO YOU THINK HE'S GOING TO TAKE OUT HIS TEETH AND RETRACT HIS CLAWS? ARE YOU PEOPLE RETARDED?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

LINCOLNOWITZ wrote:
ON THE OTHER HAND, SOME DUTCH JEWS MANAGED TO BUY MANHATTAN FOR A HANDFUL OF COLORED BEADS. IT ALL COMES DOWN TO WHAT YOU CONSIDER VALUABLE, AND, IF WHAT YOU WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO CONSIDER VALUABLE ISN'T VALUABLE TO THEM, THEY JUST MIGHT KILL YOU AND TAKE YOUR SHOES. THAT WHICH YOU WORSHIP ISN'T VALUABLE TO ME. WHAT ELSE YOU GOT? TROUT?
Ghost hates Jews, just like all black folks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago