Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
799,401 - 799,420 of 1,079,647 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
HOPE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

While the CITIZENS bicker back and forth about how pretty the fist lady is and the president has swagg and republican hate the poor and the rest of the garbage THE POLITRICIANS HAVE THE BEST HEALTH CARE THE MOST SECURE JOBS THEY ALL ROB THE POOR AND GIVE TO THE RICH THATS WHY YOU HAVE RICH DEMOCRATS ULTRA WEALTHY AND ALSO RICH REPUBLICANS SO both sides have no argument that makes sense when they protect politicians the people continue to be screwed the poor will always be poor no matter what some politician promises OBAMA PREACHED HOPE BUT HIS PRESIDENCY HAS BEEn NOTHING BUT DOOM AND GLOOM CRISIS after another and him blaming republicans shows he cannot do NUTTHING FOR THE POOR HE IS JUST A SPEAKER WITH IDEAS HE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH GREAT IDEAS BRING THEM TO LIGHT IF YOU CAN'T well you just ain't a great politician because the GREAT ONES GETS IT DONE Obama WORKS FOR THE REPUBLICANS BECAUSE THEY HAVE GOTTEN THEIR WAY WITH EASE WITH OBAMA WHEN I SAY YES THEY SAY NO YES THEY CONTINUE TO SONN YOU SONN
HOPE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA is the BEST REPUBLICAN EVER he should get an oscar for the job he has done I hope Kerry Washington gets to PLAY Ms. Obama in the biopic of the great unifier BARAK HOSSAIN OBAMA dosn't that name just say first black president of the USA I HERMAn, JESSIE, ALFRED,MARTIN, MALCOLM these type of names couldn't work needed something with more roll cool

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't pay cash you ignorant fk I didn't even have a CT scan. I agreed with Eman that it was cheaper to get a CT scan at an imaging clinic if you paid cash.
Some imaging centers will not accept health insurance, requiring cash, not just for CT scans but for their other services. They do however accept MediCare and MediCaid in my area. If they didn't they wouldn't exist.
You get dumber every day pal.
You implied that you should get reimbursed. That was the point. I have a good knowledge of how the health care system works. Better than you most likely.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Anyone see my judgeits? I'll get to the bottom of this!
Florida

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. "No Surprize" post farting in his rear view mirror, in his own gaseous, tailpipe wind storm. Sometimes "No Surprize" has to do more with his mouth than just polish head...

"No Surprize"is a First Internet Clown School graduate. Learn roof top clowning and clown school skills: makeup, balloons, magic, mind reading and more...
Florida

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
Anyone see my judgeits? I'll get to the bottom of this!
"No Surprize". A grin with an idiot behind it....

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job on winning that battle. Just stay away from little debbie brownies. They are addicting.
A million years ago when I worked o the RR, it goes right by the factory next Ooltewah near Chattanooga. They have an outlet store there...oh my...but then I was very active, fit trim and played rugby....no Little Debbies for me. They are so good. I still love the Swiss Rolls if I have a choice with the oatmeal cremes second.
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who wish to sing...always find a song.
LOL.. "No Surprize" post farting in his rear view mirror, in his own gaseous, tailpipe wind storm. Sometimes "No Surprize" Florida has to do more with his mouth than just polish head...
A quiet man No Surprize is a thinking man. A quietliberal is usually deranged, armed and dangerous.
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
"No Surprize"is a First Internet Clown School graduate. Learn roof top clowning and clown school skills: makeup, balloons, magic, mind reading and more...
Your first 40 years of childhood were the hardest.
HOPE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Will GOD BE ARRESTED or is the BIBLE just a bunch of made up stories that time has passed by or is the BIBLE JUST A SCRIPT. Canadian Supreme Court Rules That Anti-Gay Speech In The Bible Will Be Considered A Hate Crime

Read more at http://bossip.com/737472/canadian-supreme-cou...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Don't even get me started on Devil Dogs, thanks to Bush collapsing the global economy they don't exist any more.

Yes, Homer blames Bush.
Florida

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>Your first 40 years of childhood were the hardest.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know mirrors don't lie, you should be grateful they don't laugh you idiot...
Your mirror is cracked; take a look and you'll find out why. By the way, if you stick yourself with your Obama button at the same time, you might even feel alive.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so fast. Chicago 12-year olds are ready to breed.
Gotta teach those kindergartners about sex early on so they, too, will be dependent on the government, keep Planned Parenthood in business and vote Democrat.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. "No Surprize" post farting in his rear view mirror, in his own gaseous, tailpipe wind storm. Sometimes "No Surprize" has to do more with his mouth than just polish head...
You seem to be mesmerized by farting; no wonder you support Obama.
Florida

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>A quiet man No Surprize is a thinking man. A quietliberal is usually deranged, armed and dangerous.
Do you Ruthie have any idea or comprehension as to how ridiculous and stupid you look??
-
NO one else on this thread looks as stupid as you do... Hello!!..
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Growing old is inevitable, growing up Florida is optional.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, hence the quest to drug test welfare recipients. That was a bomb, wasn't it?
Now there is a national push for that. It never ends; the desire to punish people for being poor.
If.. they are welfare rolls where are they getting money for the illegal drugs??
If you're not ingesting illegal substances, a drug test shouldn't be a problem..
Florida

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to be mesmerized by farting; no wonder you support Obama.
Once again you idiot retard...LOL.. You're still alone, sick and old, but happy. We never realized how boring your life is until someone asks what you do for fun. Sometimes in the winds of change one finds their crayons and making an idiot of yourself.
HOPE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

The Flawed Case Tying Conservatism To Racism Real Clear Politics:

As the Republican Party girds itself for the consequences of sequestration, prepares for the coming rounds of budget battles, and continues to lay the groundwork for the midterm elections of 2014 and beyond, the question of “whither conservatism?” is much on the minds of observers of American politics.

Read the whole story at Real Clear Politics

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 8 min loose cannon 19
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 min andet1987 4,554
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Beno Kaka Inhere 174,598
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 37 min voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 1 hr Pippa 42
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••