Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

#868712 Mar 5, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blab it. Prove it.
Read aboce ^

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#868713 Mar 5, 2013
armored vehicles and America...

"What does DHS need with 2,700 armored vehicles?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/03/w...
|
Cway

United States

#868714 Mar 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Left on their own without direction, the Mexicans and Chinese couldn't produce jackshit.
Without their labor, your kind couldn't produce jacksh*t either.
Yes, I do grow some of my own food, or buy it at the farmer's market from small farmers who work their own fields.
I'm so impressed that you buy most of your food from others who actually grew it.
And while I don't build houses, I do all my own maintenance.
Yes, but you didn't actually build the house.
Meanwhile, the ghetto slugs in our major urban centers produce absolutely nothing of value.
What racist tripe. Most of them do something. It might be driving a bus, a building trade, sales, security, etc. Sorry if that doesn't measure up to your white boy standards.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#868715 Mar 5, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
However, I don't think the Mexicans who toil in the fields picking fruit have much in common with the conservative cause.
You're wrong there. You don't know many Mexicans, do you?
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

#868716 Mar 5, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blab it. Prove it.
The difference between who you are loser and who you want to be is what you do and say loser... Living in a NO work zone. Waiting for your food stamps to come in. Talking on a free obamaphone, wasting away in obamaville on a big and more government "Blue Magnet" preserve. Definitely selfish & liberal Cway.
Cway

United States

#868717 Mar 5, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>Don't assume my and Galt's posts are about you moron. But if you're affected then that must mean you're guilty of something.
The only thing I'm guilty of is not letting the two of you get away unchallenged with your disgusting stereotypes.
Cway

United States

#868718 Mar 5, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>How pathetic liberals are? They can't pay for their own birth control. They can't pay for their own health care. Liberals can't buy their own food. They can't pay their own rent. They can't pay for their own retirement. What the hell can a deranged liberal do?
I'm liberal.

I pay for my own healthcare.

I don't pay rent. I own property.

And you can badmouth social security all you want, but it's popular with the American people.

Seems the those who criticize it the most are rich, spoiled brats.
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

#868719 Mar 5, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm liberal.
I pay for my own healthcare.
I don't pay rent. I own property.
And you can badmouth social security all you want, but it's popular with the American people.
Seems the those who criticize it the most are rich, spoiled brats.
Courage and working in liberals is often mistaken with insanity cway. Liberals who say it cannot be done and cannot work should not interupt those who are doing it.
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

#868720 Mar 5, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I'm guilty of is not letting the two of you get away unchallenged with your disgusting stereotypes.
stereotypes? LOL... A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart cway, the DNA of the democratic party is inbred with hate, ignorance and racism. Mass killings by democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "Culture of Violence" are not by angry old white men conservatives clinging to their guns and religion.

The inner city ghettos and projects of modern America and Detroit's urban preserves are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate-filled liberalism, racism, ignorance, poverty, abortion, and America's killing fields of blacks.
Cway

United States

#868721 Mar 5, 2013
It would not surprise me that there are more conservatives than liberals in the armed forces.

The military is supposed to be above politics, but don't believe this for a second. Ever since the Cold War, the ranks have been routinely purged of those deemed "politically incorrect".

Which means the military is a potential powder keg of fascism that could go off at any second.

GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#868722 Mar 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong there. You don't know many Mexicans, do you?
I guess that explains why the Cuntservative Party fares so well with Latin American voters. Romney managed a whopping 27% of the Latino votes.
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

#868723 Mar 5, 2013
Cway wrote:
It would not surprise me that there are more conservatives than liberals in the armed forces.
The military is supposed to be above politics, but don't believe this for a second. Ever since the Cold War, the ranks have been routinely purged of those deemed "politically incorrect".
Which means the military is a potential powder keg of fascism that could go off at any second.
Cway is special and you know it. They give meds to keep you from showing it. Talking to yourself is one thing...but losing an argument to yourself cway? WOW.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#868724 Mar 5, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Heck of a job, Brownie." To be fair, just what kind of living could the Roves, Cheneys, Rumsfelds, and Bushs make if they had to rely on their abilities at honest labor?
"leosamp0leanus"
Probably the same kind of living if; the Clinton's, Pelousie, Reid, Sharpton, the Jackson's, Schumer, president nobama, Biden, etalhad to rely on their abilities.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

#868725 Mar 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
A Republican would not be capable of being that polite; as witnessed by the likes of your brethren on here.
What's your argument? You continually harness your inner white supremacist views and then attempt to deny you have them.
Why is that?
"silly"
You are polite. You could not convince most fliks on this thread of that. Not even the liberal loons.
Peace
DEMidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#868726 Mar 5, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that explains why the Cuntservative Party fares so well with Latin American voters. Romney managed a whopping 27% of the Latino votes.
That's because he knew the demise of the USA would continue if the lowlife bottomfeeding voters of Latin American heritage followed the welfare/foodstamp leeches of the other minorities and you, which they ended up doing...re-electing Mr. ACORN Obama for another 4 years of incompetence and failure.

Spokane, WA

#868727 Mar 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, no worries. So quit blaming Obama for the actions of the Senate.
"real dumb"
You continue to dance and weave, at least you try. Answer one very simple question. Why will the senate not vote on the 30+ bills passed by the house and sent to them?
Peace
KMA
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

#868728 Mar 5, 2013
DEMidiots wrote:
<quoted text> That's because he knew the demise of the USA would continue if the lowlife bottomfeeding voters of Latin American heritage followed the welfare/foodstamp leeches of the other minorities and you, which they ended up doing...re-electing Mr. ACORN Obama for another 4 years of incompetence and failure.
LOL... DEMidiots Good one! Their first 40 years of childhood are always the hardest, ask cway?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#868729 Mar 5, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
How many pro gay, pro abortion mexicans do you know? I know a lot of mexicans, maybe 1% value what liberals do. If it weren't for the immigration thing you'd have nothing.
Cway

United States

#868730 Mar 5, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>Cway is special and you know it. They give meds to keep you from showing it. Talking to yourself is one thing...but losing an argument to yourself cway? WOW.
Don't you wish.
carol

Orlando, FL

#868731 Mar 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>RomneyCare is the model for ObamaCare dummy. The Cuba health care fallacy has been bouncing around right wing circles ever since Teofilo Stevenson was a teenager.
Comparing what works in a relatively small state to what will work in the population and size of the United States is comparing a blade of grass to an oak tree.

Insuring 9% of the uninsured in a population of 6.5 million compared to insuring millions of uninsured in a population of 313 million is a big difference.

9% of 6.5 million is a far cry from a much higher percentage of 313 million.

Now compare the size of Massachusetts - 10,554 sq miles - to the size of the United States - 3,794,100 sq miles. Easy to see the difference.

Is Obamacare really going to cost $1,000,000,000,000.00 - give or take a few million - over the next 10 years?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Learn to Read 182,126
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min No Warming 49,335
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 4 hr Reddog 6
delhi female 7 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 7 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 8 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 8 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago