Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
HOPE

Bronx, NY

#868548 Mar 5, 2013
LOONEY LIBs create this B.S in our society they want you to be DEAD and all MURDERS ARE HATE CRIME NEVER HEARD ANYONE SAY MURDER IS A LOVE CRIME AND DOES THE DEAD CARE WHAT YOU DO TO THE DEAD BODY LIBS WORST THAN DICTATORS Florida High School Student Suspended For Wrestling Gun Away From Shooter

Read more at http://bossip.com/736829/florida-crazies-16-y...
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

#868549 Mar 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
White House Cancels Tours Due To Sequester
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/w...
sarcastically self explanatory if you belong to the Tea Party. if you don't you'll never get it.
White House retreats from doomsday spending cuts predictions.

I don't know which is worse? Clinton's Y2K scam, planes falling out of the sky, the world ending or Obama's Sequestration Cuts, lies an apocalypse or doomsday will occur. A Sequestration Order, automatic cuts hailed and signed by a Clown Obama.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#868550 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you idiot retard...LOL.. You're still alone, sick and old, but happy. We never realized how boring your life is until someone asks what you do for fun. Sometimes in the winds of change one finds their crayons and making an idiot of yourself.
mentallyimpairedwelfarefoodsta mpleechObamaworshippingfckface forsure say what? LOL
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#868551 Mar 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need them anyway, you can always make your own and not have all those chemicals in them that make them have a shelf life of 10 years.
Meanwhile back at the ranch:
Drone Near NYC's JFK Airport Spotted By Pilot; FBI And FAA Investigating
NEW YORK -- The FBI and the Federal Aviation Administration said Tuesday they are investigating a pilot's report that he spotted a small unmanned aircraft near Kennedy Airport.
The Alitalia pilot told controllers that he saw the aircraft as he approached the runway at Kennedy at about 1:15 p.m. Monday. The pilot said the aircraft was 4 to 5 miles southeast of the airport and was flying at an altitude of about 1,500 feet.
The FBI said the aircraft was described as black in color and no more than 3 feet wide with four propellers.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/05/dron...
lily prefers black aircraft
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#868552 Mar 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should consider going on medication
lily's preference is vodka
Lincoln

United States

#868553 Mar 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who spends 10k a year on health care? A family of 4. Lets say each individusl goes to the doctor 6 times a year at $100 a pop. We are at $2400. Each visit results in a prescription that cost $100. We are at $4800. I think a couple of family members would need emergency appendectomies to get close to 10k.
What does it cost to remove republican heads from their a$$.

You may nead to figure that in as well
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

#868554 Mar 5, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That's total BS, and you know it. BTW, care to fill me in on the resume of that 70?-year-old moron Shrub, who started two wars on a credit card, gave billions to private contractors, and ran the economy into the ditch? Didn't all his "real" jobs work out about that badly? Don't you have a train to catch?(BTW, if you ever actually read "Atlas Shrugged," you might know what that means.)
Old age leosnana is when actions creak louder than your deranged words. Bill Clinton started the war with Iraq.
HOPE

Bronx, NY

#868555 Mar 5, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>Old age leosnana is when actions creak louder than your deranged words. Bill Clinton started the war with Iraq.
AND CARTER CREATED THE WAR PLAN yes
Lincoln

United States

#868556 Mar 5, 2013
Thanks President Obama Administration-
NEW YORK (Reuters)- The Dow Jones Industrial Average surged to a record high on Tuesday, breaking through levels last seen in 2007 as equities jumped 1 percent in a broad rally.
Investors poured money into blue-chip stocks in expectation of more gains amid signs of a strengthening U.S. economy. With the day's advance, the Dow has gained nearly 9 percent so far this year, ahead of the S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite Index. Ten of the Dow's 30 component stocks reached new 52-week highs on a day when 418 stocks hit new yearly highs on the New York Stock Exchange.
Analysts said Tuesday's advance was linked less to one specific catalyst and more to the same factors that have been driving the rally this year, namely, attractive valuations and liquidity resulting from the U.S. Federal Reserve's easy monetary policies.
"Just because we're testing old highs doesn't necessarily mean the markets are going to capitulate. The underlying fundamentals still remain in place," said Joseph Tanious, global market strategist at J.P. Morgan Funds in New York.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#868557 Mar 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The program was a failure, very few people tested positive for drugs, all it did was create a hardship for a single mother to have take a few buses to pay for a test that was negative.
It's all b/s
Think there might be a reason why very few didn't test positive? They knew they wouldn't pass so didn't take the test. Duh! I heard the welfare rolls dropped noticeably after the bill passed with an increase in Georgia.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#868558 Mar 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who spends 10k a year on health care? A family of 4. Lets say each individusl goes to the doctor 6 times a year at $100 a pop. We are at $2400. Each visit results in a prescription that cost $100. We are at $4800. I think a couple of family members would need emergency appendectomies to get close to 10k.
That's just the state/fed covering the insurance cost!!! That doesn't include out of pocket.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#868559 Mar 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who spends 10k a year on health care? A family of 4. Lets say each individusl goes to the doctor 6 times a year at $100 a pop. We are at $2400. Each visit results in a prescription that cost $100. We are at $4800. I think a couple of family members would need emergency appendectomies to get close to 10k.
Be cheaper just to give them the cash and make them open an HSA!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#868560 Mar 5, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it cost to remove republican heads from their a$$.
You may nead to figure that in as well
Lincoln is about to exceed the limits of his medication.
HOPE

Bronx, NY

#868561 Mar 5, 2013
Race Matters: Study Shows Blacks & Hispanics Are More Likely To Be Highschool Dropouts While Whites Are More Likely To Earn Degree
HOW DOES OBAMA CLOSING SCHOOLS HELPING THESE CHILDREN WHERE ARE THE VOICES OF PROGRESS BEFORE OBAMA BECAME PRESIDENT IS THEIR NO REAL LEADERS LEFT IN THE COMMUNITY
Read more at http://bossip.com/736755/race-matters-study-s...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#868562 Mar 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>Bush loving carol will get all up in arms.
That's how rumors get started
HOPE

Bronx, NY

#868563 Mar 5, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
Thanks President Obama Administration-
NEW YORK (Reuters)- The Dow Jones Industrial Average surged to a record high on Tuesday, breaking through levels last seen in 2007 as equities jumped 1 percent in a broad rally.
Investors poured money into blue-chip stocks in expectation of more gains amid signs of a strengthening U.S. economy. With the day's advance, the Dow has gained nearly 9 percent so far this year, ahead of the S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite Index. Ten of the Dow's 30 component stocks reached new 52-week highs on a day when 418 stocks hit new yearly highs on the New York Stock Exchange.
Analysts said Tuesday's advance was linked less to one specific catalyst and more to the same factors that have been driving the rally this year, namely, attractive valuations and liquidity resulting from the U.S. Federal Reserve's easy monetary policies.
"Just because we're testing old highs doesn't necessarily mean the markets are going to capitulate. The underlying fundamentals still remain in place," said Joseph Tanious, global market strategist at J.P. Morgan Funds in New York.
AGAIN OBAMA WORKS FOR THE RICH NOT THE POOR THINGS HAVE GOTTEN BETTER FOR THE 1% UNDER OBAMA AND WORST FOR THE NEEDY AND THE POOR all he does for the poor is say look at what republicans are doing not what he is not doing

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#868564 Mar 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a puke filled fk and you prove it here almost daily. You once posted that those who worked with and knew you well tagged you with "Flack" which means what?
You don't know dk about health insurance, investing, or any of the sht you go on about here, you're a dunce.
But you're the most likable and honest dunce on this forum and I really enjoy reading your posts/thoughts.
Flack=spokesperson, publicity agent.
Are you sure your pals didn't mean FLAK?
Now the troll is getting angry at flack.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#868565 Mar 5, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it cost to remove republican heads from their a$$.
You may nead to figure that in as well
Republicans have their heads up their own asses. Democrats have their collective heads up obamas. You guys think the government has to do everything for you.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#868566 Mar 5, 2013
Once an Activist always and Activist….SEQUESTER MEMO:'Make sure you are not contradicting what we said the impact would be' Obama’s using tactics from Saul Alinsky's… Rules for Radicals or from his fellow Chicagoan ‘Rahm Emanuel: You never want a serious crisis to go to waste!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#868567 Mar 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a puke filled fk and you prove it here almost daily. You once posted that those who worked with and knew you well tagged you with "Flack" which means what?
You don't know dk about health insurance, investing, or any of the sht you go on about here, you're a dunce.
But you're the most likable and honest dunce on this forum and I really enjoy reading your posts/thoughts.
Flack=spokesperson, publicity agent.
Are you sure your pals didn't mean FLAK?
Getting kind of touchy there ain't ya son? LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 min andet1987 621
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 13 min andet1987 1,473
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 26 min andet1987 1,280
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min dont drink the ko... 46,696
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 69,396
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 1 hr Daily Schadenfreude 35
Amy 9-18 2 hr edogxxx 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 178,068
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••