Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Francisco dAnconia

Montpelier, VT

#868596 Mar 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad the moocher had to get off her butt and do something for her handout.
You people seem to think that welfare is a right, not a privilege.
be careful, they always talk about what percentage that took the test passed, never mentioned how many REFUSED TO TAKE THE TEST....
as most who know they would test positive would do...
or they may not even APPLY...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#868597 Mar 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
Lots of saber rattling coming from Washington, Iran and N Korea. Things might get interesting.
Bah, who cares? How much snow am I gonna get tomorrow? I asked you hours ago. Focus.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#868598 Mar 5, 2013
Oh man, that was for Flack. Sorry Eman, you and Flack are starting to sound alike.
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

#868599 Mar 5, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Today Kennedy would be labeled a ‘Conservative’ by todays Radicals
No Surprize, a National Socialist Obama ended the ‘John F. Kennedy dynasty’ destroying the Democratic Party before our very eyes.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#868600 Mar 5, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, who cares? How much snow am I gonna get tomorrow? I asked you hours ago. Focus.
Lily knows a guy who used to traffic in cocaine. Ask her.

<that's how rumors get started>

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#868601 Mar 5, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Oh man, that was for Flack. Sorry Eman, you and Flack are starting to sound alike.
Thank you! Homer in a good mood today? Have you been getting more bush?
THE DEBIL

Salt Lake City, UT

#868602 Mar 5, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta teach those kindergartners about sex early on so they, too, will be dependent on the government, keep Planned Parenthood in business and vote Democrat.
HONEY, IF ANYONE CAN DO IT YOU CAN.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#868603 Mar 5, 2013
flack wrote:
Chavez, Obama's hero, is about to assume room temperature.
And roll sevens while he's at it. His Cuba treatment apparently came with an infection that he's unable to shake. Oh well__shyte happens to cash customers too eh?

He's pizzed at the US and claiming that his sad circumstances began in Washington__I guess he's just one more right wing mutt who want's to blame his own shortcomings on others.

Do you have any clue who is next in line behind him.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#868604 Mar 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how rumors get started
i implied nothing. and it's not like she was a gym teacher.
THE DEBIL

Salt Lake City, UT

#868605 Mar 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily knows a guy who used to traffic in cocaine. Ask her.
<that's how rumors get started>
UH-HUH. DEBIL HEAR YOU GOT AIDS. HOW THEM NEW ANTI-RETRO-VIRALS WORKIN'? SAY, UM, YOU NEED TO HAVE SOMEBODY LOOK AT THE BLACK MARK ON YOU CHEEK... IT SEEM TO BE GETTIN' BIGGER...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#868606 Mar 5, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Today Kennedy would be labeled a ‘Conservative’ by todays Radicals
Bullshit! He'd do something like support civil rights or gun control, and you morans would go back to calling him a elitist Socialist, if not a Nazi Commie Muslim...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#868607 Mar 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one of those quotes mentioned a specific area, you lying pos.
You tried to imply the socialistic healthcare systems as bad because doctors don't want to work there & hence the shortages.

So what's your excuse for the doctor shortages here in the US that have been here for years?

I served on a hospital board & we were constant;y looking for was to attract doctors. It had nothing o do with a socialistic health care system.

But hey, running from your posts is what you do best.

Lincoln

Seminole, FL

#868608 Mar 5, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HONEY, IF ANYONE CAN DO IT YOU CAN.
I don't know what makes you really stupid, but it really works...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#868609 Mar 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
Lots of saber rattling coming from Washington, Iran and N Korea. Things might get interesting.
More devastating economic sanctions on the way from Lord Obama.

That will teach those nasty Iranians and North Koreans.

If North Korea invades South Korea, what does Obama do?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#868611 Mar 5, 2013
one Republican qualification to run for POTUS fulfilled.

FLIP-FLOP…FLIP?

Is Jeb Already Backing Down On Path To Citizenship?

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/03/is...

the Bush is backing down.
Francisco dAnconia

Montpelier, VT

#868612 Mar 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You tried to imply the socialistic healthcare systems as bad because doctors don't want to work there & hence the shortages.
So what's your excuse for the doctor shortages here in the US that have been here for years?
medicaid and medicare as well as low insurance payouts for primary care...
ya know, what obamacare makes WORSE?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#868613 Mar 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily knows a guy who used to traffic in cocaine. Ask her.
<that's how rumors get started>
lily's daughter travels in a circle of heavy drug users at the local community college, gets a supply for Mommy.
THE DEBIL

Salt Lake City, UT

#868614 Mar 5, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit! He'd do something like support civil rights or gun control, and you morans would go back to calling him a elitist Socialist, if not a Nazi Commie Muslim...
K, HONEY, DEBIL ADMIT IT: HE UNABLE TO BE AWAY FROM YOU FO' MO' THAN A DAY OR SO - A COUPLA HOURS IS PRETTY TOUGH. SO, UM, WHAT WE GON' DO ABOUT THIS HAIRY LEG OF YOURS? TIME WE GOT DOWN TO BID'NESS OR DEBIL GONNA HAVE TO TAKE EXTREME MEASURES...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#868615 Mar 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And roll sevens while he's at it. His Cuba treatment apparently came with an infection that he's unable to shake. Oh well__shyte happens to cash customers too eh?
He's pizzed at the US and claiming that his sad circumstances began in Washington__I guess he's just one more right wing mutt who want's to blame his own shortcomings on others.
Do you have any clue who is next in line behind him.
But Cuban medicine is the model for Obamacare, the best in the world.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#868616 Mar 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It came from the Huff Post. Take it up with them!!!
Maybe you can't read?

What you posted was so obviously wrong.

How about a link.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP Votes go 2 dem. votes. 12 min DeathOnlyAnswer 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min lides 50,646
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 28 min boundary painter 1,312
amy 1-25 32 min boundary painter 3
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 37 min boundary painter 7,825
abby 10-25 44 min boundary painter 2
Mike Brown Deserved What He Got 1 hr ShinesRGuilty 8
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Ottawa 179,464
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]