Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#868667 Mar 5, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>Obama gave us Occupy Wall Street. Obama tried to identify himself with the protestors, according to ABC News, by talking about how the American dream was, "slipping away."
http://news.yahoo.com/occupy-wall-street-turn...
95% of Obama followers are ignorant, the other 5 percent, Obama's rich elite keep you that way.
YEAH, YEAH, WHEN YOU AIN'T GOT SUMTHIN' TO SAY YOU JUS' SAY THE SAME OL' SHIT OVER AN' OVER, JEW-BOY. GET YOUSELF A GHOST WRITER, YOU CAN AFFORD IT, RIGHT?
Florida

Elk City, OK

#868668 Mar 5, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare RealDave does reduce payments to doctors and wait time to get paid.
Once again you idiot retard...LOL.. You're still alone, sick and old, but happy. We never realized how boring your life is until someone asks what you do for fun. Sometimes in the winds of change one finds their crayons and making an idiot of yourself.
Florida

Elk City, OK

#868669 Mar 5, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>Occupy Wall Street liberals consumed obama. Thank God for the Corporations and the those rich Republicans.
LOL.. You're still alone, sick and old, but happy. We never realized how boring your life is until someone asks what you do for fun. Sometimes in the winds of change one finds their crayons and making an idiot of yourself.
LINCOLNOWITZ

Netherlands

#868670 Mar 5, 2013
OH, DEAR, YOU THINK THIS ECONOMY IS BAD, IT WAS A LOT WORSE WHEN I WAS A BOY. WHY, I REMEMBER HAVING TO WALK 4 OR 500 YARDS IN ORDER TO SCREW A GOY OUT OF A NICKEL! OY! RMEMBER: BUY WHOLESALE, SELL RETAIL!
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

#868671 Mar 5, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH, YEAH, WHEN YOU AIN'T GOT SUMTHIN' TO SAY YOU JUS' SAY THE SAME OL' SHIT OVER AN' OVER, JEW-BOY. GET YOUSELF A GHOST WRITER, YOU CAN AFFORD IT, RIGHT?
The difference between liberals and conservatives; liberals could not exist without conservatives to defend their freedom, support them economically, and Wall Street.

Where as conservatives on the other hand, can exist and live quite well without a bunch of deranged liberals.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#868672 Mar 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Oh Jesus!!! The federal money is only for three years! Where the hell is it going to come from after that?!!!
Whether federal or state, it all comes from the taxpayers and represents Communist wealth transfer.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#868673 Mar 5, 2013
BlueFlag wrote:
Shouldn't the title of this thread be "Hillary Clinton, our next president?".
Already under the Obama bus.

The Supreme Leader will never cede power to whitey.
Florida

Elk City, OK

#868674 Mar 5, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily's preference is vodka
LOL.. "No Surprize" post farting in his rear view mirror, in his own gaseous, tailpipe wind storm. Sometimes "No Surprize" has to do more with his mouth than just polish head..

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#868675 Mar 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Oh Jesus!!! The federal money is only for three years! Where the hell is it going to come from after that?!!!
1) The subsidies for use in the exchanges is federally funded & that does not change.

2) Those to be added to Medicaid are paid 100% Federally for 3 years. Then the States start paying 5% & eventually pay 10%.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#868676 Mar 5, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>The difference between liberals and conservatives; liberals could not exist without conservatives to defend their freedom, support them economically, and Wall Street.
Not to mention grow their food, build their houses, manufacture their clothing, etc
LINCOLNOWITZ

Netherlands

#868677 Mar 5, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>The difference between liberals and conservatives; liberals could not exist without conservatives to defend their freedom, support them economically, and Wall Street.
Where as conservatives on the other hand, can exist and live quite well without a bunch of deranged liberals.
GO FOR IT, HONEY. THAT SOLVES THE WHOLE PROBLEM. AFTER ALL, YOU MADE IT YOURSELVES, IT'S ONLY FAIR THAT YOU LEARN TO PLUNGE AND CLEAN YOUR OWN TOILETS YOURSELVES. BUT, UM, WHO'S GONNA PUSH YOUR WHEELCHAIR?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#868678 Mar 5, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>8. Private insurers offering Medicare Advantage (MA) plans will no longer be paid extra by Medicare to cover additional services (dental, vision, free health club memberships). Some of the MA plans may lower their costs by reducing the extra services, raising the co-pays, or "reducing payments to doctors".
http://www.mphi.org/files/newsevents/healthca...
That would be private insurance companies, not the federal government. There is no provision for cutting payments to docs.

A insurance company adjusting co-pays is not cutting doc payments.

You right whiners re dumber than sh*t. I have never seen such a bunch of uninformed people in all my life. Turn off Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck & Fox. They are making you stupid.
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

#868679 Mar 5, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
IT NO WONDER FLORIDA ONE BIG SINK HOLE, THAT MUCH CONDENSED JEWISH GUILT BOUND TO SUCK ANYBODY DOWN.
We should make Florida (Palm Beach County Boca Raton) the new Israel. Solves the ME problem, FL is already loaded with Jews (in south Florida), the rest (like lily) would fit right in.
LINCOLNOWITZ

Netherlands

#868681 Mar 5, 2013
FRANKLY, SWEETIE, YOU'RE JUST CONJURING UP OLD GHOSTS SO TO SPEAK. "WORKERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE..." NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU OUT IN THE POTATO PATCH TRYIN' TO PROVE THAT YOU STILL WORTH KEEPIN' ALIVE. MONEY IS NOT A USEFUL PRODUCT, HONEY, TO PEOPLE WHO AIN'T GOT IT. THEY INCLINED TO SAY, "WHY WE WORRYIN' ABOUT THIS OL' FUCK?"

YOU SEE, YOU KEEP WAVIN' MONEY AROUND LIKE IT BUYS YOU SUMTHIN'. BUT THE TRUTH IS, IT ONLY BUYS YOU SUMTHIN' IF EVERYBODY AGREES IT'S VALUABLE. YOU GET IT? GOLD IS JUST METAL. IT'S HARD YELLOW DIRT THAT COMES OUT OF THE GROUND OR OUT OF A RIVER. PRETTY, BUT SO'S PUSSY. IT'S PEOPLE WHO ATTACH VALUE TO IT, SORTA LIKE YOU. MONEY AIN'T EVEN THAT; IT'S PAPER. YOU LIKE PAPER? DEBIL, NOT SO MUCH. DEBIL LIKE FISH. YOU GOT ANY FISH, JEW-BOY? SPECIFICALLY, TROUT?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#868682 Mar 5, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
sounds like Compassinate Conservatism at work which George W. Bush who commonly used the term to describe his personal views.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compassionate_co...
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

#868683 Mar 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be private insurance companies, not the federal government. There is no provision for cutting payments to docs.
A insurance company adjusting co-pays is not cutting doc payments.
You right whiners re dumber than sh*t. I have never seen such a bunch of uninformed people in all my life. Turn off Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck & Fox. They are making you stupid.
Don't put in 1/2 the effort to think unless you're okay with half of the result RealDave. Talking to yourself is one thing, saying nothing...but losing an argument with yourself is another?
LINCOLNOWITZ

Netherlands

#868684 Mar 5, 2013
ON THE OTHER HAND, SOME DUTCH JEWS MANAGED TO BUY MANHATTAN FOR A HANDFUL OF COLORED BEADS. IT ALL COMES DOWN TO WHAT YOU CONSIDER VALUABLE, AND, IF WHAT YOU WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO CONSIDER VALUABLE ISN'T VALUABLE TO THEM, THEY JUST MIGHT KILL YOU AND TAKE YOUR SHOES. THAT WHICH YOU WORSHIP ISN'T VALUABLE TO ME. WHAT ELSE YOU GOT? TROUT?
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

#868685 Mar 5, 2013
LINCOLNOWITZ wrote:
<quoted text>
GO FOR IT, HONEY. THAT SOLVES THE WHOLE PROBLEM. AFTER ALL, YOU MADE IT YOURSELVES, IT'S ONLY FAIR THAT YOU LEARN TO PLUNGE AND CLEAN YOUR OWN TOILETS YOURSELVES. BUT, UM, WHO'S GONNA PUSH YOUR WHEELCHAIR?
Today I'm no longer sad when I see the dead among you; instead I marvel your urban preserves, projects, ghettos the face of failure and try to understand, but respectably decline to be, act or like one of you..

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#868686 Mar 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You want to bet that they try to blame delays from the snow storm on sequester?
Check out this drone

http://ardrone2.parrot.com/usa/
LINCOLNOWITZ

Netherlands

#868687 Mar 5, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>We should make Florida (Palm Beach County Boca Raton) the new Israel. Solves the ME problem, FL is already loaded with Jews (in south Florida), the rest (like lily) would fit right in.
NAH. LINCOLNOWITZ CAN SMELL A JEW A MILE AWAY. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR ETHNICITY OR YOUR RELIGION IT'S A DESCRIPTION OF YOUR MINDSET. YOU MIGHT NOT GO TO TEMPLE EVERY SATURDAY, YOU MIGHT STILL HAVE A FORESKIN, BUT YOU'RE A JEW THROUGH AND THROUGH. THE ONLY THING YOU UNDERSTAND IS MONEY AND GREED AND THAT MAKES YOU A JEW. SO, JEW-BOY, WHAT ELSE YOU GOT?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 12-19 3 min Sublime1 6
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 15 min not a ghost 357
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min Mandela 71,007
Word (Dec '08) 17 min not a ghost 4,793
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 19 min not a ghost 717
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 21 min not a ghost 389
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min Mister Tonka 98,840
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min jacques Ottawau 181,784
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:39 am PST

NBC Sports 3:39AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Chicago Bears' Week 16 Contest with Lions
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Updated Rankings for Sunday's Action
Bleacher Report 6:02 AM
The Coach That Could Turn Around Bears