Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#868537 Mar 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Eliminate insurance companies; problem solved.
Bettet solution...quit using insurance for every health care issue no matter how small.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#868538 Mar 5, 2013
flack wrote:
Ok let's try this again. Where will the states get the money to pay the $10,742 'tax credit' to pay the insurers for a family of 4 making $35,000 when the federal dollars dry up? Plus they can get help with the other $1388 if they can't pay it. Something about this just doesn't feel right.
Who spends 10k a year on health care? A family of 4. Lets say each individusl goes to the doctor 6 times a year at $100 a pop. We are at $2400. Each visit results in a prescription that cost $100. We are at $4800. I think a couple of family members would need emergency appendectomies to get close to 10k.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#868539 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
First of all, it's nonsense and second of all, why should healthcare funds go to some thief under the guise of counselling teens not to have sex? Talk about bullshyt.
How much the Marcus get to "pray away the gay"? I'm sure there was absolutely no nepotism/cronyism/GreasyOldPed ophile fix in there.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#868540 Mar 5, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Don't even get me started on Devil Dogs, thanks to Bush collapsing the global economy they don't exist any more.
Yes, Homer blames Bush.
Bush...the reason behind most men's ills.
HOPE

Bronx, NY

#868541 Mar 5, 2013
LIBERALS CAN be AS RACISTS AS they please Alex BALDWIN, and all the other LIBS who have gotten caught saying racists, sexists, bigotted things ever YES WHITE DEMOCRATS AND BLACK DEMOCRATS you can be racists bigots also just remember that being a democrat doesn't that WHITES are not bigots they just don't fit with the other party so they have no choice doesn't mean they are not just as bigotted just look at how many called herman caine UNC*E TOM and the BLACKS LOVED IT but hey democrats are the party of the KLAN
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#868542 Mar 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with wanting more bush?
oh don't even get me started. Bush loving carol will get all up in arms.

so see?! no more bush please.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#868543 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
You don't need them anyway, you can always make your own and not have all those chemicals in them that make them have a shelf life of 10 years.
Meanwhile back at the ranch:
Drone Near NYC's JFK Airport Spotted By Pilot; FBI And FAA Investigating
NEW YORK -- The FBI and the Federal Aviation Administration said Tuesday they are investigating a pilot's report that he spotted a small unmanned aircraft near Kennedy Airport.
The Alitalia pilot told controllers that he saw the aircraft as he approached the runway at Kennedy at about 1:15 p.m. Monday. The pilot said the aircraft was 4 to 5 miles southeast of the airport and was flying at an altitude of about 1,500 feet.
The FBI said the aircraft was described as black in color and no more than 3 feet wide with four propellers.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/05/dron...
Bah, you liberals always trying to control my diet. Pass me that 64 oz. cup of soda will ya? Homer needs something to wash these cheese puffs down with.

Hey! Is that my thigh or part of my stomach, hmmmm hard to tell where one ends and the other starts.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#868544 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
The program was a failure, very few people tested positive for drugs, all it did was create a hardship for a single mother to have take a few buses to pay for a test that was negative.
It's all b/s
No it wasn't a failure, if one person tested positive, it achieved it's what it set out to do. If you want help w/o paying, or want someone else to pay, you just might have to jump through a few hoops... What's the problem?? Nothing is 'free' even welfare...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#868545 Mar 5, 2013
White House Cancels Tours Due To Sequester

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/w...

sarcastically self explanatory if you belong to the Tea Party. if you don't you'll never get it.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#868546 Mar 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You implied that you should get reimbursed. That was the point. I have a good knowledge of how the health care system works. Better than you most likely.
You're a puke filled fk and you prove it here almost daily. You once posted that those who worked with and knew you well tagged you with "Flack" which means what?

You don't know dk about health insurance, investing, or any of the sht you go on about here, you're a dunce.

But you're the most likable and honest dunce on this forum and I really enjoy reading your posts/thoughts.

Flack=spokesperson, publicity agent.

Are you sure your pals didn't mean FLAK?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#868547 Mar 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughable comment coming from an Obama worshipper, follower of a 50-year old adult who has never held a real job.
That's total BS, and you know it. BTW, care to fill me in on the resume of that 70?-year-old moron Shrub, who started two wars on a credit card, gave billions to private contractors, and ran the economy into the ditch? Didn't all his "real" jobs work out about that badly? Don't you have a train to catch?(BTW, if you ever actually read "Atlas Shrugged," you might know what that means.)
HOPE

Bronx, NY

#868548 Mar 5, 2013
LOONEY LIBs create this B.S in our society they want you to be DEAD and all MURDERS ARE HATE CRIME NEVER HEARD ANYONE SAY MURDER IS A LOVE CRIME AND DOES THE DEAD CARE WHAT YOU DO TO THE DEAD BODY LIBS WORST THAN DICTATORS Florida High School Student Suspended For Wrestling Gun Away From Shooter

Read more at http://bossip.com/736829/florida-crazies-16-y...
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

#868549 Mar 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
White House Cancels Tours Due To Sequester
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/w...
sarcastically self explanatory if you belong to the Tea Party. if you don't you'll never get it.
White House retreats from doomsday spending cuts predictions.

I don't know which is worse? Clinton's Y2K scam, planes falling out of the sky, the world ending or Obama's Sequestration Cuts, lies an apocalypse or doomsday will occur. A Sequestration Order, automatic cuts hailed and signed by a Clown Obama.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#868550 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you idiot retard...LOL.. You're still alone, sick and old, but happy. We never realized how boring your life is until someone asks what you do for fun. Sometimes in the winds of change one finds their crayons and making an idiot of yourself.
mentallyimpairedwelfarefoodsta mpleechObamaworshippingfckface forsure say what? LOL
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#868551 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
You don't need them anyway, you can always make your own and not have all those chemicals in them that make them have a shelf life of 10 years.
Meanwhile back at the ranch:
Drone Near NYC's JFK Airport Spotted By Pilot; FBI And FAA Investigating
NEW YORK -- The FBI and the Federal Aviation Administration said Tuesday they are investigating a pilot's report that he spotted a small unmanned aircraft near Kennedy Airport.
The Alitalia pilot told controllers that he saw the aircraft as he approached the runway at Kennedy at about 1:15 p.m. Monday. The pilot said the aircraft was 4 to 5 miles southeast of the airport and was flying at an altitude of about 1,500 feet.
The FBI said the aircraft was described as black in color and no more than 3 feet wide with four propellers.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/05/dron...
lily prefers black aircraft
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#868552 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I think you should consider going on medication
lily's preference is vodka
Lincoln

United States

#868553 Mar 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who spends 10k a year on health care? A family of 4. Lets say each individusl goes to the doctor 6 times a year at $100 a pop. We are at $2400. Each visit results in a prescription that cost $100. We are at $4800. I think a couple of family members would need emergency appendectomies to get close to 10k.
What does it cost to remove republican heads from their a$$.

You may nead to figure that in as well
Lincoln

Seminole, FL

#868554 Mar 5, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That's total BS, and you know it. BTW, care to fill me in on the resume of that 70?-year-old moron Shrub, who started two wars on a credit card, gave billions to private contractors, and ran the economy into the ditch? Didn't all his "real" jobs work out about that badly? Don't you have a train to catch?(BTW, if you ever actually read "Atlas Shrugged," you might know what that means.)
Old age leosnana is when actions creak louder than your deranged words. Bill Clinton started the war with Iraq.
HOPE

Bronx, NY

#868555 Mar 5, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>Old age leosnana is when actions creak louder than your deranged words. Bill Clinton started the war with Iraq.
AND CARTER CREATED THE WAR PLAN yes
Lincoln

United States

#868556 Mar 5, 2013
Thanks President Obama Administration-
NEW YORK (Reuters)- The Dow Jones Industrial Average surged to a record high on Tuesday, breaking through levels last seen in 2007 as equities jumped 1 percent in a broad rally.
Investors poured money into blue-chip stocks in expectation of more gains amid signs of a strengthening U.S. economy. With the day's advance, the Dow has gained nearly 9 percent so far this year, ahead of the S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite Index. Ten of the Dow's 30 component stocks reached new 52-week highs on a day when 418 stocks hit new yearly highs on the New York Stock Exchange.
Analysts said Tuesday's advance was linked less to one specific catalyst and more to the same factors that have been driving the rally this year, namely, attractive valuations and liquidity resulting from the U.S. Federal Reserve's easy monetary policies.
"Just because we're testing old highs doesn't necessarily mean the markets are going to capitulate. The underlying fundamentals still remain in place," said Joseph Tanious, global market strategist at J.P. Morgan Funds in New York.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min wojar 182,306
Christmas a time for reflection on 47 years in ... 23 min reality is a crutch 1
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 40 min reality is a crutch 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr L Morales 71,302
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 3 hr L Morales 11
Southern Illinois Supports Police 4 hr Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 6 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]