Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,950)

Showing posts 798,981 - 799,000 of1,033,931
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the word budget. That is the tool that limits spending. The new revenue coming in is to pay down the debt.
Yeah right! And I got a unicorn for sale!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Boehner Halts Talks on Cuts, and House G.O.P. Cheers

Representative Mick Mulvaney, a South Carolina Republican who was elected on the 2010 Tea Party wave and has had his differences with the speaker, was similarly complimentary toward Mr. Boehner.

“He’s doing exactly what he said he was going to do, and I think it’s working to our favor and to his,” Mr. Mulvaney said.“I get the feeling that our party is probably more unified right now than it has been at any time in the last several months.”

Mr. Boehner, in some ways, finds himself the leader of the House Republicans with nowhere to actually lead.

Among those who placed him in his post and could conceivably remove him, the test of his leadership seems to be how little action he takes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/01/us/politics...

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
The waxturd/jimmy/goober meltdown continues. Another new judge-it record set an hour ago.
Would just ONE of the alleged 48 people (that's right, forty-eight) people that thought this dumbass comment was brilliant please explain why?
Or, would someone from the right tell waxturd that his narcissistic behavior is an embarrassment to us all.
I think I've really lost control of myself this time. I have no recollection of giving myself that many judgits!! Scary!!!

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah right! And I got a unicorn for sale!!!
How much are you asking for it?

Hugs, Waxman!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

USA HOLOCAUST wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2Vv_P1FOmEg
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT, YOU PEOPLE THAT WORSHIP OBAMA!
YOUR LORD HAS SPOKEN!President Obama: I will veto any effort to get rid of the sequester cuts
That was Plan A. Plan B was thinking people were stupid enough to forget Plan A to implement scare tactics to achieve Plan C which was the ultimate goal. Blame Republicans.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh. And LOOKEE HERE! I done found 'em too.
Miss Carol, as the saying goes,'It takes all kinds'? On these threads they come out of the woodwork.. When you have a leech in the White House, what can you expect?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the word budget. That is the tool that limits spending. The new revenue coming in is to pay down the debt.
Uh them idiots haven't passed a budget in 4 years!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Space-based solar farms power up
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

FOXbot sad....

News Corp. leans left by donating to Democrats

PAC of media powerhouse bankrolls liberals despite reputation for conservatism

http://www.publicintegrity.org/2013/02/27/122...

everyone wants to be on the winning team.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Russia calls for united meteor defense

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

This is how Dennis Tito plans to send people to Mars

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

3D printed car is as strong as steel, half the weight, and nearing production
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Mike McCurry, press secretary to President Bill Clinton said,“This White House gets away with stuff I would never have dreamed of doing."

ABC News White House reporter Ann Compton said,“The way the president’s availability to the press has shrunk in the last two years is a disgrace. The president’s day-to-day policy development is almost totally opaque to the reporters trying to do a responsible job of covering it. This is different from every president I covered. This White House goes to extreme lengths to keep the press away.”

http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm...

Think how we feel, Ms. Compton. We're more left out than the press who have always asked the tough questions and got answers from the president.

Bob Woodward said last night the American people are wondering what the hell is going on.

With all due respect, a lot of us were wondering that a long time ago, Mr. Woodward.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Plan A. Plan B was thinking people were stupid enough to forget Plan A to implement scare tactics to achieve Plan C which was the ultimate goal. Blame Republicans.
Boehner - "I'm not doing sh*t until the Senate passes something"

McConnell ' " Filibuster!!! Filibuster!!!!"

Republican plan. Do nothing.

Hope to crash the economy in hopes of blaming Obama.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Mike McCurry, press secretary to President Bill Clinton said,“This White House gets away with stuff I would never have dreamed of doing."
ABC News White House reporter Ann Compton said,“The way the president’s availability to the press has shrunk in the last two years is a disgrace. The president’s day-to-day policy development is almost totally opaque to the reporters trying to do a responsible job of covering it. This is different from every president I covered. This White House goes to extreme lengths to keep the press away.”
http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm...
Think how we feel, Ms. Compton. We're more left out than the press who have always asked the tough questions and got answers from the president.
Bob Woodward said last night the American people are wondering what the hell is going on.
With all due respect, a lot of us were wondering that a long time ago, Mr. Woodward.
You're totally delusional. Bush gave about 12 press conferences in 8 years.
President Obama is talking to the people every day.
Stop lying.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

On Hannity, Woodward Distances Himself From Claim That White House Threatened Him

Woodward: "I Haven't Used That Language"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/02/28/on-h...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Folks can we drag out the Rev Wright sermons? It's been months since anyone's brought them up.

And for you birthers you need to crank up the rhetoric, hardly a word has been mentioned lately on this subject. Sheriff Joe and his posse? Orly Taitz?

And where is all the Obama is a Muslim talk gone to these days?

Come no folks, let's pick up the pace a bit.

I won't be around much today.

Love,

Homer
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit , it will be wasted , they need to reduce the obese govt. programs and departments that do absolutely no good what so ever , take pay cuts and set term limits and make these jackasses live within the very laws they make , end of story.
Stupid beyond belief.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Obama will be the one with egg on his face , the walking talking disgrace ran his mouth about all the scare tactics and now everyone will see all the lies were just that, lies .
You're a dummy
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Boehner Halts Talks on Cuts, and House G.O.P. Cheers
Representative Mick Mulvaney, a South Carolina Republican who was elected on the 2010 Tea Party wave and has had his differences with the speaker, was similarly complimentary toward Mr. Boehner.
“He’s doing exactly what he said he was going to do, and I think it’s working to our favor and to his,” Mr. Mulvaney said.“I get the feeling that our party is probably more unified right now than it has been at any time in the last several months.”
Mr. Boehner, in some ways, finds himself the leader of the House Republicans with nowhere to actually lead.
Among those who placed him in his post and could conceivably remove him, the test of his leadership seems to be how little action he takes.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/01/us/politics...
The Republicans are doing exactly what they should be doing. Playing chicken with a president who takes and never gives and never does what he promises.

In the game of chicken, the chicken always looks away or veers off first. It's actually come down to this. A president who likes to play games to win rather than solve problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 798,981 - 799,000 of1,033,931
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min litesong 42,943
Abby 4-17 18 min ScarletandOlive 15
Amy 4-17 20 min Pippa 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 33 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,005
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 35 min ScarletandOlive 96,027
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 37 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 50 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,425
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]