Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,946)

Showing posts 798,901 - 798,920 of1,073,138
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Less overhead to process a cash payment and no "administrator" to deny payment.
That too.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
This moron has been handing you your ass for days, troll. Do sone research and get educated.
You're a stupid little twot eman and everyone here but you knows it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm the one who asked Carol to explain it__again. She was after all a nurse.
Eman jumped in as usual and fkd up as usual.
LOL... In the age of information...Realtime is now running on empty and lying is your best choice.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a stupid little twot eman and everyone here but you knows it.
The true measure of a person is not the counting of their failures but the listing of their attempts to fix those failures.

You don't even have a list, Dood..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a stupid little twot eman and everyone here but you knows it.
Realtime is about to exceed the limits of his medication.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many senior citizens incur much larger out-of-pocket expenses for dental care than for medical care.
They make up diseases.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Less overhead to process a cash payment and no "administrator" to deny payment.
How long have I been trying to tell them that?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have sleazed right on to different points while skipping the ones I confronted you with. I guess when exposed as a BS'er, that's what a lib like you does.
You on the left have a nack for hypocrisy and obfuscation in order to avoid honest debate.
Here was the post you are trying to escape from:
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
Which was:
You closed with:
"confused would be those who think that an unpopular ideology and it's related unpopular 'policies' are what's best for the American "
Oh yeah? Who are the sellouts and who is confused?
"54% Think U.S. Heath Care System Likely to Worsen Over Next Couple Years"
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten ...
DEMOCRATS!
"53% of Americans Favor Repeal of Obamacare"
http://heritageaction.com/2012/06/53-of-ameri ...
DEMOCRATS!
"Thirty-four percent (34%) of Likely U.S. Voters say the country is heading in the right direction"
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten ...
DEMOCRATS!
SONICFILTER, CONFUSED FOR SURE.
Heritage linked to Rasmussen. discard.

One-in-four voters rate the U.S. health care system as poor, but most expect the system to get worse over the next couple of years. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey shows that 40% of Likely U.S. Voters consider the U.S. health care system good or excellent, while 24% rate it as poor.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

the questions....

1* How would you rate the U.S. health care system?

2* How would you rate your own health insurance coverage?(Answered by 899 voters who have health insurance)

3* How would you rate the overall quality of the health care you receive?

4* Over the next couple of years, is the health care system likely to get better or worse?

leap of faith reasoning? don't see Obamacare mentioned.

Thirty-four percent (34%) of Likely U.S. Voters say the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey taken the week ending Sunday, February 24.

so you're going to lay all of that on Obama?

63% of GOP Voters Think Republicans in Congress Out of Touch

so go ahead and try to demonstrate why that 34% should be laid only at Obama's feet.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeal of Glass-Steagall was bi-partisan:
The bill that ultimately repealed the Act was introduced in the Senate by Phil Gramm (Republican of Texas) and in the House of Representatives by Jim Leach (R-Iowa) in 1999. The bills were passed by a Republican majority, basically following party lines by a 54–44 vote in the Senate and by a bi-partisan 343–86 vote in the House of Representatives.
After passing both the Senate and House the bill was moved to a conference committee to work out the differences between the Senate and House versions. The final bill resolving the differences was passed in the Senate 90–8 (one not voting) and in the House: 362–57 (15 not voting). The legislation was signed into law by President Bill Clinton on November 12, 1999.[12]
Hah, LMAO at Nobama who eventually developed a bad case of forgetfulness.

This was from back around pg 8500, there was some terrific stuff going on back then__unlike now.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Speak for yourself, Moonbat.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Ad Celebrates Brewer’s Medicaid Expansion As ‘Fiscally Conservative’

"Gov. Brewer's conservative plan will keep our state's budget balanced while providing quality health care to Arizona's citizens so we can focus our budget on what matters most, like education, public safety and growing our economy," the narrator said in the spot. It closed by urging Arizonans to contact their legislators to pledge support for Brewer's "fiscally conservative Medicaid plan."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/a...

so there ya go. fiscally conservative.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm the one who asked Carol to explain it__again. She was after all a nurse.
Eman jumped in as usual and fkd up as usual.
The only thing I fkd up was the game you were playing, troll.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Continuing to Get the 2012 Election Wrong

Steve Kornacki interviews Newt Gingrich, who demonstrates some awareness of the distorting effects of the GOP echo chamber, but then says this:

First, there was a belief in economic determinism, that you couldn’t have that level of unemployment and have a president get re-elected. So people just sort of had a bias that as long as the economy stayed bad, he would lose. And of course they proved that in many ways identity politics beat economic politics, which I think is a considerable achievement [bold mine-DL].

Here we see Gingrich continuing to advance the common Republican misreading of the economy that created so many of their false expectations about the 2012 outcome. According to this view, the economic fundamentals pointed to a Republican win, but the truth all along was that the fundamentals consistently favored Obama. The assumption that the state of the economy would drive most voters’ decision-making was not wrong. Republicans failed to take into account the actual state of the economy and minimized the importance of the slow, gradual improvement that had been happening in the previous three years.

It certainly didn’t hurt Obama’s chances that many Americans still held Bush responsible for the country’s woes, which created a significant obstacle to Republican efforts to pin blame on the incumbent, but that wasn’t the only problem. Republicans couldn’t distinguish their economic agenda from Bush’s economic record because there was little or no substantive difference between them, and the economic agenda that their nominee presented also happened to be irrelevant to most voters. The outcome wasn’t proof that “identity politics beat economic politics.” Republicans assumed from the beginning that they would prevail in a contest defined by economic politics when they had little or nothing of interest to say to the electorate. Gingrich later on acknowledges that “in the real world [Republicans] were kidding ourselves” and criticizes it as a failing, but it seems that when it comes to making sense of the role of the economy in the 2012 election Gingrich continues to do just that.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Oooooo, the troll is getting angry. Lol
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

To Those Who Attempted To Shut Down This Thread ...

Who Threatened To Shut Down The Dissenting Voices Of "Particular" Posters ...

My, My, My, MY, MYEYE ...

It's As I Warned ... Now You Are:

Morta!

All Dead!

To The Morgue!

And The Sun Rises!

Molto Bene!

Ciao A'Tutti!... ;)

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The true measure of a person is not the counting of their failures but the listing of their attempts to fix those failures.
I feel bad for whomever has to clean the room when his head explodes.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Bronach. Hey dude whatever happened to your arch nemesis "Bronach the Liar?"

You do know that you google topix posters right? See where they post, figure out whose here for fun, for money or to feed their insanity.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> How long have I been trying to tell them that?
Until one of their handlers say it, they will never understand.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Heritage linked to Rasmussen. discard.
One-in-four voters rate the U.S. health care system as poor, but most expect the system to get worse over the next couple of years. Blah, blah, barf...
Spammer: The act of obnoxiously doing repeated cut-n-paste for attention or in order to disturb others. sonicfilter, a deranged dumbass on a forum, running on complete empty, a moron posting inane crap or delusional spam of no relevance for only their deranged amusement to create inane argument.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bronach. Hey dude whatever happened to your arch nemesis "Bronach the Liar?"
You do know that you google topix posters right? See where they post, figure out whose here for fun, for money or to feed their insanity.
Bronach?

Means nothing to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 798,901 - 798,920 of1,073,138
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info