Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,945)

Showing posts 798,881 - 798,900 of1,037,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... well why doesn't he just send Israel to the Persian Gulf? They're the only reason we're even there in the first place and they're a lot closer. Why doesn't Obama send... 53 aircraft carriers, two puppies and a big-breasted redhead to the Middle East? I'll tell you why not, cause the American soldiers would just kill the puppies and gang rape the redhead like they always do. We're probably better just sending the Israelis... What do you mean the Israelis won't do what we tell 'em? We do what they tell us... where's the love? Seriously, folks, if "The Sequester" prevents us from invading more countries preemptively at the direction of Israel then shove a cork in my ass and let the austerity begin, y'all.
send the Israelis?

well i would think 115 billion of the taxpayers' dollars would get us something. though what we're getting from Texas is no bargain.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'll take the moon for $600, Alex."
"And the answer is, "It's round and white, covered with impact craters, and almost devoid of gravity.""
Most of what you post is devoid of gravity.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... this is embarrassing.. I was lying if I ever called you smart, carol, so we're in agreement there. Look, I don't want to hurt you... DAMMIT! There I go again... Anyways, sweetie, the whole wrong/right thing doesn't sound like me either, but, if pressed, I wouldn't describe you as wrong, precisely... you're more... a tool. Yes, that's it, surely. You're a tool of those very same men that you lovingly describe as, "secure." That's why you know so much about them because they told you what to say.
Now you could be forgiven for thinking you know what constitutes a secure woman, but how in the world would you know what a secure man looks like - and then to make the spurious claim that I'm not one - unless some one told you to? A man, for instance.
Well, there's still time to set you straight here so I'll give it the old college try. What constitutes a man is a functional penis and balls. Yup, that's it, that's the whole show. I'm not absolutely sure what constitutes a woman but I have my suspicions.
You need look no further than Genesis. God didn't throw those two crazy kids out of the garden for cooking did he? He didn't make judgements about who was on top or who was on the bottom did he? God tossed them out because he overlooked the fact that, dumb as he was, Adam would eventually figure out that his penis would fit in Eve's vagina; end of story.
I eagerly await your response describing what constitutes a secure man, but be forewarned I'm taking 40 points off your score because you're a woman.
Your insistance on hiding behind my name and my identity describes what constitutes an insecure man. There's no need for me to describe what constitutes a secure man because it doesn't apply here.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an insecure man would do what you're doing.
Do you stalk this thread just waiting for me to come back on?
I scoured pages and pages for days and you weren't anywhere to be found.
The day after I tested the waters again, you were back.
That's kind of creepy.
Again with the insecure men. No, carol, I don't stalk anybody, at least not here. You're overlooking the other alternate explanation: I ensure that you come to me. I'm hopelessly charming to women and competitive men virtually fall all over themselves trying to get at me.

You must not be very good at scouring either because I think I mentioned I'd be going to St Barts last week and, surprisingly, I didn't carry you there with me. Your test run apparently coincided with my return flight, as sinister as that might seem in the paranoid world of Florida Jewry.

So, what'll we talk about now? Insecure men or paranoid women?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Even democrats admit sequestration was Obama's idea.
http://beforeitsnews.com/tea-party/2013/02/ge...
It's not about that anyway, Lily. The purpose behind all of this is to try and destroy the opposition at any cost, at any risk.
It was supposed to end up reflecting bad on republicans.
But with three prominent democrats blowing the whistle on this administration's threats, lies and deception in the same week, it's backfiring on him.
Rahm Emanuel: "Never let a good crisis go to waste"

The Boy Messiah: "And if you can't find a good crisis, keep manufacturing them".

What a treacherous team of dirtbags.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

The Sequester Superhero

Why the Republican Party’s sequestration strategy only makes Obama stronger.

Republicans have one goal, running through all of these negotiations. They don’t want sequestration to be replaced by tax revenue. Any tax revenue. Forcing the president to swallow $85 billion in cuts this year would do that. They’ve got no obvious alternatives.

But a plan like this exposes a quirk of Obama-era fiscal hawksmanship. Republicans want specific cuts. Some of them—total repeal of Obamacare!—they’ll put on the record. The rest of them, they try to put on the White House. As soon as the “supercommittee” failed and sequestration looked real, it became “the president’s sequester.” The 2011 debt-limit deal delayed real action until after the 2012 election, betting $1.2 trillion of chips on its results and giving them to the president. Even the first great structural victory of the Tea Party, the ban on legislative earmarks, handed more clout to the White House.“The power to make thousands of spending decisions, on everything from which flood control projects will be funded to how spending on military bases will be distributed, to President Obama,” warned two political scientists at the time. Republicans ignored those particular political scientists.

Vote by vote, accidentally, Republicans are endorsing an imperial vision of the presidency. Perhaps they’re picking this up by osmosis. The default position of the punditocracy is that the president must lead. The lazy pundit invokes Harry Truman’s desk ornament,“The Buck Stops Here,” as a totem of great wisdom. Brendan Nyhan, who isn’t lazy, calls this “the Green Lantern Theory of the Presidency,” after the D.C. Comics superhero and his ring that runs on willpower. Bob Woodward offered a sterling example of the theory this week, when he suggested that the president’s willingness to obey the Budget Control Act (the law that mandates sequestration) was “madness.”

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Both, I suppose. I get inspired and awed when viewing moonlight through icicles on a cold crisp night of profound silence. Light's journey from the Sun to the Moon, through a clear night sky and then slowed through hanging ice, through my window, through my cornea, bouncing on to my retina , tickling my optic bio-cable and finally performing its magic within the mist of my neurons......reminds me of how much more important is the journey than the destination.
Which explains the whole peeing on the floor thing.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

JAY CARNEY: What I will concede is that we were looking and the Republicans were looking for a trigger around which to build a mechanism to get us out of default possibility and the sequester was one of the ideas put forward, yes by the president's team.

"...the sequester was one of the ideas put forward, yes by the president's team."

He said this in a recent press conference. The video can be found on numerous websites.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of what you post is devoid of gravity.
Kinda went over your head, Stephen, but it was to you I was referring in the description.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with the insecure men. No, carol, I don't stalk anybody, at least not here. You're overlooking the other alternate explanation: I ensure that you come to me. I'm hopelessly charming to women and competitive men virtually fall all over themselves trying to get at me.
You must not be very good at scouring either because I think I mentioned I'd be going to St Barts last week and, surprisingly, I didn't carry you there with me. Your test run apparently coincided with my return flight, as sinister as that might seem in the paranoid world of Florida Jewry.
Realtime is the good ol' boy type of guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning, regardless of what time it is.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: you are hopelessly charming to dead women and competitive men fall all over themselves with laughter when encountering you.

Go stand in a graveyard tonight and wet yourself, Fool. Maybe you'll hear some giggling 6' below your feet and think that you once again charmed a woman.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a Golden Shower tonight? Wow.

German Shepard or Collie?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

car0l wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot is not what you do. LOL..It's who you are.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda went over your head, Stephen, but it was to you I was referring in the description.
Nonsense normally does pass right over my head. I let it.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
JAY CARNEY: What I will concede is that we were looking and the Republicans were looking for a trigger around which to build a mechanism to get us out of default possibility and the sequester was one of the ideas put forward, yes by the president's team.
"...the sequester was one of the ideas put forward, yes by the president's team."
He said this in a recent press conference. The video can be found on numerous websites.
so who was it in Congress that went along with it?

not everyone needs to forget that. and i can assure you they won't.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insistance on hiding behind my name and my identity describes what constitutes an insecure man. There's no need for me to describe what constitutes a secure man because it doesn't apply here.
If "carol" is actually your name, sweetie, then you are a moron and I rest my case. However, there are a lot of women and not a few men named carol and they're not all stealing your name and neither am I - whoever I is. Now, as to your second claim, I assume you are referring to your discovering that someone had worn your underwear last week?

But, seriously, "carol," if I understand you correctly the definition of an insecure man is one who doesn't make you happy or call you Einstein. Well, if that's the definition I'm surely guilty as sin.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The Sequester Superhero
Why the Republican Party’s sequestration strategy only makes Obama stronger.
Republicans have one goal, running through all of these negotiations. They don’t want sequestration to be replaced by tax revenue. Any tax revenue. Forcing the president to swallow $85 billion in cuts this year would do that. They’ve got no obvious alternatives.
But a plan like this exposes a quirk of Obama-era fiscal hawksmanship. Republicans want specific cuts. Some of them—total repeal of Obamacare!—they’ll put on the record. The rest of them, they try to put on the White House. As soon as the “supercommittee” failed and sequestration looked real, it became “the president’s sequester.” The 2011 debt-limit deal delayed real action until after the 2012 election, betting $1.2 trillion of chips on its results and giving them to the president. Even the first great structural victory of the Tea Party, the ban on legislative earmarks, handed more clout to the White House.“The power to make thousands of spending decisions, on everything from which flood control projects will be funded to how spending on military bases will be distributed, to President Obama,” warned two political scientists at the time. Republicans ignored those particular political scientists.
Vote by vote, accidentally, Republicans are endorsing an imperial vision of the presidency. Perhaps they’re picking this up by osmosis. The default position of the punditocracy is that the president must lead. The lazy pundit invokes Harry Truman’s desk ornament,“The Buck Stops Here,” as a totem of great wisdom. Brendan Nyhan, who isn’t lazy, calls this “the Green Lantern Theory of the Presidency,” after the D.C. Comics superhero and his ring that runs on willpower. Bob Woodward offered a sterling example of the theory this week, when he suggested that the president’s willingness to obey the Budget Control Act (the law that mandates sequestration) was “madness.”
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
Mistakes and worthless deranged cut-n-paste are proof that you are not thinking Polly Parrot, but trying...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

This is Barack Obama's sequestration. He insisted on this instead of deficit reduction and now that he got it he doesn't know what the hell to do with it except lie about it.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot is not what you do. LOL..It's who you are.
Well then! You haven't got a thing to worry about, do you? I'll just be clowning around in the corner over here with this dead woman while you secure guys just get on with the important business you discuss here ad nauseam. K.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

There is a little of Satan in each of you, my dears, carol just happened upon one of the bigger pieces. Don't pity her, just be glad it's not you... yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 798,881 - 798,900 of1,037,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min LRS 167,751
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,595
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min edogxxx 96,392
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min litesong 43,183
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 53 min Chicagobunny 510
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 57 min Chicagobunny 3,794
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 59 min Chicagobunny 113
Amy 4-24 1 hr Kuuipo 34
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance