Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#868132 Mar 4, 2013
carol wrote:
Segment of John Boehner's interview with David Gregory on Meet the Press Sunday.
JOHN BOEHNER: There are smarter ways to cut spending than these automatic across the board.
DAVID GREGORY: But Mr. Speaker that's just not true. They've made it very clearly, as the president just did, that he has a plan that he's put forward that involves entitlement cuts, that involves spending cuts, that you've made a choice as have Republicans to leave tax loopholes in place. And you'd rather have those and live with all these arbitrary cuts...
JOHN BOEHNER: Well, David that's just nonsense. If he had a plan, why wouldn't Senate Democrats go ahead and pass it? The House has acted twice over the last ten months to replace the sequester. The president got his tax hikes on January the first. If we're going to get rid of loopholes, let's lower rates and make the tax code fair for all Americans.
..."If he (Obama) had a plan, why wouldn't Senate Democrats go ahead and pass it?"
Good question.
Good question, indeed.

David Gregory pulls the Sh*t Wagon for the Boy Messiah Fertilizer Company.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#868133 Mar 5, 2013
World Champion wrote:
I saw on news tonight obama was driving home from mexican resturant. He put the tacos on dash board and pulled off too fast. The ensuing beans and guacamoli went all over the front seat, him, shifter, and steering wheel. This was a classic margeritta zone party.
Yeah, just keep making up stupid crap. That's all you right wingers are good at.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#868134 Mar 5, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
This doesn't make any sense. Harry Reid actually said Obama doesn't talk with a Negro dialect unless he wants to.
He later apologized, but why would you jump all over someone else for applying the same term to Obama?
You can honestly answer your own question! Do I have Harry Reid phone number? You were implying that because Harry Reid said it it's ok. Don't lie to yourself & I won't lie to you. Your intent had racist motives!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#868135 Mar 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Cold here today as well. Not expected to get above 70F.
Global warming or cooling is a function of solar activity.
Sure it is moron, that's why solar activity has been going down and the sun has been in a cooling cycle for the last 30 years while temperatures have been rising.
www.skepticalscience.com/solar-activity-sunsp...
For Real

El Monte, CA

#868137 Mar 5, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>

Bush did whatever he had to for the security of the United States.

you just said it, "WHATEVER" BUSH DID
*NOTHING* but lied to americans about WMD as an excuse to go to war, and ignored all threats from al-queda that gave us 911 and an unessesary war in irak that costed taxpayers billions of dollars, are you really this dumb or you're just typing crap for fun?

You're an idiot!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#868138 Mar 5, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You can honestly answer your own question! Do I have Harry Reid phone number? You were implying that because Harry Reid said it it's ok. Don't lie to yourself & I won't lie to you. Your intent had racist motives!
The DNA of the Democratic Party is inbred with hate, ignorance and racism. The inner city ghettos and projects of modern America and Detroit's urban preserves are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate-filled liberalism, racism, ignorance, poverty, abortion, and America's killing fields of blacks.

95% of Obama followers are kept ignorant, lies the slave master tell their slaves to keep them from running away you moron, the other 5% Obama's rich elite, keep NJ raider 1 that way.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#868139 Mar 5, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> you just said it, "WHATEVER" BUSH DID
*NOTHING* but lied to americans about WMD as an excuse to go to war, and ignored all threats from al-queda that gave us 911 and an unessesary war in irak that costed taxpayers billions of dollars, are you really this dumb or you're just typing crap for fun?
You're an idiot!
There are morons who seem angry and continuously look for delusional conflict. The battle For Real is fighting is not with history, it's with your deranged self.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#868140 Mar 5, 2013
Old age is when OldRaider's Judge-its creak louder than his deranged words.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
For Real

El Monte, CA

#868141 Mar 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>There are morons who seem angry and continuously look for delusional conflict. The battle For Real is fighting is not with history, it's with your deranged self.
I see REAL MORONS have difficulties dealing with accountability, you as a bush voter and your ex- president are proof of that.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#868142 Mar 5, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> I see REAL MORONS have difficulties dealing with accountability, you as a bush voter and your ex- president are proof of that.
A cop comes to For Real's house and asked where were you between 5 and 6, For Real's reply "Kindergarten."

For Real is not lazy, his deranged mind enjoys doing nothing, blaming others.
For Real

United States

#868143 Mar 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>A cop comes to For Real's house and asked where were you between 5 and 6, For Real's reply "Kindergarten."
For Real is not lazy, his deranged mind enjoys doing nothing, blaming others.
I enjoy what i do for a living despite i have 2 jobs and get little sleep , however i still have a few minutes to post and let wingnuts like you know that not all dems are takers,(Of Crap) i only blame someone when there's enough evidence for doing so, just rewind your brain cells from 2000-2008 and there you have it.

Gotta go.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#868144 Mar 5, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> I enjoy what i do for a living despite i have 2 jobs and get little sleep , however i still have a few minutes to post and let wingnuts like you know that not all dems are takers,(Of Crap) i only blame someone when there's enough evidence for doing so, just rewind your brain cells from 2000-2008 and there you have it.
Gotta go.
Honesty may be the best policy, but deranged insanity is For Real's best defense.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#868145 Mar 5, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> I enjoy what i do for a living despite i have 2 jobs and get little sleep , however i still have a few minutes to post and let wingnuts like you know that not all dems are takers,(Of Crap) i only blame someone when there's enough evidence for doing so, just rewind your brain cells from 2000-2008 and there you have it.
Gotta go.
When counting years, the Year 2000 we're the Clinton war mongering years. For Real who doesn't study history is bound to make mistakes and repeat it.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#868146 Mar 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Clifton, NJ?? Haha, scraping for IP addys?
If Jawsey is the armpit of the USA .........

lol
Florida

United States

#868147 Mar 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When counting years, the Year 2000 we're the Clinton war mongering years. For Real who doesn't study history is bound to make mistakes and repeat it.
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, for you how to dance in the rain idiot. Your deranged creativity is your lack of intelligent thinking running on empty still having fun.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#868148 Mar 5, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel like we're repeating history.
Democratic economist Robert Reich is accusing the Tea Party of "treason".
"Imagine a plot to undermine the government of the United States, to destroy much of its capacity to do the public's business, and to sow distrust among the population," Reich wrote.
If a spokesman for King George III had written, "Imagine a plot to undermine the monarchy of England, to destroy much of its capacity to do the public's business, and to sow distrust among the population," about the Tea Party revolutionists, it wouldn't surprise me.
Whiney, lying, demoncrapTic ozombietic hatefilled types--always with a pitchfork in hand, looking fer dey next victim to try and blame their own ignorance on.
Especially since the can't pea parrotbrainedly whine and regurgitate in any validity- FOX/Beck/It'sallBushesfault, anymore.

Poor wittle patheTic entitleMENTALly disabled givverment fweeduhm-loafers.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#868149 Mar 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
They can call themselves the Tea Party. They can call themselves conservatives. And they can even call themselves Republicans, though Republicans certainly shouldn’t. But we should call them what they are: The American Taliban. And the American Taliban cannot survive if Dorothy Cooper is allowed to vote.– Will McAvoy, The Newsroom
Would yew like some marshmellows for your pitchfork prongs?

Too bad fer you, the local whine and rant aint having a fwee speshull on 'em tuday.

(however, ax Ghost, maybe he has some left overs from he marshemellow roast wit he blow up dully flavo o duh munf!!)
Florida

Elk City, OK

#868150 Mar 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>There are morons who seem angry and continuously look for delusional conflict. The battle For Real is fighting is not with history, it's with your deranged self.
LOL.. You're still alone, sick and old, but happy.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#868151 Mar 5, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> I see REAL MORONS have difficulties dealing with accountability, you as a bush voter and your ex- president are proof of that.
Hey scatterbrain dumbfk, you libtards always make claims and never back them up. Who was Bush blaming for anything? Obama sure did and was never held accountable for anything by the corrupt media we have in this country. You are so full of crap, libtard. Uneducated morons like you are destroying this country.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#868152 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, for you how to dance in the rain idiot. Your deranged creativity is your lack of intelligent thinking running on empty still having fun.
Post with your real name. KKKoward Democrat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,671
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Earthling-1 49,172
Deat Abby 12-16 24 min RACE 42
best joke (Oct '09) 26 min Always Smile 526
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 1 hr Laughing Bear Fan 3
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Go Blue Forever 18
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,912
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:57 am PST

ESPN10:57AM
Lions RT Waddle not likely to play vs. Bears
Bleacher Report11:00 AM
Jaguars, Titans Battle for No. 1 Pick as AFC South Tries to Catch Andrew Luck
NBC Sports11:21 AM
Who's in worse shape, Redskins or Bears?
Bleacher Report11:25 AM
If Bears Fire Marc Trestman, What Should They Look For in a Replacement Coach?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Chris Conte: NFL career worth shortened life