Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,941)

Showing posts 798,801 - 798,820 of1,073,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Not a Lefty

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats like lily are nothing more than brain dead hypocrites, spreading propoganda. These morons simply ignore the fact Al Gore has a mansion with the carbon footprint of 20 homes.
Idiots like her and leosnana with her Rmoney slang are what one calls a charlatan, which is also a good description for Al Gore by the way.
The Romneys are decent, hardworking, successful and generous. Ironically, the October issue of Kiplinger's Magazine gave financial advice and compared the Obamas, the Bidens and the Romneys. Americans preferred the first two were basically unsucessful financially compared to the Romneys and also cheap with their donations in proportion to their income.

The country would have already been back on track if Romney had won. And we are now left with four more years of a failing economy, physician shortages because of Obamacare and perceived military weakness as Obama emasculates America. A real leader would have insisted both parties come to the table. This Excuse in Chief can only blame and campaign.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Chris Wallace is a registered D for the same reason that I'm a registered R__it's a matter of zip codes__he lives in a heavy D area and I in an almost exclusive R area.
As a (D) or (I), it would be impossible for me to vote in important local primaries, school board, commissioners, sheriff etc. and for state legislators and cabinet.
Guess Carol didn't get the memo. Meanwhile back at the ranch:

President George W. Bush’s former chief strategist Matthew Dowd is slamming the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) for snubbing New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) while inviting former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R), who he asserts “wasn’t competent enough to keep a Fox News contract

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/03/former-...

BAM!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have nothing to offer in the defense of your lies.
Not surprising.
I see you have nothing to offer in the defense of your lies.

Not surprising.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is misleading. I was setting the record straight.
What was misleading about it? And what record did you set straight?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep defining racism - evidently something you condone.
Your avatar is the first one I've ever seen portraying a Pigeon with a hooked beak. Congenital defect?

racist f*ck:}
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

IN REPLY TO YOUR POST:
I don't know WHAT Bible Zach Beck was reading ...( I didn't read the posted link, If Glen Beck's son, then the Mormon Bible ).
But, The Bible states nothing about The White Man being a/the superior race/people.
I know it was a Mormon teacing at one time.
And they teach from "their own" Bible.
I know Catholicism/Protestant Christian faith does not teach that in ( The ) Contemporary Times.

But, if you had a full knowledge of the information you post, you would have known this distinction.
AND, you would also have known, Main Stream Christianity does not recognize Mormonism as a "true" Christian faith.
It is recognized as a cult.

Also, the ONLY religion that teaches superiority is Islam, as a MANDATE to "acceptable murder, sanctioned slaughter".

That said, at least Zach Beck came to the realization, apologized and changed the error of his beliefs, thinking ways.

When will racist liberals? The whole point and premise of my post about Black Racism against The White Race is:
-Those who are racist against The White Race believe THAT rabid racism is acceptable. It's not.
-IF a White Person/Man EVER stated such things about "kill them all" ( Black Race ), there would be riots beyond the scope of Watts.
-Liberals who are reverse racists believe they are entitled to such crazed hate. They're not.
And they're not exempt from responsibility and accountability either; which they ALWAYS justify so they can slither away from the consequences of their vicious words.
-Yes. There are White racists. And racism is alive and well(?) < just as psycho sick > in the Democratic Party.
-AND if Black Liberation Theology IS acceptable ...
Then what Zach Beck learned was the reverse.
So ... Either both are WRONG.
Or BOTH ARE ... ACCEPTABLE.
Can't cut it BOTH ways at your beck and call ( no pun intended ), on a whim for your political convenience of fancy and folly, the liberal agenda.

America has a racist for a president.
Along with a racist Attorney General.
Yes, there is a lot of racism on here, from BOTH sides.
I sanction NONE.
But YOU DO. You are a racist.
Who justifies your racism.
And the racism from you Liberal/Democratic Party.

If you had FOUND some "violent rhetoric" you would have USED IT.
Fact Is: I already FOUND it. And USED it.
But, no apology from Khalid Abdul Muhammad could be found to post.
And assuredly NO sound mind of reconciliation.
No transformation. Just "mind control" of a delusional lunatic consumed with illusion.
He remains a diabolical, demented, crazed racist.

AND, you proved my point within Zach Beck's own words:
"The foundation of racism is fear".
Khalid Abdul Muhammud has A LOT of FEAR.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney Trump 2016 :-)
Republicans seem bent on seld destruction.
They'll get it right "next time", Carol's been telling us that for years!
The new plan is further gerrymandering, eliminating the voters rights act. They can't win unless they steal it. The chairman Reince Preibus said it himself. He said "it doesn't matter who they run, the Republican will win"
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Chris Wallace is a registered D for the same reason that I'm a registered R__it's a matter of zip codes__he lives in a heavy D area and I in an almost exclusive R area.
As a (D) or (I), it would be impossible for me to vote in important local primaries, school board, commissioners, sheriff etc. and for state legislators and cabinet.
Homer may register as an R so I can vote in the PA primaries. I want to help the Republicans as much as possible. My heart goes out to the perennial losers and I also don't want the Democrats to get to uppity.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So now we have to close all loopholes & subsidies???????
We can choose some that are ridiculous & unneeded?
Giving me a deduction for State taxes does not help the state. Dunmbass.
You are so stupid that you have simply become entertainment for the adults here.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a good 60 minutes last night; perhaps Carol can watch it online. I think it's repeated during the week.
Speaking of TV, yesterday I was clicking around and came upon the first minutes of It's a Mad Mad Mad World and got drawn in__again. Even though I own the classic on tape and disc I can't make myself change the channel.

Jonathon Winters is still alive__pretty sure the other thousand or so actors in that movie have "kicked the bucket."

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What was misleading about it? And what record did you set straight?
A gay black man getting dragged around and set on fire in mississippi makes people think of what?

Now anyone who clicked on my link knows it wasn't a hate crime.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Guess Carol didn't get the memo. Meanwhile back at the ranch:
President George W. Bush’s former chief strategist Matthew Dowd is slamming the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) for snubbing New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) while inviting former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R), who he asserts “wasn’t competent enough to keep a Fox News contract
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/03/former-...
BAM!
Sheesh. How dumb do you have to be to lose a job at Fox News?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
They'll get it right "next time", Carol's been telling us that for years!
The new plan is further gerrymandering, eliminating the voters rights act. They can't win unless they steal it. The chairman Reince Preibus said it himself. He said "it doesn't matter who they run, the Republican will win"
Both John Galt and DBWriter and been encouraging me not to vote Republican.

They are a very inclusive party and apparently I do not meet their criteria.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

The president is moving his Lips again, saying he’s going to deal with Welfare Reform and may reverse his decision on the Keystone Pipeline!! Well Folks when President Obama step away from the podium we know whatever Oozes from his Lips during his speeches has expiration date!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Democrats and independents never run in your area?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
RealDave I’ve asked you two questions, One (The Last Budget Obama Sign) the other (Who Controlled the House/Senate in 2007) easy questions even a 5th grader could answer, how about you?
Look dumbass, if you read my posts, you had my answers.

1) Obama signed the budget Congress passed in April of 2009.

Obama couldn't sign any others because Congress did not pass any others./ I clearly answered but evidently you are too GD dumb to read.

2) There were never 51 ore more Democrats in the US Senate in 2007 & 2008. That was in response to some idiot claiming there was a Democrat majority. The Senate was Controlled by Reid who won the election for Senate Leader because the two Independents voted for Reid.

Furthermore, dumbass, control does not pass any bills. It takes votes.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Sheesh. How dumb do you have to be to lose a job at Fox News?
I watched a b-rate sci fi last night where sarah palin was president, the nazis had a base on the moon and in the end a war broke out over helium 3. It's like the writer reads this thread.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

What does Peppy have to say about that!?

"have been encouraging" ... It's OK Kadiddle.

Running so many sox at one time can confound and confuse. LOL!!
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Both John Galt and DBWriter and been encouraging me not to vote Republican.
They are a very inclusive party and apparently I do not meet their criteria.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
He's playing word games again. Ask him who the 2 independents caucused with.
Independents are not Democrats, dumbass

One of those two Independents campaigned heavily for the Republicans in 2007 & 2008.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
A gay black man getting dragged around and set on fire in mississippi makes people think of what?
Now anyone who clicked on my link knows it wasn't a hate crime.
I didn't look but I figured she was trying to pull that crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 798,801 - 798,820 of1,073,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 34 min IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,782
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 3 hr Harold B Alls 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 7 hr Tgloaded 1
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••