Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#868193 Mar 5, 2013
well then.[!] let's talk about something that does make sense...

Barack’s Blunder

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2013/03...

OMG the MSM are castigating Obama!! and for what?!

‘I’ll take John Boehner at his word.’

oh.
Florida

Elk City, OK

#868194 Mar 5, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron. look? What libtard? You have a video feed?
baawwaaahhh!!!
Typical Obama voter.
A wise man Florida writes down what he thinks, a stupid man (Jimmy) makes up what he thinks, a complete idiot punishes himself for what he thinks Jimmy..
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#868195 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know mirrors don't lie, you should be grateful they don't laugh you idiot...
You sound like my brother...

when he was 12 years old.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#868196 Mar 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah dumbass. with CITATION!!!
so the next time you can't come up with anything on your own just keep playing the hypocrite. no point in changing the game at this juncture.
Don't you have some dishonest propoganda to post, copy & paste queen?
Florida

Elk City, OK

#868197 Mar 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it doesn't have a clue.
but it thinks it's the Topix philosopher. a high and mighty right wing 'intellect'.
thing is, whenever it says something that makes sense someone else said it first. quite the philosopher it is.
"No Surprize"is a First Internet Clown School graduate.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#868198 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
A wise man Florida writes down what he thinks, a stupid man (Jimmy) makes up what he thinks, a complete idiot punishes himself for what he thinks Jimmy..
Q. What do you call Democrats with an IQ of 140?

A. A foursome.
Florida

Elk City, OK

#868199 Mar 5, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of the culture, I have a question for you on the liars side.
Where is Obamageddon? Your moron president was telling us the world was going to fall apart due to the sequestor, before he backed off. Pewlosi was with Maxine Watters and the Democrat Waters said we were going to lose 170,000,000 jobs.
I don't see any children starving in the street and the earth isn't buring like Obamatard made things out.
Was' up chisel head? This sun is out and things are fine. What happened?
Baawwaahhh!!!
Jerk.
Without changing a post Ruthie is worthless...
-
It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#868200 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
"No Surprize". A grin with an idiot behind it....
Wellllllll...did the asylum let Uncle Joe out for a day to go hunting for the ice cream flavuh of duh month?

Bless he heart lol.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#868201 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't handle Jimmy even if I came with instructions idiot. If robbers ever broke into your trailer and searched for money and brains, You'd just laugh and search with them Patrick.
Florida

Elk City, OK

#868202 Mar 5, 2013
carol wrote:
Perfect song for the occasion:
What a Difference a Day Makes (Dinah Washington)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OmBxVfQTuvIXX
"There's a rainbow before me
Skies above can't be stormy."
LOL.. You're still alone, sick and old, but happy. We never realized how boring your life is until someone asks what you do for fun. Sometimes in the winds of change one finds their crayons and making an idiot of yourself.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#868203 Mar 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah dumbass. with CITATION!!!
so the next time you can't come up with anything on your own just keep playing the hypocrite. no point in changing the game at this juncture.
tupidfickers lol
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#868204 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Without changing a post Ruthie is worthless...
-
It's the culture...
Post with your real name. Chickenshit KKKoward Democrat.
Florida

Elk City, OK

#868205 Mar 5, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Wellllllll...did the asylum let Uncle Joe out for a day to go hunting for the ice cream flavuh of duh month?
Bless he heart lol.
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, for you how to dance in the rain idiot. Your deranged creativity is your lack of intelligent thinking running on empty still having fun.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#868206 Mar 5, 2013
Well, it's been boring with the zero Florida sockpuppet who's afraid to post with his real name. Later, for now.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#868207 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida is special and Patrick knows it. They give meds to keep Patrick showing it.
Florida

Elk City, OK

#868208 Mar 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't handle Jimmy even if I came with instructions idiot. If robbers ever broke into your trailer and searched for money and brains, You'd just laugh and search with them Patrick.
LOL.. I'd love to have a 'battle of wits' with you...but you do appear unarmed?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#868209 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. You're still alone, sick and old, but happy. We never realized how boring your life is until someone asks what you do for fun. Sometimes in the winds of change one finds their crayons and making an idiot of yourself.
Talking to yourself is one thing Florida...but Patrick losing an argument to yourself? WOW.
Florida

Elk City, OK

#868210 Mar 5, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Post with your real name. Chickenshit KKKoward Democrat.
A deranged rumor goes in your ear Polly Parrot, straight out of your mouth..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#868211 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, for you how to dance in the rain idiot. Your deranged creativity is your lack of intelligent thinking running on empty still having fun.
Those who don't study history are bound to delusionaly repeat it Patrick.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#868212 Mar 5, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have some dishonest propoganda to post, copy & paste queen?
FOX had nothing last night.

but if you pick a right wing site i'll see what i can do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 187,417
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min Michael Satterfield 99,364
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min OzRitz 52,891
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 5,918
abby 4-26 2 hr Illythia 6
Bill Clinton's Wife. 2 hr ThreadSezAll 6
Ask Amy 4-25-15 2 hr Illythia 8
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]