Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1234741 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Florida

Elk City, OK

#868205 Mar 5, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Wellllllll...did the asylum let Uncle Joe out for a day to go hunting for the ice cream flavuh of duh month?
Bless he heart lol.
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, for you how to dance in the rain idiot. Your deranged creativity is your lack of intelligent thinking running on empty still having fun.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#868206 Mar 5, 2013
Well, it's been boring with the zero Florida sockpuppet who's afraid to post with his real name. Later, for now.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#868207 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
A wise man Florida writes down what he thinks, a stupid man (Jimmy) makes up what he thinks, a complete idiot punishes himself for what he thinks Jimmy..
Florida is special and Patrick knows it. They give meds to keep Patrick showing it.
Florida

Elk City, OK

#868208 Mar 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't handle Jimmy even if I came with instructions idiot. If robbers ever broke into your trailer and searched for money and brains, You'd just laugh and search with them Patrick.
LOL.. I'd love to have a 'battle of wits' with you...but you do appear unarmed?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#868209 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. You're still alone, sick and old, but happy. We never realized how boring your life is until someone asks what you do for fun. Sometimes in the winds of change one finds their crayons and making an idiot of yourself.
Talking to yourself is one thing Florida...but Patrick losing an argument to yourself? WOW.
Florida

Elk City, OK

#868210 Mar 5, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Post with your real name. Chickenshit KKKoward Democrat.
A deranged rumor goes in your ear Polly Parrot, straight out of your mouth..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#868211 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, for you how to dance in the rain idiot. Your deranged creativity is your lack of intelligent thinking running on empty still having fun.
Those who don't study history are bound to delusionaly repeat it Patrick.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#868212 Mar 5, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have some dishonest propoganda to post, copy & paste queen?
FOX had nothing last night.

but if you pick a right wing site i'll see what i can do.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#868213 Mar 5, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Post with your real name. Chickenshit KKKoward Democrat.
Idiot is not what Florida does. It's who Patrick is.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#868214 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
A deranged rumor goes in your ear Polly Parrot, straight out of your mouth..
95% of Obama followers are ignorant, the other 5% No Surpize keep Patrick that way.
Florida

Elk City, OK

#868215 Mar 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot is not what Florida does. It's who Patrick is.
Your double-minded approach seems to help keep you irresponsible and unaccountable stupid and drunk on your own ignorance, forever enslaved to idiot... you loser...
-
It's the culture...
Florida

Elk City, OK

#868216 Mar 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Talking to yourself is one thing Florida...but Patrick losing an argument to yourself? WOW.
So much to do...so little desire to do it. Ignorance is proof you are trying..
Florida

Elk City, OK

#868217 Mar 5, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Well, it's been boring with the zero Florida sockpuppet who's afraid to post with his real name. Later, for now.
Those who wish to sing...always find a song.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#868218 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. I'd love to have a 'battle of wits' with you...but you do appear unarmed?
LOL... Being challenged in life is inevitable you Florida idiot, you being a deranged moron and living on a big government reservation, existing on a preserve is optional.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#868219 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
A deranged rumor goes in your ear Polly Parrot, straight out of your mouth..
Your creativity is your lack of intelligence having fun Patrick... Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how I, No Surprize can make Florida dance in the rain.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#868220 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who wish to sing...always find a song.
Don't assume my posts are about you. But if you're affected then that must mean you're guilty of something.
Florida

Elk City, OK

#868221 Mar 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... Being challenged in life is inevitable you Florida idiot, you being a deranged moron and living on a big government reservation, existing on a preserve is optional.
Duly noted and archived Amazed. Now do You too need cash for your alcohol research Chief Juicy Fruit?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#868222 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who wish to sing...always find a song.
LOL... You're alone, a loser, sick, but happy.
Florida

Elk City, OK

#868223 Mar 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your creativity is your lack of intelligence having fun Patrick... Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how I, No Surprize can make Florida dance in the rain.
LOL.. and more Proof that ignorance, racism and bigotry are inbred into the DNA of the sellout "No Surprize"... AND... As usual, your shit stained sheet is still on display.
Florida

Elk City, OK

#868224 Mar 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Don't assume my posts are about you. But if you're affected then that must mean you're guilty of something.
AND.. He that spits against the Wind, still spits in his own Face

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min Brian_G 51,761
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr red and right 53,519
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 6,014
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Quirky 190,351
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 3 hr Pat Robertson s F... 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 99,579
have steroidsss in USA 11 hr Nail Alexander 2
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]