Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,931)

Showing posts 798,601 - 798,620 of1,037,727
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
So where are you & leosnora going to chow down today?
At the "Y" after lunch they go to the dentist for a hair cut.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Marco McMillian Dead: Openly Gay Mississippi Mayoral Candidate's Body Found, Homicide Suspected
(white supremacists?)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/28/marc...
Maybe he just choked on something too big for him to handle?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"accountable" is an overused and overrated term that means absolutely nothing. Another one is "fundamental"
Let's ban these dumb words.
Some people shoot the messenger for the message but lily shoots the words inside that message.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
lily, longing to play the race card again today before her next trip to the liquor store...
She'll pick up another free cellphone on the way back, too.

The one with the Boy Messiah image on the front.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
leosnona is the reason we have a new word: Moonbat
Thank God for small miracles and entertainment.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Can you believe our Governor sent a letter to the President re the sequestration? What happened?? Boehner wouldn't take his calls?
What a dope.
Have you been Google Earthing again?
Yep.

Scott is in a tough spot, he needs to distance himself from the TeaParty if he wants to gain a second term but he doesn't quite understand how to do it.

His worst nightmare is having to face another Republican in a primary.

I haven't heard any news about potential (D) candidates__Crist maybe, seems like he's lost most of his popularity. Alex Sink's husband died a few months back, I think she's finished with politics.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
So where are you & leosnora going to chow down today?
Soup Kitchen.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
How wonderful!
In the mean time, the Democrats can
- whittle away at our freedoms
- increase the debt so we end up like Greece with 25% unemployment
- ruin our health care
- destroy our military
- continue to cover up blunders like the terrorism in Benghazi
- don't stand by our our people overseas
- continue killing innocent civilians with drones
- continue getting into wars like Libya where the end result hurts our national interest
- increase the strength of Al Queda bu killing innocent civilians with drones
- continue to deceive the American people like Gibbs just admitted about being told not to admit the drone program
- lower the standard of living for all Americans
- foster hate & division in America
- try to receruit more moron commies like you
New record for NARCISSISM on Topix! Waxturd awarded himself 35 (that's right thirty-five) Brilliant judge-its for this dumbass post!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
lily, longing to play the race card again today before her next trip to the liquor store...
Gay is a race now, Archie?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yep.
Scott is in a tough spot, he needs to distance himself from the TeaParty if he wants to gain a second term but he doesn't quite understand how to do it.
His worst nightmare is having to face another Republican in a primary.
I haven't heard any news about potential (D) candidates__Crist maybe, seems like he's lost most of his popularity. Alex Sink's husband died a few months back, I think she's finished with politics.
She was a lacklustre candidate in my opinion. We sure could use a governor with some personality; I can't imagine Scott getting re elected, even though he's throwing money at teachers and education and accepted the Obamacare money.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
New record for NARCISSISM on Topix! Waxturd awarded himself 35 (that's right thirty-five) Brilliant judge-its for this dumbass post!
LOL! that's pathetic
Patriot

Golden, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

War on Drugs surpasses its own absurdity!

Man arrested on Marijuana charges for having "green tongue!!!"

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/02/washingto...

They'd hate to have this cash cow tampered with by the People:

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/02/...

----------

"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which Our government was founded."

Abraham Lincoln (1809-65), U.S. President.
Speech, 18 Dec. 1840, to Illinois House of Representatives

----

Until Congressional politicians reform Cannabis laws or ANY UnConstitutional 'law', jury nullification is one of the only ways to avoid imposing cruel "mandatory minimum" penalties on Cannabis users, growers and sellers who don't deserve to go to prison.

So, if you ever serve on a jury where the defendant is accused of a Cannabis crime, don't forget about jury nullification. Tell the other jurors you don't have to convict, even if all the evidence points to guilt, if you don't agree with the application of the 'law' in this instance. And if you can't swing your peers to your way of thinking, at least you can cause the jury to return a hung verdict.

-----

"Jurors should acquit, even against the judge's instruction... if exercising their judgement with discretion and honesty they have a clear conviction the charge of the court is wrong." ~ Alexander Hamilton, 1804

"It is not only the juror's right, but his duty to find the verdict according to his own best understanding, judgement and conscience, though in direct opposition to the instruction of the court." ~ John Adams, 1771
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bush to the Press: "You're Assuming That You Represent the Public. I Don't Accept That."
Obama to the Press: "You're Assuming That You Represent Me. I Love to Accept That".
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
She was a lacklustre candidate in my opinion. We sure could use a governor with some personality; I can't imagine Scott getting re elected, even though he's throwing money at teachers and education and accepted the Obamacare money.
OMG...He's following Obama's campaign strategy...You should be wearing one of his buttons to Happy Hour!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL! that's pathetic
Well, that's what you get for voting Obama in again.
Taneisha MoAnique Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily's love for the race card endures, even during Early Bird Happy Hour
she also forces her undocumented pool boy to do the job no other american wants to do. he's still missing parts from his vacuum.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bush to the Press: "You're Assuming That You Represent the Public. I Don't Accept That."
Well, he was the "decider" after all...I liked Romney saying he stood by whatever he'd said even though he didn't remember having said it.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

The Liberal Media why they won’t ask ‘Tough Questions’!! The answer is pretty simple they fear they’ll be denied’ Access’ to the President!! But you idiots created the Messiah and you have the Power to bring this administration to its Knees by simply doing Your Jobs!! ASKING TOUGH QUESTIONS!!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehe...

Hey there Judgeit Nut!

It was funny this morning.

Jimmy was up 5 then some lib had Jimmy beat. It was back & forth right up through the twenties and the lib couldn't keep up and quit.

Is Jimmy the one doing the judgeits to stop you liberals from doing the same, hypocrite?

Jimmy sure must be smarter & faster than you, eh lowlife?

Bingo tonight? I'll let you wear your silly hat & make a fool out of yourself with your Ammo arguments. You will think you are someone important!

Hey, where's my judgits? Dag Nab It. Someone deleted my judgeits!

ROFLMAO!!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I forgot to mention that Orlando mayor Buddy Dyer (D) who was sort of testing the waters has decided to stick with Orlando. He could easily defeat Scott but as I said governor of Florida requires real work__not like Texas where the only thing Governors do is sign death warrants.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 798,601 - 798,620 of1,037,727
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Sublime1 96,404
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min LRS 167,754
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 58 min _Zoey_ 4,045
Music Artists A to Z 59 min _Zoey_ 102
Amy 4-24 1 hr RACE 35
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr Tea Bagger 511
Amy 4-23 1 hr RACE 43
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance