Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#867818 Mar 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And I was so hoping that you'd be watching the Leslie Stahl piece regarding China's housing bubble___bubble being an all time understatement.
And George Bush borrowed money to keep the USA afloat from those fkn geniuses.
It was a good 60 minutes last night; perhaps Carol can watch it online. I think it's repeated during the week.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#867819 Mar 4, 2013
The republican states setting up the exchanges plan on taking the federal money for the three years it is provided then dumping the program to the feds or the private sector.
Lincoln

United States

#867820 Mar 4, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss the point as usual; no one cared that Romney was rich; it was the disdain and disconnect on the part of him and his wife.
Also, the road to riches of Romney was achieved by ruining others lives. He never created anything, it was manipulation of the system. Continually overloading companies with debt in order to file banktruptcy is legalized stealing; millions get hurt, the banks, the employees, the suppliers. He is unscrupulous in his zest for riches, just like Da Donald.
Romney Trump 2016 :-)

Republicans seem bent on seld destruction.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#867821 Mar 4, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2006, The Washington Post revealed Chris Wallace has been a registered Democrat for more than two decades. Wallace insisted that being a Democrat is the only feasible means of participating in the political process in heavily Democratic Washington, D.C. He maintains he has voted for candidates from both major parties in the past.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
Shocking, huh?
And? So? I was referring to the non-news channel he works for. Fox News is a joke.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#867822 Mar 4, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/02/gay-may...
With picture of reed
What's your point?
Lincoln

United States

#867823 Mar 4, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2006, The Washington Post revealed Chris Wallace has been a registered Democrat for more than two decades. Wallace insisted that being a Democrat is the only feasible means of participating in the political process in heavily Democratic Washington, D.C. He maintains he has voted for candidates from both major parties in the past.
http://www.washingtonpost.com//content/articl...
Shocking, huh?
Democrats have many problems but seem preferable to voting for the repubs. Like the chicken voting for Col. Sanders.:-)

Republican protect their members extra vacation homes at the expense of medical care for middle class children.

Peace in the valley
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#867824 Mar 4, 2013
Well another year goes by and still my name is not on this list -
http://www.forbes.com/billionaires/list/

I wonder is Flack's old Unconstitutional state of West Virginia in it's entirety would make it on the list?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#867825 Mar 4, 2013
flack wrote:
The republican states setting up the exchanges plan on taking the federal money for the three years it is provided then dumping the program to the feds or the private sector.
Yep, talking advantage of the federal handouts is certainly a trait of right whiner Republicans.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#867826 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
What's your point?
Your post is misleading. I was setting the record straight.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#867827 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
So what the hell happened to him? His father was the late Mike Wallce of 60 minutes.
Chris Wallace is a registered D for the same reason that I'm a registered R__it's a matter of zip codes__he lives in a heavy D area and I in an almost exclusive R area.

As a (D) or (I), it would be impossible for me to vote in important local primaries, school board, commissioners, sheriff etc. and for state legislators and cabinet.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#867829 Mar 4, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Even when faced with facts opposing their views, posters like Carol & co continue to run around as foxbots posting the talking points of the day on issues that are long since dead & buried.
The only issue relevant to today is the baggage Obama has to keep carrying from a GFC they created. Ranting on about cutting the spending all the time but none of them can agree on where to cut.
Their answer as a cure all to everything is foodstamper's and welfare and let's not forget the holy grail of untouchables with the righties Taxation.
Harmless, inconsequential denials like yours might be fun for you but if you could only one day stand on the railroad tracks and deny that a train is coming, we'd all appreciate it.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#867830 Mar 4, 2013
IN REPLY TO YOUR POST:
( Next Post ~ Character Length Requirements )

I don't know WHAT Bible Zach Beck was reading ...( I didn't read the posted link. Glen Beck's son, then the Mormon Bible ).

But, The Bible states nothing about The White Man being a/the superior race/people.
I know it was a Mormonism tea teaching at one time.
And they teach from "their own" Bible.
I know Catholicism/Protestant Christian faith does not teach this in ( The ) Contemporary Times.

But, if you had a full knowledge of the information you post, you would have known this distinction.
AND, you would also have known, Main Stream Christianity does not recognize Mormonism as a "true" Christian faith.
It is recognized as a cult.

Also, the ONLY religion that teaches superiority is Islam, as a MANDATE of "acceptable murder, sanctioned slaughter".

That said, at least Zach Beck came to the realization, apologized and changed the error of his beliefs, thinking ways.

When will racist liberals? The whole point and premise of my post about Black Racism against The White Race is:

-Those who are racist against The White Race believe THAT rabid racism is acceptable. It's not.
-IF a White Person/Man EVER stated such things about "kill them all" ( Black Race ), there would be riots beyond the scope of Watts.
-Liberals who are reverse racists believe they are entitled to such crazed hate. They're not.
And they're not exempt from responsibility and accountability either; which they ALWAYS justify so they can slither away from the consequences of their vicious words.
-Yes. There are White racists. And racism is alive and well(?) < just as psycho sick > in the Democratic Party.
-AND if Black Liberation Theology IS acceptable ..
Then what Zach Beck learned was the reverse.
So ... Either both are WRONG. Or BOTH ARE ... ACCEPTABLE.
Can't cut it BOTH ways at your beck and call ( no pun intended ), on a whim for your political convenience of fancy and folly, the liberal agenda.

America has a racist for a president.
Along with a racist Attorney General.
Yes, there is a lot of racism on here, from BOTH sides.
I sanction NONE.
But YOU DO. You are a racist.
Who justifies your racism. And the racism coming from your liberal/democratic party.

If you had FOUND some "violent rhetoric" you would have USED IT.
Fact Is: I already FOUND it. And USED it.
But, no apology from Khalid Abdul Muhammad could be found to post.
And assuredly NO sound mind of reconciliation.
No transformation. Just "mind control" of a delusional lunatic consumed with illusion.
He remains a diabolical, demented, crazed racist.

AND, you proved my point within Zach Beck's own words:
"The foundation of racism is fear".
Khalid Abdul Muhammud has A LOT of FEAR.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#867832 Mar 4, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats have many problems but seem preferable to voting for the repubs. Like the chicken voting for Col. Sanders.:-)
Republican protect their members extra vacation homes at the expense of medical care for middle class children.
Peace in the valley
Please provide examples of middle class children not getting medical care.

Lapeer, MI

#867833 Mar 4, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
No country in the history of the world ever cut its way to prosperity nitwit. In the 1950s Dwight Eisenhower had a national debt around 125% of GDP. He didn't deal with it by making drastic cuts to the contrary he and Congress embarked on massive public works projects like the Interstate Highway system and the St Lawrence Seaway that put people to work and made commerce more effective. He also by the way raised the minimum wage putting money into workers pockets that they spent in the private sector and stimulated the economy.
I don't work for the government moron so no I'm not going to get furloughed .
You're a sociopathic idiot!
Apples and Oranges, Jerk.

But...what the hey.... you don't know the difference between them anyways:}
Not a Lefty

Edison, NJ

#867834 Mar 4, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats like lily are nothing more than brain dead hypocrites, spreading propoganda. These morons simply ignore the fact Al Gore has a mansion with the carbon footprint of 20 homes.
Idiots like her and leosnana with her Rmoney slang are what one calls a charlatan, which is also a good description for Al Gore by the way.
The Romneys are decent, hardworking, successful and generous. Ironically, the October issue of Kiplinger's Magazine gave financial advice and compared the Obamas, the Bidens and the Romneys. Americans preferred the first two were basically unsucessful financially compared to the Romneys and also cheap with their donations in proportion to their income.

The country would have already been back on track if Romney had won. And we are now left with four more years of a failing economy, physician shortages because of Obamacare and perceived military weakness as Obama emasculates America. A real leader would have insisted both parties come to the table. This Excuse in Chief can only blame and campaign.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#867835 Mar 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Chris Wallace is a registered D for the same reason that I'm a registered R__it's a matter of zip codes__he lives in a heavy D area and I in an almost exclusive R area.
As a (D) or (I), it would be impossible for me to vote in important local primaries, school board, commissioners, sheriff etc. and for state legislators and cabinet.
Guess Carol didn't get the memo. Meanwhile back at the ranch:

President George W. Bush’s former chief strategist Matthew Dowd is slamming the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) for snubbing New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) while inviting former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R), who he asserts “wasn’t competent enough to keep a Fox News contract

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/03/former-...

BAM!

Lapeer, MI

#867836 Mar 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have nothing to offer in the defense of your lies.
Not surprising.
I see you have nothing to offer in the defense of your lies.

Not surprising.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#867837 Mar 4, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is misleading. I was setting the record straight.
What was misleading about it? And what record did you set straight?

Lapeer, MI

#867838 Mar 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep defining racism - evidently something you condone.
Your avatar is the first one I've ever seen portraying a Pigeon with a hooked beak. Congenital defect?

racist f*ck:}
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#867839 Mar 4, 2013
IN REPLY TO YOUR POST:
I don't know WHAT Bible Zach Beck was reading ...( I didn't read the posted link, If Glen Beck's son, then the Mormon Bible ).
But, The Bible states nothing about The White Man being a/the superior race/people.
I know it was a Mormon teacing at one time.
And they teach from "their own" Bible.
I know Catholicism/Protestant Christian faith does not teach that in ( The ) Contemporary Times.

But, if you had a full knowledge of the information you post, you would have known this distinction.
AND, you would also have known, Main Stream Christianity does not recognize Mormonism as a "true" Christian faith.
It is recognized as a cult.

Also, the ONLY religion that teaches superiority is Islam, as a MANDATE to "acceptable murder, sanctioned slaughter".

That said, at least Zach Beck came to the realization, apologized and changed the error of his beliefs, thinking ways.

When will racist liberals? The whole point and premise of my post about Black Racism against The White Race is:
-Those who are racist against The White Race believe THAT rabid racism is acceptable. It's not.
-IF a White Person/Man EVER stated such things about "kill them all" ( Black Race ), there would be riots beyond the scope of Watts.
-Liberals who are reverse racists believe they are entitled to such crazed hate. They're not.
And they're not exempt from responsibility and accountability either; which they ALWAYS justify so they can slither away from the consequences of their vicious words.
-Yes. There are White racists. And racism is alive and well(?) < just as psycho sick > in the Democratic Party.
-AND if Black Liberation Theology IS acceptable ...
Then what Zach Beck learned was the reverse.
So ... Either both are WRONG.
Or BOTH ARE ... ACCEPTABLE.
Can't cut it BOTH ways at your beck and call ( no pun intended ), on a whim for your political convenience of fancy and folly, the liberal agenda.

America has a racist for a president.
Along with a racist Attorney General.
Yes, there is a lot of racism on here, from BOTH sides.
I sanction NONE.
But YOU DO. You are a racist.
Who justifies your racism.
And the racism from you Liberal/Democratic Party.

If you had FOUND some "violent rhetoric" you would have USED IT.
Fact Is: I already FOUND it. And USED it.
But, no apology from Khalid Abdul Muhammad could be found to post.
And assuredly NO sound mind of reconciliation.
No transformation. Just "mind control" of a delusional lunatic consumed with illusion.
He remains a diabolical, demented, crazed racist.

AND, you proved my point within Zach Beck's own words:
"The foundation of racism is fear".
Khalid Abdul Muhammud has A LOT of FEAR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 10 min reality is a crutch 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Enter 182,298
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr L Morales 71,302
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 3 hr L Morales 11
Southern Illinois Supports Police 3 hr Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 5 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance