Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
798,441 - 798,460 of 1,079,999 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Worse than that, Obama and his mob have no use for the concept of private property.
liberals are bad credit risks.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

We started monitoring Liberals understanding about the ‘Sequester’ from the beginning till now… We used a Liberal IQ chart, 8 being the Highest, 0 being the Lowest!! After a short period we notice Liberal comprehension started as high as 8, drop to 2, fell to 0, and bounce back to 1, which indicates they had about the same level of understanding about the seriousness of this Crisis as Obama!!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate the invitation but I worry I might be too profane for the team? Not that I'm averse to a pleasant chat, mind you, but, as you know, I prefer to be unfettered. Perhaps I'm better off doing my duty on the odd lots, on the other hand I will review your link and try to figure out why the fuck you'd want me there? Are there beautiful women with tight vaginas there? Because I can be charming when I've a mind to... Frankly, I may have forgotten how to be charming online since I've spent most of the last few years soaked in blood... oh well, maybe a little...
That thread shows how wacked out you idiots are. You guys need a life.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerry Brown is in the midst of a political meltdown and doesn't know if he's coming or going. California is the model of what the nation should avoid at all costs.
Explain in detail.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain in detail.
This country, Detroit and California need a department of common sense.
Jerry Brown

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Thanks carol. Yes the uss California is sinking and going under, I will abandon ship in 2 years and jump to DC to continue to destroy America with the rest of my Liberal Pals.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
You May Have Seen These Fox Graphics Before -- In A GOP Press Release
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/03/02/you-m...
Can you cite more americanconservative articles? Those always crack me up.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrat gerrymandering under reapportionment did not help.
California Democrats have super-majority in both houses of legislature, so can do whatever they want. Can't blame anyone else for their failures, unless they act like Obama.
So__were you lying out your azz when posting from PA, when posting from TX or now from SW Riverside County California.

Are you living in Red Hawk the massive PUD which worked it's way up to a city when the developer could no longer manage the, cough, residents?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain in detail.
In january jerry brown tolds us our budget problems were history thanks to the recent tax increases. We've just been told our gas taxes will be going up to make up for lost revenue. You loony left wingers still don't get it. We have a spendibg problem.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

TREASON AGAINST USA wrote:
It is no accident that the two seminal Second Amendment cases of our age were led by Black plaintiffs. The concerns of people like Shelly Parker and Otis McDonald, have long driven the robust Black tradition of arms. The benefit of arms in the hands of good people like this, for example reductions in hot burglaries and a general disincentive to criminals, are arguably more important in Black neighborhoods than elsewhere. Moreover the fundamental justification for self-defense – the structural limits on the state’s ability to interdict imminent threats – is more pervasive in Black communities than in other places. Police response is slower. Personal threats are more common. Public resources are spread more thinly.
The only possible foundation for comments like Whitlock’s is the erroneous assumption that personal firearms render no benefits. That is demonstrably false as summarized in my previous post and illustrated extensively in my other work. And there is no indication that the benefits of firearms ownership and use discriminate on the basis of race.
Finally, one wonders whether Whitlock even appreciates that the history of supply-side gun control in America is rooted in racism. As described in detail in my book Firearms law and the Second Amendment, the first generation of supply-side gun controls were explicitly racist. Ironically, these laws worked hand-in-hand with oppressive state regimes and terrorist organizations like the KKK. On this score Whitlock’s invocation of the KKK is ironic and perverse.
By invoking the specter of racism, Whitlock appropriates and exploits a public good that has been paid for in the sweat and blood of countless Black folk both here and gone. His cavalier deployment of this resource degrades those people and their sacrifice. Whitlock makes hay by presuming to speak for Black people as a group. Through the grossest invective he smears those who would disagree with him. I have to believe that he does not realize that this includes millions of lawful Black gun owners who reject the demonstrably flawed approach of relying on the state for their personal security.
Whitlock seems pervasively ignorant of the basic moving parts of the gun issue and yet his “analysis” has been elevated in our conversation as if it constitutes a serious policy critique. It is an indictment of our culture and bodes ill for the Republic, that this is the nature of our public debates.
Nicholas J. Johnson
Nicholas J. Johnson is Professor of Law, Fordham University School of Law and is an editor of Firearms Law and the Second Amendment: Cases and Materials (Aspen Press, 2012). Professor Johnson is the author of more than a dozen law review articles on firearms regulation and the Second Amendment including “This Right is Not Allowed By Governments That Are Afraid of the People”: The Public Meaning of the Second Amendment When the Fourteenth Amendment was Ratified, 17 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 823 (2010), Administering the Second Amendment: Law, Politics, and Taxonomy, 50 Santa Clara L. Rev. 1263 (2010).
Nicholas J. Johnson
Nice going waxturd. This dumbass spammer doesn't know the 10 brilliants you gave him are from one moron. Now we'll all have to wade through his bullshit.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice going waxturd. This dumbass spammer doesn't know the 10 brilliants you gave him are from one moron. Now we'll all have to wade through his bullshit.
Hey...that's how we feel about your judgeit posts.
dem

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

look everyone, tee hee, another democrat pedophile

like meeeeeeeeee

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/01/de...
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

I live in California, Carol.

Contrary to your barkings, Governor Brown is very popular. The only obstacle in his path is his age, 74. But should he run in 2014, even Republicans will tell you he'll skate through the election effortlessly.
dem

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
hey old fart

can i double tap you in the face with my ar?

fking left wing pedophiles
dem

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>liberals are bad credit risks.
and pedophiles

like meeeee

weeeeeee
dem

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

i am the head pedophile around these parts

nuuclear option is also a left wing pedophile

my union head and i love to give each other head

if you know what i mean

teehee

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
I live in California, Carol.
Contrary to your barkings, Governor Brown is very popular. The only obstacle in his path is his age, 74. But should he run in 2014, even Republicans will tell you he'll skate through the election effortlessly.
Put a 'd' next to charles manson's name and he'd skate through a california election effortlessly.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you cite more americanconservative articles? Those always crack me up.
a twofer....

Gov. Bob McDonnell Really Is Kind of a Liar

I’m generally unmoved by the kind of polemical thunder Erick Erickson unleashed on Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell:

Bob McDonnell is a perfect example of the worst kind of Republican. He has no principles that he won’t sell out if he thinks the situation demands it. He is interested in the praise of liberal editorial pages for his balanced leadership, which is really just selling out the people who got him elected. His policy legacy will now be trading higher taxes for a massive entitlement expansion. How pathetic.

That’s how Erickson ended his broadside.

He began it by calling McDonnell a “liar.”

And he’s got a point.

McDonnell’s problems with conservatives (including the Republican lieutenant governor who hopes to succeed him) are twofold. He is on the brink of signing a massive transportation bill that could, when fully implemented, raise taxes on Virginians by $6.1 billion over the next five years, according to Grover Norquist’s Americans for Tax Reform. And he issued a statement in support of a bicameral commission on reforming Medicaid, which Erickson predicts “will be nothing but a speed bump towards expanding the program.”(Jennifer Rubin, with characteristic credulity, said “the state can be assured Medicaid isn’t expanding anytime soon.” I’d say the smart money is with Erickson in this case.)

Against the backdrop of the fractious fiscal situation across the Potomac River, McDonnell’s transportation deal might appear to be the work of a sane, well-functioning government. Yet the fact is that McDonnell didn’t merely promise not to raise taxes in a general George H.W. Bush sense—although he did that, too. McDonnell explicitly promised not to sign a transportation bill that had new revenue.

What we’ve got here is a granular, issue-specific about-face.

I would add, as an aside, that state politicians with national aspirations should avoid taking Norquist-like pledges that any politician of consequence in this fiscal environment will need to wriggle out of. But in McDonnell’s case, that horse left the barn four years ago.

Conservatives like Erickson are right to be pissed.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/gov-bo...

if i was a conservative i'd be pissed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So__were you lying out your azz when posting from PA, when posting from TX or now from SW Riverside County California.
Are you living in Red Hawk the massive PUD which worked it's way up to a city when the developer could no longer manage the, cough, residents?
Redhawk is only one of several large developments in Temecula.

Life is not static, except for washed-up used car dealers.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So__were you lying out your azz when posting from PA, when posting from TX or now from SW Riverside County California.
Let me also say that the location shown is not necessarily manipulated by the poster.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 174,629
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min TRD 67,942
Orange line robberys 26 min Whats the word on ARRESTS 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min Terry rigsby 48,913
Abby July 25, 2014 1 hr Toj 8
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 1 hr Toj 4
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 1 hr Bridgeview resident 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,539
Amy 7-24 4 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 16 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000