Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#867560 Mar 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain again how Type II Diabetes is inherited, I was laughing so fkn hard the last time you tried that I forgot how you phrased the bs.
According to the American Diabetes Association, "you inherit a predisposition to the disease then something in your environment triggers it."

http://www.diabetes.org/diabetes-basics/genet...

If I lost just 10 pounds, maybe 15, I would no longer have to take the medication. Did it once a while back. Doesn't seem fair but that's the way it is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JudgitJudy

Pompano Beach, FL

#867561 Mar 3, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
For those of you that don't know what's been going on for months, I call it "Smothering"
This is what waxturd does all day to insure that every right wing post is covered with positive judge-its and every progressive post is covered with negative judge-its. He explained it himself in this recent post:
Page 40,035 : Post#866017
Waxturd/Goober/Jimmy
<Quoted text>
"Hey there Judgeit Nut!
It was funny this morning.
Jimmy was up 5 then some lib had Jimmy beat. It was back & forth right up through the twenties and the lib couldn't keep up and quit."
How long have you been having this erotic fantasy about judgits, and does your psychiatrist know about it?
carol

Orlando, FL

#867562 Mar 3, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Miss Carol, Givinor Moonbeam has always been in meltdown. The 'fruits and nuts'& flakes, elected one of their own and were willing to let 'other peoples money' pay for it.
Fruits, nuts and flakes pretty much describes three-fourths of the population in California. I think it's the sun. Like California raisins. Dried up grapes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MirrorMan

Pompano Beach, FL

#867563 Mar 3, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever get the feeling your brain trotted off without loser?
-
It's scary when you start posting noise, the same noises as a coffee maker you idiot...
-
It's the culture...
Reflect, Obamafool!
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#867564 Mar 3, 2013
So Illinois, what has this President done for you?

Illinois unemployment is higher than when he took office. The most recent information shows that Illinois residents getting food stamps is approaching 1M households and about twice that amount of people getting fed by the government.

Illinois state debt is the fourth highest in the nation, with each state resident owing $21K+. The credit/bond rating for the state is 49th.

And Illinois residents keep electing the same party to office?
carol

Orlando, FL

#867565 Mar 3, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Gallup said Romny would win
He wasn't the perfect candidate but, by all logic and in a sane world, Romney would be sitting in the White House right now.

Then again, I'm still holding on to that silver lining. If things really do have to get a lot worse before they can get better, it just might stop all these nonsense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#867566 Mar 3, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Obama is the worst economic President ever. No President since Roosevelt has presided over such a dismal growth and unemployment rate. 2M+ jobs lost and this man is preaching gun control and immigration. It is obvious this man doesn't give a crap about the economy.
Now the sequester comes along although both sides knew about it over a year ago and we have another crisis. And both sides are to blame for any outcomes not positive although the media will make sure the spin is against the conservatives.
Both parties represent the special interests, getting fat off of perks and becoming millionaires many times over while in office. And we foolish Americans keep electing them. We have created this situation.
You may say Obama isn't like that. Actions speak louder than words and Obama's actions are every bit special interest and letting the rich court him. He talks a good game and may of you have bought this crap. I can appreciate voting for "anyone other than Bush" in 2008. What I can't understand is how this failure got re-elected.
Shame on us for we deserve the hate our children and grandchildren will have for us for our poor stewardship.
Shame on us, indeed. For electing him once. Much less twice.

It's the people, not the elected, who are to blame.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#867567 Mar 3, 2013
Guess I'll go watch my foreign movie now. Many of which are the better ones. You can learn a lot while being entertained.

Later.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#867568 Mar 3, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
If you find out your kid has been cheating do you call the teacher and tell him to quit catching your kid or do you tell your kid to quit cheating?
If it is you, you only whine when it is not you or your side that is cheating. Are you still whining about judgits, weasel? Who is Jimmy, nutjob?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#867570 Mar 3, 2013
Rezco Obama Real Estate wrote:
<quoted text>
The vote was 70/30 (close) in favor of the war, and included “yes” votes from Senate Democrats such as Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, John Edwards, Chris Dodd, and Harry Reid. While the liberals claim that it was Bush who solely brought us into the war, they dodge the simple fact that authorization could have easily been denied!
The Democrats held a majority of 51-49 in the Senate, and could have simply blocked the vote. However, they stood with President Bush and overwhelmingly supported the war 3-1. If liberals are so anti-War, how come they never share blame for starting the Iraq War?
BITE ME!
Joseph Goebbels said that repeating a lie long enough would eventually give a ring of truth. The Cways of this country are working overtime to make that come true.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#867571 Mar 3, 2013
I keep my kids away from republicans. Thy like little boys.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#867572 Mar 3, 2013
AllArnerican1 wrote:
The rumors we hear about republicans are as true as the ones we hear about you..

When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind AllArnerican1" and "You should probably see a therapist about this?"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#867573 Mar 3, 2013
I see Israel is starting a 'Palestinian Only' bus line... seems perfectly reasonable. I wonder if Obama will condemn the measure as blatantly Islamophobic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#867574 Mar 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Banks were forced to quit discriminating against minorities.
They lost in court because they would give loans to whites and not to blacks even though they had equivalent financials.
You have the worldview of a child, ImaginaryDave, and you refuse to grow up. Go ahead. Stamp your feet and turn blue.

Investor's Daily - Racial Arsonists' New Target: FICO Credit Scoring:
http://tinyurl.com/cgsofua

Most web searches for credit worthiness comparisons between ethnicities will give you mealy-mouthed ho-hum BS. You have to dig hard and don't even consider looking at the Fed pages. They will print ten paragraphs to explain racial credit rating differences and, after you've read them, your head will become blank. This is intentional.

Or, if you want your head to spin over more "racial sensitivity" BS, just read your own childish postings, ImaginaryDave.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#867575 Mar 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you just a liar or uniformed?
The CRA did not give loans to people with bad credit. This is a blatant lie.
And who told you this? The NAACP?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA

Can I interest you in some prime N.J. swampland, ImaginaryDave?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#867576 Mar 3, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, for you how to dance in the rain idiot. Your deranged creativity is your lack of intelligent thinking running on empty still having fun.
But first you must get a life to work with.....

Don't talk clueless about something you don't have, Doody.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#867577 Mar 3, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Print out this series of posts and bring them with you to your therapist.
Print out yours to use in the bathroom.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#867578 Mar 3, 2013
carol wrote:
The economic face of California:
Disproportionate number of illegals. Decades of fiscal irresponsibility by a Democratic controlled legislature. State workers no longer working 40 hour weeks. Borrowing $1.7 million per hour. Credit rating plummeting to bottom of 50 states. Lenders rethinking lending any more money to the Golden State. Businesses moving to other states.
Sad but true. Is this the way we want the nation to go too? California is Democrat leadership at its finest. Or sleaziest. Whichever.
There used to be a Utopia, CA but it slid into the Pacific Ocean a long time ago.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#867579 Mar 3, 2013
AllArnerican1 wrote:
....and your kids hide the dog from you each night.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#867580 Mar 3, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
I see Israel is starting a 'Palestinian Only' bus line... seems perfectly reasonable. I wonder if Obama will condemn the measure as blatantly Islamophobic.
A 'Palestinian Only' Bus Line will have an explosion in ridership.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 70,069
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 179,332
GOP Votes go 2 dem. votes. 4 hr Votes go 2 dems 1
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 4 hr Funny But True 10
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 6 hr Great view 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Friv4games 47,494
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 7 hr RJS 7,822
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]