Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#867461 Mar 3, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerry Brown is in the midst of a political meltdown and doesn't know if he's coming or going. California is the model of what the nation should avoid at all costs.
California voters are sheep, just like the rest of the Obamabots.

Jerry Brown is busy building a bullet train between nowhere and nowhere.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#867462 Mar 3, 2013
That clown this morning actually said budgets don't matter. We are so screwed!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#867463 Mar 3, 2013
flack wrote:
Japan drives 4 big trucks 13 feet apart at highway speed!
No big deal right? Well only the first one in the convoy has a human driver. The other 3 follow the lead truck. All 4 could be driven by robot control.
And when one of the robot trucks has some mechanical or electronic failure, what happens?

On a related subject, why would anyone except a lazy bum put his safety in the hands of a robot-driven vehicle?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#867464 Mar 3, 2013
flack wrote:
That clown this morning actually said budgets don't matter. We are so screwed!!!
Which clown? Obama?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#867465 Mar 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Which clown? Obama?
Yep! And to the other question above it is coming whether we like it or not.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#867466 Mar 3, 2013
flack wrote:
The clown obama is nonchalant about budgets and the nation's recent credit downgrades because obama grew up with parents and liberals who were bad credit risks.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#867467 Mar 3, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The clown obama is nonchalant about budgets and the nation's recent credit downgrades because obama grew up with parents and liberals who were bad credit risks.
Worse than that, Obama and his mob have no use for the concept of private property.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#867468 Mar 3, 2013
flack wrote:
Japan drives 4 big trucks 13 feet apart at highway speed!
No big deal right? Well only the first one in the convoy has a human driver. The other 3 follow the lead truck. All 4 could be driven by robot control.
Japan is testing autonomous trucks, the US and elsewhere are testing autonomous cars. The key word is testing which means, what else__testing.

The insurance companies will tidy it up Flack.

Drone trucks?

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#867469 Mar 3, 2013
Sister Mary wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you have a circus to work at?
Yep, as the gimp in the full-body muzzle. That's why he has such difficulty with understanding "limits", boundaries when they let him out for melanin replacement therapy. xD
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#867470 Mar 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Worse than that, Obama and his mob have no use for the concept of private property.
Obama has no concept of mortgage, private property, asset depreciation, charity loopholes and so on..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#867471 Mar 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
liberals are bad credit risks.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#867472 Mar 3, 2013
We started monitoring Liberals understanding about the ‘Sequester’ from the beginning till now… We used a Liberal IQ chart, 8 being the Highest, 0 being the Lowest!! After a short period we notice Liberal comprehension started as high as 8, drop to 2, fell to 0, and bounce back to 1, which indicates they had about the same level of understanding about the seriousness of this Crisis as Obama!!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#867473 Mar 3, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate the invitation but I worry I might be too profane for the team? Not that I'm averse to a pleasant chat, mind you, but, as you know, I prefer to be unfettered. Perhaps I'm better off doing my duty on the odd lots, on the other hand I will review your link and try to figure out why the fuck you'd want me there? Are there beautiful women with tight vaginas there? Because I can be charming when I've a mind to... Frankly, I may have forgotten how to be charming online since I've spent most of the last few years soaked in blood... oh well, maybe a little...
That thread shows how wacked out you idiots are. You guys need a life.
Cway

United States

#867474 Mar 3, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerry Brown is in the midst of a political meltdown and doesn't know if he's coming or going. California is the model of what the nation should avoid at all costs.
Explain in detail.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#867475 Mar 3, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain in detail.
This country, Detroit and California need a department of common sense.
Jerry Brown

Murrieta, CA

#867476 Mar 3, 2013
Thanks carol. Yes the uss California is sinking and going under, I will abandon ship in 2 years and jump to DC to continue to destroy America with the rest of my Liberal Pals.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#867477 Mar 3, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
You May Have Seen These Fox Graphics Before -- In A GOP Press Release
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/03/02/you-m...
Can you cite more americanconservative articles? Those always crack me up.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#867478 Mar 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrat gerrymandering under reapportionment did not help.
California Democrats have super-majority in both houses of legislature, so can do whatever they want. Can't blame anyone else for their failures, unless they act like Obama.
So__were you lying out your azz when posting from PA, when posting from TX or now from SW Riverside County California.

Are you living in Red Hawk the massive PUD which worked it's way up to a city when the developer could no longer manage the, cough, residents?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#867479 Mar 3, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain in detail.
In january jerry brown tolds us our budget problems were history thanks to the recent tax increases. We've just been told our gas taxes will be going up to make up for lost revenue. You loony left wingers still don't get it. We have a spendibg problem.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#867480 Mar 3, 2013
TREASON AGAINST USA wrote:
It is no accident that the two seminal Second Amendment cases of our age were led by Black plaintiffs. The concerns of people like Shelly Parker and Otis McDonald, have long driven the robust Black tradition of arms. The benefit of arms in the hands of good people like this, for example reductions in hot burglaries and a general disincentive to criminals, are arguably more important in Black neighborhoods than elsewhere. Moreover the fundamental justification for self-defense – the structural limits on the state’s ability to interdict imminent threats – is more pervasive in Black communities than in other places. Police response is slower. Personal threats are more common. Public resources are spread more thinly.
The only possible foundation for comments like Whitlock’s is the erroneous assumption that personal firearms render no benefits. That is demonstrably false as summarized in my previous post and illustrated extensively in my other work. And there is no indication that the benefits of firearms ownership and use discriminate on the basis of race.
Finally, one wonders whether Whitlock even appreciates that the history of supply-side gun control in America is rooted in racism. As described in detail in my book Firearms law and the Second Amendment, the first generation of supply-side gun controls were explicitly racist. Ironically, these laws worked hand-in-hand with oppressive state regimes and terrorist organizations like the KKK. On this score Whitlock’s invocation of the KKK is ironic and perverse.
By invoking the specter of racism, Whitlock appropriates and exploits a public good that has been paid for in the sweat and blood of countless Black folk both here and gone. His cavalier deployment of this resource degrades those people and their sacrifice. Whitlock makes hay by presuming to speak for Black people as a group. Through the grossest invective he smears those who would disagree with him. I have to believe that he does not realize that this includes millions of lawful Black gun owners who reject the demonstrably flawed approach of relying on the state for their personal security.
Whitlock seems pervasively ignorant of the basic moving parts of the gun issue and yet his “analysis” has been elevated in our conversation as if it constitutes a serious policy critique. It is an indictment of our culture and bodes ill for the Republic, that this is the nature of our public debates.
Nicholas J. Johnson
Nicholas J. Johnson is Professor of Law, Fordham University School of Law and is an editor of Firearms Law and the Second Amendment: Cases and Materials (Aspen Press, 2012). Professor Johnson is the author of more than a dozen law review articles on firearms regulation and the Second Amendment including “This Right is Not Allowed By Governments That Are Afraid of the People”: The Public Meaning of the Second Amendment When the Fourteenth Amendment was Ratified, 17 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 823 (2010), Administering the Second Amendment: Law, Politics, and Taxonomy, 50 Santa Clara L. Rev. 1263 (2010).
Nicholas J. Johnson
Nice going waxturd. This dumbass spammer doesn't know the 10 brilliants you gave him are from one moron. Now we'll all have to wade through his bullshit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 6 min SLY WEST 1,121
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min mdbuilder 46,574
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 24 min joey 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,196
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr NevadaBob 1,918
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Blwlgo 4,016
Abby 9-13-14 3 hr cheluzal 19
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 177,956
Amy 9-15 8 hr liner 10
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search