Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#867204 Mar 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of reminds me of chrysler. It will still provide jobs for americans.
During construction, yes. Once built, it will require all of 35 people to monitor and maintain it. That's in the draft report from State.

As you say, Chrysler kept a lot of jobs here, even though it is controlled by Fiat. I doubt Fiat is drawing much income from Chrysler, as they've been on a tear to design new models of just about everything!!

So was Obama wrong to have saved all those jobs you claimed he didn't care about??
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#867205 Mar 2, 2013
new yawk wrote:
You need to get it straight. Who has a fear of WHOM.
Seems to me, in order for a person to talk this racistly violent hateful and crazy against The White Race, HE and HIS RACE
FEAR The White Race. AND also HATE Others as well.
KHALID ABDUL MUHAMMAD:
" ...We'll kill the men. We'll kill the women. We'll kill the children. We'll kill the babies. We'll kill the blind.
We'll kill the cripple. We'll kill the crazy. We'll kill the lesbians, I said ( Expletive ) it, We'll kill them all!"
He said 'Well why kill them all? Why kill the women? Why kill the babies? They're just little innocent blue eyed babies?'
"Because ( Expletive ) It ... Because one day they're going to grow up to rule your babies! Kill 'em now!
Need a link?
SO ...
If you're blind, crippled, crazy, lesbian, it doesn't matter if you're Democrat, he wants to kill you too.
A shout out to Democratic Lesbians ...:
Go Straight or this crazy bastard will be hoping to kill you too.
But if you're blind, crippled .. Fare Well! I Bid You Adieu
Still funny? Eh, you're STILL stupid!
PS Khalid Abdul Muhammad is Congressman Keith Ellison's good pal.
Yeah! White Men, Women, Of-Legal-Age Youth are All packin' too!
They will protect the blind, the crippled, the crazy, the lesbians, and Of Course, The Children and The Babies, All of The Innocents against such demented rabid lunatics.
<quoted text>
do you think there any black folks hangin' over at the Stormfront site?

get real.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#867206 Mar 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you ignored this
" and like chrysler (and toyota for that matter), the pipeline will create american jobs."
but you loony leftwingers really don't care about jobs as long as there are enough taxpayers to fleece.
Keep digging, your ignorance grows with every post.

What's interesting is that the Keystone XL route and purpose have already been discussed on this and various other forums as well as reasonable estimates of how many US jobs, both temporary and permanent, will be created.

You must have missed those discussions eh?

Or more likely you, like Carol, are simply out to amuse yourself.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#867208 Mar 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
I can't believe an organization that spends over 3 trillion dollars a year is crying over 85 billion. Amazing.
It does seem silly.

I guess it'd be one thing if it were planned, but to suddenly make cuts is a drastic way to run an organization.

As you well know, any organization as dysfunctional as the US Government would be out of business in no time.

China smiles as America argues with itself. Their controlled economy has outperformed ours for over a decade, with American Corporation's generous help to China. And the Corporations don't pay American taxes on their Chinese profits!! Only to China!!

So, over the years they've exported millions of American jobs to cheap labor nations. With the blessings of Dems and Repubs.

Then they blame Americans for being lazy and looking for Gov't help because they can't live on the slave wages so common today.

And you appear to have bought into this nonsense.

Who's got it better than us?? Many nations, you really need to travel more. Try the northern tier of Europe, to start.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#867209 Mar 2, 2013
I think only FEAR breeds ( that type of diabolical ) hate.

And since you have your FEAR FACTOR misplaced ...

I thought it best to straighten you out.

That's All ...
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
do you think there any black folks hangin' over at the Stormfront site?
get real.
ann

United States

#867210 Mar 2, 2013
Hello friends, all those in search for a loan
shouldn't fall victim for these scammers. I too
once fell a victim untill i got rescued and later got
the loan from dr. Perez. Here is his email
address, dr.militoperezfinance@yahoo.co m. If you
would also like to contact me, here is my
personal email address,
andrewstacy89@yahoo.com
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#867211 Mar 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It does seem silly.
I guess it'd be one thing if it were planned, but to suddenly make cuts is a drastic way to run an organization.
As you well know, any organization as dysfunctional as the US Government would be out of business in no time.
China smiles as America argues with itself. Their controlled economy has outperformed ours for over a decade, with American Corporation's generous help to China. And the Corporations don't pay American taxes on their Chinese profits!! Only to China!!
So, over the years they've exported millions of American jobs to cheap labor nations. With the blessings of Dems and Repubs.
Then they blame Americans for being lazy and looking for Gov't help because they can't live on the slave wages so common today.
Who's got it better than us?? Many nations, you really need to travel more. Try the northern tier of Europe, to start.
I can't believe I just read that. You make sense. Are you feeling OK Nuc? I agree with you overall, but not on two points.

- This is by no means a drastic cut, but only a slightly smaller increase. I can't believe they fight over this when both sides more or less agreed to it in the first place.

- I'm going to Europe again in less than a month and nobody over there, north or south have it better than us - no way. I have family there and while they are considered filthy rich and I stay in only the wealthy ares, I have been to the other areas many times. The standard of living for just about everyone there is much lower than just the average person here. Even in the U.K., most people live in tiny houses and share one car. In the Netherlands an France, they ride bycicles and eat a grinder roll for lunch. I could go on and on, but believe me, our poor live as well as their middle class.

Yet we strive to be like that?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#867212 Mar 2, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe I just read that. You make sense. Are you feeling OK Nuc? I agree with you overall, but not on two points.
- This is by no means a drastic cut, but only a slightly smaller increase. I can't believe they fight over this when both sides more or less agreed to it in the first place.
- I'm going to Europe again in less than a month and nobody over there, north or south have it better than us - no way. I have family there and while they are considered filthy rich and I stay in only the wealthy ares, I have been to the other areas many times. The standard of living for just about everyone there is much lower than just the average person here. Even in the U.K., most people live in tiny houses and share one car. In the Netherlands an France, they ride bycicles and eat a grinder roll for lunch. I could go on and on, but believe me, our poor live as well as their middle class.
Yet we strive to be like that?
You better take a boat to Europe. If your crazy ass isn't on the Do-not-fly list then there's no point in having one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#867213 Mar 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and read your first post on the subject knuckledragger. And then tell us all how Chrysler Corp is anything at all like TransCanada.
You're pitiful Eman__just fkn pitiful.
Um, they both make money for foreign companies and both create american jobs. It's the American jobs that's the point. Now pull your panties out of your butt crack, would ya?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#867214 Mar 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It does seem silly.
I suggest he check out Israel and Lebanon on his way to learning "where's waldo?"
The US has just pledged $60 million to the Syrian opposition in what is being called non lethal aide. I think that's a bullshyte deal personally and only designed to speed "some/any conclusion" to the Assad horror show.
IMO that craziness needs to play itself out without US involvement beyond assisting with the refugees.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#867215 Mar 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
During construction, yes. Once built, it will require all of 35 people to monitor and maintain it. That's in the draft report from State.
As you say, Chrysler kept a lot of jobs here, even though it is controlled by Fiat. I doubt Fiat is drawing much income from Chrysler, as they've been on a tear to design new models of just about everything!!
So was Obama wrong to have saved all those jobs you claimed he didn't care about??
I bet those 35 people won't mind. The folks working during construction will just move on to the next project, that's how the construction industry works.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#867216 Mar 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Keep digging, your ignorance grows with every post.
What's interesting is that the Keystone XL route and purpose have already been discussed on this and various other forums as well as reasonable estimates of how many US jobs, both temporary and permanent, will be created.
You must have missed those discussions eh?
Or more likely you, like Carol, are simply out to amuse yourself.
My ignorance? Tell us again how fiat isn't pulling in Chrysler profits.

Realtime - if it's been posted on here enough times it must be true.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#867217 Mar 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It does seem silly.
It 's not like we didn't know they were coming.

Who's got it better than us is the niner motto. Has nothing to do with travels.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#867219 Mar 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
My ignorance? Tell us again how fiat isn't pulling in Chrysler profits.
Realtime - if it's been posted on here enough times it must be true.
No wait__tell us again how the construction industry works, it's even more bizarre than your normal crap.

And that would be the stupidest post in topix history if it weren't for the original Carol Orlando.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#867220 Mar 2, 2013
Sequester is in effect, the sun is shining, the weather is gorgeous, nobody committing suicide, all is well.

Obama lied about US Capitol janitors getting furloughed.

So, now he threatens Rainstorm Sandy victims.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#867221 Mar 2, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans unpopular with American voters
Uncle Poodle Patrick fails to note that Obama's approval is dropping.

Obama Democrats see more taxes as the answer to everything, while Republicans stand for spending restraint.

Let's take that to the voters in 2014, minus social issues, and let the voters decide.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#867222 Mar 2, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol happy her loopholes intact to protect her billions
Home mortgage interest, state and local taxes, and charitable contributions are all "loopholes."

Want to get rid of them?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#867223 Mar 2, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Do you realize how stoopid you come off as? The fact remains that budgets president nobama has submitted were voted on and they were so outlandish they could not muster a single vote. Even democrats realized they were crap.
Peace
KMA
Did or dd not Obama submit a budget every year he was supposed to. The 2014 is due out this month.

It is a rather simple question that you can't seem to answer.

So did he or didn't he?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#867224 Mar 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>An Italian based company whose stock is in the shitter is grabbing USA based Chrysler profit? You're dumber than I thought__and just to think that Flack stood up for your stupid azz.
Given that Fiat owns 60% of Chrysler and the UAW 40%, one would assume that the profit (or loss) split is along those lines.

The Chairman and CEO of Fiat holds similar titles at Chrysler.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#867225 Mar 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you ignored this
" and like chrysler (and toyota for that matter), the pipeline will create american jobs."
but you loony leftwingers really don't care about jobs as long as there are enough taxpayers to fleece.
Temporary jobs. At what risk?

Seems to be that Texan s were rather upset when they started building the southern route. Not that much US steel & not that much US labor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-18 7 min edogxxx 31
Abby 9-19 17 min ralph 4
Amy 9-19 28 min Toj 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min loose cannon 178,064
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Who 46,682
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 38 min Toj 98,230
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 39 min shadow 1,279
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••