Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#867183 Mar 2, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't remember which years but I do remember the two he did summit didn't get a single vote in either house.
You called e a liar. Now back it up or STFU.

Or should I prove just how uninformed you are once again.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#867184 Mar 2, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You missed his point. As usual.
Today's moderates are so partisan. lol

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#867185 Mar 2, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
president nobama is much like you. He lives in La La Land. He submits budgets that he knows will not pass. The budgets he offers are so phoney he can not even get a single democrat to vote for them.
Peace
KMA
Whether you like the budgets or not does not change the FACT they were submitted.

If you were an educated, informed person you would know the budgets submitted by the Presidents are not voted on but rather go to the various committees for evaluation & changes.

Putting the submitted budget to a vote is just playing politics

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#867186 Mar 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
NRA To African Americans: You’ll Need Guns To Protect Yourselves From The Government
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/03/02/1...
sounds like a plan.
don't all you wingnuts want black people to have more guns? i know i do.
Nice spin

"No one wants to fight for their protection, they want the government to do it. The same government who at one point hosed us down with water, attacked us with dogs, wouldn’t allow us to eat at their restaurants and told us we couldn’t own guns.[...] The only person responsible for your safety is you. Cops can’t always be there. Obama definitely can’t be there. Guy telling me to get rid of my guns when I need them the most, isn’t my friend, isn’t looking out for my best interests and doesn’t speak for me or the community that I’m part of."

here's the point (for realtime's sake)

"The only person responsible for your safety is you. Cops can’t always be there."

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#867188 Mar 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Today's moderates are so partisan. lol
I know, right! Have we got a budget for this year yet? Everybody knows there has been no budget for over 1400 days. They just can't bring themselves to own up to the fact that they voted an empty suit. Not once but twice. Wasn't there something about fool me twice?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#867189 Mar 2, 2013
"The California Air Resource Board set up a way to hide billions of dollars in Cap and Trade revenue through a corporation “owned” by the public. This is beyond shady and suspect but not surprising. California has been setting up virtually all their redevelopment projects (5 billion dollars a year worth) as Delaware Corporations for years. Delaware LLcs are anonymous shell corporations that don't reveal any individual ownership.

In short they provide a legal form of money laundering and bribery.

So in an effort to collect and spend Cap and Trade money outside public view they set up a Delaware corp to deal with the 50-100 billion dollars that will be generated by this money. Earlier this week the Democrats in the Assembly refused to allow an audit of the CARB—and now it's clear why. "

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#867190 Mar 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>As Chrysler announces 1500 new jobs in Kokomo Indiana this week.
You're knowledge of industry is pathetic pal.
Chrysler is based in the USA and is piling up profits on top of profits paying worker bonuses and all the other yada yada. Jeep in Toledo is producing at it's highest rate in history helping that city crawl out of near bankruptcy to become one of the healthiest economies in the Midwest manufacturing (rust) belt.
"realtime"
When in the hell is Chrysler (Government Motors) going to pay back the billions of taxpayer dollars used to bail them out.
Peace
KMA
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#867191 Mar 2, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's 75 agree brilliant agrees
Happy Hour Vodka Voting doesn't count!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#867192 Mar 2, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
75 brilliant agree interesting
No voting while inebriated; you did that in the last 2 presidential elections and look what happened!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#867193 Mar 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah? Well please explain what that point was?
Oh, and you missed sonics points this morning that debunked your Obama budget bullshit.
What's the point, a loony leftwinger like you will argue against anyone you don't agree with.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#867194 Mar 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Go play in a freeway, troll. I never said anything about where Chrysler was based. A foreign company is getting most of chrysler's profits, and like chrysler (and toyota for that matter), the pipeline will create american jobs. you leftwing sheep are so blinded by partisanship that you can't comprehend simple statements.
An Italian based company whose stock is in the shitter is grabbing USA based Chrysler profit? You're dumber than I thought__and just to think that Flack stood up for your stupid azz.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#867195 Mar 2, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I know, right! Have we got a budget for this year yet? Everybody knows there has been no budget for over 1400 days. They just can't bring themselves to own up to the fact that they voted an empty suit. Not once but twice. Wasn't there something about fool me twice?
and we won't get a budget any time soon. the leftwingers don't want the american public to know where their priorities are.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#867196 Mar 2, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"realtime"
When in the hell is Chrysler (Government Motors) going to pay back the billions of taxpayer dollars used to bail them out.
Peace
KMA
Google isn't connected to your computer Eed?
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#867197 Mar 2, 2013

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#867198 Mar 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>An Italian based company whose stock is in the shitter is grabbing USA based Chrysler profit? You're dumber than I thought__and just to think that Flack stood up for your stupid azz.
"You're dumber than I thought" - stupid troll.

" Without Chrysler, Fiat said it would have lost 1.04 billion euros ($1.4 billion) in 2012. But instead, Chrysler’s results helped Fiat earn a profit of 1.41 billion euros for the year, about a 15 percent decrease from the 1.65 billion euros the Italian automaker earned in 2011, which included Chrysler after the middle of the year.

In the fourth quarter, Fiat reported a profit of 388 million euros. Without Chrysler’s contributions, it would have lost 241 million euros. "
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#867199 Mar 2, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I know, right! Have we got a budget for this year yet? Everybody knows there has been no budget for over 1400 days. They just can't bring themselves to own up to the fact that they voted an empty suit. Not once but twice. Wasn't there something about fool me twice?
Democrats have defended President Obama's budget initiatives, but voted "no" in unison last month when Republicans’ brought the president's plan to the floor last month. Democrats said Republicans were trying to embarrass Democrats by putting out his topline tax and spending numbers on the floor, but failed to specify the policies behind them.

The proposal, which was defeated 414-0, was introduced by U.S. Rep. Mick Mulvaney, a South Carolina Republican.

“The Mulvaney budget was supposedly based on President Obama’s budget, but it really wasn’t,” said U.S. Rep. Brad Miller, a Raleigh Democrat.“President Obama publicly urged that Democratic members vote against the Mulvaney budget as an impostor.”

Miller said the Mulvaney amendment would allow tax increases on the middle class, which the Obama budget does not.

Republicans charged Democrats with being afraid to vote for Obama's proposed tax increases and extra spending. Mulvaney said his amendment was no gimmick, but a nonpartisan analysis of the budget.

Andrew High, a spokesman for U.S. Rep. David Price, a Chapel Hill Democrat, said Republicans are looking to distract voters from their own budget proposals that give tax breaks to the wealthiest Americans.

“This amendment was not the President’s full budget; in fact it’s barely even a spoof of the President’s budget,” High said.“Even if it were, no matter the majority party, Congress never accepts a President’s budget request without changing a word.”

Read more here: http://projects.newsobserver.com/under_the_do...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#867200 Mar 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>An Italian based company whose stock is in the shitter is grabbing USA based Chrysler profit? You're dumber than I thought__and just to think that Flack stood up for your stupid azz.
...and you ignored this

" and like chrysler (and toyota for that matter), the pipeline will create american jobs."

but you loony leftwingers really don't care about jobs as long as there are enough taxpayers to fleece.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#867201 Mar 2, 2013
You need to get it straight. Who has a fear of WHOM.

Seems to me, in order for a person to talk this racistly violent hateful and crazy against The White Race, HE and HIS RACE
FEAR The White Race. AND also HATE Others as well.

KHALID ABDUL MUHAMMAD:
" ...We'll kill the men. We'll kill the women. We'll kill the children. We'll kill the babies. We'll kill the blind.
We'll kill the cripple. We'll kill the crazy. We'll kill the lesbians, I said ( Expletive ) it, We'll kill them all!"

He said 'Well why kill them all? Why kill the women? Why kill the babies? They're just little innocent blue eyed babies?'

"Because ( Expletive ) It ... Because one day they're going to grow up to rule your babies! Kill 'em now!

Need a link?

SO ...
If you're blind, crippled, crazy, lesbian, it doesn't matter if you're Democrat, he wants to kill you too.

A shout out to Democratic Lesbians ...:
Go Straight or this crazy bastard will be hoping to kill you too.
But if you're blind, crippled .. Fare Well! I Bid You Adieu

Still funny? Eh, you're STILL stupid!

PS Khalid Abdul Muhammad is Congressman Keith Ellison's good pal.
Yeah! White Men, Women, Of-Legal-Age Youth are All packin' too!
They will protect the blind, the crippled, the crazy, the lesbians, and Of Course, The Children and The Babies, All of The Innocents against such demented rabid lunatics.
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
bigger laugh...
Fear of a Black Gun Owner
Ironically, the NRA used to support gun control -- when the Black Panthers started packing.
http://www.theroot.com/views/fear-black-gun-o...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#867202 Mar 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether you like the budgets or not does not change the FACT they were submitted.
If you were an educated, informed person you would know the budgets submitted by the Presidents are not voted on but rather go to the various committees for evaluation & changes.
Putting the submitted budget to a vote is just playing politics
"real dumb"
Do you realize how stoopid you come off as? The fact remains that budgets president nobama has submitted were voted on and they were so outlandish they could not muster a single vote. Even democrats realized they were crap.
Peace
KMA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#867203 Mar 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"You're dumber than I thought" - stupid troll.
" Without Chrysler, Fiat said it would have lost 1.04 billion euros ($1.4 billion) in 2012. But instead, Chrysler’s results helped Fiat earn a profit of 1.41 billion euros for the year, about a 15 percent decrease from the 1.65 billion euros the Italian automaker earned in 2011, which included Chrysler after the middle of the year.
In the fourth quarter, Fiat reported a profit of 388 million euros. Without Chrysler’s contributions, it would have lost 241 million euros. "
Go back and read your first post on the subject knuckledragger. And then tell us all how Chrysler Corp is anything at all like TransCanada.

You're pitiful Eman__just fkn pitiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,719
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,475
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Scrutiny 178,072
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,232
Amy 9-18 3 hr PEllen 36
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr The King of Dixie 49,857
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 4 hr Anonymous5 22
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info