Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#867297 Mar 2, 2013
NOW YOU PLEASE FO'GIVE ME BUT NOW I GONNA HARK BACK AN' DISMEMBER CAROL'S GNARLY OL' WHITE ASS. SHE WUZ ALWAYS MY FAVORITE. HEY, CRIP-BABY, YOU PROB'LY SHOULD NOT OUGHTA WATCH THIS, SHE BELIEVE THAT A MAN SHOULD TREAT A WOMAN WITH A BIG, SLACK MOUTH DIFFERENTLY THAN HE TREAT A CRIPPLE WITH A BIG, SLACK MOUTH. BOY, DOES THAT DUMB BITCH HAVE ANOTHER THINK COMIN'. THEN, WHEN SHE ASHEN FACED IN THE BATROOM IN HER FLANNEL CAMISOLE WITH TEARS STREAMIN' DOWN HER LEATHERY CHEEKS, DEBIL COME BACK FO' YOU OL' MAN. YOU BE READY, HEAR, YOU CRIPPLED OL' FUCK?
Sister Mary

Costa Mesa, CA

#867298 Mar 2, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
NOW YOU PLEASE FO'GIVE ME BUT NOW I GONNA HARK BACK AN' DISMEMBER CAROL'S GNARLY OL' WHITE ASS. SHE WUZ ALWAYS MY FAVORITE. HEY, CRIP-BABY, YOU PROB'LY SHOULD NOT OUGHTA WATCH THIS, SHE BELIEVE THAT A MAN SHOULD TREAT A WOMAN WITH A BIG, SLACK MOUTH DIFFERENTLY THAN HE TREAT A CRIPPLE WITH A BIG, SLACK MOUTH. BOY, DOES THAT DUMB BITCH HAVE ANOTHER THINK COMIN'. THEN, WHEN SHE ASHEN FACED IN THE BATROOM IN HER FLANNEL CAMISOLE WITH TEARS STREAMIN' DOWN HER LEATHERY CHEEKS, DEBIL COME BACK FO' YOU OL' MAN. YOU BE READY, HEAR, YOU CRIPPLED OL' FUCK?
Don't you have a circus to work at?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#867299 Mar 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Freddie Mac recently began 25 initiatives around the country to dismantle barriers and create greater opportunities for homeownership. One of the programs is designed to help deserving families who have bad credit histories to qualify for homeownership loans.
http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/ne...
try again.
Gee Whiz, Where is Barney(My Boie Lollipop)Frank when you need him?? "Dell never lurn".....
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#867300 Mar 2, 2013
NOW Y'ALL GIVE ME A MINUTE TO MIX ANOTHER DRINK AN' GET INTO CHARACTER...(SELECIA, I KNOW YOU A BONDED PAIR AN' ALL, BUT IF YOU TWO NEED A L'IL DISTRACTION FROM THE GIRL ON GIRL THING DEBIL CONSIDERED SOMEWHAT OF AN EXPERT IN L-O-V-E, AN' HE VIGOUROUSLY OPEN-MINDED. PLEASE PUT A GOOD WORD IN FO' ME, AN' THE GOOD WORD IS LEGGS. REMEMBER, SPREAD THE GOOD WORD, GIRL, <KISS>)
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#867301 Mar 2, 2013
Sister Mary wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you have a circus to work at?
UH-HUH, DEBIL WORK THE BIG-TOP LIKE A PRO, BABY. NOW STRAP YOUSELF IN, AN' TAKE YOU PANTIES OFF CAUSE THIS GONNA MAKE YOU WET FO' THE FIRST TIME IN 15 YEARS... 25?
carol

Orlando, FL

#867310 Mar 2, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should say that. I was reminded last night of the movie "Trading Places" when Eddie Murphy conned everyone until he was given Dan Akroyd's home and all his valuable things.
When he invited his friends over for a party, he became very obsessive about them stealing his things and trashing his home.
That's how I see this president. He doesn't see this country as his home. It's more of an experiment to test his personal vision. If everything is destroyed in the process, oh well. He has no personal connection or vestment in it anyway.
In fact, I think he even resents the "home" he was given charge over. That's my honest opinion.
But, but, but, you 'opinion' is based on what you call "my misunderstanding." In this case, the meaning of the word 'vestment.' You see, carol, or you should, "vestment" is an article of holy clothing, rather than an article of faith as you seem to believe. Now, if the President was running for Pope, you might have a cassock to stand on, but, as it is, you're criticizing the man for trying to create a surplice out of a cincture. Tippets, notwithstanding, you seem, by your own words, to be admitting you and you whole worldview are a sakkos shit.

Now, I grant you, the nation is at a maniple, but we can cope. With god's help and some tutoring for you we can arrive at a falda and avoid the embarrassment of a pallium.

god bless.

Piss: carol, if you don't know what you're saying when you say it, how do you expect anyone else to? Or is it, by chance, just your way of saying SOMETHING in order that you might avoid having to admit you know nothing?
carol

Orlando, FL

#867311 Mar 2, 2013
dem wrote:
good evening kind debil.
for your enjoyment if you feel like slumming.
lots of ip bans though.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TCO87VV...
I appreciate the invitation but I worry I might be too profane for the team? Not that I'm averse to a pleasant chat, mind you, but, as you know, I prefer to be unfettered. Perhaps I'm better off doing my duty on the odd lots, on the other hand I will review your link and try to figure out why the fuck you'd want me there? Are there beautiful women with tight vaginas there? Because I can be charming when I've a mind to... Frankly, I may have forgotten how to be charming online since I've spent most of the last few years soaked in blood... oh well, maybe a little...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#867317 Mar 2, 2013
Kentucky Hoover wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's misguided compassionate conservatism, but at $200 million essentially meaningless.
exactly 200 million dollars was meaningless to G.W. Bush's misguided Compassionate Conservatism.

Compassionate conservatism is a political philosophy that stresses using traditionally conservative techniques and concepts in order to improve the general welfare of society.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compassionate_co...
Cway

United States

#867318 Mar 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A Liberal thief stands in court before a judge for rape and bank robbery. The Prosecutor tells the court all about it and presents the rock-solid evidence. The Judge turns to the Entitlement Loser and asks what he has to say in his defense.
Out comes the Liberal spiel we've all heard for 50 years or more. "I was raised in the ghetto. My great grandparents were slaves. And, besides, other people do it, too. Those rich corporations figuratively rape the public daily and act like bank robbers when charging high Credit Card Interest rates to minorities and our government cheats people, too, and US Military personnel rape people all the time and,...and,...and..."
How amusing. Not to mention dowright hypocritical.

So the party of Watergate and Iran-Contra protests the "lawlessness" of the Democrats.

So where were these GOP principles of justice when Bush and Cheney launched a war by lies and outed a CIA agent? Not to mention illegal spying on the public by the NSA.

You are a calculating little fuk-weasel.
For Real

United States

#867319 Mar 2, 2013
dem wrote:
hey who's that other dem?
LOL!
it was me dem, i missed your posts baby! Where you been?
DCGhetto

Pompano Beach, FL

#867320 Mar 2, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> it was me dem, i missed your posts baby! Where you been?
Probably in jail, like you should be.
THE DEBIL

Marietta, GA

#867321 Mar 2, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
ive taken a break from this particular hell hole.
i savor the election results as my topix win here
its topix 101 but there is one jackazz thats kinda like kkkav.
i ran into ferrerman and hegel there
your name came up and said id drop ya line if i seen ya.
and there is some gash...such as it is
YOU KNOW WHAT, MY FRIEND? WE NEED TO JUST DUMP THIS CRAP AN' GO GET US SOME LAUGHING GIRLS WHO LOVE TO DANCE AND MAKE LOVE.. AND ARE MAYBE A LITTLE MYOPIC, I ADMIT. THIS IS BENEATH US. EVEN IF IT COSTS US A FEW HUNDRED EACH IT'S GOTTA BE BETTER THAN TYPING ON THESE FUCKING INSANE LITTLE MACHINES ALL THE TIME LIKE WE'RE IN GRAMMAR SCHOOL... THERE'S NO PUSSY LIKE REAL PUSSY, NO MATTER WHAT THE POPE SAYS. I JUST SPENT A WEEK IN ST BART'S LYING NAKED ON A BEACH WITH A DRINK IN ONE HAND AND A JOINT IN THE OTHER WITH JOHN THOMAS HANGING OVER THE BEACH CHAIR LIKE A RIPE RED GUAVA WITH A HAT ON, AND I MET NOT ONE WOMAN UNDER 175 LBS. I DO NOT DESERVE TO DIE IN THIS FASHION AND NEITHER DO YOU.(MAKES THE CALL ME SIGN.) AS THEY SAY IN QUASI-PATRIOTIC MOVIES ABOUT THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ATTACKS, "LET'S ROLL, PATRIOT!" (THE ACTUAL DIALOG WAS MORE LIKE... "OMIGAWD!!! WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!)

LEO, BABY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, MY SWEET - IN FACT I JUST STARTED ANOTHER PAINTING OF YOUR FINE NAKED ASS - BUT I FEEL LIKE WE NEED TO START SEEING OTHER PEOPLE. YOU, OF COURSE, SHOULD BE SEEING YOUR HUSBAND... WHOSE PENIS YOU WILL BE INTIMATELY FAMILIAR WITH FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS OR SO, FOR BETTER OR WORSE, AND I WILL DEVOTE MY REMAINING YEARS TO FINDING ANOTHER WOMAN JUST LIKE YOU, ONLY MUCH CLOSER. I LOVE YOU ALWAYS, RESLES
PS; IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT IT'S MINE.
Cway

United States

#867322 Mar 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find hard to swallow is when the government tries helping those people with bad credit histories get a mortgage. Why?
The banks were free to do what they wanted because Republicans were the majority party. Try to get that straight, pachyderm.

So your good buddies, the banks, made out predatorial loans. They did this by first getting the customer's income and means from the application form. Then they figured the payments that would cause default. OUTCOME = Banks keep payments + house.

Several major banks are currently under investigation for these practices. Let me emphasize, no one forced the banks to lend money or act like crooks. They did it on their own initiative.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#867323 Mar 2, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol doesn't own a home, pays no state income taxes and, at $15.00 an hour it's highly unlikely she makes any charitable contributions beyond her pitiiful dollar in the church basket o she can pretend she is a Christian.
What about you and your Boca palace?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#867324 Mar 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, it was all designed to be so awful that it'd never happen. Remember??
Who's responsible for planning what can't possibly happen??
They're all equally responsible, but the Repubs will take the hit in polls.
Even Conservative writers like Krauthammer are saying the House has placed itself in a no-win situation, due to the TP folks, the very ones you so admire!!
So when they cave to Obama, will Boehner lose his job??
If they cave to Obama, they all deserve to lose their jobs.
For Real

United States

#867326 Mar 2, 2013
DCGhetto wrote:
<quoted text> Probably in jail, like you should be.
for?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#867327 Mar 2, 2013
dem wrote:
hello hello my topix pals and foes!
Wrap your legs around your face and start eating.

Lets hope you can get enough of yourself to choke on.
bocaratlillyobam aslut1

Boonville, NY

#867328 Mar 2, 2013
if only i could get my lord the dark prince obama to be my baby daddy i wouldnt be needin to be ats the clinic every day killing the babies of regular gheto thras like my daddy. but damits they be taxin my md 20 20 15cent mo now that my obama is king but oh wells i just turn 1 extra trick or picks me up 3 nickel cans from the truk stop lot.gods bles obama he b the gratist broder form kena yet.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#867329 Mar 2, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
How amusing. Not to mention dowright hypocritical.
So the party of Watergate and Iran-Contra protests the "lawlessness" of the Democrats.
So where were these GOP principles of justice when Bush and Cheney launched a war by lies and outed a CIA agent? Not to mention illegal spying on the public by the NSA.
You are a calculating little fuk-weasel.
If I point to the Boy Messiah's 65 Lies on YouTube, you'll go off on a trajectory about Slavery.

If I point to the Jerk-In-Chief's long string of broken promises regarding a transparent administration, not allowing any lobbyists on the White House payroll or posting all proposed White House Legislation on the Web before sending it to Congress or any of a hundred other broken promises, you'll talk about how America screwed the Indians.

You couldn't face an opponent directly anywhere if your miniscule life depended on it.
dem

Las Vegas, NV

#867330 Mar 2, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU KNOW WHAT, MY FRIEND? WE NEED TO JUST DUMP THIS CRAP AN' GO GET US SOME LAUGHING GIRLS WHO LOVE TO DANCE AND MAKE LOVE.. AND ARE MAYBE A LITTLE MYOPIC, I ADMIT. THIS IS BENEATH US. EVEN IF IT COSTS US A FEW HUNDRED EACH IT'S GOTTA BE BETTER THAN TYPING ON THESE FUCKING INSANE LITTLE MACHINES ALL THE TIME LIKE WE'RE IN GRAMMAR SCHOOL... THERE'S NO PUSSY LIKE REAL PUSSY, NO MATTER WHAT THE POPE SAYS. I JUST SPENT A WEEK IN ST BART'S LYING NAKED ON A BEACH WITH A DRINK IN ONE HAND AND A JOINT IN THE OTHER WITH JOHN THOMAS HANGING OVER THE BEACH CHAIR LIKE A RIPE RED GUAVA WITH A HAT ON, AND I MET NOT ONE WOMAN UNDER 175 LBS. I DO NOT DESERVE TO DIE IN THIS FASHION AND NEITHER DO YOU.(MAKES THE CALL ME SIGN.) AS THEY SAY IN QUASI-PATRIOTIC MOVIES ABOUT THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ATTACKS, "LET'S ROLL, PATRIOT!" (THE ACTUAL DIALOG WAS MORE LIKE... "OMIGAWD!!! WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!)
LEO, BABY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, MY SWEET - IN FACT I JUST STARTED ANOTHER PAINTING OF YOUR FINE NAKED ASS - BUT I FEEL LIKE WE NEED TO START SEEING OTHER PEOPLE. YOU, OF COURSE, SHOULD BE SEEING YOUR HUSBAND... WHOSE PENIS YOU WILL BE INTIMATELY FAMILIAR WITH FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS OR SO, FOR BETTER OR WORSE, AND I WILL DEVOTE MY REMAINING YEARS TO FINDING ANOTHER WOMAN JUST LIKE YOU, ONLY MUCH CLOSER. I LOVE YOU ALWAYS, RESLES
PS; IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT IT'S MINE.
remember that time i pushed leos wheelchair down the hall and those kids held the doors open? i swear to god her head must of bounced fifty times on those stairs. that was some funny shit! hahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,675
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min kal 49,173
Deat Abby 12-16 31 min Sublime1 44
best joke (Oct '09) 1 hr Always Smile 526
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 1 hr Laughing Bear Fan 3
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 2 hr Go Blue Forever 18
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,912
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:00 am PST

Bleacher Report11:00AM
Jaguars, Titans Battle for No. 1 Pick as AFC South Tries to Catch Andrew Luck
NBC Sports11:21 AM
Who's in worse shape, Redskins or Bears?
Bleacher Report11:25 AM
If Bears Fire Marc Trestman, What Should They Look For in a Replacement Coach?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Chris Conte: NFL career worth shortened life
NFL11:41 AM
Trestman: There's accountability in Bears' building