Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,907)

Showing posts 798,121 - 798,140 of1,034,707
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

VIDEO: Black Chamber of Commerce CEO, Harry C. Alford, on Obama: "I had hopes because he was black, shame on me."

And that was the nicest thing he said.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/25/black-chamb...
http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/25/black-chamb...

Commenting on Obama's redistribution of wealth, Alford said,“I kind of ignored it. I said,‘well, maybe he’s just talking.’ He was serious. He was real serious and it is truly — if you read the Communist Manifesto — that’s that philosophy. He is not Adam Smith. He does not believe in capitalism the way American, our Founding Fathers did. He is very social and it’s getting borderline communist.”

Why is it only black Republicans get it?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost positive it had something to do with the banning of containers of the banned sodas as well.
Which wouldn't be a bad idea actually if they could come up with biodegradable soda cans.
Get a crusher and recycle. Last I looked it was $0.64 a pound for aluminum cans.
TheIndependentMa jority

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you keep a can of Raid on your kitchen table?
Yes.

Where else should I keep my underarm spray?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I watched the tape and Hannity said, twice at least, that he was a registered Conservative. WTH is that? I took that online test that you or Tenzing posted and it said I was a Centrist--don't think that something you can register as here.
Hannity is registered as a member of The Conservative Party of New York State, which unlike the Libertarian Party has actually elected a US Senator in modern times.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
A clear example of the kind of low-lifes who join the Republican Party.
Vulgar, uncouth and fascist to the core. Like Hitler's brownshirts.
You must be new here or you'd know what a few from the other side post.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

The emperior may overstep his boundries if ilegals are released .obama meet your waterloo.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I watched the tape and Hannity said, twice at least, that he was a registered Conservative. WTH is that? I took that online test that you or Tenzing posted and it said I was a Centrist--don't think that something you can register as here.
i liked "President Panic"

not hard to see why smart folks don't watch FOX.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Get a crusher and recycle. Last I looked it was $0.64 a pound for aluminum cans.
What about the plastic ones? Wish we could do something about these containers too.
Eman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY.
I now what I replied to. Look it up yourself & prove yourself to be a liar.
Okay, so I lie once in a while.

Allright, so it's more than once in a while...

Okay, I admit it. I'm pathological. At least I'm getting help. You'd be pathological, too, if you had to defend Bush and Cheney 24 hours a day.

It's a hopeless task. Why do I do it?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Lots of these newcomers are idiots.
Funny how you will bitch about this one, but Waxtkurd and his menagerie of sockpuppets don't warrant a comment??
Have you got double standards?? You betcha!!
Can we call you mr. Obvious? All of us on this thread have sone sort of double standard.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

For Real wrote:
<quoted text> I could agree with you on this one,:-)
I second that emotion!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Could Be Facing Extinction as 29% of Their Younger Viewers Drop Fox

Fox News still continues to post wide overall viewership leads, but those numbers are deceiving. Senior citizens are powering Fox. The network has the oldest audience on all of television. The average age of a Fox News viewer is 66 years old, and the decline in younger viewership is the biggest long term threat to the network’s survival.

Younger viewers who don’t watch Fox News are less likely to become older voters who do watch Fox News.

http://www.politicususa.com/fox-news-facing-e...

Fox News either has to attract younger viewers, or hope that advancements in medical science push the average life expectancy to 90.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
So why are the Republiclowns falling all over themselves to craft an Immigration Bill??
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh yeah, after getting their asses handed to themselves in the last election, they've changed course. Too little , too late.
Now Republiclowns support gay marriage and immigration reform.
And they laugh at you Teabagger pucsies!!
Well,at least the polluted oysters don't argue with your stupidity.
<quoted text>
You act as if republicans drafting immigration bills is something new.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
The emperior may overstep his boundries if ilegals are released .obama meet your waterloo.
LOL! Take another swig a' that moonshine killa.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah it should have been snake eyes.'7-11, baby needs a new pair of shoes!'
Knowing you, and some decent insurance.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So you're not a Republican unless you are a complete ahole?
I thought you were an independant. Doh!:-)
Leechie the GOP Leech

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hannity is registered as a member of The Conservative Party of New York State, which unlike the Libertarian Party has actually elected a US Senator in modern times.
Thanks for your support, John.

Together, we rallied the bloodsucker vote and swept into office on a wave of froth.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the plastic ones? Wish we could do something about these containers too.
Plastic is ground up and made into a product resembling wood, it is used on playgrounds and walkways to the beach here.
Someone is making beautiful Adirondack chairs out of it, they're pretty expensive, but they have a lifetime guarantee and are virtually indestructable.
VeryNotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Well my topix family, it's time for another time out and some much needed quality time spent in my hydrotherapy bath, the tranquilizing "chair" and the gyroscope. I think I've overdone it today with the judgits and my sockpuppets. I got overly excited and need to take a breather. These depends are pretty shot too!! Carry on the marathon judgit tourney without me till I return! As usual I will share a couple of my secrets with my topix friends:
As I have revealed, if you want to get an edge in the judgit race, doubling up on the industrial strength depends are a must. And constipating foods are a big help!! I recommend cheese and lots of it!! Multiple IP adresses are a must as well!!!!
Later boys! Not Surprized
PS don't ignore me, it's one of the reasons I need this time out!!!!(my feelings are hurt)
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i've watched it 5 times.
i wish i could stop laughing. the look on Sean's face is priceless.
It was embarrassing. For the congressman and for the party he represented.

Not many people find that kind of rudeness and incessant ranting productive or helpful to your party.

He came across as an inconsiderate bully. Something most people would be ashamed of. Not humorous.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 798,121 - 798,140 of1,034,707
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,189
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min mdbuilder 43,032
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 22 min _Zoey_ 4,034
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min Catfish Hunter 96,154
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Grand Birther 167,695
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min Chicagobunny 47,080
Bridgeport site targeted for high school rowing... (May '08) 2 hr Daniel Izguerra 8
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]