Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#867235 Mar 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Did or dd not Obama submit a budget every year he was supposed to. The 2014 is due out this month.
It is a rather simple question that you can't seem to answer.
So did he or didn't he?
Yes, Obama sure as hell did, and the budget was so silly that even the Democrats didn't want to vote for it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#867236 Mar 2, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?
...and for your encore, you will pick your nose and wipe it on your Orthopedic Head Support.

Almost anything can make DayCare audiences laugh.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#867237 Mar 2, 2013
carol wrote:
While Obama is still blaming Republicans for everything that has ever gone wrong in his administration - somehow forgetting Democrats had control of Congress the last two years of the Bush administration, the first two years of the Obama administration, and who resisted any effort to rein in Fannie and Freddie for years leading up to the crisis - the Republicans washed their hands of the mess insisting the bills they passed in the last Congress to avert the cuts were passed with little to no Democratic support and were never taken up by the Senate.
So let's get this straight:
It was Republicans who tried to reign in Fannie and Freddie and Democrats who fought it every step of the way...It was Democrats who controlled Congress two years leading up to the crisis and two years after the crisis...And it was Republicans who passed bills in the House to avert the cuts with no support by the Democrats or never even taken up by the Senate.
How is anyone not getting this?
How is anyone not getting this?

They DON"T WANT TO.

The rest of us accept reality as it spills out from the gate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#867238 Mar 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not getting it?
telling the truth would help.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ..

Lie

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#867239 Mar 2, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats really have made a mess of things, haven't they?
First, they resisted reining in Fannie and Freddie in the face of numerous warnings in the years leading up to the crisis.
They controlled Congress prior to and after the crisis.
They never passed a budget or proposed any solutions the past four years rejecting Obama's budget proposals twice.
They didn't take up any bills passed by the House to avoid the recent embarrassment.
And they still don't want to cut spending.
So explain to me again how Democrats aren't held responsibile for any of this mess and everything - I mean everything - is simply all the Republicans' fault?
It makes things nice and tidy for the Democrats to point fingers and come out smelling like a rose, but is it really as nice and tidy as they would have you believe?
sonicfiller clings to sinking lies as though they were Lifesavers.

He makes a great anchor for the Boy Messiah Garbage Scow.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#867240 Mar 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Keystone gives Obama the chance to choose between his labor union supporters and the environmental whackos.
Labor unions will take hind tit once again. They are useless to the Democrats except as voters. Suckers.
Relations with Canada the trump card regarding this issue.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#867241 Mar 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Obama sure as hell did, and the budget was so silly that even the Democrats didn't want to vote for it.
silly nobama

Lapeer, MI

#867242 Mar 2, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You would probably look a lot less so if you could address the facts in my post as not being factual.
But you won't because you can't.
Florida is a Boot-Licker for a crew of sewer cleaners.

He's completely out of his league here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#867243 Mar 2, 2013
Chilly night for some chili and a fire...GF is on the way!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#867244 Mar 2, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should say that. I was reminded last night of the movie "Trading Places" when Eddie Murphy conned everyone until he was given Dan Akroyd's home and all his valuable things.
When he invited his friends over for a party, he became very obsessive about them stealing his things and trashing his home.
That's how I see this president. He doesn't see this country as his home. It's more of an experiment to test his personal vision. If everything is destroyed in the process, oh well. He has no personal connection or vestment in it anyway.
In fact, I think he even resents the "home" he was given charge over. That's my honest opinion.
carol, your opinion is shared by millions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#867245 Mar 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well sonic just explained it to you again and even provided a link to an easy to understand article. We've only been discussing the subject for four years doll__give it a rest.
If you're looking for amusement check out some of the game threads or the religion forum.
sonicfiller has the credibility of Jack crying Wolf too many times.
His Cut-n-Paste routine is dead in the water.

...and here you are still falling for it. Humorous and sad.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#867246 Mar 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have some news.
Every time the House passes a bill that reduces the availability of abortions, repeals parts of the ACA or waters down the financial Reform law, they know it will go no where in the Senate.
All they do is dupe the feeble minded.
Republican ideas for spending cuts were aimed at the ACA & watering down the financial reform bill.
Thy knew it would go no where.
...hey...ImanginaryDave.....yo u didn't answer any of the listed questions.

Just thought I'd point out your mistake.

Hey! You aren't consciously trying to avoid the truth by changing the subject, are you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#867247 Mar 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No wait__tell us again how the construction industry works, it's even more bizarre than your normal crap.
And that would be the stupidest post in topix history if it weren't for the original Carol Orlando.
You really need to be told that once something is built, the folks who built it move on to the next project? Wow!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#867248 Mar 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Temporary jobs. At what risk?
Seems to be that Texan s were rather upset when they started building the southern route. Not that much US steel & not that much US labor.
Every construction job is "temporary". Why build houses, those jobs are just temporary.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#867249 Mar 2, 2013
TSM wrote:
Dennis Rodman has about the same IQ as an Obama Voter! How many Liberals agree with Rodman that North Korea leader ‘Kim Jong is “An Awesome Kid “
I saw that body-pierced pig on TMZ and later on my local news. People are dead and dying because of those N.K. monsters. The world is teetering on a nuclear edge and this basketball boob tramps on over there to kiss and hug the Boy Messiah's younger cousin?

Hollywood, Celebrityville and Pro Sports are now the lowest examples of the human species: Human Feces.

The Worm is a Snake.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#867250 Mar 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It 's not like we didn't know they were coming.
Who's got it better than us is the niner motto. Has nothing to do with travels.
I didn't know that. Thanks.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#867251 Mar 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Every construction job is "temporary". Why build houses, those jobs are just temporary.
If the government ran the construction business, the jobs would not be temporary. The workers would stay on the payroll whether there was work or not.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#867252 Mar 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that body-pierced pig on TMZ and later on my local news. People are dead and dying because of those N.K. monsters. The world is teetering on a nuclear edge and this basketball boob tramps on over there to kiss and hug the Boy Messiah's younger cousin?
Hollywood, Celebrityville and Pro Sports are now the lowest examples of the human species: Human Feces.
The Worm is a Snake.
Is anybody surprised?

Obama will soon travel to Pyongyang and kiss the boy dictator.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#867253 Mar 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not sudden. The size of the cuts has been known for more than a year and planning should have been done.
But, but, it was all designed to be so awful that it'd never happen. Remember??

Who's responsible for planning what can't possibly happen??

They're all equally responsible, but the Repubs will take the hit in polls.

Even Conservative writers like Krauthammer are saying the House has placed itself in a no-win situation, due to the TP folks, the very ones you so admire!!

So when they cave to Obama, will Boehner lose his job??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#867254 Mar 2, 2013
Read Khalid Abdul Muhammad's statement again.

Especially the part that states HIS REASONS WHY ...

"Because ( Expletive ) It ... Because one day they're going to grow up TO RULE your babies! Kill 'em now!"

THAT'S FEAR ... Stated by a crazed lunatic coward, or chicken.
By one who feels like a victim. Helpless. Liberal Victim Mentality.

FEAR OF White Babies growing up TO RULE Black ( Babies ) Peoples.

KHALID ABDUL MUHAMMAD:
" ...We'll kill the men. We'll kill the women. We'll kill the children. We'll kill the babies. We'll kill the blind.
We'll kill the cripple. We'll kill the crazy. We'll kill the lesbians, I said ( Expletive ) it, We'll kill them all!"

He said 'Well why kill them all? Why kill the women? Why kill the babies? They're just little innocent blue eyed babies?'

"Because ( Expletive ) It ... Because one day they're going to grow up TO RULE your babies! Kill 'em now!"

Did you miss his diabolical hatred against handicapped people?
The Blind, The Crippled,**The Mentally Ill**; AND The Lesbians?

**The Crazy ... Yes! Step Right Up, You're Next!

Yet you still continue to float your statements of stupidity.

And you couldn't GET REAL if it kicked you in your Half-White A$$.
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
white man afraid of the black man?
shall we discuss the chicken and the egg?
get real.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holiday Greetings 14 min Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 32 min Negras all 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 182,176
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Mandela 71,270
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr positronium 49,362
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 4 hr Tim 146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?