Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
797,861 - 797,880 of 1,100,246 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866847 Mar 1, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
nobama thought Gov. Mitt. Romney would win in 2012.
True, until Christie kissed Obama. So what? The collapse of the Episcopal Church as a result of leftwing theology is a reality.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#866848 Mar 1, 2013
World Champion wrote:
89% of republicans said they have bone chilling diarrhea today.
When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind and in your pants" and "You should probably see a therapist about this?"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866849 Mar 1, 2013
JWBooth wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, that would be part of the devil's plan, which is why we are suffering through the beginning of another 4 years of incompetence and failure in the White House...and your house, evidently.
Love the name for responding to Uncle Poodle Patrick Lincoln.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#866850 Mar 1, 2013
Topix servers a mess tonight.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866851 Mar 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it odd how high the percent of Michigan's black voters who are no longer governed by those they elected but instead now have an Overseer appointed that can fire anyone, renege on contracts, sell off community assets.
If the Governor really wanted to help these cities, he could have worked with existing government but instead opted to deny Democracy & resort to assigning local dictators.
My God, if Obama would assign an overseer to a red state, you f*cking idiots would ave a fit. Do it to black people & you love it.
Race cards? Really? Aren't you just once again justifying racism.
How does RealDave feel about Harrisburg, a textbook example of government mismanagement?

Guess we should just keep shoveling money to proven incompetents.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866852 Mar 1, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's second term will not be as easy as his first. The lame stream media will sooner or later be forced eventually to run over obama with a bus.
No, never happen.

They have no balls.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#866853 Mar 1, 2013
Thank God for Obama
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#866854 Mar 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, never happen.
They have no balls.
The easiest and best way to make people dislike and remember obama, is obama continue to take more money from their paycheck, along with his stealing from their retirement and his Sequestration Cuts.

Obama's second term will not be as easy as his first. The lame stream media will eventually throw obama under the bus.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#866855 Mar 1, 2013
AllArnerican1 wrote:
Thank God for Obama
LOL.. I'd love to have a 'battle of wits' with you...but you do appear unarmed?
AllKenyan

Pompano Beach, FL

#866856 Mar 1, 2013
AllArnerican1 wrote:
Thank God for Obama
Spoken like a true All Ar-nerican! That's what one would expect of someone ridiculous enough to support the worst president since Jimma Carter... Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#866857 Mar 1, 2013
Maxine Waters is a classic example of the ignorance of modern day liberalism.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#866858 Mar 1, 2013
World Champion wrote:
89% of republicans said they have bone chilling diarrhea today.
Go find one, quick. Your mouth is watering.

Lapeer, MI

#866859 Mar 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, never happen.
They have no balls.
The Liberal Media has no balls but they sure have a lot of dicks.

Lapeer, MI

#866860 Mar 1, 2013
AllArnerican1 wrote:
Thank God for Obama
Allah?

Lapeer, MI

#866861 Mar 1, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The easiest and best way to make people dislike and remember obama, is obama continue to take more money from their paycheck, along with his stealing from their retirement and his Sequestration Cuts.
Obama's second term will not be as easy as his first. The lame stream media will eventually throw obama under the bus.
In his honor, they're gong to name some American currency after him.

The Penny.

...just before they stop issuing it.
STOP ZILLA Michelle

United States

#866862 Mar 1, 2013
Teflon Obama should be hanged,or face a firing squad after impeachment!

The Muslim from Mombasa has proven that he's a Chicago street thug and a criminal!

Detroit has Mad Hatters disease.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866863 Mar 1, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The easiest and best way to make people dislike and remember obama, is obama continue to take more money from their paycheck, along with his stealing from their retirement and his Sequestration Cuts.
Sincerely hope that you are right and I am wrong on this point.

Lapeer, MI

#866864 Mar 1, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
They're already selling Barney Franks in Sex Toy Stores.

Maybe they'll start selling Moochelle Crab Traps and Boy Messiah Trapdoor Underpants, too.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#866865 Mar 1, 2013
AllArnerican1 wrote:
Thank God for Obama
You're just like him, don't pay any taxes either.... "But gots to love them food stamps".....
finding

Brookland, AR

#866866 Mar 1, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there! Can I get your phone number?
Let's talk this over big fella!!
Warmest hugs, NWaxman!
I have judged you by your postings, you have no common sense so wouldn't wast my time talking to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 8-30 16 min edogxxx 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,399
Amy 8-30 25 min edogxxx 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min gcaveman1 46,321
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,935
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 49,505
Putin warns enemies of Russia: 'It's best not t... 2 hr I like Putin 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE