Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,890)

Showing posts 797,781 - 797,800 of1,072,971
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
People like Slater are the reason that the membership of the Episcopal Church has collapsed.
Well, that and the silly nonsense about a 2000 year old man coming back to earth in a spaceship for the twenty year old rotting dead people...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
I'll check your answer Monday.
Why wait?- The U.S. Treasury
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You might, I have no idea what you look like, you could have a very parrot friendly face. Homer is not nor has he ever been a Republican or Democrat, so GFY.
Hahahahaha, Homer can bite too!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Afternoon, douchebag. Nobody cares about your immature game. Go peddle your silly game elsewhere, OK?
Nah, you shut the fuck up, sojur-boy, I'm particularly fond of her posts and sometimes read them over and over and over. I'll need you to be very quiet while I'm doing that so I can count strokes. "2114.. 2115..." Remember what I said, sojur-coward-boy, don't make me lose my place...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You said primaries, I cannot vote in the PA primaries. I'm trying to vote for the Republican presidential candidate to help you guys out but you and DBWriter don't want me to or in his conspiracy addled mind it won't matter who I vote for the Dem is gonna win anyhows.
The rightwing mind at work sure is something to see, it must be like a blender filled with all sorts of stuff swirled around into a mass of confusion.
Hillary will not be on the ballot in the 2016 general election.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Try and keep up. And learn to write properly.

"the only words utter out of this President’s mouth" WTF??

The Republiclowns DID Cave!!

They approved the 'Violence Against Women' act in it's original form, after failing in their attempts to water it down.

They know how badly they fared with women in the election, they're learning.

Too bad you're not.

""Advocates for victims of domestic violence were overjoyed to see the House pass the reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act on Thursday. Just a few days ago, they were convinced that it would be months until the expanded version of VAWA would have a chance of passing both houses of Congress, as House Republicans were standing firm against new provisions expanding protections for Native-American, immigrant, and LGBT victims.""

----------

You don't even know what your Party is doing!! They caved!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TSM wrote:
Can you imagine all the Headlines the Liberal Media wanted to Release this Morning “Obama wins Major Victory, Republicans Cave, Tea Party Conservative rejected’ and the ones that awaken with Egg on their Faces was Obama’s Media and the only words utter out of this President’s mouth “ I’m Not a Dictator “
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

The Democrats overwhelmingly supported the war in Iraq. Now, that had to have been one hell of a conspiracy.
Now
Wellll... you gotta factor in the whole "WMD, end of the world" thing, plus none of the Democrats I know voted for the war except for those hardy few who were nostalgic about spitting on soldiers at the airports like back in the good old days. I've contented myself lo these many years by spitting on southerners which, for me, has been nearly as satisfying.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, you shut the fuck up, sojur-boy, I'm particularly fond of her posts and sometimes read them over and over and over. I'll need you to be very quiet while I'm doing that so I can count strokes. "2114.. 2115..." Remember what I said, sojur-coward-boy, don't make me lose my place...
Attention America!

Your tax dollars for military pensions are financing this slime from the corrupt old Army cook Ghost.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Look at this face...

http://beta.congress.gov/img/member/112_sr_ky...

Now, look at this face real quick...

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51SsR4B...

If you need to know anything about republicans just return to this post.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you also fond of playing in traffic Democrat? It appears you've been run over one time too many! LOL!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Attention America!
Your tax dollars for military pensions are financing this slime from the corrupt old Army cook Ghost.
Hell, cracker, cut the damn pensions completely an' while we at it les' shut down the VA too! YaaaaaHoooooooo!
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, that won't help. The machines are programmed to steal the votes. I reference 70 locations in just the state of Ohio where, out of hundreds of thousands of voters, not one goddam crackhead or welfare slug or illiterate dropout or elderly person with very poor eyesight pressed the wrong button by mistake. That is an impossibility.
So, thanks for the thought, but we do not live in a Democracy anymore. All that is necessary for the Democrats to do now is get rid of the Constitution.
If the Democrats can eliminate the Second Amendment, the rest of the Constitution will soon after be done away with, too.
What type of government do you think the Democrats have in mind to replace the constitutional republic with?
Excuses, excuses, excuses! Cheat for what? Romney lost by over 4 million votes. Them long lines only serves as a symbol of nothing comes easy. By standing in those long lines we proved we didnt expect it to!

I pray most of you right wing nuts don't have children. If so they'll be dumb as Neanderthals. You people & your conservatism! Like backward psychics looking in the past to solve the problems of today! Ya'll have nack for either reciting or referencing the Constitution. What time. Then you'll live in? What do y'all think this is Little House on the Prairie? Suppose to be grown people, yet can't see past a bunch of dead racist white men still governing a democracy from the grave. This is what you people plan on teaching your children. No wonder they have no faith in you all. It only makes sense that YOU LOOK INTO THE FUTURE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS OF THE FUTURE! Primitive thought processing to say the least. We have minds intelligent enough today to write or rewrite laws that focuses more on racial equality. Not just black & white, but all nationalities of this modern American. All the colors of Americas rainbow. All the races that we claim to welcome with open arms. Instead ya'll would rather continue looking in & living in & under documents of the past.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Obama will be the one with egg on his face , the walking talking disgrace ran his mouth about all the scare tactics and now everyone will see all the lies were just that, lies .
"RUSH1OME"
Give :silly" a break. She is getting ready for doomsday. She realizes when we wake up Monday morning and the reality has set in;
- Thousands upon thousands of government workers will be getting notice they are being furloughed. Of course if they are furloughed when a deal is reached they will be paid even though they did nothing while on furlough
- American business will start laying people off
- Unemployment will double
- Most border guards will be pulled from our southern border, a plus in "silly's" mind
- Our military will be marginalized, another plus in "silly's" mind
- Hundreds of thousands of American's will be forced on to food stamp programs and state unemployment programs
- They will not have access to national parks
- A multitude of teachers will be layed off causing class sizes to swell
What "silly" and others of her ilk fail to realize that even with the loss of 43 billion dollars government spending will still be more this year than last year.
The problem is spending, not revenue.
Peace
Dewrango

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you also fond of playing in traffic Democrat? It appears you've been run over one time too many! LOL!!!
Hey, Jimmy! There's Superman! You'd better rush over and help him get changed whilst I spend a l'il time with Miss Lois here.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And extra stupid__she's misspelling words again.
Some guy named Bush supposedly was sucked up in his bed
by a sink hole. A hoax? Unreal.
Maybe his house is built on a graveyard.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"RUSH1OME"
Give :silly" a break. She is getting ready for doomsday. She realizes when we wake up Monday morning and the reality has set in;
- Thousands upon thousands of government workers will be getting notice they are being furloughed. Of course if they are furloughed when a deal is reached they will be paid even though they did nothing while on furlough
- Most border guards will be pulled from our southern border, a plus in "silly's" mind
- Hundreds of thousands of American's will be forced on to food stamp programs and state unemployment programs
What "silly" and others of her ilk fail to realize that even with the loss of 43 billion dollars government spending will still be more this year than last year.
Peace
You are absolutely right.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Try and keep up. And learn to write properly.
"the only words utter out of this President’s mouth" WTF??
The Republiclowns DID Cave!!
They approved the 'Violence Against Women' act in it's original form, after failing in their attempts to water it down.
They know how badly they fared with women in the election, they're learning.
Too bad you're not.
""Advocates for victims of domestic violence were overjoyed to see the House pass the reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act on Thursday. Just a few days ago, they were convinced that it would be months until the expanded version of VAWA would have a chance of passing both houses of Congress, as House Republicans were standing firm against new provisions expanding protections for Native-American, immigrant, and LGBT victims.""
----------
You don't even know what your Party is doing!! They caved!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
Nuculur so you’re the New Grammar Queen! Hey…I’m busy now, Can I ignore you for some other Time?
But I do have one departing question… Nuculur, Don’t you wish Obama would have shown the same compassion for the four Americans killed in Benghazi that he’s showing on this Non-Even?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Some guy named Bush supposedly was sucked up in his bed
by a sink hole. A hoax? Unreal.
Maybe his house is built on a graveyard.
Ban beds! Limit them to a single bullet!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"RUSH1OME"
Peace
Obama and his band of drunken Democrats are like alcoholics when it comes to spending. If they can spend every penny possible, they play head games and get all funky.
JustBrowsing

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Lucky for us, the president is limited to staying in office only two terms. The one we have now is clueless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 797,781 - 797,800 of1,072,971
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min scirocco 68,169
The New, New Math 23 min IfUReadUCTheProblem4Sure 6
Ron Paul: The Collapse Is Close 29 min Infowars Video 1
Ask Amy 7-13-14 37 min Pippa 3
Strategy 43 min Do not read this-too good 3
Abby 7-13-14 45 min Pippa 3
2 dead, 21 wounded in weekend shootings 47 min That was 1 Friday night 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Atticus Tiberius Finch 173,755
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info