Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,889)

Showing posts 797,761 - 797,780 of1,073,356
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Fine! You and Galt just talked me into voting for Hillary, I hope you both are satisfied. Kicked out of the Republican party before I could even join.
Like I said, that won't help. The machines are programmed to steal the votes. I reference 70 locations in just the state of Ohio where, out of hundreds of thousands of voters, not one goddam crackhead or welfare slug or illiterate dropout or elderly person with very poor eyesight pressed the wrong button by mistake. That is an impossibility.
So, vote for Hillary, but we do not live in a Democracy anymore. All that is necessary for the Democrats to do now is get rid of the Constitution.
If the Democrats can eliminate the Second Amendment, the rest of the Constitution will soon after be done away with, too.
What type of government do you think the Democrats have in mind to replace the constitutional republic with?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Obama golf weekend costs as much as 341 furloughed federal employees.

Tee it up, bro!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

I asked the Highway Dept. this morning what they were scraping off the highway; they smiled and reply (Obama Kill) beautiful Skies!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You remind me of everyone's crazy old uncle that people won't talk about amongst polite company.
Do you own a parrot?
Does it look like I own a parrot, dufus?

Now, how about you answer the post, unless you're just another guilty coxucking Democrat liar.
We already know Obama is a pathological liar. Are all Democrats pathological liars, also?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I say eliminate the entitlement SCAM since the Modern Liberal SCOTUS in 1960 said that the Federal Government can.
That is another approach, but a phaseout would be better.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

The fact that republicans stalled out the sequester deal doesn't mean much by public standards, meaning some cuts were going to happen anyway. But their stall tactics will prove to be the proverbial straw that broke te elephants back. They did nothing in the public eye to advert their perception as obstructionist. All but ensuring democratic dominance in the midterm elections as it were really needed. The fact that republicans are still trying to run game on Americas constituents only proves just how out of touch they really are. IF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY LABELED PRESIDENT OBAMA A DICTATOR WHEN HE'S FORCED TO COMPROMISE WITH THE PARTY OF OBSTRUCTIONIST, IMAGINE WHAT THEY'LL CALL HIM WHEN THE DEMS GAIN CONTROL OF THE HOUSE & SENATE!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about Bob Woodward? Nobody. Your party is totally effed Carol.
Hillary will get the Woodward treatment after the Obama candidate for 2016 is selected.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Obama golf weekend costs as much as 341 furloughed federal employees.
Tee it up, bro!
Yeah it's like that $85 billion tax increase they just had to have to save the day. They spent that in 5 minutes. But everybody cutting back on home expenses to meet the lesser paychecks well who gives a crap!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Is an "out-of-control black man" scarier than an out-of-control white guy like O'Reilly on a rant?
No comparison, but a good point.

David Duke might be a better comparison.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I reference 70 locations in just the state of Ohio where, out of hundreds of thousands of voters, not one goddam crackhead or welfare slug or illiterate dropout or elderly person with very poor eyesight pressed the wrong button by mistake. That is an impossibility.
Or, perhaps you have an explanation how hundreds of thousands of people can execute perfectly an order all of them agreed to obey. To not find one person in hundreds of thousands that thought Romney was a better choice is an impossiblilty, considering Romney got roughly half the votes across the country.
Next time, don't be so stupid you write a program to steal all the goddam votes. How about what they did in most of the other polling places, write a program that steals one in three, or one in four votes.
So, what's your explanation as to how the human population became perfectly synchronized with a computer.
Is there a conspiracy theory that goes against you that you don't subscribe to?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

WILL OBAMA LIE AGAIN wrote:
( CNSNews.com )– Ahead of the U.S. Supreme Court hearing oral arguments in challenges to California’s ban on same-sex marriage and the Defense of Marriage Act in late March, a coalition of homosexual advocates held a press conference Thursday to announce numerous friend-of-the-court briefs to be filed by Thursday’s deadline.
One of those speaking in support of same-sex marriage at the Respect for Marriage Coalition event on Thursday was the Rev. Scott Slater, who speaks for the Episcopal Diocese of Maryland, which filed a brief opposing DOMA. He said the way marriage is perceived has “evolved.”
“Clearly our view of marriage has evolved over thousands of years since the time when women were considered property and a man could own as many of them as he could afford, either as wives or slaves,” Slater said.
Slater said repealing DOMA is a “moral imperative.”
“It’s time to act against this act,” Slater said.
In a press release distributed at the press conference, the coalition claimed that more than 100 “conservatives and Republicans” have signed on to briefs opposing Prop 8 and DOMA.
One of those is former Republican Congressman Jim Kolbe, who served as a representative from Arizona from 1985 to 2003. Kolbe “came out” as a homosexual in 1996 – the same year he voted in support of DOMA.
“As a Republican, I believe in protecting individual freedoms and that everyone – including gay and lesbian Americans – has a Constitutional right to be treated equally under the law,” Kolbe said.
Some of the other Republicans named as signing on to opposition briefs are Mary Cheney, Mary Bono Mack, David Frum, Stephen Hadley, Jon Huntsman, Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Fla.), Christine Todd Whitman and Meg Whitman.
Also at the press conference was a couple and their son’s gay partner and the 10-year-old daughter the two men adopted. Mike Neubecker referred to 10-year-old Braiden Neubecker as his granddaughter and read from a letter he said she wrote about her experience living with “two dads.”
“Before I lived with my two dads, my life was horrible,” her letter stated.“My old family never treated me well. They wouldn’t stand up for me. When my foster sister fought with me, my old mom would just sit there and watch me get hurt so I would have to fight back
- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gay-rights-ad...
NOW THIS GUY Rev. Scott Slater WILL BUST HELL WIDE OPEN!!!!!!!!!!
People like Slater are the reason that the membership of the Episcopal Church has collapsed.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it look like I own a parrot, dufus?
Now, how about you answer the post, unless you're just another guilty coxucking Democrat liar.
We already know Obama is a pathological liar. Are all Democrats pathological liars, also?
You might, I have no idea what you look like, you could have a very parrot friendly face. Homer is not nor has he ever been a Republican or Democrat, so GFY.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
I asked the Highway Dept. this morning what they were scraping off the highway; they smiled and reply (Obama Kill) beautiful Skies!!
Too funny, most likely it's because of him they are all still working. Stpid fcks. LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Fine! You and Galt just talked me into voting for Hillary, I hope you both are satisfied. Kicked out of the Republican party before I could even join.
You won't have the opportunity to vote for Hillary unless you register as a Democrat.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Afternoon, dumb carol. I only have a minute, but I just had to point out to you that "Which is what you said about me once." is a sentence fragment and "much smarter than me" uses the wrong case pronoun. Maybe you should use the "nurse" lie today instead of the other one.
Afternoon, douchebag. Nobody cares about your immature game. Go peddle your silly game elsewhere, OK?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You remind me of everyone's crazy old uncle that people won't talk about amongst polite company.
Do you own a parrot?
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

I'll check your answer Monday.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a dummy
Where do these people come from, and why are we keeping them alive? We've undoubtedly screwed up the "survival of the fittest" standard to the max. BTW, don't you just cringe every time flack uses the phrase "them idiots" and doesn't have the slightest idea what irony means?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave other sexual perverts a pass? Show me where that happened if you can leave Virtual Reality for a few minutes.
You play with numbers like a primitive playing with ten fingers and ten toes. Quick: how many total is that?
Assuming 10% gay and 90% straight, yes, there *ARE* more sex crimes committed by straights. Percentage wise, per capita, though, it is a whole different story. Playing with numbers is not your forte. Maybe playing with yourself is.
Go in pieces.
"shinningelectr0n"
Again you prove to be a phoney.
Please provide some numbers that back up your claim the gays are more likely to commit sexual crimes than those who are straight. Your number never gets to one, you lack a dick a a pair of balls.
You are simply a bigot, a hypocrite, a hater. You refuse to see life as it is.
Peace
KMA

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a conspiracy theory that goes against you that you don't subscribe to?
Yes, there is. There is a conspiracy to convince people that conspiracies are impossible among humans.

By the way, how old were you when you participated in your first conspiracy? It's ok. Everybody engages in conspiracies. It's part of the genetically programmed set of human instincts. Do you think there is a magical level of government or society where magically conspiracies become impossible?

How about this conspiracy:

The Demcrats overwhelmingly supported the war in Iraq. Now, that had to have been one hell of a conspiracy.

Now
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't have the opportunity to vote for Hillary unless you register as a Democrat.
You said primaries, I cannot vote in the PA primaries. I'm trying to vote for the Republican presidential candidate to help you guys out but you and DBWriter don't want me to or in his conspiracy addled mind it won't matter who I vote for the Dem is gonna win anyhows.

The rightwing mind at work sure is something to see, it must be like a blender filled with all sorts of stuff swirled around into a mass of confusion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 797,761 - 797,780 of1,073,356
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info