Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
797,701 - 797,720 of 1,098,823 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Progressive Group Touts Ellison’s Fundraising Surge After Hannity Interview
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...
This is not something you should be proud of or brag about.

Have you done any research on what Ellison stands for? I feel quite positive you have not. If that is, indeed, the case, you admit being a blind lemming.

Is that something you want to brag about too?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
This president is, in fact, playing games. You're one of the pawns, just like the rest of us.
He wants to be the winner at all costs.
It's so very unfortunate your eyes are so blinded seemingly to the point of no return.
You would rather throw someone like Bob Woodward under the bus rather than listen to what he's saying.
This does not make you look good - or right - Lily.
Who cares about Bob Woodward? Nobody. Your party is totally effed Carol.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one! Poor Carol is drowning in her own ignorance.
Look who's talking!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Can you imagine all the Headlines the Liberal Media wanted to Release this Morning “Obama wins Major Victory, Republicans Cave, Tea Party Conservative rejected’ and the ones that awaken with Egg on their Faces was Obama’s Media and the only words utter out of this President’s mouth “ I’m Not a Dictator “
No, Obama is not a dictator, but he sure as hell wants to be and he sure as hell acts like it when he pisses on the United States Constitution at every opportunity.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Who cares about Bob Woodward? Nobody. Your party is totally effed Carol.
They won't even let Homer vote for the Republican candidate in 2016, they are all trying to talk me out of it. Republicans are impossible to work with.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Good one! Poor Carol is drowning in her own ignorance.
You, of course, prefer vodka.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner has made a good start by refusing to bend to pressure and further increase already burdensome taxation in response to the so-called "sequester."
Keep up the good work.
We can wait out Obama.
A good start? He hasn't had an approval rating above 25%! He has passed nothing! He's a fool and so are you and the rest of the fringe nuts. Your party is totally screwed, so bully for you.
You'll be long dead before another Republican ever gets near the White House, so fine by me.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

but, but, my judgeits!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

DOH! My nuts! Some other squirrel took my nuts and my judgeits! Dag Nab It! Where's my ammo?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey Homer, Lily, Carol, Galt ... How's everybody been?

Nice to see something other than Waxman oriented posts for a change.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they should try and book him on Fox and Friends.
Tell him talking ain't answering. How many questions were asked? A press conference means questions are asked. Not some clown blathering.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
Hey Homer, Lily, Carol, Galt ... How's everybody been?
Nice to see something other than Waxman oriented posts for a change.
Homer good. Yesterday you couldn't throw a rock in here without hitting some dumb rightwinger right between the eyes.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ellison is entitled to his opinions. The problem is his boorish behavior in presenting same. The image of an out-of-control black man just helps scare people away.
Is an "out-of-control black man" scarier than an out-of-control white guy like O'Reilly on a rant?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Obama is not a dictator, but he sure as hell wants to be and he sure as hell acts like it when he pisses on the United States Constitution at every opportunity.
Do you have some examples of these Constitutional abuses you would like to share with the group?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Sheesh both you and Galt. Are you two actually trying to dissuade me from voting for the Republican? Is this how Republicans get out the vote? No wonder your party is so fcked up.
Like I said, that won't help. The machines are programmed to steal the votes. I reference 70 locations in just the state of Ohio where, out of hundreds of thousands of voters, not one goddam crackhead or welfare slug or illiterate dropout or elderly person with very poor eyesight pressed the wrong button by mistake. That is an impossibility.
So, thanks for the thought, but we do not live in a Democracy anymore. All that is necessary for the Democrats to do now is get rid of the Constitution.
If the Democrats can eliminate the Second Amendment, the rest of the Constitution will soon after be done away with, too.
What type of government do you think the Democrats have in mind to replace the constitutional republic with?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic's black racism and hatred of whites rises to the surface.
hey dumazz....

i've benefited from white privilege. just like you.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Tell him talking ain't answering. How many questions were asked? A press conference means questions are asked. Not some clown blathering.
http://politicalticker.blogs.c nn.com/2013/03/01/transcript-o bamas-press-conference-on-spen ding-cuts/

Click ctrl-f and enter 'question:' into the box, you'll find 13 matches,

question:
Denotes a question has been asked.
So he gives long answers which you probably don't understand, turn on Fox News I'm sure they will dumb it down for you.

Next.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You remind me of everyone's crazy old uncle that people won't talk about amongst polite company.
I reference 70 locations in just the state of Ohio where, out of hundreds of thousands of voters, not one goddam crackhead or welfare slug or illiterate dropout or elderly person with very poor eyesight pressed the wrong button by mistake. That is an impossibility.

Or, perhaps you have an explanation how hundreds of thousands of people can execute perfectly an order all of them agreed to obey. To not find one person in hundreds of thousands that thought Romney was a better choice is an impossiblilty, considering Romney got roughly half the votes across the country.

Next time, don't be so stupid you write a program to steal all the goddam votes. How about what they did in most of the other polling places, write a program that steals one in three, or one in four votes.

So, what's your explanation as to how the human population became perfectly synchronized with a computer.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, that won't help. The machines are programmed to steal the votes. I reference 70 locations in just the state of Ohio where, out of hundreds of thousands of voters, not one goddam crackhead or welfare slug or illiterate dropout or elderly person with very poor eyesight pressed the wrong button by mistake. That is an impossibility.
So, thanks for the thought, but we do not live in a Democracy anymore. All that is necessary for the Democrats to do now is get rid of the Constitution.
If the Democrats can eliminate the Second Amendment, the rest of the Constitution will soon after be done away with, too.
What type of government do you think the Democrats have in mind to replace the constitutional republic with?
Fine! You and Galt just talked me into voting for Hillary, I hope you both are satisfied. Kicked out of the Republican party before I could even join.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
An insecure man doesn't know his manhood or hasn't reached it yet and intimidated by strong women they can't take advantage of.
Are you really that intimidated by me?
By the way, I don't think I'm any smarter than many others on here. Which is what you said about me once. In fact, many others are much smarter than me.
But I do have a lot of common sense and care very deeply about the direction this country is going.
So why don't you be the man you claim to be and tell me why I'm wrong behind your own name and standing on your own two feet?
Afternoon, dumb carol. I only have a minute, but I just had to point out to you that "Which is what you said about me once." is a sentence fragment and "much smarter than me" uses the wrong case pronoun. Maybe you should use the "nurse" lie today instead of the other one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago