Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
797,661 - 797,680 of 1,079,999 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
“Quite frankly you are the worst excuse for a journalist I have ever seen,” Ellison said.
Referring to Sean Hannity.
Hard to argue with that.
I will say that Hannity is not a journalist, he's talk show host.
And with Ellison's rant, Hannity's base will love him more dearly and of course will go on ad nauseum about Ellison being a Muslim and blah blah blah further endearing Hannity to the Fox audience.
Sean and his following get to attack Democrats, blacks and Muslims, it's basically win win win for them. Plus it's good for ratings.
Boorish behavior by the likes of Ellison accomplishes nothing.
Nurse Judgit

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? I know Keith Ellison is a Muslim. So? Are you all on a witch hunt now? Look under your bed, maybe there are some commies and muslims and black panthers, oh my!
or in your case, members of the Bush family and empty vodka bottles
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>As a registered Independent I cannot vote in the PA primaries.
Your choice, but foolish.
Nurse Judgit

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's up to Boehner to cull his herd; but he doesn't have the balls.
You've been peeking!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What are you talking about? I know Keith Ellison is a Muslim. So? Are you all on a witch hunt now? Look under your bed, maybe there are some commies and muslims and black panthers, oh my!
Then why did you post "Hannity calls Ellison a black Muslim" in another post as if that was a big fat lie?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Big brush fire near Riverside.

Where is FEMA and the federal billions?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, this president hasn't given anything or fulfilled one promise.
Don't you remember his "balanced approach" speeches? Do you know what his balanced approach was?
Tax increases AND spending cuts.
We are now at the sequester stage of this game he created and has been playing and wants even MORE tax increases without compromising on one single idea to reasonably cut spending.
You really need to wake up, sonic.
you're reciting FOX boilerplate. in which no hint of reality presides.

and you're so far gone that no matter the evidence you'll still deny. but hey, let's see what you've got. show us where Obama refused to compromise without using some FOX vague reading of between the lines.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey, did you guys know that "Africa Command" in the U.S. military is in Germany? Heheheheheh, there not a single country in Africa let the U.S. base a command in their territory. They smarter than I figured.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>For the millionth time what he meant was 47 with 1 to go, referring to the lower 48 states. End of non-story. Next.
Yeah, right, Homer. And if McCain or Romney had made that kind of mistake, you'd come running to their defense with the same excuse.

Correct?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Boorish behavior by the likes of Ellison accomplishes nothing.
Yeah! I agree. Say, um, speakin' of boorish behavior, do you Br'er Rabbit impersonation again... g'head...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "him". Sorry.
"him"?(gasp!)

i'm not sorry at all.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you're reciting FOX boilerplate. in which no hint of reality presides.
and you're so far gone that no matter the evidence you'll still deny. but hey, let's see what you've got. show us where Obama refused to compromise without using some FOX vague reading of between the lines.
Look up any website of your choice where "Balanced Approach" is anywhere in the search mode.

Then search any website to prove to me Obama has worked with Congress to come up with reasonable spending cuts.

I'm very open to reading any you provide.

Otherwise, the hint of reality is eluding you, sonic, sadly enough.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep and spawned the Bush years. I'm telling you, you can trace a lot of the stuff we are dealing with today back to the Reagan years.
It would make an interesting list.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Buying Obama a crying towel.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
On vacation, you reckon? Cain't you masters of the universe figure out how to douse your own yard-fires?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

I’ll bet the first story to be Release this Morning by the Liberal Media “ Republicans Cave” They must be Depress they must feel they failed the President because this wasn’t supposed to happen!! So today the Liberal propaganda begins!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right, Homer. And if McCain or Romney had made that kind of mistake, you'd come running to their defense with the same excuse.
Correct?
Um, probably not. But then we wouldn't have brought it up in the first place. Maybe if we could see Russia from our front porches?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of cutting military strength, we should be cutting military pensions for old turds like Ghost.
Or the millions that go to the Department of Justice to fly in fancy planes all over the country.

Or the millions that go to "conferences" in Vegas and fancy hotels where our tax dollars help our government officials live it up on government business.

Why is it the most obvious cuts seem to elude this administration?

The republicans have had their work clothes on for two years now ready to do the dirty work helping this president clean out the closet. But he still wants to play games.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
“Quite frankly you are the worst excuse for a journalist I have ever seen,” Ellison said.
Referring to Sean Hannity.
Hard to argue with that.
I will say that Hannity is not a journalist, he's talk show host.
And with Ellison's rant, Hannity's base will love him more dearly and of course will go on ad nauseum about Ellison being a Muslim and blah blah blah further endearing Hannity to the Fox audience.
Sean and his following get to attack Democrats, blacks and Muslims, it's basically win win win for them. Plus it's good for ratings.
Agree, Mr. Ellison should not have gone on that show; Hannity baited him and he bit; nevertheless, Mr. Ellisons popularity has grown, he said what everyone thinks and knows and the rest are; well, they're "the rest", the 20% nutfringe.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the millions that go to the Department of Justice to fly in fancy planes all over the country.
Or the millions that go to "conferences" in Vegas and fancy hotels where our tax dollars help our government officials live it up on government business.
Why is it the most obvious cuts seem to elude this administration?
The republicans have had their work clothes on for two years now ready to do the dirty work helping this president clean out the closet. But he still wants to play games.
You're hilarious.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min wojar 174,629
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min TRD 67,942
Orange line robberys 27 min Whats the word on ARRESTS 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min Terry rigsby 48,913
Abby July 25, 2014 1 hr Toj 8
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 1 hr Toj 4
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 1 hr Bridgeview resident 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,539
Amy 7-24 4 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 16 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000