Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
797,561 - 797,580 of 1,099,385 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer… No I think she was referencing back to one of Obama’s campaign speeches where Obama said he just visited 57 States and one Left!!
For the millionth time what he meant was 47 with 1 to go, referring to the lower 48 states. End of non-story. Next.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I think "scam" is a good way to describe it. I've used the term "hijacked" a few times.
Myself and others were saying back in November 2008 we weren't in Kansas anymore. After four long years, others are finally figuring out we weren't kidding.
This president had "bad news" written all over him before the first election. For him to win a second term was like passengers on a hijacked plan asking their captors to keep them hostage.
Something I will never understand for as long as I live.
66 million people disagree with you!!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Perseveration
The involuntary and pathologic persistence of the same verbal response or motor activity regardless of the stimulus or its duration. The condition occurs primarily in patients with brain damage or organic mental disorders, although it may also appear in schizophrenia as an association disturbance. It is caused by a neurologic deficit.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Mike McCurry, press secretary to President Bill Clinton said,“This White House gets away with stuff I would never have dreamed of doing."
Whatever, who cares? 6666! That's your number!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. There are still a few of us left in this world.
Insecure men...well, you know the rest by now.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't happen. Liberals don't have women, just flukers/men with beards & vaginas. Don't you know why Republican men are happier?
http://gooseradio.com/2010/04/24/why-republic...
Nuff said!
Gunner for sure
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I think "scam" is a good way to describe it. I've used the term "hijacked" a few times.
Myself and others were saying back in November 2008 we weren't in Kansas anymore. After four long years, others are finally figuring out we weren't kidding.
This president had "bad news" written all over him before the first election. For him to win a second term was like passengers on a hijacked plan asking their captors to keep them hostage.
'

Which, at de current rate, ain't gonna be dat long.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
ABC News Ann Compton said,“The way the president’s availability to the press has shrunk in the last two years is a disgrace. This White House goes to extreme lengths to keep the press away.”
LOL; what a load
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That won't help. The machines are programmed to steal the votes. I reference 70 locations in just the state of Ohio where, out of hundreds of thousands of voters, not one goddam crackhead or welfare slug or illiterate dropout or elderly person with very poor eyesight pressed the wrong button by mistake. That is an impossibility.
So, thanks for the thought, but we do not live in a Democracy anymore. All that is necessary for the Democrats to do now is get rid of the Constitution.
If the Democrats can eliminate the Second Amendment, the rest of the Constitution will soon after be done away with, too.
What type of government do you think the Democrats have in mind to replace the constitutional republic with?
Sheesh both you and Galt. Are you two actually trying to dissuade me from voting for the Republican? Is this how Republicans get out the vote? No wonder your party is so fcked up.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll never understand it Carol because you're stupid, really stupid.

The Gramm-Rudman-Hollings Balanced Budget Act of 1985 demanded a balanced budget through sequesters. Naturally it didn't work, the budgets were never balanced until the late 1990's when "you know who" managed to do it through a formula that could be revived at least in part.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
but what if it's a liberal, lying pansy, woman?
Well, then she's probably gay
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
never gives?
you're really out in loonytuneland since you lost your love for Dick Morris. and that whole fake carol nervous breakdown thing seems to have brought on a new nutjob resolve the like of which i've never seen. a birther would be jealous.
Yes, this president hasn't given anything or fulfilled one promise.

Don't you remember his "balanced approach" speeches? Do you know what his balanced approach was?

Tax increases AND spending cuts.

We are now at the sequester stage of this game he created and has been playing and wants even MORE tax increases without compromising on one single idea to reasonably cut spending.

You really need to wake up, sonic.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
ABC News Ann Compton said,“The way the president’s availability to the press has shrunk in the last two years is a disgrace. This White House goes to extreme lengths to keep the press away.”
As he's standing in front of 3 dozen reporters for the third time this week.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
? So do you, what de problem? Ohhhhh, you be talkin' bout de "press" as in, Fox News an' de Moromon Tableknocker Journal. Dat not de press, girl, dat what you let you parakeet watch when you want him to stop shittin' in his water dish.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
66 million people disagree with you!!!!
After how many of your drinks?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That won't help. The machines are programmed to steal the votes. I reference 70 locations in just the state of Ohio where, out of hundreds of thousands of voters, not one goddam crackhead or welfare slug or illiterate dropout or elderly person with very poor eyesight pressed the wrong button by mistake. That is an impossibility.
So, thanks for the thought, but we do not live in a Democracy anymore. All that is necessary for the Democrats to do now is get rid of the Constitution.
If the Democrats can eliminate the Second Amendment, the rest of the Constitution will soon after be done away with, too.
What type of government do you think the Democrats have in mind to replace the constitutional republic with?
You remind me of everyone's crazy old uncle that people won't talk about amongst polite company.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner won't do anything unless the Senate Does.
Republicans filibuster to prevent the Senate from doing something.
Furthermore, passing bills that include tearing down the ACA & the Financial reform Law are just blowing smoke up your butt. Boehner knows that won't go anywhere in the Senate.
Whenever the Republicans in the House quit passing bills that narrow abortion rights, attempt to repeal parts of the ACA, Water down Financial institution reforms, etc, then maybe they will be serious about helping this country.
The last 4 years the Republicans did absolutely NOTHING to help solve the problems they created.
How f*cking dumb can you get to listen to Paul Ryan complain about spending when he was in Congress under Bush voting yes yes yes to spending his ass off.
You people are just dumber than sh*t.
Time to wise up, RealDave. Democrats and the liberal media are even starting to get it. Don't be the last one to believe the emperor is really wearing clothes. Makes you look more silly than the rest.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
Where's my judgeits? Dag Nab It! Doh! My teeth just fell out again!
Nice try waxturd, but diversion won't work. I'm not ever going to stop exposing you. Your dumbass judge-it hoax is like having a living billboard for all to see the pathetic desperation of the fanatic right wing to win at anything, even if they have to cheat to do it. Stay the course moron. Thank you for each opportunity to make my case.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner for sure
Vodka for sure
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress runs the country. He just likes for us to be
burned.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min observation 49,425
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Brian_G 46,282
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 27 min TW_sugar_daddio 31
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,277
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,341
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,900
Abby 8/24/14 1 hr RACE 13
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE