Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#866649 Mar 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner has no control over his own caucus, let alone have any ability to deliver votes on anything. Look at his record; he is the least effective Speaker of the House ever.
Obama has no control over the legislative branch, only over the media and the millions like you who are racists, welfare and foodstamp leeches.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866650 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Why should I be ashamed? I totally agree with Congressman Ellison.
Just made a donation to him too. Hannity is garbage.
Well, you've officially joined the dark side in my book.

Have you read anything about Ellison's views concerning Jews, for example? Or do you not care anymore about even trying to find the truth? Because if that's the case, there's simply no hope for you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866651 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Boehner has no control over his own caucus, let alone have any ability to deliver votes on anything. Look at his record; he is the least effective Speaker of the House ever.
Boehner has made a good start by refusing to bend to pressure and further increase already burdensome taxation in response to the so-called "sequester."

Keep up the good work.

We can wait out Obama.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#866652 Mar 1, 2013
Can you imagine all the Headlines the Liberal Media wanted to Release this Morning “Obama wins Major Victory, Republicans Cave, Tea Party Conservative rejected’ and the ones that awaken with Egg on their Faces was Obama’s Media and the only words utter out of this President’s mouth “ I’m Not a Dictator “
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#866653 Mar 1, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> Obama has no control over the legislative branch, only over the media and the millions like you who are racists, welfare and foodstamp leeches.
Oh, yeah...and drunks.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#866654 Mar 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic finally gets one right.
Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid are out of control.
But a simple phased increase in the age of eligibility would solve the problem.
I say eliminate the entitlement SCAM since the Modern Liberal SCOTUS in 1960 said that the Federal Government can.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#866655 Mar 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Who knew you could cram this many aholes into one post? Someone get me a representative for the Guniness Book of World Records post haste!
Good one! Poor Carol is drowning in her own ignorance.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866656 Mar 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Progressive Group Touts Ellison’s Fundraising Surge After Hannity Interview
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...
This is not something you should be proud of or brag about.

Have you done any research on what Ellison stands for? I feel quite positive you have not. If that is, indeed, the case, you admit being a blind lemming.

Is that something you want to brag about too?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#866657 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
This president is, in fact, playing games. You're one of the pawns, just like the rest of us.
He wants to be the winner at all costs.
It's so very unfortunate your eyes are so blinded seemingly to the point of no return.
You would rather throw someone like Bob Woodward under the bus rather than listen to what he's saying.
This does not make you look good - or right - Lily.
Who cares about Bob Woodward? Nobody. Your party is totally effed Carol.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#866658 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Look who's talking!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#866660 Mar 1, 2013
TSM wrote:
Can you imagine all the Headlines the Liberal Media wanted to Release this Morning “Obama wins Major Victory, Republicans Cave, Tea Party Conservative rejected’ and the ones that awaken with Egg on their Faces was Obama’s Media and the only words utter out of this President’s mouth “ I’m Not a Dictator “
No, Obama is not a dictator, but he sure as hell wants to be and he sure as hell acts like it when he pisses on the United States Constitution at every opportunity.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#866661 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Who cares about Bob Woodward? Nobody. Your party is totally effed Carol.
They won't even let Homer vote for the Republican candidate in 2016, they are all trying to talk me out of it. Republicans are impossible to work with.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#866662 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You, of course, prefer vodka.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#866664 Mar 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner has made a good start by refusing to bend to pressure and further increase already burdensome taxation in response to the so-called "sequester."
Keep up the good work.
We can wait out Obama.
A good start? He hasn't had an approval rating above 25%! He has passed nothing! He's a fool and so are you and the rest of the fringe nuts. Your party is totally screwed, so bully for you.
You'll be long dead before another Republican ever gets near the White House, so fine by me.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#866665 Mar 1, 2013
but, but, my judgeits!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#866666 Mar 1, 2013
DOH! My nuts! Some other squirrel took my nuts and my judgeits! Dag Nab It! Where's my ammo?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#866668 Mar 1, 2013
Hey Homer, Lily, Carol, Galt ... How's everybody been?

Nice to see something other than Waxman oriented posts for a change.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#866670 Mar 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they should try and book him on Fox and Friends.
Tell him talking ain't answering. How many questions were asked? A press conference means questions are asked. Not some clown blathering.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#866671 Mar 1, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
Hey Homer, Lily, Carol, Galt ... How's everybody been?
Nice to see something other than Waxman oriented posts for a change.
Homer good. Yesterday you couldn't throw a rock in here without hitting some dumb rightwinger right between the eyes.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#866672 Mar 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ellison is entitled to his opinions. The problem is his boorish behavior in presenting same. The image of an out-of-control black man just helps scare people away.
Is an "out-of-control black man" scarier than an out-of-control white guy like O'Reilly on a rant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 71,295
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques Ottawa 182,212
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,925
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,798
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr dont drink the ko... 49,375
Amy 12-28-14 2 hr PEllen 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:58 am PST