Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232042 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#866814 Mar 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish someone had an answer to this. Throwing money at it is like throwing Crack at an addict and telling them to go away.
They always come back for more and blame you for their addiction.
that sound exactly like what the animals in Detroit say that their problems are caused by the White people in the Suburbs outside of the Detroit Area.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#866815 Mar 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it odd how high the percent of Michigan's black voters who are no longer governed by those they elected but instead now have an Overseer appointed that can fire anyone, renege on contracts, sell off community assets.
If the Governor really wanted to help these cities, he could have worked with existing government but instead opted to deny Democracy & resort to assigning local dictators.
My God, if Obama would assign an overseer to a red state, you f*cking idiots would ave a fit. Do it to black people & you love it.
Race cards? Really? Aren't you just once again justifying racism.
You are lost inside of your Socialist Manifesto, Dood. In typical ImaginaryDave fashion, you talk about things you have little working knowledge of.

The Governor has long been trying to work with Detroit's City Council and Mayor, Dave Bing. The Mayor came on board long ago with the clear understanding that Detroit's books are so bad that nothing short of a Nuclear Bomb will give them a fresh start unless the State comes in again for the umpteenth time to help.

The Racist City Council got angry with the Mayor for offering to work with Governor Snyder. They threatened to take him to court for trying to cut costs. Now they threaten the Governor with a court strategy to get them out of hock. The Governor has repeatedly made extremely flexible offers to them and they continually slam him with rude rejection.

The time for patience is long gone. Grab the Bull by the horns and start kicking in its teeth.

Take your Race Card and shove it, kid.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#866816 Mar 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish someone had an answer to this. Throwing money at it is like throwing Crack at an addict and telling them to go away.
They always come back for more and blame you for their addiction.
95% of Obama followers are ignorant, lies the slave master tell their slaves to keep them from running away, the other 5% Obama's rich elite, keep them and RealDave that way.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#866817 Mar 1, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The inner city ghetto's, projects of America, and Detroit's urban preserves are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate-filled liberalism. YOUR culture of violence RealDave, racism, bigotry, ignorance, poverty, abortion, and killing fields for blacks. How or why that happened RealDave?
Typical urban racists are waiting for Django and the Boy Messiah to come riding in double on a horse to slay the bad guys and save them from themselves.

Hollywood doesn't work in finances. It does in Boy Messiah politics but not in hard economic realities.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#866818 Mar 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it odd how high the percent of Michigan's black voters who are no longer governed by those they elected but instead now have an Overseer appointed that can fire anyone, renege on contracts, sell off community assets.
If the Governor really wanted to help these cities, he could have worked with existing government but instead opted to deny Democracy & resort to assigning local dictators.
My God, if Obama would assign an overseer to a red state, you f*cking idiots would ave a fit. Do it to black people & you love it.
Race cards? Really? Aren't you just once again justifying racism.
you have no knowledge of the Detroit way & Culture and it is the reason why Detroit has failed economically & Socially.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#866819 Mar 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it odd how high the percent of Michigan's black voters who are no longer governed by those they elected but instead now have an Overseer appointed that can fire anyone, renege on contracts, sell off community assets.
If the Governor really wanted to help these cities, he could have worked with existing government but instead opted to deny Democracy & resort to assigning local dictators.
My God, if Obama would assign an overseer to a red state, you f*cking idiots would ave a fit. Do it to black people & you love it.
Race cards? Really? Aren't you just once again justifying racism.
Really Dave... You go into the City of Detroit, and clean it up... You're the idiot, better yet open your mouth and insert you're foot, or both feet. Detroit has had black officials for years, and can't keep their heads above water. Dave Bing from the Detroit Pistons is the Mayor. The City is predominately Black, the residents don't have jobs and haven't paid their taxes for years..

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#866820 Mar 1, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Really Dave... You go into the City of Detroit, and clean it up... You're the idiot, better yet open your mouth and insert you're foot, or both feet. Detroit has had black officials for years, and can't keep their heads above water. Dave Bing from the Detroit Pistons is the Mayor. The City is predominately Black, the residents don't have jobs and haven't paid their taxes for years..
Your Exactly Right On!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#866821 Mar 1, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Really Dave... You go into the City of Detroit, and clean it up... You're the idiot, better yet open your mouth and insert you're foot, or both feet. Detroit has had black officials for years, and can't keep their heads above water. Dave Bing from the Detroit Pistons is the Mayor. The City is predominately Black, the residents don't have jobs and haven't paid their taxes for years..
Liberal airheads and Liberal media wankers have been annually predicting Detroit's "Renaissance" for the past 50 years.

It is now a standing joke amongst Michigan residents.

With all of the wasted billions of Private, State and Federal money poured into the black hole in those past 50 years, it is very fitting that standing in the middle of this Municipal Waste Site sits the GM Building - the Urban Altar to the Boy Messiah.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#866822 Mar 1, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Really Dave... You go into the City of Detroit, and clean it up... You're the idiot, better yet open your mouth and insert you're foot, or both feet. Detroit has had black officials for years, and can't keep their heads above water. Dave Bing from the Detroit Pistons is the Mayor. The City is predominately Black, the residents don't have jobs and haven't paid their taxes for years..
The roots of modern-day plantation racism, bigotry, hate and ignorance rest squarely in the heart, soul and inbred DNA eugenics of RealDave's demokkkRatic party. Detroit, and it's urban preserves is classic liberalism at it's best.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#866823 Mar 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it odd how high the percent of Michigan's black voters who are no longer governed by those they elected but instead now have an Overseer appointed that can fire anyone, renege on contracts, sell off community assets.
If the Governor really wanted to help these cities, he could have worked with existing government but instead opted to deny Democracy & resort to assigning local dictators.
My God, if Obama would assign an overseer to a red state, you f*cking idiots would ave a fit. Do it to black people & you love it.
Race cards? Really? Aren't you just once again justifying racism.
Only a knucklehed like you could come out with this. We had the same issue in Connecticut where we had to bail out liberals that ran a government into the ground.

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-06-07/news/m...

Republicans had nothing to do with it, Democrat.

It was all Democrat. Stop projecting weasel.
TheInderependent Majority

London, KY

#866824 Mar 1, 2013
Smackers wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get a life?
Did yew mammy eva tell you iz not guduh to ax questions out louduh to yewself?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#866825 Mar 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal airheads and Liberal media wankers have been annually predicting Detroit's "Renaissance" for the past 50 years.
It is now a standing joke amongst Michigan residents.
With all of the wasted billions of Private, State and Federal money poured into the black hole in those past 50 years, it is very fitting that standing in the middle of this Municipal Waste Site sits the GM Building - the Urban Altar to the Boy Messiah.
Didn't Obama "save" Detoit?

baaawwwahhhhh!!!!

If this is what you get from Obama saving something, I hope he stays the flock away from my state.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#866826 Mar 1, 2013
Conn. State Rep. Ernest Hewett Tells Teen Girl:'I Have a Live Snake Under This Desk'(Audio)

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/conn-...

Conn. State Rep. Ernest Hewett Tells Teen Girl:'I Have a Live Snake Under This Desk' for her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#866827 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't me - but thanks for the nice words anyway.
Thought this was an interesting take though written by someone else about men who feel they have to intimidate women who happen to have a strong point of view because of their own insecurity.
"A man who doesn't know his manhood or hasn't reached it yet can't do anything with a feminite twist without bugging out; can't work under a female; they are very intimidated by a strong woman that they can't take advantage of; they feel the need to constantly highlight their manly strongpoints; they feel the need to show out in small situations where their manliness is tested to prove to people that they're a man and not a coward; they always feel the need to prove themselves; and lots of times these men are secretly gay."
Just thought my own intimidator had traits that fit this profile.
Profiling simplified: if it has anything that resembles a worm-it(they) will have that issue-somewhere within it lol.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#866828 Mar 1, 2013
Did the lights go out for anyone yet? Obama & the Democrats were telling us the "Sequestor" was the apocalypse - Maxine Waters & Nancy Pelosi were at an event where Waters said we would lose 170 MILLION jobs. Being a moron, she was only off by 168,730,000 jobs. It was supposed to be 170 thousand.

Ahhhh... the truth, facts, honesty...

Mere words to a Democrat.

OK libtards, did you run to your fallourt shelters yet? We need something like birthers or some word to describe you nutjobs for this PR failure for Obama & the Socialist Party.

I just thought of it!

Liars.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#866829 Mar 1, 2013
Breaking: Obama Sends 1,400 Manufacturing Jobs & Sensitive Technology to Brazil -

Read more at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/break...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#866830 Mar 1, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The roots of modern-day plantation racism, bigotry, hate and ignorance rest squarely in the heart, soul and inbred DNA eugenics of RealDave's demokkkRatic party. Detroit, and it's urban preserves is classic liberalism at it's best.
Floridaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Is it worm training season this month?

lol.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#866831 Mar 1, 2013
Waters was off by 169,830,000 - typo
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#866832 Mar 1, 2013
Where's Ghost/Not Surprized/Old Raider? It's quiet without that sockpuppet.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#866833 Mar 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Obama "save" Detoit?
baaawwwahhhhh!!!!
If this is what you get from Obama saving something, I hope he stays the flock away from my state.
Obama and RealDave need to clean-up the Blue-Magnet of ignorance and hate in Chicago, before lecturing the rest of the country on Detroit...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Mothra 53,457
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min FastandFurious 189,631
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr _Zoey_ 404
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,237
Dear Abby 5-22-15 4 hr tiredofit 8
Another chilly, gloomy summer predicted for Chi... 8 hr Civil Blotter XIV 1
Amy 5-22-15 8 hr Julie 8
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]