Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,874)

Showing posts 797,461 - 797,480 of1,071,421
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe that Obama will cave without getting revenue? He isn't "trying to panic the country", he's keeping a promise to have a budget that EVERY economist agrees needs both cuts and revenue. You have to watch something besides FOX to ever escape your fantasy world. Are you loving being uninformed?
Hi Timmy.. Eh.. You still looking for liberals with the same mental disorder and fantasies as you?
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe that Obama will cave without getting revenue? He isn't "trying to panic the country", he's keeping a promise to have a budget that EVERY economist agrees needs both cuts and revenue. You have to watch something besides FOX to ever escape your fantasy world. Are you loving being uninformed?
You are a baffoon , why has there not been a budget in almost 5 years ?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

I thought I'd stop by and club a few baby seal fetuses but what do I find? The same old horse's-ass trying to be profound. Give it up, Trigger, the reason the view in your stall never changes is because Roy had you stuffed, remember?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Ok, there's one now... a "baffoon?"
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

<noise of clubbing>
Just a minute

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

WILL OBAMA LIE AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
THE TEA PARTY WHO THE GOP AND DEM HATE ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE GOT ANY DAMN SENSE!THEY BELEIVE IN TERM limites, THAT WE NEED FOR ALL elected officials!!!
The fact that polls universally show that people blame Republicans in Congress appears not to have penetrated their thick skulls. Congress will back down when the shyt starts flying. It's just a matter of time. Sequesters never run their course. It's time for the Tea Party to start acting like adults and for Congress to do it's job.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

A secure man wouldn't need to behave like this to secure attention for himself by stealing the name and identity of a poor, helpless, somewhat desperate woman such as myself. What?... what's that you say? Well thank you! Yes, they are quite nice, don't you think? Yes, yes, I know you just said so... but I guess I was just fishing for compliments... what? My brain is like a giant grouper? Thank you!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
I thought I'd stop by and club a few baby seal fetuses but what do I find? The same old horse's-ass trying to be profound. Give it up, Trigger, the reason the view in your stall never changes is because Roy had you stuffed, remember?
Realtime is the authority on pets and farm animals.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Just a minute wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that polls universally show that people blame Republicans in Congress appears not to have penetrated their thick skulls. Congress will back down when the shyt starts flying. It's just a matter of time. Sequesters never run their course. It's time for the Tea Party to start acting like adults and for Congress to do it's job.
Well, maybe, but personally I feel it's time to club the tea party to death like a herd of baby seals.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You are a baffoon , why has there not been a budget in almost 5 years ?
You still don't get it do you?
Cuts AND revenue.
Guess what obstructionist party protecting their wealthy donors won't pass a budget with revenue in it?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Republicans are crowing about the "sequestration" cuts beginning today (Friday). "This will be the first significant tea party victory in that we got what we set out to do in changing Washington," says Rep. Tim Huelskamp (Kan.), a Tea Partier who was first elected in 2010.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-reich/se...

i wonder when they'll start thanking Obama?

because as carol has repeated a hundred times what she heard on FOX...it's all his fault.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it do you?
Cuts AND revenue.
Guess what obstructionist party protecting their wealthy donors won't pass a budget with revenue in it?
That killer is a lamebrain. It will be an interesting day. Boehner and Cantor are feeling the heat.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Deficit-deluded tea party Republicans love the sequester scheme

Their obsessive and mistaken belief that the federal deficit is the greatest threat to the republic is leading them to block any compromise with Democrats that would delay or repeal the looming budget reductions.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/topofthe...

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Tea Party Republicans are crowing about the "sequestration" cuts beginning today (Friday). "This will be the first significant tea party victory in that we got what we set out to do in changing Washington," says Rep. Tim Huelskamp (Kan.), a Tea Partier who was first elected in 2010.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-reich/se...
i wonder when they'll start thanking Obama?
because as carol has repeated a hundred times what she heard on FOX...it's all his fault.
The irony of this goes way over the head of the typical right wing moron. I got waxturd's head spinning this morning when I pointed this out.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

this is where all you wingnuts can go to thank Obama...

Thread: Sequester = Win for Tea Party

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php...

go on now and show him some love.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That killer is a lamebrain. It will be an interesting day. Boehner and Cantor are feeling the heat.
Obama will be the one with egg on his face , the walking talking disgrace ran his mouth about all the scare tactics and now everyone will see all the lies were just that, lies .

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

I sense a meltdown coming.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

They haven't cut anything!!! They are still spending more money this year than last year!! Sheeple! I say cut out all of the increase and then cut the DAMN spending. Sometimes to cure the cancer you have to cut it out! Cut it!!! Get rid of all the duplicitous, unnecessary, unconstitutional bullshit!!! Get rid of it!!!

You idiots hollering about more revenue don't realize giving them clowns more money is like giving a crack head more rock. They will just spend it!! Friggin' sheeple!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
They haven't cut anything!!! They are still spending more money this year than last year!! Sheeple! I say cut out all of the increase and then cut the DAMN spending. Sometimes to cure the cancer you have to cut it out! Cut it!!! Get rid of all the duplicitous, unnecessary, unconstitutional bullshit!!! Get rid of it!!!
You idiots hollering about more revenue don't realize giving them clowns more money is like giving a crack head more rock. They will just spend it!! Friggin' sheeple!!!
another Obama convert.

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Look up the word budget. That is the tool that limits spending. The new revenue coming in is to pay down the debt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 797,461 - 797,480 of1,071,421
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 15 min URAStoopidFOOKUDieBastard 27
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min wojar 173,535
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 32 min DontFOOKWithMeStarNazis 4
Amy 7-10 35 min PEllen 7
Black boys are more likely to be tried as adult... 36 min ThatsCuzTheyDoAdultCrimes 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 46 min PEllen 97,427
Democrats Want the Power to Ban Books, Repeal F... 48 min Paul Joseph Watson 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE