Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#866566 Mar 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And he's an economist, so is his wife.
Yeah Homer, the Reagan era spawned some real doozies didn't it?
Yep and spawned the Bush years. I'm telling you, you can trace a lot of the stuff we are dealing with today back to the Reagan years.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866567 Mar 1, 2013
Now, fellas, you gots to hand it to them cause they work hard to keep it all together. It hard to remain unified through a wall of crazy shit like pope's, an' peckers, an' peons. But am I the only one or do y'all feel the fabric of the tea party just shredding against the weight of all that saggy white flesh?
carol

Orlando, FL

#866568 Mar 1, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Hey! My electricity is still on and there are no riots in the streets. Was up Democrats?
I thought you said this Sequestor was going to be the end of the world. Was up libtards?
Heheheheheh, you obviously not in the military, cracker.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#866569 Mar 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>This is the mindset of the typical rightwinger, they have a basic lack with regards to long term thinking. Look a shiny piece of metal! Just kidding, focus.
Hahahaha!!!! Moron!

You lefties are upset because the "increase" in spending has been reduced due to Obamma's idea which he tried to say wasn't. This means it's less money borrowed that future generations will need to pay on borrowed money; and you have the gall to say "we" have no long-term thinking?

What a moron!

What a flocking idiot!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#866570 Mar 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Is it me or Carol 'extra' crazy today?
And extra stupid__she's misspelling words again.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866571 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Sonic, that wasn't me. That was "him" and you know who I mean when I say, "him..."
uh what? "him"?

so which carol are you? "her"?

but you could be the fake carol just messin' with me. you know (gasp): "him"!

[I'm shedding IQ points by the second hangin' out in this cesspool of unnatural natural selection.}
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#866572 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
With his victory to the United States House of Representatives Ellison became the first Muslim elected to the Federal Government and the highest Muslim elected official in the United States with Congressman André Carson elected in 2008 as the only other Muslim serving in the U.S. Congress.
Ellison won election to represent the Minneapolis-centered Fifth District earlier this month becoming the first Muslim elected to Congress in the country.
http://web.archive.org/web/20061130064604/htt...
Do you confirm anything, Lily, before blindly believing something false?
What are you talking about? I know Keith Ellison is a Muslim. So? Are you all on a witch hunt now? Look under your bed, maybe there are some commies and muslims and black panthers, oh my!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866573 Mar 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
debatable?
The most unsettling prospect with Gov. Scott Walker is the notion that he might actually believe what he is saying about the budget he is proposing for Wisconsin.
When Walker assumed the governorship two years ago, Wisconsin was holding its own economically. Job growth was competitive with neighboring states and the nation.
No more. Since Walker began implementing his austerity agenda, growth has stalled.
The state now ranks No. 42 in the nation when it comes to job creation.
The unemployment rate in Wisconsin is 6.6%, compared to 7.8% nationally.

Looks like Governor Walker is doing a much better job economically than the boy in the White House.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866574 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ellison admits that he worked on behalf of the Nation of Islam in 1995. Ellison appeared onstage with Khalid Abdul Muhammad who, in a Star Tribune article said, "If words were swords, the chests of Jews, gays and whites would be pierced."
http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/...
Did I mention we aren't in Kansas anymore?
Um, nope, nope, you still in Kansas. They jus' painted a Disneyland mural on the walls of you room hopin' it'd calm you down enough so dey can gets you pills into you. Din't you ever wonder why Mickey wasn't ever givin' you a big hug?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#866575 Mar 1, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for yet another opportunity to talk about the judge-it fraud;
If you find out your kid has been cheating at school do you call the teacher and tell him to quit catching your kid or do you tell your kid to quit cheating?
If we are Democrs, we only point it out when non-Democrats are cheating at school.

Any other questions, shit for brains?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#866576 Mar 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Is it me or Carol 'extra' crazy today?
Which one?
Nurse Judgit

Pompano Beach, FL

#866577 Mar 1, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for yet another opportunity to talk about the judge-it fraud;
If you find out your kid has been cheating at school do you call the teacher and tell him to quit catching your kid or do you tell your kid to quit cheating?
I call and tell him that the nursing home is missing it's biggest judgit-obsessed mental case, and to make sure OldRaider is captured before he is able to cast another nonsensical vote.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#866579 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Heheheheheh, you obviously not in the military, cracker.
Did I say you could speak, OWStard?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866580 Mar 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to goad me sir? Don't you want me to vote for the Republican?
In the 2016 Democrat primary, will Homer vote for Hillary or for the Obama candidate?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866581 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yes" is what she's trying to say.
oh lord help me.

so which carol are you (gasp): "him"?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#866582 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
Now, fellas, you gots to hand it to them cause they work hard to keep it all together. It hard to remain unified through a wall of crazy shit like pope's, an' peckers, an' peons. But am I the only one or do y'all feel the fabric of the tea party just shredding against the weight of all that saggy white flesh?
It's up to Boehner to cull his herd; but he doesn't have the balls.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866583 Mar 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>As he's standing in front of 3 dozen reporters for the third time this week.
And not one difficult question, mostly cheerleading.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866584 Mar 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
66 million people disagree with you!!!!
It's not going to be much longer before that number starts shrinking significantly.

People are finally wising up with the help, of all people, two prominent democrats, a revered journalist amongst the liberal media and an ABC News White House coorespondent. So far. Could be just the beginning.

Of course, if things continue to go south economically, a lot of people will be kicking themselves in the butt.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#866585 Mar 1, 2013
“Quite frankly you are the worst excuse for a journalist I have ever seen,” Ellison said.

Referring to Sean Hannity.

Hard to argue with that.

I will say that Hannity is not a journalist, he's talk show host.

And with Ellison's rant, Hannity's base will love him more dearly and of course will go on ad nauseum about Ellison being a Muslim and blah blah blah further endearing Hannity to the Fox audience.

Sean and his following get to attack Democrats, blacks and Muslims, it's basically win win win for them. Plus it's good for ratings.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866586 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you were misled, but that was "Mr. Carol" you responded to.
ok, easy with the transgender slurs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 71,314
amy 12-29 7 min Mister Tonka 3
abby 12-29 7 min not a ghost 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min KiMerde 51,308
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 12 min not a ghost 1,328
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min loose cannon 182,325
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 21 min not a ghost 7,873
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:54 am PST

ESPN 6:54AM
Bears fire GM, sources say; Trestman too?
NFL 6:58 AM
Chicago Bears fire Marc Trestman
Bleacher Report 7:23 AM
Bears Right to Clean House; Breaking Down Next Steps
ESPN 7:25 AM
Sources: Bears fire both Emery, Trestman
Yahoo! Sports 7:28 AM
Bills quarterback Orton retires