Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
797,421 - 797,440 of 1,100,526 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

#866377 Mar 1, 2013
Just a minute wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that polls universally show that people blame Republicans in Congress appears not to have penetrated their thick skulls. Congress will back down when the shyt starts flying. It's just a matter of time. Sequesters never run their course. It's time for the Tea Party to start acting like adults and for Congress to do it's job.
Well, maybe, but personally I feel it's time to club the tea party to death like a herd of baby seals.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#866378 Mar 1, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You are a baffoon , why has there not been a budget in almost 5 years ?
You still don't get it do you?
Cuts AND revenue.
Guess what obstructionist party protecting their wealthy donors won't pass a budget with revenue in it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866379 Mar 1, 2013
Tea Party Republicans are crowing about the "sequestration" cuts beginning today (Friday). "This will be the first significant tea party victory in that we got what we set out to do in changing Washington," says Rep. Tim Huelskamp (Kan.), a Tea Partier who was first elected in 2010.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-reich/se...

i wonder when they'll start thanking Obama?

because as carol has repeated a hundred times what she heard on FOX...it's all his fault.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#866380 Mar 1, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it do you?
Cuts AND revenue.
Guess what obstructionist party protecting their wealthy donors won't pass a budget with revenue in it?
That killer is a lamebrain. It will be an interesting day. Boehner and Cantor are feeling the heat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866381 Mar 1, 2013
Deficit-deluded tea party Republicans love the sequester scheme

Their obsessive and mistaken belief that the federal deficit is the greatest threat to the republic is leading them to block any compromise with Democrats that would delay or repeal the looming budget reductions.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/topofthe...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Pharr, TX

#866382 Mar 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Tea Party Republicans are crowing about the "sequestration" cuts beginning today (Friday). "This will be the first significant tea party victory in that we got what we set out to do in changing Washington," says Rep. Tim Huelskamp (Kan.), a Tea Partier who was first elected in 2010.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-reich/se...
i wonder when they'll start thanking Obama?
because as carol has repeated a hundred times what she heard on FOX...it's all his fault.
The irony of this goes way over the head of the typical right wing moron. I got waxturd's head spinning this morning when I pointed this out.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866383 Mar 1, 2013
this is where all you wingnuts can go to thank Obama...

Thread: Sequester = Win for Tea Party

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php...

go on now and show him some love.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#866384 Mar 1, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That killer is a lamebrain. It will be an interesting day. Boehner and Cantor are feeling the heat.
Obama will be the one with egg on his face , the walking talking disgrace ran his mouth about all the scare tactics and now everyone will see all the lies were just that, lies .

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#866385 Mar 1, 2013
I sense a meltdown coming.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#866390 Mar 1, 2013
They haven't cut anything!!! They are still spending more money this year than last year!! Sheeple! I say cut out all of the increase and then cut the DAMN spending. Sometimes to cure the cancer you have to cut it out! Cut it!!! Get rid of all the duplicitous, unnecessary, unconstitutional bullshit!!! Get rid of it!!!

You idiots hollering about more revenue don't realize giving them clowns more money is like giving a crack head more rock. They will just spend it!! Friggin' sheeple!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866391 Mar 1, 2013
flack wrote:
They haven't cut anything!!! They are still spending more money this year than last year!! Sheeple! I say cut out all of the increase and then cut the DAMN spending. Sometimes to cure the cancer you have to cut it out! Cut it!!! Get rid of all the duplicitous, unnecessary, unconstitutional bullshit!!! Get rid of it!!!
You idiots hollering about more revenue don't realize giving them clowns more money is like giving a crack head more rock. They will just spend it!! Friggin' sheeple!!!
another Obama convert.

Pharr, TX

#866392 Mar 1, 2013
flack wrote:
Look up the word budget. That is the tool that limits spending. The new revenue coming in is to pay down the debt.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#866393 Mar 1, 2013
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866394 Mar 1, 2013
Setting The Sequester Narrative: Blame the Tea Party

But, the twist in this story is conservatives who were swept into Congress in 2010 during the grassroots Tea Party election seem just fine with this narrative... in fact, they want credit, not blame for the cuts.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...

more Obama love.

brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#866395 Mar 1, 2013
SpacEx to the international space station this morning at 10:10 AM sharp.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#866396 Mar 1, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the word budget. That is the tool that limits spending. The new revenue coming in is to pay down the debt.
Bullshit , it will be wasted , they need to reduce the obese govt. programs and departments that do absolutely no good what so ever , take pay cuts and set term limits and make these jackasses live within the very laws they make , end of story.

Pharr, TX

#866397 Mar 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a douchebag. It was Obama's idea, tool.
Guess what? The Sun came this morning. Your lying scumbag president is full of shit, just like you, weasel.
ESA.
The waxturd/jimmy/goober meltdown continues. Another new judge-it record set an hour ago.
Would just ONE of the alleged 48 people (that's right, forty-eight) people that thought this dumbass comment was brilliant please explain why?
Or, would someone from the right tell waxturd that his narcissistic behavior is an embarrassment to us all.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#866398 Mar 1, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right! And I got a unicorn for sale!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866399 Mar 1, 2013
Boehner Halts Talks on Cuts, and House G.O.P. Cheers

Representative Mick Mulvaney, a South Carolina Republican who was elected on the 2010 Tea Party wave and has had his differences with the speaker, was similarly complimentary toward Mr. Boehner.

Hes doing exactly what he said he was going to do, and I think its working to our favor and to his, Mr. Mulvaney said.I get the feeling that our party is probably more unified right now than it has been at any time in the last several months.

Mr. Boehner, in some ways, finds himself the leader of the House Republicans with nowhere to actually lead.

Among those who placed him in his post and could conceivably remove him, the test of his leadership seems to be how little action he takes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/01/us/politics...
carol

Orlando, FL

#866402 Mar 1, 2013
USA HOLOCAUST wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2Vv_P1FOmEgXX
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT, YOU PEOPLE THAT WORSHIP OBAMA!
YOUR LORD HAS SPOKEN!President Obama: I will veto any effort to get rid of the sequester cuts
That was Plan A. Plan B was thinking people were stupid enough to forget Plan A to implement scare tactics to achieve Plan C which was the ultimate goal. Blame Republicans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min J RULES 68,997
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,409
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr Candy4Me 7,751
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,910
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,656
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000