Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#866546 Mar 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Carol!
Virgo
It may be very hard to resist a shopping spree again today, especially if you are out with your friends today. You'll want to have what everyone else is buying, but try to control the impulse to spend. In fact, you might try leaving your credit cards at home. Just because something is on sale doesn't mean you need it! If you do spend, be sure to give what items you no longer use to the needy.
Don't plan to go shopping at all today. Or this week. Except groceries. Unlike Obama, I stick to a budget and especially don't buy things I already have a closetful of.

This president would rather release criminals on the street, ground flights and let firefighters go than clean out the friggin' closet.

Why won't he just clean out the closet, Homer? There's so much crap in it, it won't even be missed. I promise you.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866547 Mar 1, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress runs the country. He just likes for us to be
burned.
Well, hell, christian-cracker, who don' want that? Sainthood fo' sure! Ol' folks burn a lot better, it true.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#866548 Mar 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>As he's standing in front of 3 dozen reporters for the third time this week.
Maybe they should try and book him on Fox and Friends.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#866549 Mar 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>For the millionth time what he meant was 47 with 1 to go, referring to the lower 48 states. End of non-story. Next.
Homer the point is Keynesian math never adds up!! Later!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#866550 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to wise up, RealDave. Democrats and the liberal media are even starting to get it. Don't be the last one to believe the emperor is really wearing clothes. Makes you look more silly than the rest.
Hmmmmm.... Emperor seem to have a lot bigger dick than the res' of you crackers. Maybe that why he Emperor?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#866551 Mar 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>This Gramm fellow sure has his named attached to some crappy bills.
And he's an economist, so is his wife.

Yeah Homer, the Reagan era spawned some real doozies didn't it?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#866552 Mar 1, 2013
Hahahahaha

The "blamer in chief" strikes again! He should get an Oscar for mud-slinging!!!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#866553 Mar 1, 2013
Hey! My electricity is still on and there are no riots in the streets. Was up Democrats?

I thought you said this Sequestor was going to be the end of the world. Was up libtards?
carol

Orlando, FL

#866554 Mar 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Woodward told Hannity that the President should be questioned about
Bill Ayers!!!
Hannity calls Congressman Keith Ellison a black muslim!
Here we go, off into nutville, and Carols still talking about 57 states!
With his victory to the United States House of Representatives Ellison became the first Muslim elected to the Federal Government and the highest Muslim elected official in the United States with Congressman André Carson elected in 2008 as the only other Muslim serving in the U.S. Congress.

Ellison won election to represent the Minneapolis-centered Fifth District earlier this month becoming the first Muslim elected to Congress in the country.

http://web.archive.org/web/20061130064604/htt...

Do you confirm anything, Lily, before blindly believing something false?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#866555 Mar 1, 2013
Is it me or Carol 'extra' crazy today?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#866556 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, hell, christian-cracker, who don' want that? Sainthood fo' sure! Ol' folks burn a lot better, it true.
Maybe it was the slave trade.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866557 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't plan to go shopping at all today. Or this week. Except groceries. Unlike Obama, I stick to a budget and especially don't buy things I already have a closetful of.
This president would rather release criminals on the street, ground flights and let firefighters go than clean out the friggin' closet.
Why won't he just clean out the closet, Homer? There's so much crap in it, it won't even be missed. I promise you.
Oh, c'mon now, carol in Orlando, a sequester do be a pretty good budget. If you cain't afford de extra aircraft carrier den you don' send one when de Israelis start jumpin' up an' down hollerin' fo' they hey-boy.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866558 Mar 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
No, man, I noticed it too. It's like she's two different people and one of them's black.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#866559 Mar 1, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Hey! My electricity is still on and there are no riots in the streets. Was up Democrats?
I thought you said this Sequestor was going to be the end of the world. Was up libtards?
Welfare must have been exempted from sequester effects.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#866560 Mar 1, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
This is the mindset of the typical rightwinger, they have a basic lack with regards to long term thinking. Look a shiny piece of metal! Just kidding, focus.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866561 Mar 1, 2013
Angela, you said everything was going to be all right!!! Do you realize he's been wearing my clothes????

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#866562 Mar 1, 2013
Nurse Judgit wrote:
<quoted text> Have you forgotten to take your daily judgit pill today?
Thank you for yet another opportunity to talk about the judge-it fraud;

If you find out your kid has been cheating at school do you call the teacher and tell him to quit catching your kid or do you tell your kid to quit cheating?
carol

Orlando, FL

#866563 Mar 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ellison is African-American and is a devotee of the Islamic faith.
Ellison admits that he worked on behalf of the Nation of Islam in 1995. Ellison appeared onstage with Khalid Abdul Muhammad who, in a Star Tribune article said, "If words were swords, the chests of Jews, gays and whites would be pierced."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/...

Did I mention we aren't in Kansas anymore?
carol

Orlando, FL

#866564 Mar 1, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it was the slave trade.
Oh, um, sure... that makes sense...?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#866565 Mar 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
It's you libtard. I'm surprised you know the difference, scatterbrain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min wojar 182,018
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 71,188
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 98,870
Chicago Pizza Blows 3 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 4 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr OzRitz 49,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:22 PM
Bears re-sign Austen Lane to replace Willie Young