Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#866398 Mar 1, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the word budget. That is the tool that limits spending. The new revenue coming in is to pay down the debt.
Yeah right! And I got a unicorn for sale!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866399 Mar 1, 2013
Boehner Halts Talks on Cuts, and House G.O.P. Cheers

Representative Mick Mulvaney, a South Carolina Republican who was elected on the 2010 Tea Party wave and has had his differences with the speaker, was similarly complimentary toward Mr. Boehner.

“He’s doing exactly what he said he was going to do, and I think it’s working to our favor and to his,” Mr. Mulvaney said.“I get the feeling that our party is probably more unified right now than it has been at any time in the last several months.”

Mr. Boehner, in some ways, finds himself the leader of the House Republicans with nowhere to actually lead.

Among those who placed him in his post and could conceivably remove him, the test of his leadership seems to be how little action he takes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/01/us/politics...
carol

Orlando, FL

#866402 Mar 1, 2013
USA HOLOCAUST wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2Vv_P1FOmEgXX
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT, YOU PEOPLE THAT WORSHIP OBAMA!
YOUR LORD HAS SPOKEN!President Obama: I will veto any effort to get rid of the sequester cuts
That was Plan A. Plan B was thinking people were stupid enough to forget Plan A to implement scare tactics to achieve Plan C which was the ultimate goal. Blame Republicans.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#866403 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh. And LOOKEE HERE! I done found 'em too.
Miss Carol, as the saying goes,'It takes all kinds'? On these threads they come out of the woodwork.. When you have a leech in the White House, what can you expect?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#866404 Mar 1, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the word budget. That is the tool that limits spending. The new revenue coming in is to pay down the debt.
Uh them idiots haven't passed a budget in 4 years!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#866405 Mar 1, 2013
Space-based solar farms power up
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866406 Mar 1, 2013
FOXbot sad....

News Corp. leans left by donating to Democrats

PAC of media powerhouse bankrolls liberals despite reputation for conservatism

http://www.publicintegrity.org/2013/02/27/122...

everyone wants to be on the winning team.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#866407 Mar 1, 2013
Russia calls for united meteor defense

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#866408 Mar 1, 2013
This is how Dennis Tito plans to send people to Mars

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#866409 Mar 1, 2013
3D printed car is as strong as steel, half the weight, and nearing production
carol

Orlando, FL

#866410 Mar 1, 2013
Mike McCurry, press secretary to President Bill Clinton said,“This White House gets away with stuff I would never have dreamed of doing."

ABC News White House reporter Ann Compton said,“The way the president’s availability to the press has shrunk in the last two years is a disgrace. The president’s day-to-day policy development is almost totally opaque to the reporters trying to do a responsible job of covering it. This is different from every president I covered. This White House goes to extreme lengths to keep the press away.”

http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm...

Think how we feel, Ms. Compton. We're more left out than the press who have always asked the tough questions and got answers from the president.

Bob Woodward said last night the American people are wondering what the hell is going on.

With all due respect, a lot of us were wondering that a long time ago, Mr. Woodward.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#866411 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Plan A. Plan B was thinking people were stupid enough to forget Plan A to implement scare tactics to achieve Plan C which was the ultimate goal. Blame Republicans.
Boehner - "I'm not doing sh*t until the Senate passes something"

McConnell ' " Filibuster!!! Filibuster!!!!"

Republican plan. Do nothing.

Hope to crash the economy in hopes of blaming Obama.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#866412 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
Mike McCurry, press secretary to President Bill Clinton said,“This White House gets away with stuff I would never have dreamed of doing."
ABC News White House reporter Ann Compton said,“The way the president’s availability to the press has shrunk in the last two years is a disgrace. The president’s day-to-day policy development is almost totally opaque to the reporters trying to do a responsible job of covering it. This is different from every president I covered. This White House goes to extreme lengths to keep the press away.”
http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm...
Think how we feel, Ms. Compton. We're more left out than the press who have always asked the tough questions and got answers from the president.
Bob Woodward said last night the American people are wondering what the hell is going on.
With all due respect, a lot of us were wondering that a long time ago, Mr. Woodward.
You're totally delusional. Bush gave about 12 press conferences in 8 years.
President Obama is talking to the people every day.
Stop lying.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866413 Mar 1, 2013
On Hannity, Woodward Distances Himself From Claim That White House Threatened Him

Woodward: "I Haven't Used That Language"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/02/28/on-h...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#866414 Mar 1, 2013
Folks can we drag out the Rev Wright sermons? It's been months since anyone's brought them up.

And for you birthers you need to crank up the rhetoric, hardly a word has been mentioned lately on this subject. Sheriff Joe and his posse? Orly Taitz?

And where is all the Obama is a Muslim talk gone to these days?

Come no folks, let's pick up the pace a bit.

I won't be around much today.

Love,

Homer
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#866415 Mar 1, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit , it will be wasted , they need to reduce the obese govt. programs and departments that do absolutely no good what so ever , take pay cuts and set term limits and make these jackasses live within the very laws they make , end of story.
Stupid beyond belief.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#866416 Mar 1, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Obama will be the one with egg on his face , the walking talking disgrace ran his mouth about all the scare tactics and now everyone will see all the lies were just that, lies .
You're a dummy
carol

Orlando, FL

#866417 Mar 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Boehner Halts Talks on Cuts, and House G.O.P. Cheers
Representative Mick Mulvaney, a South Carolina Republican who was elected on the 2010 Tea Party wave and has had his differences with the speaker, was similarly complimentary toward Mr. Boehner.
“He’s doing exactly what he said he was going to do, and I think it’s working to our favor and to his,” Mr. Mulvaney said.“I get the feeling that our party is probably more unified right now than it has been at any time in the last several months.”
Mr. Boehner, in some ways, finds himself the leader of the House Republicans with nowhere to actually lead.
Among those who placed him in his post and could conceivably remove him, the test of his leadership seems to be how little action he takes.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/01/us/politics...
The Republicans are doing exactly what they should be doing. Playing chicken with a president who takes and never gives and never does what he promises.

In the game of chicken, the chicken always looks away or veers off first. It's actually come down to this. A president who likes to play games to win rather than solve problems.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#866418 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
"We do, do "we?" The best thing about the old Nazi retiring is that his house is being remodeled and he'll be dead long before he even has a working bathroom.
He earned his home.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866419 Mar 1, 2013
Well, that's not completely true.. sometimes the chicken just plows forward realizing too late that the other chicken is a ravening wolf which grabs it by the neck and shakes it mercilessly until its head pops off and its blood goes gouting all over the place, realizing at the last moment that it probably should have turned away and run and run for the chicken house, where, at least, there would be some other chi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min Bite Me 50,643
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 179,430
very cute unuasual pix 3 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 3 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 3 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 4 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]