Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#866300 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with the insecure men. No, carol, I don't stalk anybody, at least not here. You're overlooking the other alternate explanation: I ensure that you come to me. I'm hopelessly charming to women and competitive men virtually fall all over themselves trying to get at me.
You must not be very good at scouring either because I think I mentioned I'd be going to St Barts last week and, surprisingly, I didn't carry you there with me. Your test run apparently coincided with my return flight, as sinister as that might seem in the paranoid world of Florida Jewry.
So, what'll we talk about now? Insecure men or paranoid women?
Correction: you are hopelessly charming to dead women and competitive men fall all over themselves with laughter when encountering you.

Go stand in a graveyard tonight and wet yourself, Fool. Maybe you'll hear some giggling 6' below your feet and think that you once again charmed a woman.

Lapeer, MI

#866301 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Which explains the whole peeing on the floor thing.
You got a Golden Shower tonight? Wow.

German Shepard or Collie?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#866302 Feb 28, 2013
car0l wrote:
<quoted text>
Which explains the whole peeing on the floor thing.
Idiot is not what you do. LOL..It's who you are.

Lapeer, MI

#866303 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda went over your head, Stephen, but it was to you I was referring in the description.
Nonsense normally does pass right over my head. I let it.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866304 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
JAY CARNEY: What I will concede is that we were looking and the Republicans were looking for a trigger around which to build a mechanism to get us out of default possibility and the sequester was one of the ideas put forward, yes by the president's team.
"...the sequester was one of the ideas put forward, yes by the president's team."
He said this in a recent press conference. The video can be found on numerous websites.
so who was it in Congress that went along with it?

not everyone needs to forget that. and i can assure you they won't.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866305 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insistance on hiding behind my name and my identity describes what constitutes an insecure man. There's no need for me to describe what constitutes a secure man because it doesn't apply here.
If "carol" is actually your name, sweetie, then you are a moron and I rest my case. However, there are a lot of women and not a few men named carol and they're not all stealing your name and neither am I - whoever I is. Now, as to your second claim, I assume you are referring to your discovering that someone had worn your underwear last week?

But, seriously, "carol," if I understand you correctly the definition of an insecure man is one who doesn't make you happy or call you Einstein. Well, if that's the definition I'm surely guilty as sin.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#866306 Feb 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Sequester Superhero
Why the Republican Party’s sequestration strategy only makes Obama stronger.
Republicans have one goal, running through all of these negotiations. They don’t want sequestration to be replaced by tax revenue. Any tax revenue. Forcing the president to swallow $85 billion in cuts this year would do that. They’ve got no obvious alternatives.
But a plan like this exposes a quirk of Obama-era fiscal hawksmanship. Republicans want specific cuts. Some of them—total repeal of Obamacare!—they’ll put on the record. The rest of them, they try to put on the White House. As soon as the “supercommittee” failed and sequestration looked real, it became “the president’s sequester.” The 2011 debt-limit deal delayed real action until after the 2012 election, betting $1.2 trillion of chips on its results and giving them to the president. Even the first great structural victory of the Tea Party, the ban on legislative earmarks, handed more clout to the White House.“The power to make thousands of spending decisions, on everything from which flood control projects will be funded to how spending on military bases will be distributed, to President Obama,” warned two political scientists at the time. Republicans ignored those particular political scientists.
Vote by vote, accidentally, Republicans are endorsing an imperial vision of the presidency. Perhaps they’re picking this up by osmosis. The default position of the punditocracy is that the president must lead. The lazy pundit invokes Harry Truman’s desk ornament,“The Buck Stops Here,” as a totem of great wisdom. Brendan Nyhan, who isn’t lazy, calls this “the Green Lantern Theory of the Presidency,” after the D.C. Comics superhero and his ring that runs on willpower. Bob Woodward offered a sterling example of the theory this week, when he suggested that the president’s willingness to obey the Budget Control Act (the law that mandates sequestration) was “madness.”
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
Mistakes and worthless deranged cut-n-paste are proof that you are not thinking Polly Parrot, but trying...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#866307 Feb 28, 2013
This is Barack Obama's sequestration. He insisted on this instead of deficit reduction and now that he got it he doesn't know what the hell to do with it except lie about it.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866308 Feb 28, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot is not what you do. LOL..It's who you are.
Well then! You haven't got a thing to worry about, do you? I'll just be clowning around in the corner over here with this dead woman while you secure guys just get on with the important business you discuss here ad nauseam. K.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866309 Feb 28, 2013
There is a little of Satan in each of you, my dears, carol just happened upon one of the bigger pieces. Don't pity her, just be glad it's not you... yet.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#866310 Feb 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of what you post is devoid of gravity.
It's not exactly surprising, considering the momma he had for a role model.

http://arttattler.com/Images/Asia/China/Beiji...

She shoulda whacked his dad when she caught him playing hide the sausage with satan's little helper.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866311 Feb 28, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
This is Barack Obama's sequestration. He insisted on this instead of deficit reduction and now that he got it he doesn't know what the hell to do with it except lie about it.
Which means, ironically, you and he have something in common. You're both colored too I suppose...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#866312 Feb 28, 2013
car0l wrote:
<quoted text>
If "carol" is actually your name, sweetie, then you are a moron and I rest my case. However, there are a lot of women and not a few men named carol and they're not all stealing your name and neither am I - whoever I is. Now, as to your second claim, I assume you are referring to your discovering that someone had worn your underwear last week?
But, seriously, "carol," if I understand you correctly the definition of an insecure man is one who doesn't make you happy or call you Einstein. Well, if that's the definition I'm surely guilty as sin.
There are morons who seem angry and continuously look for conflict. The battle you are fighting idiot is not with the real carol, it's with yourself fool. You couldn't handle Carol even if she came with instructions you moron.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866313 Feb 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense normally does pass right over my head. I let it.
Realistically, Stephen, you don't have much choice, do you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866314 Feb 28, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
All of you fools are brain dead. The fact that a black man has risen to the highest position in this stinking country scares the hell out of you. I wonder why? We need to get rid of the goddamn military. Let Al quaeda come over here and kick your redneck asses while I watch eating some butter pecan ice cream. Wow! That would be the best!!! Maybe you freaking fool will stop crying if someone gives you a "real" reason to shed some tears.
In my little red riding hood voice.."Ooo... the black people are putting this country in danger" ROFLMBAO
Lord Obama so loves the poor people (speshully dem po black folks) that he keeps making more of them.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#866315 Feb 28, 2013
car0l wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then! You haven't got a thing to worry about, do you? I'll just be clowning around in the corner over here with this dead woman while you secure guys just get on with the important business you discuss here ad nauseam. K.
LOL.. Your first 40 years of childhood were the hardest. Your next 40 years of deranged insanity is your best defense moron, your lack of intelligent thinking having fun.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866316 Feb 28, 2013
Who Would Be to Blame?

More continue to say Republicans in Congress (45%), rather than President Obama (32%), would be more to blame if an agreement to prevent automatic spending cuts is not reached before the deadline; 13% volunteer that they think both would be equally to blame. Opinion is about the same as in a Pew Research Center/USA TODAY survey conducted a week ago.

http://www.people-press.org/2013/02/25/most-s...
carol

Orlando, FL

#866317 Feb 28, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>There are morons who seem angry and continuously look for conflict. The battle you are fighting idiot is not with the real carol, it's with yourself fool. You couldn't handle Carol even if she came with instructions you moron.
Even you must realize this last isn't true. But the first part of your post is as true as true can be. I suggest you review it before your next chapter meeting. Carol, however, is putty in my hands... you watch and the master will teach you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866318 Feb 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Woodward Does Duty With the Phony Outrage Machine
By the time the Washington Post's Bob Woodward appears on Sean Hannity's Fox News show tonight to tell his tall tale of intimidation, is anyone even going to still care about the reporter's ominous claim that he was threatened by the White House for daring to raise questions about its ongoing sequestration battle with Republicans? Or more specifically, is anyone outside the right-wing media bubble going to care?
....Indeed, when Politico published the email exchange in its entirety, the whole story fell apart. Sperling had actually written, "I know you may not believe this, but as a friend, I think you will regret staking out that claim." And Woodward's response certainly did not indicate that he felt threatened; he told Sperling, "I also welcome your personal advice. I am listening."
Why Woodward decided to stage a media tour based on a false premise of a non-existent threat remains to be seen. But we do know Woodward's now an honorary practitioner of the far right's Phony Outrage Machine.
That's where never-ending allegations of Obama misconduct are churned out on a daily, and even hourly basis. And it's where there's always a new claim to replace the last debunked one in an effort to meet readers, listeners and viewers' insatiable appetite for news about Obama's supposedly wicked ways.(He's assaulting liberty!)
And what would fit that narrative better than a claim that Obama's top West Wing hands were trying to muscle Woodward off a story; that they were sending him ominous threats about what the ramifications of messing with the White House would be?
Of course, the GOP Noise Machine embraced the story and hailed Woodward as a hero. And of course Hannity invited Woodward to appear on his show tonight, so the two men can marvel at the White House's unvarnished nasty streak.
But again, the story isn't true. There was no threat issued. The only question that remains is why Woodward felt the need to concoct such a bizarre and public Beltway drama.
Bob Woodward remains the most famous journalist of the Baby Boomer generation. And as I argued a few years ago, his often methodical, behind-the-scenes reporting can provide real insights. But by signing up for duty with the Phony Outrage Machine and by parading around on Fox News wringing his hands over a fictitious threat, Woodward does serious damage to his reputation.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eric-boehlert/w...
When they come for you, nobody will care.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#866319 Feb 28, 2013
car0l wrote:
<quoted text>
Which means, ironically, you and he have something in common. You're both colored too I suppose...
LOL.. You're alone, sick and old, but moronic happy. You looking for friends with the same mental disorder & fantasies as you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min gcaveman1 46,672
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 10 min Pubes 153
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 21 min texas pete 4,712
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 min Mandela 68,489
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Learn to Read 178,055
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 42 min _Zoey_ 7,782
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 44 min NevadaBob 1,927
Amy 9-18 3 hr pde 25
Amy 9-16 6 hr ralph 58
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE