Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,867)

Showing posts 797,321 - 797,340 of1,078,777
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You Hillary fans should take heed of the trashing of Woodward. When Obama selects his successor, his media dogs will crucify the stroke-addled old lady.
Homer, lily, and sonic will be among the first to drive the Obama bus over Hillary.
Three people in the same week reporting threats from senior officials in the White House.

One prominent democrat - Lanny Davis
One former democrat press secretary - Robert Gibbs
One renowned democrat sympathizer journalist - Bob Woodward

Pretty important people to turn on this administration in the same week.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh MY! Really??? Well Damn! I'll be sure to stay outta your neighborhood. Thanks for the warning.
The inner city ghettos, projects, and the urban preserves of modern America are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate filled liberalism. Your culture of violence, racism, bigotry, ignorance, poverty, abortion, and killing fields for blacks. How or why that happened?

Being challenged in life is inevitable stupid, you being a deranged moron and remaining on a urban preserve is optional idiot.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The inner city ghettos, projects, and the urban preserves of modern America are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate filled liberalism. Your culture of violence, racism, bigotry, ignorance, poverty, abortion, and killing fields for blacks. How or why that happened?
You might be a Republican if ...

You ever told a child that Oscar the Grouch "lives in a trash can because he is lazy and doesn't want to contribute to society."
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

AFF wrote:
<quoted text>
"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler
It's not the elected but the people who elect them.
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Have you ever tried farting while doing jumping jacks? Its like 1 2 spleeep 1 2fraaarp 1 2 lpooweepoopoowop 1 2
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Should say pretty important people to "blow the whistle" on this administration in the same week.
DEM Crybaby

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh MY! Really??? Well Damn! I'll be sure to stay outta your neighborhood. Thanks for the warning.
This is the best news I done heard since findin out Obammy ain't be runnin again in 2016! hahahahahahaha
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

ooooooooouuuuuuhhhhhhhhwwwwwee eeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

The sequester is almost here democrats!!!!

Quick! Run to the fallout shelter!!!

Oooohhhhhh Nooooooooooo!!!!

Democrats are panicking!!!!

Baaawwwaaaaahhhhhhh!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be a Republican if ...
You ever told a child that Oscar the Grouch "lives in a trash can because he is lazy and doesn't want to contribute to society."
When you blame other people for the things that go wrong in your miserable life, remember this moron..... Things will continue to go wrong in your miserable life.

You can fake your smiles and laughter Shakalaka, but can never fake your stupid and ignorance.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama: I Will Veto Attempts To Get Rid Of Automatic Spending Cuts.
Obama Sequestration Cuts Signed into Law by Obama to get re-elected. LOL..Where's Bush when you need him?
I know. Obama is so full of shit.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Obama is so full of shit.
The hardest thing obama has had to learn is which bridge to cross and which -- To burn.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama: I Will Veto Attempts To Get Rid Of Automatic Spending Cuts.
Obama Sequestration Cuts Signed into Law by Obama to get re-elected. LOL..Where's Bush when you need him?
Astonishing really. This president came up with the idea of sequestration, signed it into law and then scares the phooey out of people when it's about to happen because he won't come to the table to cut spending responsibly and says it's all the republicans' fault.

This president claims transparency but it's the people who can't see the only transparency is the transparency of hypocrisy seems like we're in a bad B-rated movie.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless you, my son.
Is it the blizzard that's energizing you this week, or the moon?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Astonishing really. This president came up with the idea of sequestration, signed it into law and then scares the phooey out of people when it's about to happen because he won't come to the table to cut spending responsibly and says it's all the republicans' fault.
This president claims transparency but it's the people who can't see the only transparency is the transparency of hypocrisy seems like we're in a bad B-rated movie.
Obama's second term will not be as easy as his first. The lame stream media will sooner or later, eventually throw obama under the bus.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

NYT David Brooks on his Sequestration Column:'I probably went a bit too far'

After being called out by the Washington Post's Ezra Klein, New York Times' conservative columnist David Brooks added a "postscript" to his column on the sequester to admit that one of his points wasn't "fair to suggest."

Klein published a Q & A with Brooks this past week in which he challenged Brooks' opinion column, claiming

"The president hasn’t actually come up with a proposal to avert sequestration, let alone one that is politically plausible."

Klein argued that there have been "various budgets and plans to replace the sequester" and Brooks admitted that he "probably went a bit too far" with his claim. Brooks told Klein:

"First, the column was a bit of an over-the-top lampooning column about dance moves. I probably went a bit too far when saying the president didn’t have a response to the sequester save to raise taxes on the rich. In the cool light of day, I can say that’s over the top. There’s chained CPI and $400 billion in health proposals. So I should say I was unfair. I’m going to attach a note to the column, if it’s not up already."

The now-attached "postscript" reads in full:

"The above column was written in a mood of justified frustration over the fiscal idiocy that is about to envelop the nation. But in at least one respect I let my frustration get the better of me. It is true, as the director of the Congressional Budget Office has testified, that the administration has not proposed a specific anti-sequester proposal that can be scored or passed into law. It is not fair to suggest, as I did, that tax hikes for the rich is the sole content of the president’s approach. The White House has proposed various constructive changes to spending levels and entitlement programs. These changes are not nearly adequate in my view, but they do exist, and I should have acknowledged the balanced and tough-minded elements in the president’s approach."

http://www.imediaethics.org/News/3776/Nyt_dav...

"various constructive changes to spending levels and entitlement programs"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
After being called out by the Washington Post's Ezra Klein, New York Times' conservative columnist David Brooks added a "postscript" to his column on the sequester to admit that one of his points wasn't "fair to suggest."
Klein published a Q & A with Brooks this past week in which he challenged Brooks' opinion column, claiming
"The president hasn’t actually come up with a proposal to avert sequestration, let alone one that is politically plausible."
Klein argued that there have been "various budgets and plans to replace the sequester" and Brooks admitted that he "probably went a bit too far" with his claim. Brooks told Klein:
"First, the column was a bit of an over-the-top lampooning column about dance moves. I probably went a bit too far when saying the president didn’t have a response to the sequester save to raise taxes on the rich. In the cool light of day, I can say that’s over the top. There’s chained CPI and $400 billion in health proposals. So I should say I was unfair. I’m going to attach a note to the column, if it’s not up already."
"The above column was written in a mood of justified frustration over the fiscal idiocy that is about to envelop the nation. But in at least one respect I let my frustration get the better of me. It is true, as the director of the Congressional Budget Office has testified, that the administration has not proposed a specific anti-sequester proposal that can be scored or passed into law. It is not fair to suggest, as I did, that tax hikes for the rich is the sole content of the president’s approach. The White House has proposed various constructive changes to spending levels and entitlement programs. These changes are not nearly adequate in my view, but they do exist, and I should have acknowledged the balanced and tough-minded elements in the president’s approach."
"Learn to Read" isn't it? LMAO!!! puppet!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Spare the spam above...

sonicfilter is not lazy, his deranged mind enjoys doing nothing, cut-n-paste, blaming others.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Is it the blizzard that's energizing you this week, or the moon?
"I'll take the moon for $600, Alex."
"And the answer is, "It's round and white, covered with impact craters, and almost devoid of gravity.""
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Bob Woodward trolled us (and we got played)

Twitter exploded last night, after Bob Woodward revealed that White House official had warned him he would “regret” saying Obama had moved the goal posts on sequestration.

Predictably, conservatives latched onto this, as it confirmed our suspicion about the Obama Administration’s “Chicago-style” of politics. A lot of mainstream journalists bought into this, too — reflexively believing anything the great Bob Woodward says.

Of course, Woodward (who was expert at trolling for publicity before the internet even existed), benefits greatly from the publicity (nothing sells books like controversy).

Make no mistake. This was no accident. As Politico reported last night,

“Woodward repeated the last sentence, making clear he saw it as a veiled threat.“‘You’ll regret.’ Come on,” he said.“I think if Obama himself saw the way they’re dealing with some of this, he would say,‘Whoa, we don’t tell any reporter ‘you’re going to regret challenging us.’”

But today, things look different. P0litico has posted the exclusive email from Gene Sperling to Woodward. It begins,“I apologize for raising my voice in our conversation today.”

(Frightening, I know!)

Sperling’s email eventually does say,“I know you may not believe this, but as a friend, I think you will regret staking out that claim.” But this is clearly not a veiled threat of retaliation, but rather a warning that the reporter was about to get the story wrong.

When Woodward tells of being warned he would “regret” challenging Obama, it sounds ominous. But if Politico’s reporting today is correct, it seems much more innocuous than that.

Looks like we were played.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/28/bob-woodwar...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

NIKE FU wrote:
http://www.trackmobilecrusher. org/concasseur
dear:
the better opportunity for you.
if you like, please leave a message to me.smithberry11@gmail.com
A message? Ok, if you'll blow me I promise I'll test-drive a KIA this weekend. Better bring along a few friends, ten minutes after I get blown by Koreans I'm hard again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 797,321 - 797,340 of1,078,777
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min voice of peace 67,886
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Hey now 45,763
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,486
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 21 min nuguyntwn 3,827
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min frankensnorter 48,848
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 45 min Must be you 7
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 1 hr WeDoneOutBabiedThemDevils 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••