Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
797,241 - 797,260 of 1,082,426 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa, big fella, that's your game not mine. Ain't nuthin' holy about water in my world unless I can use it to drown you in.
Sorry. I know that you and Holy Water mix like Snowballs in Hell.

You just go straight to the source and get squirted in the mouth.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Your a f cking idiot, honestly! Sonic cracked your ass on this stupid ass question a few days ago, but here you are again. Asking the same damn retarded question again! This is what I mean when I call you people ignorant. 1 track minded & ignoring the facts.
Yep, that's the same old Nj raider 1 we've all grown accustomed to!!

Rant, swear, rant, pant, stamp feet and rant some more!

Nothing like good, measured, rational expression, eh?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Does any Liberal/Democrat think this woman is Bright? Maxine Waters predicts 'over 170 million' jobs lost to sequestration, this is the same woman that said FF wasn’t broken!!
Her only lifesaver is the Race Card.
carol

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
All successful bullshitters will mix fact with conspiracy theories, opinion along with partisan dogma and call it macaroni. You've got it all here in your little dog bowl.
Dan got his lying Liberal azz whupped. Dress it up all you want to with Rove Conspiracy but Dan got got his just desserts. Republican Martians killed JFK, right?
PBS and NPR *ARE* driven by money and Progressive Delights. You forgot to dress up that lie a little better. Try scooping your propaganda from some other source beyond Nancy Pelosi's shopping cart. Your brain transplant went horribly wrong, Dood. Your thighs and cheeks are covering your ears.
Gee. You really know how to dress up Bush-Bashing into a Dr. Oz Special.
But it's still the same ol' same ol'. Call Oprah. She'll help you out, I'm sure.
You wasted how many paragraphs? You could have just wrote clearly and succinctly that Liberal Propaganda says XXXXX..... and be done with it. Instead, you run off into the night sky with a smug progressive rant of fallacies leading nowhere. Enjoy the stars, kid.
Well, ol' cripple-boy, here's the thing: if I hadn't been there and seen the story unfold personally I might have simply done what you do in here and blather away like a dried-up ol' codger. But, the thing is, cripple-boy, and when I say 'boy' I mean, boy, I heard Ann tell the story and she was telling it in a room full of Texas politicians of all stripes who already knew it, nodding their heads.

Now. Did I actually see l'il George pickin' up garbage? No. But it appeared to be general knowledge in the Texas state legislature when lubricated by all the booze big oil can buy. But there's more, sweetie. I, sort of, have connections to all the players involved. It was a good trap they laid out for ol' Dan but it was a trap nonetheless. The beauty of it was they were direct copies of the original documents but retyped on a word processor. Genius! Within an hour after Dan's story hit the street 2 conservative bloggers working for Rove's political lobby simultaneously noticed the non-typewriter spacing of the individual letters and the peculiar font characteristics overall. That's pretty good sleuthing from a bunch that supports nutty claims that global warming is just a phase the earth's going through and that dinosaur pups used to play with Neanderthal children. In other words, it was a lucky shot planned in advance that saved a drunk and drug-ridden president from being dragged through the gutter like both Nixon and Reagan.

World you like to debate Iran Contra now, cripple-boy? Now next time you decide to talk with your betters you use the proper respect or maybe that dumb bitch of yours will end up in a dark alley opened up like a christmas turkey.
carol

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Her only lifesaver is the Race Card.
you got that right and she would fit right in with those wild animals in Detroit.
wraparoundDave

Parker, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

big talker wrote:
<quoted text>
You starting trouble on my thread, bitch?
Ya, and I'll bitch slap you back to your hole.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, did you know that the Boy Messiah was a drug freak through most of his Affirmative Action schooling? So bad that he had to have those records sealed from public view in order to enter public life.
You'd make a poor press secretary considering just how crudely inept you are as a Boy Messiah Apologist.
So dim light, if it was sealed from the public, how infact did you become the recipient of such info? Oh I forgot, you have special clearance when it comes to Obama conspiracy theories! Just like he's gay , muslim, & somehow managed to covertly infiltrate the American gov't with under the guise of christianity, equal rights, & hope & change. A plot that goes back 20 some odd years when he fooled his wife & married her & had children all as a cover up. You have the mind of a low low budget film maker. You know honestly what you're producing is dumb, but you just love what you do so much that you continue to make yourself look like the ass you are. Bush on the other hand admitted to sniffing coc & has the records to proove it. Quiet now huh! You aint saying nothing now, right big man?
carol

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

So far you've had a burglar and liar for President, a traitor selling weapons to Iran of all places, a dried up old man, and a drunk and a druggie who failed to perform military service because he was spending the month in jail picking up garbage during the daytimes in a striped fuckin' suit. If I understand you scum correctly, we've had two Democratic Presidents one of whom had sex outside of marriage (doesn't everybody?) and one of whom is guilty of being black. Hahahahahahahahahaha, you're diggin' your asses out of a mighty deep hole ain't you, boys?
wraparoundDave

Parker, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the facts ma'm:
, Budget Deficits
http://www.fms.treas.gov/index.html
2002 FY Budget Deficit $158 Billion
2003 FY Budget Deficit $365 Billion
2004 FY Budget Deficit $412 Billion
2005 FY Budget Deficit $319 Billion
2006 FY Budget Deficit $248 Billion
2007 FY Budget Deficit $161 Billion
Democrats control Congress
2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
Republicans Control House
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012FY Budget deficit $1.6 trillion
2013 proposed deficit $1.1 trillion
Show me one budget passed by the congress since Obama took over. Show me one republican house vote on any budget, where are they? Show me one budget voted on by Harry Reid's senate.
wraparoundDave

Parker, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Does any Liberal/Democrat think this woman is Bright? Maxine Waters predicts 'over 170 million' jobs lost to sequestration, this is the same woman that said FF wasn’t broken!!
She was counting all 57 of Obama's states.
wraparoundDave

Parker, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

The Federal Aviation Administration faces a $1 billion cut from its $15.9 billion budget if Congress cannot reach a deal on long-term deficit reduction by the end of the year. Sequestration would take effect Jan. 2. About three-quarters of the potential budget cut would affect the FAA’s day-to-day operations.- See more at: http://transportationnation.org/2012/08/15/pe ...

$15.9 billion f ing dollars, I think there might be a little fat there, people.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Doy. You a smart person!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

The Democrat weasel Bradley Manning pleaded out today. Could get up to 20 years. Hope so. Any Democrat in jail is good for society.
wraparoundDave

Parker, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. That's why the Catholic Church has been hounded into paying billions around the globe to settle cases of male pervert priests having sex with young boys.
Oh yes. And that's why Teachers unions routinely shuttle male teachers between districts to shield them from lawsuits arising from their fondling or engaging boys in sex.
And who compiled this list of non-homo assaults for study? The LGBT?
Get serious or get out, Dood.
No peace.
sexual abuses in other religions are ignored by the media, of course most people don't even know about them. A bunch of young men got BJ's from gay priests, big deal.
Grover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

wraparoundDave wrote:
<quoted text>
She was counting all 57 of Obama's states.
She was laughing so hard at Bush falling off his mountain bike, she lost count.
Grover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
The Democrat weasel Bradley Manning pleaded out today. Could get up to 20 years. Hope so. Any Democrat in jail is good for society.
I like your sense of "justice".

Clinton gets impeached for having sex with a midterm.

Bush and Cheney get off scott free.

Can you spell h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e?

I knew that you could.
Grover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

wraparoundDave wrote:
<quoted text>
sexual abuses in other religions are ignored by the media, of course most people don't even know about them. A bunch of young men got BJ's from gay priests, big deal.
So if a pervert priest humped your kid's behind, you're saying you wouldn't care?

That may be the standard by which you Republicans operate. The rest of us are not so tolerant of child rape.
Smackers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

WraparoundDave is lower than Leechie, the Giant bloodsucking GOP Leech.
Smackers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I consider her a Leninist.
Who cares what a fascist pinhead like you thinks?

You're not exactly Rhodes scholar material.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min SamBee 68,416
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,849
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 174,967
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 3 hr WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 3 hr StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 3 hr ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 3 hr AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••