Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,862)

Showing posts 797,221 - 797,240 of1,078,627
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

wraparoundDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong as usual, reacharound:
Just the facts ma'm:
, Budget Deficits
http://www.fms.treas.gov/index.html
2002 FY Budget Deficit $158 Billion
2003 FY Budget Deficit $365 Billion
2004 FY Budget Deficit $412 Billion
2005 FY Budget Deficit $319 Billion
2006 FY Budget Deficit $248 Billion
2007 FY Budget Deficit $161 Billion
Democrats control Congress
2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012FY Budget deficit $1.6 trillion
2013 proposed deficit $1.1 trillion
Gawd, you're an idiot.
Just the facts ma'm:
, Budget Deficits
http://www.fms.treas.gov/index.html
2002 FY Budget Deficit $158 Billion
2003 FY Budget Deficit $365 Billion
2004 FY Budget Deficit $412 Billion
2005 FY Budget Deficit $319 Billion
2006 FY Budget Deficit $248 Billion
2007 FY Budget Deficit $161 Billion

Democrats control Congress

2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion

Republicans Control House

2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012FY Budget deficit $1.6 trillion
2013 proposed deficit $1.1 trillion
USA HOLOCAUST

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Did anyone see the jew Dianne Feinstein's dog and pony show today on the news. She had several black rifles on a poster board, a couple of police cheifs, a couple victims of gun violence and anybody else she could that would say something bad about guns. I started to watch it but it becase so sickening and full of lies that I had to change the channel. They have no facts so She and Obummer are trying to play on everyone's emotions to try and get gun control passed. She even had a priest come and speak and pray for gun control. She is an absolute idiot. Faces of the American Holocaust – Dianne Feinstein

Who’s behind the public policies that have led to millions dead from abortion?

June 11, 2012Leave a Comment

When the killing of human beings becomes a pre-meditated methodical policy — put forward as a public good — massive slaughter results, and can be called a “holocaust.”

History puts a face on leaders who considered mass murder a political “good”— leaders like Adolf Hitler of Germany, Mehmet Talaat of Turkey, Pol Pot of Cambodia, Mao of China and Joseph Stalin of Russia.

But what about American leaders responsible for our own ongoing holocaust: abortion? History has yet to put a face to them, but those who value the sanctity of human life are obligated to ferret them out and hold them responsible. This is the latest in California Catholic Daily’s series,“Faces of the American Holocaust,” in which we put faces to those behind the mass murder of innocents in the U.S.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You never answered this question, dufus.
And, it seems Obama is a pathological liar. The latest lie is about non-existent cuts to spending with the sequester.
Somehow, Obama doesn't have the money to pay teachers and police and border patrol agents and has to release illegal alien criminals back into the general population, but he has the money to buy drones to spy on the American population and buy a billion rounds of ammunition for DHS, BATF and FBI.
Since paying for the government isn't important to Obama, and the government is certain to collapse with the current (lack of a) plan, I suppose those billion rounds of ammunition targetting the American population will be needed to institute the dictatorship over what remains of the United States.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
No No No.

Obviously, you want to ask: "Where will Boehner get the money to run his government.

Unless, of course, you are a liar.

You say that Democrats were responsible for spending in 2007 & 2008 because , according to you, Congress is the one who spends, not the President.

So, f*cking Dumbass, make up your GD mind.

Either Bush piled up the debt in 2007 and 2008 or Boehner piled up the debt in 2011,2012, 2013, & 2014.

Which is it?

Well, Pretend Geologist?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this as good as it gets?
Unfortunately, after witnessing Obama's first 4 years of incompetence and failure, you should realize that the answer is "Yes!"
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

wraparoundDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hating douchebag you are.
Still looking for Ms. Right?
God will send her.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello dearest topix friends and fans!!!I would like to take a much needed breather (whew) from the frantic frenzy of judging your posts to make a serious and heartfelt post.
Most of you know me (the chubby Obama worshipper from a hidden embarrassing location), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
Just love me unconditionaly....
Warm hugs!!! Not Surprized
On with the judgit tourney!!!!!!!!!!
PS I have brought out "leosnana" one of my all time favorite topix socks!!!!! Please show it some love!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs Not Surprized!
It's time for my afternoon meltdown!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you it is me. I am giving myself (ans my socpuppets)all those brilliant judgits. If I don't give myself all those judgits, how the heck am I going to meet and impress a nice Democratic rejected woman like myself? Quiz me that Raider!!!
Warm hugs, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares about your judgeit problem you old crackpot.
Those of us that have been here for a long time see your lying side do the same thing hypocrite. We do not care - get it? The only thing you are exposing, is what a moron you are.
Everyone is on to you waxturd. Only a moron like you thinks you can pull this off. I'm not going to stop because you're a perfect example of the cheating strategy that Republicans have resorted to.
Pathetic loser.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
I implore you my topix friends, do not let me lose control of myself with these judgits!! Please someone challenge me!! I feel like I'm losing all control and I don't want to go back to the hydrotherapy bath, the tranquilizing chair" and the gyroscope. Once was enough today!!!
Leave your phone numbers in my Topix private messaging box. We can discuss this!!
Warmly, Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Sheesh after reading some of these posts if the rightwingers posting are the cream of the crop the Republican party is screwed big time. Half you idiots should be institutionalized. You all are making Flack look like a genius.
HALF! Can you name ONE right winger that posts here that doesn't exhibit at least a mild form of mental illness?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, carol from Orlando, I'm glad you asked. You see, Dan didn't precisely get caught with his pants down so to speak, that would mean he was Catholic which he's not. What he is, is Texan. And, as all politically wired Texans have known and forgotten for twenty years, l'il George didn't show up to serve cause he was doin' public service in Alabama on a drug charge. Ann Richards used to tell the stroy at parties the way you'd tell travelling salesman jokes. So old Dan thought he had easy pickins when the "old letters" fell in his lap. What he hadn't counted on was that the letters were doctored and replaced in the files by Karl Rove's people. They knew the press was sniffin' around and they figured out the only chance they had was to put false evidence forward for someone like old Dan to snap up. They knew old
Dan knew the stories and they knew he wouldn't think twice about discovering evidence which merely confirmed what he already knew to be true. Pretty sneaky, shame on old Dan for throwin' Br'er Rabbit in de briar patch. But the real story is in what happened next. All those hard hitting liberal journalists all got called in by their republican bosses, network head, senior editors, and were told in no uncertain terms to drop the matter. So they did! A liar and a druggie goes free in order that the office of the President not be further defiled by a guy who makes Nixon look like Pope... whichever.
Now, as you surmised, carol, I feel fine about there only being one source for the news: Public Radio and Public Television. I have two reasons for this: 1. When money is not the driving force behind the news you get good people doing a good job for good reasons. 2. Those "people" you mention, carol, already largely believe that a "god" created the earth in seven days, that dinosaurs lived with humans, that fetuses have civil rights, that Antonin Scalia can have nine kids, that one should be able to own any weapon for any reason, that Fox News is news, that the Department of Education should be dissolved (or something,) that marriage is a sacred rite, that gays don't have the same rights as other people, that you can cut down and pave the world endlessly with no consequences, and that climate change is a natural phenomena. In other words, "carol", you've already been brainwashed what harm is a little more gonna do?
All successful bullshitters will mix fact with conspiracy theories, opinion along with partisan dogma and call it macaroni. You've got it all here in your little dog bowl.

Dan got his lying Liberal azz whupped. Dress it up all you want to with Rove Conspiracy but Dan got got his just desserts. Republican Martians killed JFK, right?

PBS and NPR *ARE* driven by money and Progressive Delights. You forgot to dress up that lie a little better. Try scooping your propaganda from some other source beyond Nancy Pelosi's shopping cart. Your brain transplant went horribly wrong, Dood. Your thighs and cheeks are covering your ears.

Gee. You really know how to dress up Bush-Bashing into a Dr. Oz Special.

But it's still the same ol' same ol'. Call Oprah. She'll help you out, I'm sure.

You wasted how many paragraphs? You could have just wrote clearly and succinctly that Liberal Propaganda says XXXXX..... and be done with it. Instead, you run off into the night sky with a smug progressive rant of fallacies leading nowhere. Enjoy the stars, kid.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Back again!!! If anyone is interested I will be selling Tupperware for the entire week coming up!! I am the top Tupperware seller here in my hidden embarrassing location . Here I am doing what I do best, when I'm not here on Topix, judging all your posts that is!!
Leave me your phone number!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
I'm still waiting for a challenger in my judgit 'tourney'! No takers? Come on fellas give it a whirl!! It's fun, never boring, exciting and very challenging!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, I'll double up on my depends. I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret) ;) They don't call me "Not Surprized" for nothing you know!! Please, join the fun.
Warm hugs, Not Surprized
And don't forget to leave me your phone numbers!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, did you know that Glenn Beck started out as a stand-up comedian when he wasn't falling down drunk?
Analysis: It's true that during a May 9, 2008 campaign stop in Oregon, Barack Obama said he had visited 57 states. The exact quote, as transcribed in the LA Times "Top of the Ticket" blog (and viewable on YouTube), went as follows:
"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon," Obama said. "Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."
Not to excuse the gaffe, but it's clear from the context that the candidate intended to say he had been in 47 (or perhaps 48) states, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Obama acknowledged the mistake later that same day by poking fun at his own "numeracy problem."
The rest of this forwarded email can be taken as either a joke or a smear, depending on how amusing one finds yet another reference to Obama's rumored secret adherence to the Muslim faith.
Is it true there are exactly 57 Islamic states in the world? That depends on how you're counting. There are, as of this writing, exactly 57 member states in the above-mentioned Organization of the Islamic Conference, which roughly coincides with the number of countries currently boasting a Muslim majority population (estimates range from
BTW, did you know that the Boy Messiah was a drug freak through most of his Affirmative Action schooling? So bad that he had to have those records sealed from public view in order to enter public life.

You'd make a poor press secretary considering just how crudely inept you are as a Boy Messiah Apologist.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Does any Liberal/Democrat think this woman is Bright? Maxine Waters predicts 'over 170 million' jobs lost to sequestration, this is the same woman that said FF wasn’t broken!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"shinningelectr0n"
If you did some research you would find that most cases of sexual abuse not homo sexual assaults. They involve a sick individual, usually a male assaulting a female.
If the acts are consensual, what others do in the privacy of their bedrooms is none of your business or my business.
Peace
Right. That's why the Catholic Church has been hounded into paying billions around the globe to settle cases of male pervert priests having sex with young boys.

Oh yes. And that's why Teachers unions routinely shuttle male teachers between districts to shield them from lawsuits arising from their fondling or engaging boys in sex.

And who compiled this list of non-homo assaults for study? The LGBT?

Get serious or get out, Dood.

No peace.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I speak for the forum!! LOL!
I am the turd that just wont flush.

I wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.

<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.

another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?

<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.

<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
<quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
|#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
#93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
#395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
<quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?

<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.

<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!

<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Noy Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know Obama started out as a Muslim? In Indonesia? Islam is the dominant religion in Indonesia with over 80% Muslims. Or do you think he was practicing Christianity in this photo?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
When leosnana finally stops disgracing the Earth, her autopsy will present a 55 gal drum full of hook-line-and-sinkers inside her gullet.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this half of your personality isn't running for anything and, as you rightly point out, women tend to love me, even the ones that hate me, so I'm not really into the self-promotion thing either. I guess I'm ok with the humiliation and embarrassment thing, carol, and my suggestion to you is that you get comfortable with it too.
You don't enter dog pounds unprotected for good reason.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Does any Liberal/Democrat think this woman is Bright? Maxine Waters predicts 'over 170 million' jobs lost to sequestration, this is the same woman that said FF wasn’t broken!!
I consider her a Leninist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 797,221 - 797,240 of1,078,627
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

100 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 3 min WhoUTalking2AzzHole 6
Something Serious at Oak Forest Hospital. Illeg... 13 min AnnUBAButtinskyHo 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min voice of peace 67,878
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 49 min 75 Scorpio 456
Emanuel's Mayoral Fortunes Rapidly Declining in... 49 min bensleys thoughts 1
Victim in Tuesday's Skokie Shooting is Identified 55 min bensleys thoughts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000