Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#866461 Mar 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn
Good morning lily___yesterday Adam Putnam took the first shot, from the Republican side, at Rick Scott.

Putnam, currently Florida's ag commissioner and formerly a 5 term member of the US House is a guy that could easily defeat Scott in an (R) primary. Scott is a young guy, 38 years old and I thought he was posturing for Florida Governor in 2010 when he ran for the ag commissioner, a cabinet spot.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866462 Mar 1, 2013
The so-called "sequester" is here, there are no new tax increases, and the sun is shining.

What a great day!
carol

Orlando, FL

#866463 Mar 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
“The Jewish Community Relations Council of Minnesota and the Dakotas (JCRC) condemns in the strongest possible terms a recent hateful political attack ad focusing on Representative Keith Ellison’s religion. The ad rings in character impugnment tied to religious faith and not Representative Ellison’s actions as a public official.
“Representative Ellison is a friend to the Jewish community and we have enjoyed a strong working relationship with him since he assumed office in 2006. Even when there are significant issues on which we disagree, we appreciate and respect working with Representative Ellison.
“The Constitution of the United States of America guarantees that ‘no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.’ To paraphrase Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., this means that we elect our elected officials based upon the content of their character, not their faith.”
http://preview2.minndakjcrc.org/wp/2012/jcrc-...
Jesus, not the Jews again! Are we ever going to be free of these troubling takers?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866464 Mar 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Boehner Halts Talks on Cuts, and House G.O.P. Cheers
Representative Mick Mulvaney, a South Carolina Republican who was elected on the 2010 Tea Party wave and has had his differences with the speaker, was similarly complimentary toward Mr. Boehner.
“He’s doing exactly what he said he was going to do, and I think it’s working to our favor and to his,” Mr. Mulvaney said.“I get the feeling that our party is probably more unified right now than it has been at any time in the last several months.”
Mr. Boehner, in some ways, finds himself the leader of the House Republicans with nowhere to actually lead.
Among those who placed him in his post and could conceivably remove him, the test of his leadership seems to be how little action he takes.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/01/us/politics...
Boehner has learned that it is impossible to negotiate with Obama and pointless to try.

So, he will revert to the traditional role of advancing the program of his caucus in the House.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866466 Mar 1, 2013
Oh, for goodness sakes! Judaism is not a "faith," it's more of a business cycle. When are we going to just come right out and call a spade a spade? If your "faith" involves the collection of money (the Greek Jews, the Pharisees) you're probably a little beyond the tenets of "faith." Particularly when you elevate mammon over mammals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:The_worship...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866467 Mar 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
The so-called "sequester" is here, there are no new tax increases, and the sun is shining.
What a great day!
another Obama convert.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866468 Mar 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Folks can we drag out the Rev Wright sermons? It's been months since anyone's brought them up.
And for you birthers you need to crank up the rhetoric, hardly a word has been mentioned lately on this subject. Sheriff Joe and his posse? Orly Taitz?
And where is all the Obama is a Muslim talk gone to these days?
Come no folks, let's pick up the pace a bit.
I won't be around much today.
Love,
Homer
When Obama announces support for his candidate for POTUS for 2016, will Homer still hold out for the stroke-crippled Hillary?

Or get in line with Sonic in opposition to birther Hillary?
carol

Orlando, FL

#866469 Mar 1, 2013
Now, admittedly, the Germans sort of over-reacted to the whole greedy-Jew thing, but let's not throw the baby out with the Evian water...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866470 Mar 1, 2013
On Fox News Channel’s “Hannity” on Thursday, embattled Washington Post reporter Bob Woodward reiterated his case that Obama economic adviser Gene Sperling had used rhetoric unbecoming of a high-ranking White House official in their conversations about the sequester, but denied media reports that he had felt “threatened” by the exchanges.

“I mean, it was the half hour in which he was shouting at me,” Woodward said.“Now, what we’re talking about here is not a fact. He’s not arguing with a fact, because beforehand he said we’re just not going to see eye to eye on this. It’s an interpretation. Obviously, he didn’t like being challenged on this at all. But you know, people have said,‘Well, this was a threat,’ or I was saying it was a threat. I haven’t used that language.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/01/bob-woodwar...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866471 Mar 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Woodward told Hannity that the President should be questioned about
Bill Ayers!!!
Hannity calls Congressman Keith Ellison a black muslim!
Here we go, off into nutville, and Carols still talking about 57 states!
Ellison is African-American and is a devotee of the Islamic faith.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#866472 Mar 1, 2013
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866473 Mar 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner has learned that it is impossible to negotiate with Obama and pointless to try.
So, he will revert to the traditional role of advancing the program of his caucus in the House.
ah. so he will continue to do nothing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866474 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, not the Jews again! Are we ever going to be free of these troubling takers?
Ghost, the black Jew-hater, rides again.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#866475 Mar 1, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Perseveration
The involuntary and pathologic persistence of the same verbal response or motor activity regardless of the stimulus or its duration. The condition occurs primarily in patients with brain damage or organic mental disorders, although it may also appear in schizophrenia as an association disturbance. It is caused by a neurologic deficit.
If this question isn't answered, the government collapses and the existence of the United States comes to an end.
Save the country. Answer the question:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

You do want to save the country, don't you?
carol

Orlando, FL

#866476 Mar 1, 2013
Now given the escape of Moses how do you reckon so few Jews own boats? Or rushes for that matter? I suppose it's a Jewish engram, the whole parting of the waters thing... I still say we should move 'em all to Texas, then they can buy the land the Saudis didn't.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#866477 Mar 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When Obama announces support for his candidate for POTUS for 2016, will Homer still hold out for the stroke-crippled Hillary?
Homer is going to vote for the Republican candidate, I feel bad for you guys, you need all the votes you can get.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866478 Mar 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost, the black Jew-hater, rides again.
Well, now, just a second there, Rastus, I seem to recall an intesting post of yours that went something like... "O dee do's an' the Wambacks be posin' roun' de Obama-do's," or words to that effect... did we fo'get our di'lect already, Rosa?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866479 Mar 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie/Erickson 2016!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866480 Mar 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ah. so he will continue to do nothing.
Republicans stand ready to modify the reductions in the rate of increase in the federal budget, but have already conceded too much on increased taxation.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866481 Mar 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If this question isn't answered, the government collapses and the existence of the United States comes to an end.
Save the country. Answer the question:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You do want to save the country, don't you?
Nope. I wanna see-quester it instead, Sha-dope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min Cold Front 69,603
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min PEllen 99,354
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min Learn to Read 186,848
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 52,695
News From the scene of downtown shooting: 'It looked... 7 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr timmy 71,939
News 3 accused of murder in 2012 shooting 12 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]