Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
797,181 - 797,200 of 1,079,047 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Are there a Liberal/ Democrat going to step up to the Plate and criticize Obama and his administration for Threatening Individuals Citizens from expressing their Opinions or are you going to be as spineless as you’re Liberal Media and look the other Way?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sweetie, there's a perfectly simple explanation for all that! That darned old liberal media went to journalism school and learned a bunch of rules and shit, many of which are designed to protect the "mark" from unnecessary embarrassment or harassment. A code of conduct if you will. That's why we turned our heads when Dan Rather tripped up while collecting the very real dirt on l'il George when he got arrested in Alabama for drugs and coulodn't show up for National Guard duty cause he was out pickin' up trash on the highway (all true, but would've required the "tough" questions.)
Now when you go to journalism school in the basement of the mormon church... you are - reasonably enough - not bound by any such strictures. Quite the contrary you're bound only by your three wives and your holy underwear.
Drinking Holy Water again, I see.

After someone peed in it.
USA Evil Dictators

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

GOP lawmakers press Napolitano over decision to release illegal immigrants

By Jordy Yager - 02/28/13 11:03 AM ET

The top Republicans on the Senate and House Judiciary Committees are questioning Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano about the release this week of hundreds of illegal immigrants being held in detention centers.

Sen. Chuck Grassley (Iowa) and Rep. Bob Goodlatte (Va.), in a letter to Napolitano, said the “poorly reasoned” decision to transfer the illegal immigrants to a supervised release program was evidence she hadn’t effectively prepared for the automatic sequester cuts set to take effect Friday. The lawmakers charged that Napolitano was violating her department’s main security mission.

“While the administration is clearly embarking on a campaign to scare the public and Congress about the realities of budget reductions, it is clear that you have not planned adequately for the March 1 sequestration,” said Grassley and Goodlatte in the letter dated Feb. 27 and released Thursday morning.

“Simply blaming budget reductions as a means to turn a blind eye toward the national security of the American people is a dangerous plan and one that calls into question the department’s preparations for sequestration.”

The White House and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) have said they did not know beforehand about the move by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), which targeted only illegal immigrants deemed to be a low public-safety risk. ICE said the mass release was in preparation for the $85 billion in across-the-board spending cuts, widely expected to go into effect on March 1, which would limit the number of detainees ICE could pay to house.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/news/285489-gop-l...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

YOU SEE HOW THESE OUTLAWS WORK,LETTING OUTLAWS OUT OF
JAIL!!!
wraparoundrose

Parker, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Barak wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so I lie once in a while.
Allright, so it's more than once in a while...
Okay, I admit it. I'm pathological. At least I'm getting help. You'd be pathological, too, if you had to defend Bush and Cheney 24 hours a day.
It's a hopeless task. Why do I do it?
Barry, is that you?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this half of your personality isn't running for anything and, as you rightly point out, women tend to love me, even the ones that hate me, so I'm not really into the self-promotion thing either. I guess I'm ok with the humiliation and embarrassment thing, carol, and my suggestion to you is that you get comfortable with it too.
You really do love me this much. It's okay. You felt ignored for a long time, I know. That's okay too.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So, um, when "carol" says she loves your ass and would like nothing more than to roll your panties down with her tongue and then lave your pudenda like slices of ripe mango... does that sound gay to you?
As long as leosnana will be my friend, I'll keep talking dirty.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this as good as it gets?
What!!!...were you expecting reality or something?

It's in that bottle. Go chase it.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of bible-boy, have you read the scripture that says love those who persecute you?
I love you SOOOOOO much, carol...from Orlando!
You love your right hand and your left thumb.
wraparoundDave

Parker, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, since Jan of 2011, Its been the Republicans that own the debt.
So, your question should be "where will Boehner get the money that he approved to be spent"
Wrong as usual, reacharound:

Just the facts ma'm:
, Budget Deficits
http://www.fms.treas.gov/index.html
2002 FY Budget Deficit $158 Billion
2003 FY Budget Deficit $365 Billion
2004 FY Budget Deficit $412 Billion
2005 FY Budget Deficit $319 Billion
2006 FY Budget Deficit $248 Billion
2007 FY Budget Deficit $161 Billion

Democrats control Congress

2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012FY Budget deficit $1.6 trillion
2013 proposed deficit $1.1 trillion

Gawd, you're an idiot.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Drinking Holy Water again, I see.
After someone peed in it.
Whoa, big fella, that's your game not mine. Ain't nuthin' holy about water in my world unless I can use it to drown you in.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

LAST DAY TO SAY....Is the Pope Catholic?

NO, HE IS A NAZI!!!!!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, waxturd/goober/Jimmy admits to rigging the judge it system!!!
Are you that stupid or didn't you realize you were confessing?
I'm guessing stupid.
Hey Dizzy Judgeit Nut!

Are you on drugs again today? Not sure how you arrived at that, whackjob, but anyways since you like ammo...

Just heard that the average number of bullets a COP uses to take down a person shooting at them is five (5) bullets.

You were saying all people only need one bullet.

Idiot.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this half of your personality isn't running for anything and, as you rightly point out, women tend to love me, even the ones that hate me, so I'm not really into the self-promotion thing either. I guess I'm ok with the humiliation and embarrassment thing, carol, and my suggestion to you is that you get comfortable with it too.
Any man who would steal a woman's name and identity just because they can't speak for themselves in the face of opposition isn't the kind of man you must think you are.
wraparoundDave

Parker, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that awarded you a brilliant judge-it for your dumbass comments isn't smart enough to set the time on a VCR, let alone rig a judge-it system. And for the record, a few mentally ill savants, like yourself, often have ONE spike in their play book, your skill is cheating.
STFU about the judge it's you mentally ill old geezer.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Squeezing every last penny out of taxpayers.
Didn't your taxes go up too in January? I'm not in the "rich" category. Are you?
We'll be getting even less in our paychecks next year. Someone's got to pay for everyone else's free medical care.
It is a savings account.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do love me this much. It's okay. You felt ignored for a long time, I know. That's okay too.
Um... yup, yup, that must be it, carol, I love you. Amigo, or amygdyla or whatever that shit is. Say, did I hear you say we had some coke for sale cause we're not gonna get much for it if you keep snortin' it like it was white flour and you was Betty Crocker, bitch!
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You never answered this question, dufus.
And, it seems Obama is a pathological liar. The latest lie is about non-existent cuts to spending with the sequester.
Somehow, Obama doesn't have the money to pay teachers and police and border patrol agents and has to release illegal alien criminals back into the general population, but he has the money to buy drones to spy on the American population and buy a billion rounds of ammunition for DHS, BATF and FBI.
Since paying for the government isn't important to Obama, and the government is certain to collapse with the current (lack of a) plan, I suppose those billion rounds of ammunition targetting the American population will be needed to institute the dictatorship over what remains of the United States.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Your a f cking idiot, honestly! Sonic cracked your ass on this stupid ass question a few days ago, but here you are again. Asking the same damn retarded question again! This is what I mean when I call you people ignorant. 1 track minded & ignoring the facts.
wraparoundDave

Parker, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 14 percent of the people surveyed could answer all four questions about current events:“which party controls the House of Representatives, the current unemployment rate, the nation that Angela Merkel leads and which presidential candidate favors taxing higher-income Americans.… Most news audiences, however, scored substantially better than the public.”
The best audience: Rachel Maddow’s (38 percent could answer all four questions).
http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/mediawire/...
BillO is 10th. below Colbert and the Daily Show.
that's not even ironic for some reason.[?]
No one believes you, you're a liar and an idiot, not even your fellow liberal buffoons would believe you.
I see liberals weekly on shows like "Jaywalking" guessing WWII was in the 1800's.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Any man who would steal a woman's name and identity just because they can't speak for themselves in the face of opposition isn't the kind of man you must think you are.
Well, for a thief I'm apparently pretty inept because here we are on the bed talkin' and you just said you loved me? Any court in the land will set me free for the simple reason, you been leadin' me on!
wraparoundDave

Parker, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb carol, still fumbles around trying to overcome the obvious effects of her several, varied, and preventable mini-strokes caused by her porr life choices. Speaking of poor choices, could you play up Laura Ingraham, Condi, Tiger, Alford, Cain, and Powell just a little more before your side goes jihad on them once more?
http://youtu.be/fz2cwE4-adY
Carol is Einstein, you're homer simpson. dummy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-24 11 min RACE 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min truth 48,867
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min voice of peace 67,899
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 40 min KrisChristie 1,856
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,368
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,516
Amy 7-24 1 hr edogxxx 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 174,513
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••