Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#866097 Feb 28, 2013
LAST DAY TO SAY....Is the Pope Catholic?

NO, HE IS A NAZI!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#866098 Feb 28, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, waxturd/goober/Jimmy admits to rigging the judge it system!!!
Are you that stupid or didn't you realize you were confessing?
I'm guessing stupid.
Hey Dizzy Judgeit Nut!

Are you on drugs again today? Not sure how you arrived at that, whackjob, but anyways since you like ammo...

Just heard that the average number of bullets a COP uses to take down a person shooting at them is five (5) bullets.

You were saying all people only need one bullet.

Idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#866099 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this half of your personality isn't running for anything and, as you rightly point out, women tend to love me, even the ones that hate me, so I'm not really into the self-promotion thing either. I guess I'm ok with the humiliation and embarrassment thing, carol, and my suggestion to you is that you get comfortable with it too.
Any man who would steal a woman's name and identity just because they can't speak for themselves in the face of opposition isn't the kind of man you must think you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wraparoundDave

Westminster, CO

#866100 Feb 28, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that awarded you a brilliant judge-it for your dumbass comments isn't smart enough to set the time on a VCR, let alone rig a judge-it system. And for the record, a few mentally ill savants, like yourself, often have ONE spike in their play book, your skill is cheating.
STFU about the judge it's you mentally ill old geezer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#866101 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Squeezing every last penny out of taxpayers.
Didn't your taxes go up too in January? I'm not in the "rich" category. Are you?
We'll be getting even less in our paychecks next year. Someone's got to pay for everyone else's free medical care.
It is a savings account.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#866102 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do love me this much. It's okay. You felt ignored for a long time, I know. That's okay too.
Um... yup, yup, that must be it, carol, I love you. Amigo, or amygdyla or whatever that shit is. Say, did I hear you say we had some coke for sale cause we're not gonna get much for it if you keep snortin' it like it was white flour and you was Betty Crocker, bitch!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nj raider 1

United States

#866103 Feb 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You never answered this question, dufus.
And, it seems Obama is a pathological liar. The latest lie is about non-existent cuts to spending with the sequester.
Somehow, Obama doesn't have the money to pay teachers and police and border patrol agents and has to release illegal alien criminals back into the general population, but he has the money to buy drones to spy on the American population and buy a billion rounds of ammunition for DHS, BATF and FBI.
Since paying for the government isn't important to Obama, and the government is certain to collapse with the current (lack of a) plan, I suppose those billion rounds of ammunition targetting the American population will be needed to institute the dictatorship over what remains of the United States.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Your a f cking idiot, honestly! Sonic cracked your ass on this stupid ass question a few days ago, but here you are again. Asking the same damn retarded question again! This is what I mean when I call you people ignorant. 1 track minded & ignoring the facts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wraparoundDave

Westminster, CO

#866104 Feb 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 14 percent of the people surveyed could answer all four questions about current events:“which party controls the House of Representatives, the current unemployment rate, the nation that Angela Merkel leads and which presidential candidate favors taxing higher-income Americans.… Most news audiences, however, scored substantially better than the public.”
The best audience: Rachel Maddow’s (38 percent could answer all four questions).
http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/mediawire/...
BillO is 10th. below Colbert and the Daily Show.
that's not even ironic for some reason.[?]
No one believes you, you're a liar and an idiot, not even your fellow liberal buffoons would believe you.
I see liberals weekly on shows like "Jaywalking" guessing WWII was in the 1800's.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#866105 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Any man who would steal a woman's name and identity just because they can't speak for themselves in the face of opposition isn't the kind of man you must think you are.
Well, for a thief I'm apparently pretty inept because here we are on the bed talkin' and you just said you loved me? Any court in the land will set me free for the simple reason, you been leadin' me on!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wraparoundDave

Westminster, CO

#866106 Feb 28, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb carol, still fumbles around trying to overcome the obvious effects of her several, varied, and preventable mini-strokes caused by her porr life choices. Speaking of poor choices, could you play up Laura Ingraham, Condi, Tiger, Alford, Cain, and Powell just a little more before your side goes jihad on them once more?
http://youtu.be/fz2cwE4-adY
Carol is Einstein, you're homer simpson. dummy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Subway

Brooklyn, NY

#866108 Feb 28, 2013
Boiling butt sauce drippies
carol

Orlando, FL

#866110 Feb 28, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
NO, HE IS A NAZI!!!!!
Heheheheheheheheheheheheh, yeah but he's givin' up his shoes... take a real man in a dress to do that...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#866111 Feb 28, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dizzy Judgeit Nut!
Are you on drugs again today? Not sure how you arrived at that, whackjob, but anyways since you like ammo...
Just heard that the average number of bullets a COP uses to take down a person shooting at them is five (5) bullets.
You were saying all people only need one bullet.
Idiot.
Wonder where the judge-its are coming from all of the sudden?
Waxturd finally confesses to rigging Judge-its:
Page 40,035 : Post#866017

Waxturd/Goober/Jimmy
<Quoted text>
"Hey there Judgeit Nut!

It was funny this morning.

Jimmy was up 5 then some lib had Jimmy beat. It was back & forth right up through the twenties and the lib couldn't keep up and quit.

Is Jimmy the one doing the judgeits to stop you liberals from doing the same, hypocrite?

Jimmy sure must be smarter & faster than you, eh lowlife?"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wraparoundDave

Westminster, CO

#866112 Feb 28, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Perseveration
The involuntary and pathologic persistence of the same verbal response or motor activity regardless of the stimulus or its duration. The condition occurs primarily in patients with brain damage or organic mental disorders, although it may also appear in schizophrenia as an association disturbance. It is caused by a neurologic deficit.
sounds like barry on bengazi. Among other things.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#866113 Feb 28, 2013
NO, HE IS A NAZI!!!!!
You hate religious people/religion, yes, we know, Democrat.

We all know too well about your hate issues, but it's ironic you say this.

In fact, the NAZIs eradicated christianity in favor of a Pagan state. You would have fit in well in the Waffen SS, hate bag.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#866114 Feb 28, 2013
wraparoundDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is Einstein, you're homer simpson. dummy.
Who, me?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wraparoundDave

Westminster, CO

#866115 Feb 28, 2013
NO, HE IS A NAZI!!!!!
What a hating douchebag you are.

Still looking for Ms. Right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#866116 Feb 28, 2013
wraparoundDave wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU about the judge it's you mentally ill old geezer.
It's no wonder you conservatives are uncomfortable having the judge-it fraud pointed out. One of your own is being exposed as a cheater, its the new Republican way to win. This is a deliberate attempt to distort the credibility of comments made by everyone here by one scammer. I'm not going to let one narcissistic moron have 20 times the input on the judge-it system as other posters. It reflects on everyone, it makes us all look stupid. Right wingers should be embarrassed that a fellow Republican is regularly attempting to corrupt the dialog.
I hope it continues because it provides a great opportunity to show everyone what phony losers right wingers are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#866117 Feb 28, 2013
Careful, carol, or you'll get us banned. Supervision seems extremely lax around here, do you think we need more governance?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#866118 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as leosnana will be my friend, I'll keep talking.
When you wish upon a star. Makes no difference who you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min J RULES 69,347
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min loose cannon 177,958
In Chicago's war zones, the tragedy extends bey... 34 min SMH 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min litesong 46,575
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 49 min what a loser 4,017
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 1 hr SLY WEST 1,121
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 1 hr joey 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,196
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search