Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#866441 Mar 1, 2013
Carol!

Virgo
It may be very hard to resist a shopping spree again today, especially if you are out with your friends today. You'll want to have what everyone else is buying, but try to control the impulse to spend. In fact, you might try leaving your credit cards at home. Just because something is on sale doesn't mean you need it! If you do spend, be sure to give what items you no longer use to the needy.
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#866442 Mar 1, 2013
I excited about doing a huge massive in the toilet
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866443 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. There are still a few of us left in this world.
4.26% of Republicans who voted for Mitt.

though without some major medical breakthroughs that one will be cut in half by the next election.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#866444 Mar 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, so enough about the damn budget. Republicans and Democrats will never get together and pass a balanced budget so there is no point getting all excited about it.
Boehner says he won't act until the Senate does. and McConnell, from Boehner's own party is fillibustering in the Senate.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#866445 Mar 1, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Uh There is a difference between a press conference and standing in front of a crowd flapping your gums reading off a teleprompter. Captain Campaigner rides again!!! Somebody ought to tell the clown the election is over.
Yawn
carol

Orlando, FL

#866446 Mar 1, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Rome?
No, no, no, it's an Italian firm, Damfino Construction.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866447 Mar 1, 2013
Fox Deceptively Edits Obama Remarks On Sequestration To Manufacture Backtracking Claim

Fox & Friends removed Obama's assertion that it's possible that many Americans may not feel the effects of the cuts for several weeks to manufacture an accusation that Obama has backtracked from previous claims about the harmful effects of the sequestration.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/28/fox-d...
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#866448 Mar 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Woodward told Hannity that the President should be questioned about
Bill Ayers!!!
Hannity calls Congressman Keith Ellison a black muslim!
Here we go, off into nutville, and Carols still talking about 57 states!
Actually, that was Obama. LOL
carol

Orlando, FL

#866449 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
An insecure man steals the identities of women who intimidate him.
Alternately, an insecure woman is one who spends her time trying to intimidate men through guilt. Also, Catholic women I realize... and I refuse to define what constitutes a secure woman, but I'm pretty sure it's one who's comfortable in her own skein.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#866450 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You're totally delusional. Bush gave about 12 press conferences in 8 years.
President Obama is talking to the people every day.
Stop lying.
You mean Obama is lying to the people everyday.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#866451 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Boehner says he won't act until the Senate does. and McConnell, from Boehner's own party is fillibustering in the Senate.
Republicans battling Republicans. What's this world coming to?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#866452 Mar 1, 2013
The skies didn’t Fall, income drops most in 20 years, Donna Brazile asking why her Premiums has gone up and the president administration threaten Journalists that Highlighted ‘The Sequester’ was Obama’s Creation!!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#866453 Mar 1, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I beg of you my topix friends, do not let me lose control of myself with these judgits!! Please, someone challenge me!! I feel like I'm losing all control and I don't want to go back to the hydrotherapy bath, the tranquilizing chair and the gyroscope therapy. Yesterday was more than enough!!
Leave your phone numbers in my Topix private messaging box. We can discuss this!!
Warmly, Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#866454 Mar 1, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Uh There is a difference between a press conference and standing in front of a crowd flapping your gums reading off a teleprompter. Captain Campaigner rides again!!! Somebody ought to tell the clown the election is over.
Where you off to Captain?
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#866455 Mar 1, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I've really lost control of myself this time. I have no recollection of giving myself that many judgits!! Scary!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
carol

Orlando, FL

#866456 Mar 1, 2013
World Champion wrote:
I excited about doing a huge massive in the toilet
Well, at least you hit the bowl for once... are you sure it's the toilet though? I told you not to keep the food processor in the bathroom... those damned New York apartments!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#866457 Mar 1, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I would like to take a moment, and a much needed breather, from maniacally judging your posts to make a serious and heartfelt post.
Most of you know me as "Not Surprized" (the chubby Obama worshipper from an embarrassing hidden location), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
Just love me unconditionaly....
Warm hugs!!! Not Surprized
On with the judgit competition!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866458 Mar 1, 2013
“The Jewish Community Relations Council of Minnesota and the Dakotas (JCRC) condemns in the strongest possible terms a recent hateful political attack ad focusing on Representative Keith Ellison’s religion. The ad rings in character impugnment tied to religious faith and not Representative Ellison’s actions as a public official.

“Representative Ellison is a friend to the Jewish community and we have enjoyed a strong working relationship with him since he assumed office in 2006. Even when there are significant issues on which we disagree, we appreciate and respect working with Representative Ellison.

“The Constitution of the United States of America guarantees that ‘no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.’ To paraphrase Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., this means that we elect our elected officials based upon the content of their character, not their faith.”

http://preview2.minndakjcrc.org/wp/2012/jcrc-...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866459 Mar 1, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes in the winds of change and lies the lame stream media finds their direction. Obama's second term will not be as easy as his first. The lame stream media will sooner or later, eventually throw obama under the bus.
No, they won't.

They have no balls.

The trashing of Bob Woodward was a warning to any who dare stray from the plantation.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866460 Mar 1, 2013
"Love gives a power to my life... Love can perform a wondrous labour which I have learned internally, and all the good or bad in me takes on a penetrating savour, changing my soul so it can be consumed in a delicious flame." So there, debil, I love you with all my heart and you must love me too or you wouldn't be following around trying to torment me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min jimi-yank 52,731
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,620
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques in Orleans 187,009
obama our next president 8 hr bale wayne 3
News Animal brothels prevalent in Chicago? 10 hr News Junkie 1
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 13 hr J T L U K 19
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 14 hr Red_Forman 856
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]