Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
797,161 - 797,180 of 1,084,466 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You never answered this question, dufus.
And, it seems Obama is a pathological liar. The latest lie is about non-existent cuts to spending with the sequester.
Somehow, Obama doesn't have the money to pay teachers and police and border patrol agents and has to release illegal alien criminals back into the general population, but he has the money to buy drones to spy on the American population and buy a billion rounds of ammunition for DHS, BATF and FBI.
Since paying for the government isn't important to Obama, and the government is certain to collapse with the current (lack of a) plan, I suppose those billion rounds of ammunition targetting the American population will be needed to institute the dictatorship over what remains of the United States.
Perseveration
The involuntary and pathologic persistence of the same verbal response or motor activity regardless of the stimulus or its duration. The condition occurs primarily in patients with brain damage or organic mental disorders, although it may also appear in schizophrenia as an association disturbance. It is caused by a neurologic deficit.
Taneisha MoAnique Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were in jail jane; wasn't that you who pushed that man in front of the train and killed him; because he was a muslim?
that probably would be some of your career criminal inlaws when they aren't dating their daughters. i did feel bad when i read about your sister-in-law. her son, Bashid, really is a good kid though (don't blacks ALWAYS say that when a family member with a mile long rap sheet is arrested?)

"Bashid McLean confessed to dismembering his mother and scattering her body parts around the Bronx. An accomplice, William Harris, who has 12 prior arrests, was caught on video helping McLean dispose of garbage bags that contained the body parts of 52-year-old Tanya Bird, sources say."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/son-dumpi...

and then there's those kid relatives of yours in liberal schools playing this game:

New York SEE IT: Mock fetus-kill frenzy captured in sick YouTube video posted by Hunter College students (VIDEO)
In the game, called 'Abortion Battles,' male students stuff balloons under their shirts and then pop them with forks while others shout 'Kill that baby!'

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/kill-baby...

and, some people aren't on topix because they have lives. not you of course. some people.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of bible-boy, have you read the scripture that says love those who persecute you?
I love you SOOOOOO much, carol...from Orlando!
Shit, honey, do you have any idea how many times I've heard that? I'm a little numb to it now. But if you REALLY loved me you'd kill yourself and save me the trouble. I've got SOOO much work to do now! "Scripture's" all bullshit, carol, it's like Charlie McCarthy, you can make it say whatever you want it to you just gotta stick your hand far enough up its ass. Kinda like you come to think of it...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Obama and the Liberal Media try to spin a lie that Republicans was the blame for the “Sequester’ Mr. President even your ObamaMedia couldn’t spin away the Lie it’s all tumbling down around you!!
But like they say “A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is still putting on its shoes” well truth has arrived!! Obama it’s your Sequester and your Crisis!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, did you know that Glenn Beck started out as a stand-up comedian when he wasn't falling down drunk?
Analysis: It's true that during a May 9, 2008 campaign stop in Oregon, Barack Obama said he had visited 57 states. The exact quote, as transcribed in the LA Times "Top of the Ticket" blog (and viewable on YouTube), went as follows:
"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon," Obama said. "Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."
Not to excuse the gaffe, but it's clear from the context that the candidate intended to say he had been in 47 (or perhaps 48) states, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Obama acknowledged the mistake later that same day by poking fun at his own "numeracy problem."
The rest of this forwarded email can be taken as either a joke or a smear, depending on how amusing one finds yet another reference to Obama's rumored secret adherence to the Muslim faith.
Is it true there are exactly 57 Islamic states in the world? That depends on how you're counting. There are, as of this writing, exactly 57 member states in the above-mentioned Organization of the Islamic Conference, which roughly coincides with the number of countries currently boasting a Muslim majority population (estimates range from
Did you know Obama started out as a Muslim? In Indonesia? Islam is the dominant religion in Indonesia with over 80% Muslims. Or do you think he was practicing Christianity in this photo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You do a perfectly good job of humiliating and embarrassing yourself without having to worry about me.
But thanks anyway for your concern.
Well, this half of your personality isn't running for anything and, as you rightly point out, women tend to love me, even the ones that hate me, so I'm not really into the self-promotion thing either. I guess I'm ok with the humiliation and embarrassment thing, carol, and my suggestion to you is that you get comfortable with it too.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit, honey, do you have any idea how many times I've heard that? I'm a little numb to it now. But if you REALLY loved me you'd kill yourself and save me the trouble. I've got SOOO much work to do now! "Scripture's" all bullshit, carol, it's like Charlie McCarthy, you can make it say whatever you want it to you just gotta stick your hand far enough up its ass. Kinda like you come to think of it...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
You folks simply have to die, carol. I've looked at it every which way and can see no other solution that works for everybody. You see no reason to compromise, have no hesitation to propound ignorant, racist, misogynistic, idiotic, quasi-religious, oil-fired, business friendly nonsense and I haven't got time or the interest to correct you so death is pretty much it for you guys I'm afraid. The good news is, that's what you want, right? I mean death is your reward for living an idiotic life in the idiotic pursuit of shit you can't possibly take with you and your kids don't want cause it reminds them of the time they came home early from school and saw you and the milkman on Aunt Enda's sideboard with you tonguing his balls and him ejaculating in your hair.
Otherwise, carol, what's the point? Why hang around places like this hopin' that people much smarter than you - in one sense - are always going to find the time to humiliate and embarrass you, or, at least be distracted long enough for you clowns to slip a few more "bid'ness-friendly" bills through the local legislature before someone honest(er) gets elected and has the whole sheebang cuffed and sent to jail in Guantanamo or someplace.
Harsh, but true. Try not to succumb to brainwashing...I've great appreciation for a dirty mind.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you it is me. I am giving myself (ans my socpuppets)all those brilliant judgits. If I don't give myself all those judgits, how the heck am I going to meet and impress a nice Republican gentlemen like myself? Quiz me that Raider!!!
Warm hugs, Waxman!
At first I thought the multiple sock puppet thing was just a hoax but now I'm certain that in addition to narcissism, waxturd has another mental illness:
Multiple personality disorder (Sybil disorder) is a severe mental disorder in which a person displays two or more distinct identities. There can be as many as 100 personalities or more, although most patients display about 10 to 15 different personalities.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Squeezing every last penny out of taxpayers.

Didn't your taxes go up too in January? I'm not in the "rich" category. Are you?

We'll be getting even less in our paychecks next year. Someone's gotta pay for everyone else's free medical care.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>"I've been to 57 states so far...and one to go." At least he thought there were 58 states - seeing there are 57 members in the Organization of the Islamic Cooperation.

A fairly significant "brain fart" for a presidential candidate.

McCain or Romney would have been laughed at and ridiculed out of town if either had said that on the campaign trail.
McCain or Romney WERE laughed at and ridiculed out of town for LESS than that!

You assume Liberals can see the hypocrisy. Well, they don't. They are engaged in the politics of personal destruction.

Sarah Palin is one of the most brightness person in America! She dominates the English language so well that even by accidents she creates new bonafide grammatically correct words:

REFUDIATE

Which after liberal experts analyze it with the intention to ridicule her they end up admitting in defeat that the word was correctly crafted and valid under the grammatical construct of words!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
Anyone of you Moonbts want to debate the Whie House isn't a mausoleum for bunch of so called Democrats who are actually fascists?
First it was Woodward, a media icon and now another prominent d repected indivdul has come forward:
Another member of the Washington political media stepped forward Thursday to claim he was threatened by the Obama White House, shortly after the White House denied reports that an adviser threatened famed Watergate journalist Bob Woodward.
The latest claim comes from Lanny Davis, who served as counsel to former President Bill Clinton and later went on to write a column for The Washington Times. In a radio interview on WMAL, Davis said that a "senior Obama White House official" once called his editor at the Times and said that if the paper continued to run his columns, "his reporters would lose their credentials."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/28/wh...
Then there's Obama's former press secretary, Robert Gibbs.

"When I went through the process of becoming press secretary," Gibbs said, "one of the things, one of the first things they told me was,‘You’re not even to acknowledge the drone program. You’re not even to discuss that it exists.'”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/24/robe...

Democrat whistle blowers exposing the lies and deception. They're coming out of the woodwork like termites.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
The Liberal Media has been pushing a Narrative that the Presidents hands are Tied!! The inconvenient fact that completely undermines the Narrative Propaganda currently emanating from the White House and its media about the dire, world-ending, economy-crashing, dangerous sequester cuts!! Well folks Obama have the authority to choose what is and is not cut!!The question should beÂ…. will Obama step up and finally show Leadership or will he continue to play Politics with Americans LifeÂ’s?
He will continue the politics of personal destruction. He is a Liberal what else do you expect?

He never had leadership skills!

Unless it is to kill someone, including AMERICANS oversea and soon, by drones, domestic.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this half of your personality isn't running for anything and, as you rightly point out, women tend to love me, even the ones that hate me, so I'm not really into the self-promotion thing either. I guess I'm ok with the humiliation and embarrassment thing, carol, and my suggestion to you is that you get comfortable with it too.
wraparoundrose

Parker, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Oh wait spouses are off limits, I take it back.
You can insult my ex's all you want.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Flimsy defense for the orchestrated indoctrination being effected by the liberals in this country.(Basically lacks a subject, is a sentence fragment)

Liberals love to laud their education but when reading their posts it appears most have no more than the basic skills achieved from a GED.(Error you made here is referred to as a dangling participle; do you know how to correct it?)

Unfortunately Dave you don't appear to even have this level of education must less be a candidate for the school board (oh wait .. in the liberal world you don't need an education you only need to profess one.)(You have failed to set off the parenthetical element, noun in direct address, in commas. Also, the ellipses consists of three dots and no spaces...Want to tell us about your extensive conservative education again, Doofus?

Be careful, your actions tend to speak so loudly that we can't hear a word you are saying.
Liberal Public education!

PhD in feeling good by stealing taxes from working people to distribute to lazy ghetto liberals in exchange for votes.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Harsh, but true. Try not to succumb to brainwashing...I've great appreciation for a dirty mind.
<psst...I need a friend...I'll talk dirty all you want.>
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Harsh, but true. Try not to succumb to brainwashing...I've great appreciation for a dirty mind.
So, um, when "carol" says she loves your ass and would like nothing more than to roll your panties down with her tongue and then lave your pudenda like slices of ripe mango... does that sound gay to you?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain or Romney WERE laughed at and ridiculed out of town for LESS than that!
You assume Liberals can see the hypocrisy. Well, they don't. They are engaged in the politics of personal destruction.
Sarah Palin is one of the most brightness person in America! She dominates the English language so well that even by accidents she creates new bonafide grammatically correct words:
REFUDIATE
Which after liberal experts analyze it with the intention to ridicule her they end up admitting in defeat that the word was correctly crafted and valid under the grammatical construct of words!!!
It's quite obvious liberals don't see their own hypocrisy. Look at all they get away with.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
With automatic budget cuts set to kick in tomorrow, here's a really short version of today's episode of Sequester Theater: In the Senate, Democrats and Republicans will hold dueling votes on plans to avert the sequester. The Democratic plan will likely get more than 50 votes, and the Republican plan certainly won't. Despite getting a majority, the Democratic plan will likely fail, however—unless Republicans decide not to filibuster it. In the House, nothing will happen.
Here's an even shorter version: Congress is completely dysfunctional. The only people who are doing anything remotely serious to stop the sequester are Senate Democrats, but they can't even put pressure on House Republicans because a handful of old-timers blocked filibuster reform, giving Senate Republicans veto power.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/02/28/1190...
"silly"
What is the problem with a sequester? The government will still be spending 83 billion more than they did last year. Even the administration is backing off their tales of gloom and doom.
Speaking of senate veto power, why will the senate led by democrat Harry Reid not bring up more than 30 bills passed by the house? Reid is afraid the bills will pass?Why has the senate under democrat Reid not passed a budget in over 1400 days?
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••