Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#866137 Feb 28, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you it is me. I am giving myself (ans my socpuppets)all those brilliant judgits. If I don't give myself all those judgits, how the heck am I going to meet and impress a nice Democratic rejected woman like myself? Quiz me that Raider!!!
Warm hugs, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#866138 Feb 28, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares about your judgeit problem you old crackpot.
Those of us that have been here for a long time see your lying side do the same thing hypocrite. We do not care - get it? The only thing you are exposing, is what a moron you are.
Everyone is on to you waxturd. Only a moron like you thinks you can pull this off. I'm not going to stop because you're a perfect example of the cheating strategy that Republicans have resorted to.
Pathetic loser.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#866139 Feb 28, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I implore you my topix friends, do not let me lose control of myself with these judgits!! Please someone challenge me!! I feel like I'm losing all control and I don't want to go back to the hydrotherapy bath, the tranquilizing chair" and the gyroscope. Once was enough today!!!
Leave your phone numbers in my Topix private messaging box. We can discuss this!!
Warmly, Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#866140 Feb 28, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Sheesh after reading some of these posts if the rightwingers posting are the cream of the crop the Republican party is screwed big time. Half you idiots should be institutionalized. You all are making Flack look like a genius.
HALF! Can you name ONE right winger that posts here that doesn't exhibit at least a mild form of mental illness?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#866141 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, carol from Orlando, I'm glad you asked. You see, Dan didn't precisely get caught with his pants down so to speak, that would mean he was Catholic which he's not. What he is, is Texan. And, as all politically wired Texans have known and forgotten for twenty years, l'il George didn't show up to serve cause he was doin' public service in Alabama on a drug charge. Ann Richards used to tell the stroy at parties the way you'd tell travelling salesman jokes. So old Dan thought he had easy pickins when the "old letters" fell in his lap. What he hadn't counted on was that the letters were doctored and replaced in the files by Karl Rove's people. They knew the press was sniffin' around and they figured out the only chance they had was to put false evidence forward for someone like old Dan to snap up. They knew old
Dan knew the stories and they knew he wouldn't think twice about discovering evidence which merely confirmed what he already knew to be true. Pretty sneaky, shame on old Dan for throwin' Br'er Rabbit in de briar patch. But the real story is in what happened next. All those hard hitting liberal journalists all got called in by their republican bosses, network head, senior editors, and were told in no uncertain terms to drop the matter. So they did! A liar and a druggie goes free in order that the office of the President not be further defiled by a guy who makes Nixon look like Pope... whichever.
Now, as you surmised, carol, I feel fine about there only being one source for the news: Public Radio and Public Television. I have two reasons for this: 1. When money is not the driving force behind the news you get good people doing a good job for good reasons. 2. Those "people" you mention, carol, already largely believe that a "god" created the earth in seven days, that dinosaurs lived with humans, that fetuses have civil rights, that Antonin Scalia can have nine kids, that one should be able to own any weapon for any reason, that Fox News is news, that the Department of Education should be dissolved (or something,) that marriage is a sacred rite, that gays don't have the same rights as other people, that you can cut down and pave the world endlessly with no consequences, and that climate change is a natural phenomena. In other words, "carol", you've already been brainwashed what harm is a little more gonna do?
All successful bullshitters will mix fact with conspiracy theories, opinion along with partisan dogma and call it macaroni. You've got it all here in your little dog bowl.

Dan got his lying Liberal azz whupped. Dress it up all you want to with Rove Conspiracy but Dan got got his just desserts. Republican Martians killed JFK, right?

PBS and NPR *ARE* driven by money and Progressive Delights. You forgot to dress up that lie a little better. Try scooping your propaganda from some other source beyond Nancy Pelosi's shopping cart. Your brain transplant went horribly wrong, Dood. Your thighs and cheeks are covering your ears.

Gee. You really know how to dress up Bush-Bashing into a Dr. Oz Special.

But it's still the same ol' same ol'. Call Oprah. She'll help you out, I'm sure.

You wasted how many paragraphs? You could have just wrote clearly and succinctly that Liberal Propaganda says XXXXX..... and be done with it. Instead, you run off into the night sky with a smug progressive rant of fallacies leading nowhere. Enjoy the stars, kid.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#866142 Feb 28, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Back again!!! If anyone is interested I will be selling Tupperware for the entire week coming up!! I am the top Tupperware seller here in my hidden embarrassing location . Here I am doing what I do best, when I'm not here on Topix, judging all your posts that is!!
Leave me your phone number!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l8-fvyq7yZYXX
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#866143 Feb 28, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I'm still waiting for a challenger in my judgit 'tourney'! No takers? Come on fellas give it a whirl!! It's fun, never boring, exciting and very challenging!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, I'll double up on my depends. I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret) ;) They don't call me "Not Surprized" for nothing you know!! Please, join the fun.
Warm hugs, Not Surprized
And don't forget to leave me your phone numbers!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Lapeer, MI

#866144 Feb 28, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, did you know that Glenn Beck started out as a stand-up comedian when he wasn't falling down drunk?
Analysis: It's true that during a May 9, 2008 campaign stop in Oregon, Barack Obama said he had visited 57 states. The exact quote, as transcribed in the LA Times "Top of the Ticket" blog (and viewable on YouTube), went as follows:
"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon," Obama said. "Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."
Not to excuse the gaffe, but it's clear from the context that the candidate intended to say he had been in 47 (or perhaps 48) states, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Obama acknowledged the mistake later that same day by poking fun at his own "numeracy problem."
The rest of this forwarded email can be taken as either a joke or a smear, depending on how amusing one finds yet another reference to Obama's rumored secret adherence to the Muslim faith.
Is it true there are exactly 57 Islamic states in the world? That depends on how you're counting. There are, as of this writing, exactly 57 member states in the above-mentioned Organization of the Islamic Conference, which roughly coincides with the number of countries currently boasting a Muslim majority population (estimates range from
BTW, did you know that the Boy Messiah was a drug freak through most of his Affirmative Action schooling? So bad that he had to have those records sealed from public view in order to enter public life.

You'd make a poor press secretary considering just how crudely inept you are as a Boy Messiah Apologist.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#866145 Feb 28, 2013
Does any Liberal/Democrat think this woman is Bright? Maxine Waters predicts 'over 170 million' jobs lost to sequestration, this is the same woman that said FF wasn’t broken!!

Lapeer, MI

#866146 Feb 28, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"shinningelectr0n"
If you did some research you would find that most cases of sexual abuse not homo sexual assaults. They involve a sick individual, usually a male assaulting a female.
If the acts are consensual, what others do in the privacy of their bedrooms is none of your business or my business.
Peace
Right. That's why the Catholic Church has been hounded into paying billions around the globe to settle cases of male pervert priests having sex with young boys.

Oh yes. And that's why Teachers unions routinely shuttle male teachers between districts to shield them from lawsuits arising from their fondling or engaging boys in sex.

And who compiled this list of non-homo assaults for study? The LGBT?

Get serious or get out, Dood.

No peace.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#866147 Feb 28, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I speak for the forum!! LOL!
I am the turd that just wont flush.

I wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.

<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.

another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?

<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.

<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
<quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
|#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
#93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
#395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
<quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?

<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.

<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!

<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Noy Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Lapeer, MI

#866148 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know Obama started out as a Muslim? In Indonesia? Islam is the dominant religion in Indonesia with over 80% Muslims. Or do you think he was practicing Christianity in this photo?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_BiwFWD4yxsXX
When leosnana finally stops disgracing the Earth, her autopsy will present a 55 gal drum full of hook-line-and-sinkers inside her gullet.

Lapeer, MI

#866149 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this half of your personality isn't running for anything and, as you rightly point out, women tend to love me, even the ones that hate me, so I'm not really into the self-promotion thing either. I guess I'm ok with the humiliation and embarrassment thing, carol, and my suggestion to you is that you get comfortable with it too.
You don't enter dog pounds unprotected for good reason.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#866150 Feb 28, 2013
TSM wrote:
Does any Liberal/Democrat think this woman is Bright? Maxine Waters predicts 'over 170 million' jobs lost to sequestration, this is the same woman that said FF wasn’t broken!!
I consider her a Leninist.

Lapeer, MI

#866151 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa, big fella, that's your game not mine. Ain't nuthin' holy about water in my world unless I can use it to drown you in.
Sorry. I know that you and Holy Water mix like Snowballs in Hell.

You just go straight to the source and get squirted in the mouth.

Lapeer, MI

#866152 Feb 28, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Your a f cking idiot, honestly! Sonic cracked your ass on this stupid ass question a few days ago, but here you are again. Asking the same damn retarded question again! This is what I mean when I call you people ignorant. 1 track minded & ignoring the facts.
Yep, that's the same old Nj raider 1 we've all grown accustomed to!!

Rant, swear, rant, pant, stamp feet and rant some more!

Nothing like good, measured, rational expression, eh?

Lapeer, MI

#866153 Feb 28, 2013
TSM wrote:
Her only lifesaver is the Race Card.
carol

Salt Lake City, UT

#866155 Feb 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
All successful bullshitters will mix fact with conspiracy theories, opinion along with partisan dogma and call it macaroni. You've got it all here in your little dog bowl.
Dan got his lying Liberal azz whupped. Dress it up all you want to with Rove Conspiracy but Dan got got his just desserts. Republican Martians killed JFK, right?
PBS and NPR *ARE* driven by money and Progressive Delights. You forgot to dress up that lie a little better. Try scooping your propaganda from some other source beyond Nancy Pelosi's shopping cart. Your brain transplant went horribly wrong, Dood. Your thighs and cheeks are covering your ears.
Gee. You really know how to dress up Bush-Bashing into a Dr. Oz Special.
But it's still the same ol' same ol'. Call Oprah. She'll help you out, I'm sure.
You wasted how many paragraphs? You could have just wrote clearly and succinctly that Liberal Propaganda says XXXXX..... and be done with it. Instead, you run off into the night sky with a smug progressive rant of fallacies leading nowhere. Enjoy the stars, kid.
Well, ol' cripple-boy, here's the thing: if I hadn't been there and seen the story unfold personally I might have simply done what you do in here and blather away like a dried-up ol' codger. But, the thing is, cripple-boy, and when I say 'boy' I mean, boy, I heard Ann tell the story and she was telling it in a room full of Texas politicians of all stripes who already knew it, nodding their heads.

Now. Did I actually see l'il George pickin' up garbage? No. But it appeared to be general knowledge in the Texas state legislature when lubricated by all the booze big oil can buy. But there's more, sweetie. I, sort of, have connections to all the players involved. It was a good trap they laid out for ol' Dan but it was a trap nonetheless. The beauty of it was they were direct copies of the original documents but retyped on a word processor. Genius! Within an hour after Dan's story hit the street 2 conservative bloggers working for Rove's political lobby simultaneously noticed the non-typewriter spacing of the individual letters and the peculiar font characteristics overall. That's pretty good sleuthing from a bunch that supports nutty claims that global warming is just a phase the earth's going through and that dinosaur pups used to play with Neanderthal children. In other words, it was a lucky shot planned in advance that saved a drunk and drug-ridden president from being dragged through the gutter like both Nixon and Reagan.

World you like to debate Iran Contra now, cripple-boy? Now next time you decide to talk with your betters you use the proper respect or maybe that dumb bitch of yours will end up in a dark alley opened up like a christmas turkey.
carol

Salt Lake City, UT

#866156 Feb 28, 2013

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#866157 Feb 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Her only lifesaver is the Race Card.
you got that right and she would fit right in with those wild animals in Detroit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min jacques Ottawa 179,223
Abby 10-20 40 min edogxxx 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min Boy G 50,582
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,951
IL: Police: Man Fires Assault Rifle at Chicago ... 2 hr hands on AR 3
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 2 hr commies are blue 16
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 47,470
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]