Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#866222 Feb 28, 2013
wraparoundDave wrote:
<quoted text>
She was counting all 57 of Obama's states.
Her staff helped her count that high.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#866223 Feb 28, 2013
wraparoundDave wrote:
<quoted text>
sexual abuses in other religions are ignored by the media, of course most people don't even know about them. A bunch of young men got BJ's from gay priests, big deal.
Bless you, my son.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#866224 Feb 28, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
All of you fools are brain dead. The fact that a black man has risen to the highest position in this stinking country scares the hell out of you. I wonder why? We need to get rid of the goddamn military. Let Al quaeda come over here and kick your redneck asses while I watch eating some butter pecan ice cream. Wow! That would be the best!!! Maybe you freaking fool will stop crying if someone gives you a "real" reason to shed some tears.
In my little red riding hood voice.."Ooo... the black people are putting this country in danger" ROFLMBAO
The inner city ghettos, projects, and the urban preserves of modern America are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate filled liberalism. Your culture of violence, racism, bigotry, ignorance, poverty, abortion, and killing fields for blacks. How or why that happened?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#866225 Feb 28, 2013
Smackers wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we know what you do for a living.
Is your nickname "stumpy"?
Your presence here on Topix strongly suggests that misery loves company.

For safer sex, get a dog with removable teeth, Dood.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866226 Feb 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You Hillary fans should take heed of the trashing of Woodward. When Obama selects his successor, his media dogs will crucify the stroke-addled old lady.
Homer, lily, and sonic will be among the first to drive the Obama bus over Hillary.
hey! Hillary started the birther craziness!

so you're a Hillary fan? i never would have know that natural selection had failed so badly if it hadn't been for folks like you opening my eyes. so i guess i owe you a debt of gratitude for enriching my life in way that no one else could ever hope not to.

thanks man.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
USA HOLOCAUST

Fayetteville, NC

#866227 Feb 28, 2013
(Matthew 7:21 NKJV) "Not everyone who says to Me,'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

(Romans 10:13 NKJV) For "whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved."

At first these two verses seem to be in direct logical contradiction. Surely people saying "Lord, Lord" are calling upon the name of the Lord? Surely then they must be "saved" according to Romans 10:13? But Jesus declares that they are not saved unless they do the will of God? Is that "works salvation? This apparent contradiction flows from a common but very superficial reading of the text. The resolution is found in the nature and person of God.

You cannot fool God. Crying out "Lord, Lord" and putting on a religious appearance yet with no repentance and no intention of real obedience will not fool the Almighty and All-Knowing God. Faking salvation is not the same as "calling upon the name of the Lord", it is spiritual trickery. Guns and abortion. One is an enumerated, constitutional right, and the other is not. The Second Amendment guarantees the right of the people of the United States to keep and bear arms. It’s not a government-given right; it’s a natural right—the right to defend yourself, your family, and your freedom.

In rare circumstances, abortion might be necessary to preserve the mother’s life. But there is no right to kill unborn babies in the U.S. Constitution. But 40 years ago next week the U.S. Supreme Court contended that abortion is an implied “right of privacy,” one that previously had lain hidden in our founding document.

I made the point on social media that conservatives should tie any talk of gun restrictions to abortion restrictions. You want to infringe on an enumerated right? Do the same for an implied right that results in the death of an unborn baby. You want to rid the country of guns? Then rid the country of abortion. Gun control? Then abortion control. Do you seek to reduce gun violence? Then reduce abortion violence.

Imagine the worldwide uproar if a conservative American president began issuing executive orders restricting the “right” of women to kill their unborn babies. If anti-gun types had their way, I’d be allowed to kill my baby for the sake of convenience (and for free if I can’t “afford” it), but I would not be allowed to shoot a thug who breaks into my house or assaults me on the street. I guess I could stab or stun him if I survive long enough. Or perhaps I can ask him if poverty or some childhood trauma is the root cause of his criminal activity

People will always manage to get their hands on guns, just as women will always manage to kill babies they don’t want, regardless of any laws on the books against it. That’s what’s known as fallen human nature. As long as there is sin in the world, there will be a need to protect ourselves from those who seek to do us and our loved ones harm. Self-defense, even to the death, is a natural right. I oppose restrictions on the types of guns we can own and the amount of ammunition we can have. It’s only the beginning of a cascade of infringement that would hamstring those who seek to preserve themselves.

SO TO ALL OF THE CHRISTIANS THAT SUPPORT gay marriage, abortion,TAKING GUN AWAY FROM LAW ABIDING CITIZENS!I WANT
YOU TO ENJOY HELL WERE YOU will burn for eternity!!!!ENJOY THE HOPE AND CHANGE!
YOU TO ENJOY THE HOPE AND CHANGE AND THE PIT OF HELL THAT
YOU ARE GOING TO!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEM Crybaby

Pompano Beach, FL

#866228 Feb 28, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well well...I see the wittle white people are still cry ing because of the black president. Oh my! Must be scary for you people ...huh?
Well, I suggest you all try to catch a ride on the next tornado, get blown into the wizard of oz and find out who that Lion got his "courage" from. Maybe they can sell you whimps a truck load of it. While you there, pick up some brains too. Otay?
wittle black trash be cryin cuz HALF white president still be incompetent. Must be scary thinkin half black half white predeedent he be takin away yo welfare an yo foodstamps an yo ghetto gang you be cryin yo eyes out bwhahahahahahahahaha

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#866229 Feb 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Rick Snyder plan on notifying PETA before he assigns an EFM?
Maybe you know....they tried to have a secret meeting but the Free Press quickly got a court order about the Open Meetings Law and they quickly backed into their racist bunker.
I watched them screaming at the next meeting about taking the governor to court and someone asked if they had any money left hire a lawyer.
If it wasn't for all the thick, black racism, it would be funny.
you got that right if it wasn't for all the thick, black racism in Detroit and what it is too and it is sad when there is a book that even confirms there is Black Racism in Detroit geared towards the Whites in Southeastern Michigan especially.

Detroit Divided

https://www.russellsage.org/publications/detr...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#866230 Feb 28, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"shinningelectr0n"
At least you are an equal opportunity hater. You attack the atrocities committed by Catholic priests and rightfully so and you attack public school teachers transferred around because they are sick. But you give other sexual perverts a pass, if they are raping and demeaning one of the opposite sex it's not a problem. Get your head out of your ass, read the newspaper, the vast majority of sexual attacks are by men on women.
You can be a sick piece of crap.
Peace
KMA
I gave other sexual perverts a pass? Show me where that happened if you can leave Virtual Reality for a few minutes.

You play with numbers like a primitive playing with ten fingers and ten toes. Quick: how many total is that?

Assuming 10% gay and 90% straight, yes, there *ARE* more sex crimes committed by straights. Percentage wise, per capita, though, it is a whole different story. Playing with numbers is not your forte. Maybe playing with yourself is.

Go in pieces.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 12

Korea

#866231 Feb 28, 2013
http://www.trackmobilecrusher.org/concasseur

dear:

the better opportunity for you.
if you like, please leave a message to me.smithberry11@gmail.com

Lapeer, MI

#866232 Feb 28, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you got that right if it wasn't for all the thick, black racism in Detroit and what it is too and it is sad when there is a book that even confirms there is Black Racism in Detroit geared towards the Whites in Southeastern Michigan especially.
Detroit Divided
https://www.russellsage.org/publications/detr...
Sounds like it might be an interesting read however it speaks right up front about the barriers encountered by black males many decades ago. This is another updated version of Race Card.

Black women have moved up. This has been very often portrayed in popular culture where the women are more in power positions while the men sell drugs, gamble and complain incessantly about how life gave them a tough row to hoe. Then they go home and try to beat those hard-working black women into submission.

There goes the culture down the drain while a new generation of Trayvon Martins climbs out of the school sewers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEM Crybaby

Pompano Beach, FL

#866233 Feb 28, 2013
DEM Crybaby wrote:
<quoted text> wittle black trash be cryin cuz HALF white president still be incompetent. Must be scary thinkin half black half white predeedent he be takin away yo welfare an yo foodstamps an yo ghetto gang you be cryin yo eyes out bwhahahahahahahahaha
Hey Shakalaka...you don't like what you preach...tough luck, racist! Suck it up! hahahahahahaha
carol

Orlando, FL

#866234 Feb 28, 2013
wraparoundRose wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you're the real Carol, compared to the like's of the lush Lily and the hater Leosanus, yes, you're positively brilliant and polite by comparison..
Wasn't me - but thanks for the nice words anyway.

Thought this was an interesting take though written by someone else about men who feel they have to intimidate women who happen to have a strong point of view because of their own insecurity.

"A man who doesn't know his manhood or hasn't reached it yet can't do anything with a feminite twist without bugging out; can't work under a female; they are very intimidated by a strong woman that they can't take advantage of; they feel the need to constantly highlight their manly strongpoints; they feel the need to show out in small situations where their manliness is tested to prove to people that they're a man and not a coward; they always feel the need to prove themselves; and lots of times these men are secretly gay."

Just thought my own intimidator had traits that fit this profile.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#866235 Feb 28, 2013
The Tenth Amendment Center is reporting that an earlier vote in Montana of 97-1 has now been updated to 98-0, sending a clear message to the state Senate that there is overwhelming support across the political spectrum for this bill -

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Montana Anti-NDAA Bill Moves to Senate With 98-0 Vote

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/02/montana-a...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#866236 Feb 28, 2013
uh oh libtards - according to the doomsdayer in the white house, the world is ending in less than three hours

Better head for the hills - the sequester is coming

Baawwwaaaahhhhhh

Democrats are so full of shit

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#866237 Feb 28, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The inner city ghettos, projects, and the urban preserves of modern America are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate filled liberalism. Your culture of violence, racism, bigotry, ignorance, poverty, abortion, and killing fields for blacks. How or why that happened?
Oh MY! Really??? Well Damn! I'll be sure to stay outta your neighborhood. Thanks for the warning.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEM Crybaby

Pompano Beach, FL

#866238 Feb 28, 2013
DEM Crybaby wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Shakalaka...you don't like what you preach...tough luck, racist! Suck it up! hahahahahahaha
Hey Shakalaka ... you be keep votin an judgin fo yo racism, skanky.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866239 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
So far you've had a burglar and liar for President, a traitor selling weapons to Iran of all places, a dried up old man, and a drunk and a druggie who failed to perform military service because he was spending the month in jail picking up garbage during the daytimes in a striped fuckin' suit. If I understand you scum correctly, we've had two Democratic Presidents one of whom had sex outside of marriage (doesn't everybody?) and one of whom is guilty of being black. Hahahahahahahahahaha, you're diggin' your asses out of a mighty deep hole ain't you, boys?
Men who are insecure:

A man who doesn't know his manhood or hasn't reached it yet can't work under a female; are very intimidated by a strong woman that they can't take advantage of; feel the need to constantly highlight their manly strongpoints; feel the need to show out in small situations where their manliness is tested to prove to people that they're a man and not a coward.

And steal women's identities because they feel intimidated by them.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#866240 Feb 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
uh oh libtards - according to the doomsdayer in the white house, the world is ending in less than three hours
Better head for the hills - the sequester is coming
Baawwwaaaahhhhhh
Democrats are so full of shit
Obama: I Will Veto Attempts To Get Rid Of Automatic Spending Cuts.

Obama Sequestration Cuts Signed into Law by Obama to get re-elected. LOL..Where's Bush when you need him?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#866241 Feb 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You Hillary fans should take heed of the trashing of Woodward. When Obama selects his successor, his media dogs will crucify the stroke-addled old lady.
Homer, lily, and sonic will be among the first to drive the Obama bus over Hillary.
Three people in the same week reporting threats from senior officials in the White House.

One prominent democrat - Lanny Davis
One former democrat press secretary - Robert Gibbs
One renowned democrat sympathizer journalist - Bob Woodward

Pretty important people to turn on this administration in the same week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Patriot AKA Bozo 48,410
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,623
EverGreen Belgrade 2 hr voivoda_stjepan_k... 4
mtn cheat 2 hr mtn 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr KiMerde 51,241
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr j_m_w 98,669
romance 9 hr Yunkee 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:30 pm PST