Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866207 Feb 28, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Scroll up, Sonicfilter just debunked all this garbage.
You Hillary fans should take heed of the trashing of Woodward. When Obama selects his successor, his media dogs will crucify the stroke-addled old lady.

Homer, lily, and sonic will be among the first to drive the Obama bus over Hillary.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866208 Feb 28, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are party of the rich who hate the poor and minorities.
Carol has been doing stand up for year and fun to read.
nobama standing in the welfare line posting like Anne Rands son or daughter?
Uncle Poodle rides again

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#866209 Feb 28, 2013
Smackers wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what a fascist pinhead like you thinks?
You're not exactly Rhodes scholar material.
Obviously your not if you cant see the similarities between Maxine Waters & Vladimir Lenin who both feel they are superior over the Majority.

Running the Liberal Hate Maze by Ezola Foster

As used by the Left, the term "racism" like "sexism" and the recently minted expression "homophobia" has no objective meaning. As a black conservative American, I can attest from personal experience that the Left excels at the politics of race hatred. For defending Bible-based values, the traditional family, and our constitutional system, I have been assailed as a "conservative Uncle Tom," a "racist," a
"homophobe," and other unsavory epithets that cannot be repeated in a family magazine. I spent 17 years as an activist in the Democrat Party before I came to the conclusion that the left wing that controls the Party is motivated not by a love of the oppressed, but rather by hatred for the values I cherish and those who defend them.

"We must hate," Bolshevik leader Vladimir Lenin exhorted his followers. "Hatred is the essence of communism." Lenin gathered around him a movement of those who regarded themselves as victims and who were motivated by hatred for Russian society; once the Bolsheviks came to power they created a regime that left behind tens of millions of corpses and the ruins of a wrecked nation. America’s Establishment-
anointed "Black Leaders" Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, Maxine Waters, and others faithfully follow Lenin’s destructive blueprint.

http://www.caseydunlap.net/library/liberalhat...

Ezola B. Foster

Ezola Broussard Foster (born August 9, 1938) is an American activist, writer, and politician. She is president of Black Americans for Family Values, authored the book What's Right for All Americans, and was the Reform Party candidate for Vice President in the U.S. presidential election of 2000. In April 2002, Foster left the Reform Party to join the Constitution Party.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezola_B._Foster

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
AFF

Point Harbor, NC

#866210 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
So far you've had a burglar and liar for President, a traitor selling weapons to Iran of all places, a dried up old man, and a drunk and a druggie who failed to perform military service because he was spending the month in jail picking up garbage during the daytimes in a striped fuckin' suit. If I understand you scum correctly, we've had two Democratic Presidents one of whom had sex outside of marriage (doesn't everybody?) and one of whom is guilty of being black. Hahahahahahahahahaha, you're diggin' your asses out of a mighty deep hole ain't you, boys?
"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#866211 Feb 28, 2013
Smackers wrote:
Waxy, some friendly advice.
Drop the whole mantra. It's not really working.
It's working great! Right wingers are embarrassed by having their fantasy judge-it world exposed.
Keep in their face Waxy. Too many enablers let these phony morons think they are winning at something. They're losers and hypocrites.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#866213 Feb 28, 2013
For those of you that don't know what's been going on, I call it "Smothering"
This is what waxturd does all day to insure that every right wing post is covered with positive judge-its and every progressive post is covered with negative judge-its. He explained it himself in this recent post:
Page 40,035 : Post#866017
Waxturd/Goober/Jimmy
<Quoted text>
"Hey there Judgeit Nut!
It was funny this morning.
Jimmy was up 5 then some lib had Jimmy beat. It was back & forth right up through the twenties and the lib couldn't keep up and quit."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#866214 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, ol' cripple-boy, here's the thing: if I hadn't been there and seen the story unfold personally I might have simply done what you do in here and blather away like a dried-up ol' codger. But, the thing is, cripple-boy, and when I say 'boy' I mean, boy, I heard Ann tell the story and she was telling it in a room full of Texas politicians of all stripes who already knew it, nodding their heads.
Now. Did I actually see l'il George pickin' up garbage? No. But it appeared to be general knowledge in the Texas state legislature when lubricated by all the booze big oil can buy. But there's more, sweetie. I, sort of, have connections to all the players involved. It was a good trap they laid out for ol' Dan but it was a trap nonetheless. The beauty of it was they were direct copies of the original documents but retyped on a word processor. Genius! Within an hour after Dan's story hit the street 2 conservative bloggers working for Rove's political lobby simultaneously noticed the non-typewriter spacing of the individual letters and the peculiar font characteristics overall. That's pretty good sleuthing from a bunch that supports nutty claims that global warming is just a phase the earth's going through and that dinosaur pups used to play with Neanderthal children. In other words, it was a lucky shot planned in advance that saved a drunk and drug-ridden president from being dragged through the gutter like both Nixon and Reagan.
World you like to debate Iran Contra now, cripple-boy? Now next time you decide to talk with your betters you use the proper respect or maybe that dumb bitch of yours will end up in a dark alley opened up like a christmas turkey.
So you were there!

Well, shucks an' all...dat settles it!

I was there when the Magna Carta was signed! I watched Columbus drop his drawers and be first to use the poop deck on the way over!

Yoo wur first at the local Red Lobster opening, too.

I'm impressed as hell, Dood:}

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#866215 Feb 28, 2013
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
All of you fools are brain dead. The fact that a black man has risen to the highest position in this stinking country scares the hell out of you. I wonder why? We need to get rid of the goddamn military. Let Al quaeda come over here and kick your redneck asses while I watch eating some butter pecan ice cream. Wow! That would be the best!!! Maybe you freaking fool will stop crying if someone gives you a "real" reason to shed some tears.

In my little red riding hood voice.."Ooo... the black people are putting this country in danger" ROFLMBAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#866216 Feb 28, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you got that right and she would fit right in with those wild animals in Detroit.
Does Rick Snyder plan on notifying PETA before he assigns an EFM?
Maybe you know....they tried to have a secret meeting but the Free Press quickly got a court order about the Open Meetings Law and they quickly backed into their racist bunker.

I watched them screaming at the next meeting about taking the governor to court and someone asked if they had any money left hire a lawyer.

If it wasn't for all the thick, black racism, it would be funny.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#866217 Feb 28, 2013
DEM Crybaby wrote:
<quoted text> The entire nation should be crying due to four more years of Obama incompetence and failure.
Well well well...I see the wittle white people are still cry ing because of the black president. Oh my! Must be scary for you people ...huh?

Well, I suggest you all try to catch a ride on the next tornado, get blown into the wizard of oz and find out who that Lion got his "courage" from. Maybe they can sell you whimps a truck load of it. While you there, pick up some brains too. Otay?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#866218 Feb 28, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
LAST DAY TO SAY....Is the Pope Catholic?
NO, HE IS A NAZI!!!!!
Chief pedophile, I hope every victim in the world sues them for every cent

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866219 Feb 28, 2013
Woodward Does Duty With the Phony Outrage Machine

By the time the Washington Post's Bob Woodward appears on Sean Hannity's Fox News show tonight to tell his tall tale of intimidation, is anyone even going to still care about the reporter's ominous claim that he was threatened by the White House for daring to raise questions about its ongoing sequestration battle with Republicans? Or more specifically, is anyone outside the right-wing media bubble going to care?

....Indeed, when Politico published the email exchange in its entirety, the whole story fell apart. Sperling had actually written, "I know you may not believe this, but as a friend, I think you will regret staking out that claim." And Woodward's response certainly did not indicate that he felt threatened; he told Sperling, "I also welcome your personal advice. I am listening."

Why Woodward decided to stage a media tour based on a false premise of a non-existent threat remains to be seen. But we do know Woodward's now an honorary practitioner of the far right's Phony Outrage Machine.

That's where never-ending allegations of Obama misconduct are churned out on a daily, and even hourly basis. And it's where there's always a new claim to replace the last debunked one in an effort to meet readers, listeners and viewers' insatiable appetite for news about Obama's supposedly wicked ways.(He's assaulting liberty!)

And what would fit that narrative better than a claim that Obama's top West Wing hands were trying to muscle Woodward off a story; that they were sending him ominous threats about what the ramifications of messing with the White House would be?

Of course, the GOP Noise Machine embraced the story and hailed Woodward as a hero. And of course Hannity invited Woodward to appear on his show tonight, so the two men can marvel at the White House's unvarnished nasty streak.

But again, the story isn't true. There was no threat issued. The only question that remains is why Woodward felt the need to concoct such a bizarre and public Beltway drama.

Bob Woodward remains the most famous journalist of the Baby Boomer generation. And as I argued a few years ago, his often methodical, behind-the-scenes reporting can provide real insights. But by signing up for duty with the Phony Outrage Machine and by parading around on Fox News wringing his hands over a fictitious threat, Woodward does serious damage to his reputation.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eric-boehlert/w...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#866220 Feb 28, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> So dim light, if it was sealed from the public, how infact did you become the recipient of such info? Oh I forgot, you have special clearance when it comes to Obama conspiracy theories! Just like he's gay , muslim, & somehow managed to covertly infiltrate the American gov't with under the guise of christianity, equal rights, & hope & change. A plot that goes back 20 some odd years when he fooled his wife & married her & had children all as a cover up. You have the mind of a low low budget film maker. You know honestly what you're producing is dumb, but you just love what you do so much that you continue to make yourself look like the ass you are. Bush on the other hand admitted to sniffing coc & has the records to proove it. Quiet now huh! You aint saying nothing now, right big man?
I am wise beyond my years:} I also know that your spouse kicked you out for not paying your phone-sex bills from Thailand kids.

A word of advice to you: getting serious and stupid simultaneously is a losing combination. I've seen it a million times.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#866221 Feb 28, 2013
I could while away the hours, conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain.
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.
I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le,
In trouble or in pain.

Ok...all you republicans sing the next lines together now...
OOOOOh, I could tell you why The ocean's near the shore.
I could think of things I never thunk before.
And then I'd sit, and think some more.
I would not be just a nothin' my head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain.
I would dance and be merry, life would be a ding-a-derry,
If I only had a brain.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#866222 Feb 28, 2013
wraparoundDave wrote:
<quoted text>
She was counting all 57 of Obama's states.
Her staff helped her count that high.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#866223 Feb 28, 2013
wraparoundDave wrote:
<quoted text>
sexual abuses in other religions are ignored by the media, of course most people don't even know about them. A bunch of young men got BJ's from gay priests, big deal.
Bless you, my son.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#866224 Feb 28, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
All of you fools are brain dead. The fact that a black man has risen to the highest position in this stinking country scares the hell out of you. I wonder why? We need to get rid of the goddamn military. Let Al quaeda come over here and kick your redneck asses while I watch eating some butter pecan ice cream. Wow! That would be the best!!! Maybe you freaking fool will stop crying if someone gives you a "real" reason to shed some tears.
In my little red riding hood voice.."Ooo... the black people are putting this country in danger" ROFLMBAO
The inner city ghettos, projects, and the urban preserves of modern America are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate filled liberalism. Your culture of violence, racism, bigotry, ignorance, poverty, abortion, and killing fields for blacks. How or why that happened?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#866225 Feb 28, 2013
Smackers wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we know what you do for a living.
Is your nickname "stumpy"?
Your presence here on Topix strongly suggests that misery loves company.

For safer sex, get a dog with removable teeth, Dood.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866226 Feb 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You Hillary fans should take heed of the trashing of Woodward. When Obama selects his successor, his media dogs will crucify the stroke-addled old lady.
Homer, lily, and sonic will be among the first to drive the Obama bus over Hillary.
hey! Hillary started the birther craziness!

so you're a Hillary fan? i never would have know that natural selection had failed so badly if it hadn't been for folks like you opening my eyes. so i guess i owe you a debt of gratitude for enriching my life in way that no one else could ever hope not to.

thanks man.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
USA HOLOCAUST

Fayetteville, NC

#866227 Feb 28, 2013
(Matthew 7:21 NKJV) "Not everyone who says to Me,'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

(Romans 10:13 NKJV) For "whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved."

At first these two verses seem to be in direct logical contradiction. Surely people saying "Lord, Lord" are calling upon the name of the Lord? Surely then they must be "saved" according to Romans 10:13? But Jesus declares that they are not saved unless they do the will of God? Is that "works salvation? This apparent contradiction flows from a common but very superficial reading of the text. The resolution is found in the nature and person of God.

You cannot fool God. Crying out "Lord, Lord" and putting on a religious appearance yet with no repentance and no intention of real obedience will not fool the Almighty and All-Knowing God. Faking salvation is not the same as "calling upon the name of the Lord", it is spiritual trickery. Guns and abortion. One is an enumerated, constitutional right, and the other is not. The Second Amendment guarantees the right of the people of the United States to keep and bear arms. It’s not a government-given right; it’s a natural right—the right to defend yourself, your family, and your freedom.

In rare circumstances, abortion might be necessary to preserve the mother’s life. But there is no right to kill unborn babies in the U.S. Constitution. But 40 years ago next week the U.S. Supreme Court contended that abortion is an implied “right of privacy,” one that previously had lain hidden in our founding document.

I made the point on social media that conservatives should tie any talk of gun restrictions to abortion restrictions. You want to infringe on an enumerated right? Do the same for an implied right that results in the death of an unborn baby. You want to rid the country of guns? Then rid the country of abortion. Gun control? Then abortion control. Do you seek to reduce gun violence? Then reduce abortion violence.

Imagine the worldwide uproar if a conservative American president began issuing executive orders restricting the “right” of women to kill their unborn babies. If anti-gun types had their way, I’d be allowed to kill my baby for the sake of convenience (and for free if I can’t “afford” it), but I would not be allowed to shoot a thug who breaks into my house or assaults me on the street. I guess I could stab or stun him if I survive long enough. Or perhaps I can ask him if poverty or some childhood trauma is the root cause of his criminal activity

People will always manage to get their hands on guns, just as women will always manage to kill babies they don’t want, regardless of any laws on the books against it. That’s what’s known as fallen human nature. As long as there is sin in the world, there will be a need to protect ourselves from those who seek to do us and our loved ones harm. Self-defense, even to the death, is a natural right. I oppose restrictions on the types of guns we can own and the amount of ammunition we can have. It’s only the beginning of a cascade of infringement that would hamstring those who seek to preserve themselves.

SO TO ALL OF THE CHRISTIANS THAT SUPPORT gay marriage, abortion,TAKING GUN AWAY FROM LAW ABIDING CITIZENS!I WANT
YOU TO ENJOY HELL WERE YOU will burn for eternity!!!!ENJOY THE HOPE AND CHANGE!
YOU TO ENJOY THE HOPE AND CHANGE AND THE PIT OF HELL THAT
YOU ARE GOING TO!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 9 min Hatti_Hollerand 722
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,923
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 12 min reality is a crutch 1
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 52 min Wish 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Lesser of Two Evils 49,347
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr L Morales 71,264
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Roxie Darling 1,537
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 182,146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM