Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
797,101 - 797,120 of 1,095,414 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! that's pathetic
Well, that's what you get for voting Obama in again.
Taneisha MoAnique Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily's love for the race card endures, even during Early Bird Happy Hour
she also forces her undocumented pool boy to do the job no other american wants to do. he's still missing parts from his vacuum.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bush to the Press: "You're Assuming That You Represent the Public. I Don't Accept That."
Well, he was the "decider" after all...I liked Romney saying he stood by whatever he'd said even though he didn't remember having said it.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

The Liberal Media why they won’t ask ‘Tough Questions’!! The answer is pretty simple they fear they’ll be denied’ Access’ to the President!! But you idiots created the Messiah and you have the Power to bring this administration to its Knees by simply doing Your Jobs!! ASKING TOUGH QUESTIONS!!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
New record for NARCISSISM on Topix! Waxturd awarded himself 35 (that's right thirty-five) Brilliant judge-its for this dumbass post!
Hehe...

Hey there Judgeit Nut!

It was funny this morning.

Jimmy was up 5 then some lib had Jimmy beat. It was back & forth right up through the twenties and the lib couldn't keep up and quit.

Is Jimmy the one doing the judgeits to stop you liberals from doing the same, hypocrite?

Jimmy sure must be smarter & faster than you, eh lowlife?

Bingo tonight? I'll let you wear your silly hat & make a fool out of yourself with your Ammo arguments. You will think you are someone important!

Hey, where's my judgits? Dag Nab It. Someone deleted my judgeits!

ROFLMAO!!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
She was a lacklustre candidate in my opinion. We sure could use a governor with some personality; I can't imagine Scott getting re elected, even though he's throwing money at teachers and education and accepted the Obamacare money.
I forgot to mention that Orlando mayor Buddy Dyer (D) who was sort of testing the waters has decided to stick with Orlando. He could easily defeat Scott but as I said governor of Florida requires real work__not like Texas where the only thing Governors do is sign death warrants.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Gay is a race now, Archie?
It is if you're looking at shoes, honey. "OMI-GAWD! Did you SEE the Ferragamo's down at Oscar's Ped-i-palace?"
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Taneisha MoAnique Says wrote:
<quoted text>she also forces her undocumented pool boy to do the job no other american wants to do. he's still missing parts from his vacuum.
I thought you were in jail jane; wasn't that you who pushed that man in front of the train and killed him; because he was a muslim?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot to mention that Orlando mayor Buddy Dyer (D) who was sort of testing the waters has decided to stick with Orlando. He could easily defeat Scott but as I said governor of Florida requires real work__not like Texas where the only thing Governors do is sign death warrants.
Oh right, you did mention him; well, we shall see who takes it on, hope somebody good. I'm pretty sure Crist is intending to run
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Leo, honey, what about we take a day off from this banal banter and just get under the covers naked with some Chipotle mustard and some bagel chips and watch old movies... like... Ferris Beuhller (sp?) or something? I'm trying not to seem dated... which is not that hard since I haven't had a date since last week when that tall thin French girl woke up screaming and ran out of the cabana because I'd gone to sleep with top of a George Bush bobblehead on my winky and it was poking her in the ass again.... as he is wont to do...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

With automatic budget cuts set to kick in tomorrow, here's a really short version of today's episode of Sequester Theater: In the Senate, Democrats and Republicans will hold dueling votes on plans to avert the sequester. The Democratic plan will likely get more than 50 votes, and the Republican plan certainly won't. Despite getting a majority, the Democratic plan will likely fail, however—unless Republicans decide not to filibuster it. In the House, nothing will happen.
Here's an even shorter version: Congress is completely dysfunctional. The only people who are doing anything remotely serious to stop the sequester are Senate Democrats, but they can't even put pressure on House Republicans because a handful of old-timers blocked filibuster reform, giving Senate Republicans veto power.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/02/28/1190...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
The Liberal Media why they won’t ask ‘Tough Questions’!! The answer is pretty simple they fear they’ll be denied’ Access’ to the President!! But you idiots created the Messiah and you have the Power to bring this administration to its Knees by simply doing Your Jobs!! ASKING TOUGH QUESTIONS!!
Oh, sweetie, there's a perfectly simple explanation for all that! That darned old liberal media went to journalism school and learned a bunch of rules and shit, many of which are designed to protect the "mark" from unnecessary embarrassment or harassment. A code of conduct if you will. That's why we turned our heads when Dan Rather tripped up while collecting the very real dirt on l'il George when he got arrested in Alabama for drugs and coulodn't show up for National Guard duty cause he was out pickin' up trash on the highway (all true, but would've required the "tough" questions.)

Now when you go to journalism school in the basement of the mormon church... you are - reasonably enough - not bound by any such strictures. Quite the contrary you're bound only by your three wives and your holy underwear.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Gay is a race now, Archie?
Leosnana....Do you mean a Race of Confusion?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't all McCain's "Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran," or R'Money's using Breitbart opinions as facts and getting called on them, it's the obvious intolerance in his 47% comments that were caught on camera for all the world to hear (perhaps the corporate moochers should have remembered to tip their wait staff well), that spelled the beginning of the end of the Rethuglican party for the next generation.(BTW, Obama was talking about "stops" not states and had a slip of the tongue, but tin-foil hat Beck was going with his Islam conspiracy theories at the time and you just swallowed the whole thing--debunked emails and all. I feel sorry for you. Really.)
Hey, that could be put to the same music as Barbara Ann.

(You know Ba-Ba-Ba Ba-Barbara Ann?)

Except bomb-bomb-bomb bomb-bomb-Iran.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Where'd you go Grey Ghost? Bumpass?

ROFLMAO!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It is if you're looking at shoes, honey. "OMI-GAWD! Did you SEE the Ferragamo's down at Oscar's Ped-i-palace?"
Say, what do you think of the "I've been to 57 states with 1 more to go" blunder with the added "but I didn't go to Hawaii and Alaska" part at the end which was kind of overlooked.

Doesn't that mean the president thinks there are 60 states? Let's see...57 plus 1 plus 2...yep, 60.

Did you see the video I posted at Homer's request? He really did say that at the end...about not going to Hawaii and Alaska in his 57 states with 1 more to go comment.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sweetie, there's a perfectly simple explanation for all that! That darned old liberal media went to journalism school and learned a bunch of rules and shit, many of which are designed to protect the "mark" from unnecessary embarrassment or harassment. A code of conduct if you will. That's why we turned our heads when Dan Rather tripped up while collecting the very real dirt on l'il George when he got arrested in Alabama for drugs and coulodn't show up for National Guard duty cause he was out pickin' up trash on the highway (all true, but would've required the "tough" questions.)
Now when you go to journalism school in the basement of the mormon church... you are - reasonably enough - not bound by any such strictures. Quite the contrary you're bound only by your three wives and your holy underwear.
Yes, there is a very simple explanation. You see, Rather got caught with his pants down, so to speak, and therefore the liberal media just couldn't very well let ole' Dan make the rest of them look bad because he got caught in a major journalistic lie. It's best, you know, if they don't report the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and that way it's not like really reporting lies. Just leaving out parts of the truth they don't want us to know.

But since we're on the subject, let me ask you something. How would you feel personally about only one source of news coverage? Because, as I'm quite sure you know, that is how tyrants in the past brainwashed their people too. Even so, frankly, upon reflection, you'd probably never know much of anything if that were the case because I'm oh so sure that wouldn't be a problem for you.

Am I right? Be honest, carol...from Orlando.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehe...
Hey there Judgeit Nut!
It was funny this morning.
Jimmy was up 5 then some lib had Jimmy beat. It was back & forth right up through the twenties and the lib couldn't keep up and quit.
Is Jimmy the one doing the judgeits to stop you liberals from doing the same, hypocrite?
Jimmy sure must be smarter & faster than you, eh lowlife?
Bingo tonight? I'll let you wear your silly hat & make a fool out of yourself with your Ammo arguments. You will think you are someone important!
Hey, where's my judgits? Dag Nab It. Someone deleted my judgeits!
ROFLMAO!!!!
Hey Goober, does this mean the melt down is starting?
USA Evil Dictators

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Ok, Barack, from one Brooklyn boy to one Chicago boy, let’s talk straight and pull no punches. I don’t care how nice of a guy you may be, or how intelligent and articulate… ya blew it kiddo! Just like with your predecessors, especially Clinton and Junior Bush, you simply are a stooge of the wizards who control this empire.

Now, having said that, I’m no fool Barack. I realize that a president does not have the power that our phony media and our hot air academics have been selling to us for who knows how long. I know that. Yet, even with all the conspiracy info that I possess, I do know that even the wizards cannot keep any president from making some headway against this empire of greed, war and imperialism if the president had the will to change things.

Here five things that prove to me that your “hope and change” was a fraud, and that you’re a stooge for the elite:

1. Continuing The Iraq & Afghanistan Debacles: You knew that our invasions and occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan went against every moral compass you claim to possess. You knew the Iraq thing was all about lies and disinformation. You knew we had no legal or moral justification to bomb the hell out of that country and then invade and occupy it. You could have told Congress and the American people that funding such a disgrace would bankrupt us financially and spiritually… as it has. As president, you could have and should have used the bully pulpit to alter the conversation and push for a withdrawal of forces and funds immediately.

Yes, you would have gotten slack from it, yet with folks like Republicans Ron Paul and Walter Jones, and Democrats like Dennis Kucinich and many others, the case would have been one of a bipartisan nature. The fact is, Barack, that most Americans would have agreed with you, despite the bought-and-paid for mainstream media with its phony left-and-right slants. As far as Afghanistan, this whole ‘get those who did 9/11’(if they were even the real culprits) action should have been part of a United Nations policing effort… not a vendetta or revenge act of imperialism. By now you should realize that it really had very little, if at all, to do with Bin Laden or Al Qaeda. It was about extending our power to that region. History should have taught you, the scholar, that no foreigners have ever successfully colonized or occupied Afghanistan. How many of our own former military officers and CIA analysts do you need to tell you that?
USA Evil Dictators

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

2. Increasing Funding For This Military Empire: You have turned out to be the same as that jackass who you followed into the Oval Office. Instead of drawing down our 800+ bases worldwide and cutting this outrageous military spending, you give us halfhearted political stunts. The military spending last year was over 560 billion dollars…and that does not include the black budget that even you probably know very little about (so much for who runs things Barack). Ten years ago, the military spending was almost half of what it is now! We now spend, and you know this, Mr. President, 56 cents of every federal tax dollar on it… and you say we need economic stimulus!? Now, you are being forced, along with Congress, to cut spending. The plan you are selling us is a joke Barack, and you know it! It comes out to less than 8 % a year over 10 years. Ron Paul says all the cuts should be completed in one year! How many more foreclosures, lost jobs, homeless, hungry, medically untreated and underwater Americans need you see before you ‘Get it’?
3. Bailing Out the Rich and Not the Public: Have you seen the new film Margin Call yet? Watch it and understand what really went down, just in case your so called economic advisors have kept the truth from you. You could have stopped the TARP program, or at least put pressure on Congress to revamp it. How?
Well, that money could have gone to having Uncle Sam negotiate the purchase of all the bad mortgage paper at fire-sale prices. Then, the homeowners could have been given a choice to make a much lower payment each month, which would still go towards what they owed on the original mortgage. That way, even if it meant a longer time to finally repay the mortgage, the homeowner would not have to leave or lose the house. More important, the home would be off the market and all the rest of our homes would slowly increase in value. Instead, your advisors told you to continue the bailout of the rich investment sharks and let the rest of us struggle because of their recklessness.
Now, in a reelection bid, you say you finally ‘see the light’ and understand that the super rich need to contribute more by way of federal taxes. Yet, just like your phony party, you go ‘halfway’ on all good ideas. Your way is to make sure those millionaires pay 30%. You must know that in 1960 when JFK took office, the top bracket for federal income tax was at 90%. When Reagan took office, I believe it was around 77%, we both know that no one actually pays that high a rate, what with how accountants can nibble away here and there. Why not a simple Surtax with NO deductions? You cannot do it because your wealthy handlers won’t like that Barack, would they? I bet even your new poster boy Warren Buffet would not go for that much leaving his pocket either.
4. Keeping Health Coverage With the Sharks: On this one you really blew it kiddo. You made sure that the Public Option of buying into Medicare was taken off the table. Why? Because it made sense! Instead, you push through this phony Health Care Reform (oxymoron) that not only opens the door for the Private Insurance cartel… it forces us all to go there! You really think that the clown who runs United Health Care, and made over $60 million in one year for himself, isn’t going to circumvent any reforms you push on his industry? Even if they were forced to cover pre-existing conditions and keep premiums reasonable (another oxymoron), they would simply raise co-pays and deductibles to the roof! Who knows what they would do concerning repayment schedules for the doctors and hospitals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••