Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
carol

Orlando, FL

#866293 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an insecure man would do what you're doing.
Do you stalk this thread just waiting for me to come back on?
I scoured pages and pages for days and you weren't anywhere to be found.
The day after I tested the waters again, you were back.
That's kind of creepy.
Again with the insecure men. No, carol, I don't stalk anybody, at least not here. You're overlooking the other alternate explanation: I ensure that you come to me. I'm hopelessly charming to women and competitive men virtually fall all over themselves trying to get at me.

You must not be very good at scouring either because I think I mentioned I'd be going to St Barts last week and, surprisingly, I didn't carry you there with me. Your test run apparently coincided with my return flight, as sinister as that might seem in the paranoid world of Florida Jewry.

So, what'll we talk about now? Insecure men or paranoid women?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#866294 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Even democrats admit sequestration was Obama's idea.
http://beforeitsnews.com/tea-party/2013/02/ge...
It's not about that anyway, Lily. The purpose behind all of this is to try and destroy the opposition at any cost, at any risk.
It was supposed to end up reflecting bad on republicans.
But with three prominent democrats blowing the whistle on this administration's threats, lies and deception in the same week, it's backfiring on him.
Rahm Emanuel: "Never let a good crisis go to waste"

The Boy Messiah: "And if you can't find a good crisis, keep manufacturing them".

What a treacherous team of dirtbags.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866295 Feb 28, 2013
The Sequester Superhero

Why the Republican Party’s sequestration strategy only makes Obama stronger.

Republicans have one goal, running through all of these negotiations. They don’t want sequestration to be replaced by tax revenue. Any tax revenue. Forcing the president to swallow $85 billion in cuts this year would do that. They’ve got no obvious alternatives.

But a plan like this exposes a quirk of Obama-era fiscal hawksmanship. Republicans want specific cuts. Some of them—total repeal of Obamacare!—they’ll put on the record. The rest of them, they try to put on the White House. As soon as the “supercommittee” failed and sequestration looked real, it became “the president’s sequester.” The 2011 debt-limit deal delayed real action until after the 2012 election, betting $1.2 trillion of chips on its results and giving them to the president. Even the first great structural victory of the Tea Party, the ban on legislative earmarks, handed more clout to the White House.“The power to make thousands of spending decisions, on everything from which flood control projects will be funded to how spending on military bases will be distributed, to President Obama,” warned two political scientists at the time. Republicans ignored those particular political scientists.

Vote by vote, accidentally, Republicans are endorsing an imperial vision of the presidency. Perhaps they’re picking this up by osmosis. The default position of the punditocracy is that the president must lead. The lazy pundit invokes Harry Truman’s desk ornament,“The Buck Stops Here,” as a totem of great wisdom. Brendan Nyhan, who isn’t lazy, calls this “the Green Lantern Theory of the Presidency,” after the D.C. Comics superhero and his ring that runs on willpower. Bob Woodward offered a sterling example of the theory this week, when he suggested that the president’s willingness to obey the Budget Control Act (the law that mandates sequestration) was “madness.”

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
carol

Orlando, FL

#866296 Feb 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Both, I suppose. I get inspired and awed when viewing moonlight through icicles on a cold crisp night of profound silence. Light's journey from the Sun to the Moon, through a clear night sky and then slowed through hanging ice, through my window, through my cornea, bouncing on to my retina , tickling my optic bio-cable and finally performing its magic within the mist of my neurons......reminds me of how much more important is the journey than the destination.
Which explains the whole peeing on the floor thing.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866297 Feb 28, 2013
JAY CARNEY: What I will concede is that we were looking and the Republicans were looking for a trigger around which to build a mechanism to get us out of default possibility and the sequester was one of the ideas put forward, yes by the president's team.

"...the sequester was one of the ideas put forward, yes by the president's team."

He said this in a recent press conference. The video can be found on numerous websites.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866298 Feb 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of what you post is devoid of gravity.
Kinda went over your head, Stephen, but it was to you I was referring in the description.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#866299 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with the insecure men. No, carol, I don't stalk anybody, at least not here. You're overlooking the other alternate explanation: I ensure that you come to me. I'm hopelessly charming to women and competitive men virtually fall all over themselves trying to get at me.
You must not be very good at scouring either because I think I mentioned I'd be going to St Barts last week and, surprisingly, I didn't carry you there with me. Your test run apparently coincided with my return flight, as sinister as that might seem in the paranoid world of Florida Jewry.
So, what'll we talk about now? Insecure men or paranoid women?
Realtime is the good ol' boy type of guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning, regardless of what time it is.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#866300 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with the insecure men. No, carol, I don't stalk anybody, at least not here. You're overlooking the other alternate explanation: I ensure that you come to me. I'm hopelessly charming to women and competitive men virtually fall all over themselves trying to get at me.
You must not be very good at scouring either because I think I mentioned I'd be going to St Barts last week and, surprisingly, I didn't carry you there with me. Your test run apparently coincided with my return flight, as sinister as that might seem in the paranoid world of Florida Jewry.
So, what'll we talk about now? Insecure men or paranoid women?
Correction: you are hopelessly charming to dead women and competitive men fall all over themselves with laughter when encountering you.

Go stand in a graveyard tonight and wet yourself, Fool. Maybe you'll hear some giggling 6' below your feet and think that you once again charmed a woman.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#866301 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Which explains the whole peeing on the floor thing.
You got a Golden Shower tonight? Wow.

German Shepard or Collie?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#866302 Feb 28, 2013
car0l wrote:
<quoted text>
Which explains the whole peeing on the floor thing.
Idiot is not what you do. LOL..It's who you are.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#866303 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda went over your head, Stephen, but it was to you I was referring in the description.
Nonsense normally does pass right over my head. I let it.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866304 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
JAY CARNEY: What I will concede is that we were looking and the Republicans were looking for a trigger around which to build a mechanism to get us out of default possibility and the sequester was one of the ideas put forward, yes by the president's team.
"...the sequester was one of the ideas put forward, yes by the president's team."
He said this in a recent press conference. The video can be found on numerous websites.
so who was it in Congress that went along with it?

not everyone needs to forget that. and i can assure you they won't.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866305 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insistance on hiding behind my name and my identity describes what constitutes an insecure man. There's no need for me to describe what constitutes a secure man because it doesn't apply here.
If "carol" is actually your name, sweetie, then you are a moron and I rest my case. However, there are a lot of women and not a few men named carol and they're not all stealing your name and neither am I - whoever I is. Now, as to your second claim, I assume you are referring to your discovering that someone had worn your underwear last week?

But, seriously, "carol," if I understand you correctly the definition of an insecure man is one who doesn't make you happy or call you Einstein. Well, if that's the definition I'm surely guilty as sin.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#866306 Feb 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Sequester Superhero
Why the Republican Party’s sequestration strategy only makes Obama stronger.
Republicans have one goal, running through all of these negotiations. They don’t want sequestration to be replaced by tax revenue. Any tax revenue. Forcing the president to swallow $85 billion in cuts this year would do that. They’ve got no obvious alternatives.
But a plan like this exposes a quirk of Obama-era fiscal hawksmanship. Republicans want specific cuts. Some of them—total repeal of Obamacare!—they’ll put on the record. The rest of them, they try to put on the White House. As soon as the “supercommittee” failed and sequestration looked real, it became “the president’s sequester.” The 2011 debt-limit deal delayed real action until after the 2012 election, betting $1.2 trillion of chips on its results and giving them to the president. Even the first great structural victory of the Tea Party, the ban on legislative earmarks, handed more clout to the White House.“The power to make thousands of spending decisions, on everything from which flood control projects will be funded to how spending on military bases will be distributed, to President Obama,” warned two political scientists at the time. Republicans ignored those particular political scientists.
Vote by vote, accidentally, Republicans are endorsing an imperial vision of the presidency. Perhaps they’re picking this up by osmosis. The default position of the punditocracy is that the president must lead. The lazy pundit invokes Harry Truman’s desk ornament,“The Buck Stops Here,” as a totem of great wisdom. Brendan Nyhan, who isn’t lazy, calls this “the Green Lantern Theory of the Presidency,” after the D.C. Comics superhero and his ring that runs on willpower. Bob Woodward offered a sterling example of the theory this week, when he suggested that the president’s willingness to obey the Budget Control Act (the law that mandates sequestration) was “madness.”
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
Mistakes and worthless deranged cut-n-paste are proof that you are not thinking Polly Parrot, but trying...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#866307 Feb 28, 2013
This is Barack Obama's sequestration. He insisted on this instead of deficit reduction and now that he got it he doesn't know what the hell to do with it except lie about it.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866308 Feb 28, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot is not what you do. LOL..It's who you are.
Well then! You haven't got a thing to worry about, do you? I'll just be clowning around in the corner over here with this dead woman while you secure guys just get on with the important business you discuss here ad nauseam. K.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866309 Feb 28, 2013
There is a little of Satan in each of you, my dears, carol just happened upon one of the bigger pieces. Don't pity her, just be glad it's not you... yet.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#866310 Feb 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of what you post is devoid of gravity.
It's not exactly surprising, considering the momma he had for a role model.

http://arttattler.com/Images/Asia/China/Beiji...

She shoulda whacked his dad when she caught him playing hide the sausage with satan's little helper.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866311 Feb 28, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
This is Barack Obama's sequestration. He insisted on this instead of deficit reduction and now that he got it he doesn't know what the hell to do with it except lie about it.
Which means, ironically, you and he have something in common. You're both colored too I suppose...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#866312 Feb 28, 2013
car0l wrote:
<quoted text>
If "carol" is actually your name, sweetie, then you are a moron and I rest my case. However, there are a lot of women and not a few men named carol and they're not all stealing your name and neither am I - whoever I is. Now, as to your second claim, I assume you are referring to your discovering that someone had worn your underwear last week?
But, seriously, "carol," if I understand you correctly the definition of an insecure man is one who doesn't make you happy or call you Einstein. Well, if that's the definition I'm surely guilty as sin.
There are morons who seem angry and continuously look for conflict. The battle you are fighting idiot is not with the real carol, it's with yourself fool. You couldn't handle Carol even if she came with instructions you moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min truth-facts 52,422
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr red and right 185,974
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,321
Local Politics Do you approve of Daniel Lipinski as Representa... (Sep '12) 1 hr Fane 2
Jailbird Jesse Jackson Jr 2 hr Run Jesse Run 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr RACE 5,827
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr Non _cents 5,160
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]