Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#866068 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit, honey, do you have any idea how many times I've heard that? I'm a little numb to it now. But if you REALLY loved me you'd kill yourself and save me the trouble. I've got SOOO much work to do now! "Scripture's" all bullshit, carol, it's like Charlie McCarthy, you can make it say whatever you want it to you just gotta stick your hand far enough up its ass. Kinda like you come to think of it...
Shit, honey, do you have any idea how many times I've heard that? I'm a little numb to it now. But if you REALLY loved me you'd kill yourself and save me the trouble. I've got SOOO much work to do now! "Scripture's" all bullshit, carol, it's like Charlie McCarthy, you can make it say whatever you want it to you just gotta stick your hand far enough up its ass. Kinda like you come to think of it...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#866069 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
You folks simply have to die, carol. I've looked at it every which way and can see no other solution that works for everybody. You see no reason to compromise, have no hesitation to propound ignorant, racist, misogynistic, idiotic, quasi-religious, oil-fired, business friendly nonsense and I haven't got time or the interest to correct you so death is pretty much it for you guys I'm afraid. The good news is, that's what you want, right? I mean death is your reward for living an idiotic life in the idiotic pursuit of shit you can't possibly take with you and your kids don't want cause it reminds them of the time they came home early from school and saw you and the milkman on Aunt Enda's sideboard with you tonguing his balls and him ejaculating in your hair.
Otherwise, carol, what's the point? Why hang around places like this hopin' that people much smarter than you - in one sense - are always going to find the time to humiliate and embarrass you, or, at least be distracted long enough for you clowns to slip a few more "bid'ness-friendly" bills through the local legislature before someone honest(er) gets elected and has the whole sheebang cuffed and sent to jail in Guantanamo or someplace.
Harsh, but true. Try not to succumb to brainwashing...I've great appreciation for a dirty mind.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#866070 Feb 28, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you it is me. I am giving myself (ans my socpuppets)all those brilliant judgits. If I don't give myself all those judgits, how the heck am I going to meet and impress a nice Republican gentlemen like myself? Quiz me that Raider!!!
Warm hugs, Waxman!
At first I thought the multiple sock puppet thing was just a hoax but now I'm certain that in addition to narcissism, waxturd has another mental illness:
Multiple personality disorder (Sybil disorder) is a severe mental disorder in which a person displays two or more distinct identities. There can be as many as 100 personalities or more, although most patients display about 10 to 15 different personalities.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#866071 Feb 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Squeezing every last penny out of taxpayers.

Didn't your taxes go up too in January? I'm not in the "rich" category. Are you?

We'll be getting even less in our paychecks next year. Someone's gotta pay for everyone else's free medical care.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#866074 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>"I've been to 57 states so far...and one to go." At least he thought there were 58 states - seeing there are 57 members in the Organization of the Islamic Cooperation.

A fairly significant "brain fart" for a presidential candidate.

McCain or Romney would have been laughed at and ridiculed out of town if either had said that on the campaign trail.
McCain or Romney WERE laughed at and ridiculed out of town for LESS than that!

You assume Liberals can see the hypocrisy. Well, they don't. They are engaged in the politics of personal destruction.

Sarah Palin is one of the most brightness person in America! She dominates the English language so well that even by accidents she creates new bonafide grammatically correct words:

REFUDIATE

Which after liberal experts analyze it with the intention to ridicule her they end up admitting in defeat that the word was correctly crafted and valid under the grammatical construct of words!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#866075 Feb 28, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Anyone of you Moonbts want to debate the Whie House isn't a mausoleum for bunch of so called Democrats who are actually fascists?
First it was Woodward, a media icon and now another prominent d repected indivdul has come forward:
Another member of the Washington political media stepped forward Thursday to claim he was threatened by the Obama White House, shortly after the White House denied reports that an adviser threatened famed Watergate journalist Bob Woodward.
The latest claim comes from Lanny Davis, who served as counsel to former President Bill Clinton and later went on to write a column for The Washington Times. In a radio interview on WMAL, Davis said that a "senior Obama White House official" once called his editor at the Times and said that if the paper continued to run his columns, "his reporters would lose their credentials."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/28/wh...
Then there's Obama's former press secretary, Robert Gibbs.

"When I went through the process of becoming press secretary," Gibbs said, "one of the things, one of the first things they told me was,‘You’re not even to acknowledge the drone program. You’re not even to discuss that it exists.'”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/24/robe...

Democrat whistle blowers exposing the lies and deception. They're coming out of the woodwork like termites.

Westerville, OH

#866077 Feb 28, 2013
TSM wrote:
The Liberal Media has been pushing a Narrative that the Presidents hands are Tied!! The inconvenient fact that completely undermines the Narrative Propaganda currently emanating from the White House and its media about the dire, world-ending, economy-crashing, dangerous sequester cuts!! Well folks Obama have the authority to choose what is and is not cut!!The question should beÂ…. will Obama step up and finally show Leadership or will he continue to play Politics with Americans LifeÂ’s?
He will continue the politics of personal destruction. He is a Liberal what else do you expect?

He never had leadership skills!

Unless it is to kill someone, including AMERICANS oversea and soon, by drones, domestic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#866078 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this half of your personality isn't running for anything and, as you rightly point out, women tend to love me, even the ones that hate me, so I'm not really into the self-promotion thing either. I guess I'm ok with the humiliation and embarrassment thing, carol, and my suggestion to you is that you get comfortable with it too.
Well, this half of your personality isn't running for anything and, as you rightly point out, women tend to love me, even the ones that hate me, so I'm not really into the self-promotion thing either. I guess I'm ok with the humiliation and embarrassment thing, carol, and my suggestion to you is that you get comfortable with it too.
wraparoundrose

Westminster, CO

#866079 Feb 28, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Oh wait spouses are off limits, I take it back.
You can insult my ex's all you want.

Westerville, OH

#866080 Feb 28, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Flimsy defense for the orchestrated indoctrination being effected by the liberals in this country.(Basically lacks a subject, is a sentence fragment)

Liberals love to laud their education but when reading their posts it appears most have no more than the basic skills achieved from a GED.(Error you made here is referred to as a dangling participle; do you know how to correct it?)

Unfortunately Dave you don't appear to even have this level of education must less be a candidate for the school board (oh wait .. in the liberal world you don't need an education you only need to profess one.)(You have failed to set off the parenthetical element, noun in direct address, in commas. Also, the ellipses consists of three dots and no spaces...Want to tell us about your extensive conservative education again, Doofus?

Be careful, your actions tend to speak so loudly that we can't hear a word you are saying.
Liberal Public education!

PhD in feeling good by stealing taxes from working people to distribute to lazy ghetto liberals in exchange for votes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#866081 Feb 28, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Harsh, but true. Try not to succumb to brainwashing...I've great appreciation for a dirty mind.
<psst...I need a friend...I'll talk dirty all you want.>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#866082 Feb 28, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Harsh, but true. Try not to succumb to brainwashing...I've great appreciation for a dirty mind.
So, um, when "carol" says she loves your ass and would like nothing more than to roll your panties down with her tongue and then lave your pudenda like slices of ripe mango... does that sound gay to you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#866083 Feb 28, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain or Romney WERE laughed at and ridiculed out of town for LESS than that!
You assume Liberals can see the hypocrisy. Well, they don't. They are engaged in the politics of personal destruction.
Sarah Palin is one of the most brightness person in America! She dominates the English language so well that even by accidents she creates new bonafide grammatically correct words:
REFUDIATE
Which after liberal experts analyze it with the intention to ridicule her they end up admitting in defeat that the word was correctly crafted and valid under the grammatical construct of words!!!
It's quite obvious liberals don't see their own hypocrisy. Look at all they get away with.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#866084 Feb 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
With automatic budget cuts set to kick in tomorrow, here's a really short version of today's episode of Sequester Theater: In the Senate, Democrats and Republicans will hold dueling votes on plans to avert the sequester. The Democratic plan will likely get more than 50 votes, and the Republican plan certainly won't. Despite getting a majority, the Democratic plan will likely fail, however—unless Republicans decide not to filibuster it. In the House, nothing will happen.
Here's an even shorter version: Congress is completely dysfunctional. The only people who are doing anything remotely serious to stop the sequester are Senate Democrats, but they can't even put pressure on House Republicans because a handful of old-timers blocked filibuster reform, giving Senate Republicans veto power.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/02/28/1190...
"silly"
What is the problem with a sequester? The government will still be spending 83 billion more than they did last year. Even the administration is backing off their tales of gloom and doom.
Speaking of senate veto power, why will the senate led by democrat Harry Reid not bring up more than 30 bills passed by the house? Reid is afraid the bills will pass?Why has the senate under democrat Reid not passed a budget in over 1400 days?
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#866085 Feb 28, 2013
Are there a Liberal/ Democrat going to step up to the Plate and criticize Obama and his administration for Threatening Individuals Citizens from expressing their Opinions or are you going to be as spineless as you’re Liberal Media and look the other Way?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#866087 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sweetie, there's a perfectly simple explanation for all that! That darned old liberal media went to journalism school and learned a bunch of rules and shit, many of which are designed to protect the "mark" from unnecessary embarrassment or harassment. A code of conduct if you will. That's why we turned our heads when Dan Rather tripped up while collecting the very real dirt on l'il George when he got arrested in Alabama for drugs and coulodn't show up for National Guard duty cause he was out pickin' up trash on the highway (all true, but would've required the "tough" questions.)
Now when you go to journalism school in the basement of the mormon church... you are - reasonably enough - not bound by any such strictures. Quite the contrary you're bound only by your three wives and your holy underwear.
Drinking Holy Water again, I see.

After someone peed in it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
USA Evil Dictators

Fayetteville, NC

#866088 Feb 28, 2013
GOP lawmakers press Napolitano over decision to release illegal immigrants

By Jordy Yager - 02/28/13 11:03 AM ET

The top Republicans on the Senate and House Judiciary Committees are questioning Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano about the release this week of hundreds of illegal immigrants being held in detention centers.

Sen. Chuck Grassley (Iowa) and Rep. Bob Goodlatte (Va.), in a letter to Napolitano, said the “poorly reasoned” decision to transfer the illegal immigrants to a supervised release program was evidence she hadn’t effectively prepared for the automatic sequester cuts set to take effect Friday. The lawmakers charged that Napolitano was violating her department’s main security mission.

“While the administration is clearly embarking on a campaign to scare the public and Congress about the realities of budget reductions, it is clear that you have not planned adequately for the March 1 sequestration,” said Grassley and Goodlatte in the letter dated Feb. 27 and released Thursday morning.

“Simply blaming budget reductions as a means to turn a blind eye toward the national security of the American people is a dangerous plan and one that calls into question the department’s preparations for sequestration.”

The White House and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) have said they did not know beforehand about the move by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), which targeted only illegal immigrants deemed to be a low public-safety risk. ICE said the mass release was in preparation for the $85 billion in across-the-board spending cuts, widely expected to go into effect on March 1, which would limit the number of detainees ICE could pay to house.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/news/285489-gop-l...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

YOU SEE HOW THESE OUTLAWS WORK,LETTING OUTLAWS OUT OF
JAIL!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wraparoundrose

Westminster, CO

#866089 Feb 28, 2013
Barak wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so I lie once in a while.
Allright, so it's more than once in a while...
Okay, I admit it. I'm pathological. At least I'm getting help. You'd be pathological, too, if you had to defend Bush and Cheney 24 hours a day.
It's a hopeless task. Why do I do it?
Barry, is that you?
carol

Orlando, FL

#866090 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do love me this much. It's okay. You felt ignored for a long time, I know. That's okay too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#866092 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So, um, when "carol" says she loves your ass and would like nothing more than to roll your panties down with her tongue and then lave your pudenda like slices of ripe mango... does that sound gay to you?
As long as leosnana will be my friend, I'll keep talking dirty.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min Grau 68,669
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,465
Rattlesnake Logic 54 min i need a bump to 22
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min KiMare 50,649
food for thought 59 min reality is a crutch 2
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
Amy 10-24 2 hr Sublime1 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]