Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,852)

Showing posts 797,021 - 797,040 of1,034,565
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
The rim-salt on that Margarita is going to get increasingly bitter to coming generations and someone will ask to shoot the bartender.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, forget FOX, you keep avoiding the content of the message, let's try again:
With Jindal calling your kind stupid, McCain calling your pals jerks and Rove calling you losers; what do you think about the Republican party kicking you "patriots" to the curb and kissing up to the Mexican illegals?
Adios amigo, you got dumped.
Were you born stupid OldRaider or have you been losing your mind since?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb" Boy you really are dumb. Your comprehension skills are nil. In my post I said nothing of contraceptive devices, I spoke of abortion/murder.
"real dumb" once just once think before you post. You come off as stoopid, you do not have to practice.
Peace
KMA
RealDave is on a bigoted guilt trip. He saw his shadow. so it's 6 more weeks of his bigotry and guilt-making.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The rim-salt on that Margarita is going to get increasingly bitter to coming generations and someone will ask to shoot the bartender.
All good Marxist sheep believe their handler's propaganda. It's how and why liberals remain on the reservation, in a ghetto or a preserve.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, forget FOX, you keep avoiding the content of the message, let's try again:
With Jindal calling your kind stupid, McCain calling your pals jerks and Rove calling you losers; what do you think about the Republican party kicking you "patriots" to the curb and kissing up to the Mexican illegals?
Adios amigo, you got dumped.
You keep attempting to frame all Topix discussions into *Them* and *Us* as though this were a venue for football rivals to vent and curse each other.

I don't get into pro PED sports at all and I don't follow the WWF, either. I am not going to be cornered into becoming a member of your opposing team worship crowd.

I think for myself and you think what your team wants you to.

I obey myself while you obey your emotions whipped up by the AARP crowd inside of the WH.

I am comfortable while you are torn, restless, mindless and angry. You will die that way, twisted so bad that it will be a closed coffin.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Big business is only concerned about money...which is why they pay men more than women...instead of saving money by hiring only women.
Big business pays each employee whatever they can demand on the free marketplace.

Women often earn less because they generally consider their families to be more important than their jobs. Free choice has its benefits and costs.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Dont waste your breath with these assholes bra. Even giving the facts of President Obama's accomplishments & bush's failures they still try too put up a defense like a lawyer fresh out of law school trying to make a name for himself instead making an example of! These are the so called enlightened ones yet their beliefs in history proves otherwise. Too stupid to see that believing in the past only leaves you there. Looking in the part for answers turns ones back to the future. How enlightened are they?
What accomplishments?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He's already acting. He's been acting since he was a shit-faced Zygote inside of a Snake Oil Salesman's night-fling tramp.
It's a grand Hollywood tradition that he has transferred over to Washington politics. Acting is very effective and efficacious.
Touche!

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect you're going to announce it to us real soon.
Welcome to the insane asylum. There is no point in trying to have an intelligent exchange of ideas here. Every right winger on this thread refuses to accept any fundamental axioms of truth. They deny fact checkers, Snopes and claim any source of information is part of a conspiracy. Even when you cite a source from their camp, e.g. Boehner, Rove, Christie, McCain, they claim these are RINOs and not credible. Even when you cite their OWN words they run away from them.
The only justification for spending any time here isn't to debate, but to expose. There's so much hypocrisy, ignorance, delusion, bigotry, hate, fear and cheating to pick from its like shooting fish in a barrel.
Have fun.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Big business pays each employee whatever they can demand on the free marketplace.
Women often earn less because they generally consider their families to be more important than their jobs. Free choice has its benefits and costs.
Sometimes my posts are not intended to make a person laugh... They're intended to make one think.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep attempting to frame all Topix discussions into *Them* and *Us* as though this were a venue for football rivals to vent and curse each other.
I don't get into pro PED sports at all and I don't follow the WWF, either. I am not going to be cornered into becoming a member of your opposing team worship crowd.
I think for myself and you think what your team wants you to.
I obey myself while you obey your emotions whipped up by the AARP crowd inside of the WH.
I am comfortable while you are torn, restless, mindless and angry. You will die that way, twisted so bad that it will be a closed coffin.
That explains your constant whining and ranting with no real purpose. You aren't smart enough to debate either side of any argument so you just cry about everything. What a loser.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

A report released last week by the Black AIDS Institute noted that one in four black gay men have HIV by age 25, and that 60% have HIV by age 40.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the insane asylum. There is no point in trying to have an intelligent exchange of ideas here. Every right winger on this thread refuses to accept any fundamental axioms of truth. They deny fact checkers, Snopes and claim any source of information is part of a conspiracy. Even when you cite a source from their camp, e.g. Boehner, Rove, Christie, McCain, they claim these are RINOs and not credible. Even when you cite their OWN words they run away from them.
The only justification for spending any time here isn't to debate, but to expose. There's so much hypocrisy, ignorance, delusion, bigotry, hate, fear and cheating to pick from its like shooting fish in a barrel.
Have fun.
Perhaps a road show president obama OldRaider, complete with carnival barkers, shooting fish in a barrel and rooftop clowns?

OldRaider is going to graduate on time, no matter how long it takes..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
They deny fact checkers, Snopes and claim any source of information is part of a conspiracy.
Try checking facts with independent, unbiased sources, not leftwing operations like Snopes.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama treats us like men. He wants us to wear earrings.
Don't forget the mamma pants! No self respecting liberal man would be caught dead without them!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
A report released last week by the Black AIDS Institute noted that one in four black gay men have HIV by age 25, and that 60% have HIV by age 40.
The reason elite democrats are all about needing more morons to replenish their brown shirt ranks.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the mamma pants! No self respecting liberal man would be caught dead without them!
Since I be votiní for Obama, my taxes have gone up, my employer stopped offering health insurance and my guns may be taken away. Damn you George Bush

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

NO SURPRISE-THAT ALL THE BLUE STATES ARE FLEEING IN DRUNKEN DENIAL TO SELF SABOTAGE EVERYONE ELSE?
SUPPORTING THE MEXIREICHS EXPANSION TO AMERICA LIKE SOME SILLY JOKE AT EVERYONE ELES EXPENSE ? THEN RUN OFF IN DENIAL TO GIGGLE ABOUT STARTING A CIVIL WAR ? NOW CALIFORNIANS AS WELL AS MEXICANS ARE THE FLEEING PUNCHLINE OF THEIR OWN JOKE
For Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I LOVE CALIFORNIA, IT WILL STAY BLUE FOR MANY GENERATIONS TO COME, WE SURE CAN USE ITS 55 ELECTORAL VOTES.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun.
Wow! You are the only sane person and everyone who has a different opinion is totally insane.

Glad to see how open minded the left is.

Everyone but you libturds is crazy man!

Wow - you must be quite an accomplished thunker!

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!

Libtard.

I know it's way past your bed time old stooge. This will greet your frustrated ars in the AM.

KMA loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 797,021 - 797,040 of1,034,565
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 167,670
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min Frijoles 65,181
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min ScarletandOlive 96,151
Abby 4-20 25 min cheluzal 10
Obama and Hillary's Just Dessert? 1 hr Buckeye 4
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,784
Amy 4-20 1 hr RACE 4
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search